Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bela — Powering the Belacam Social Media Economy  (Read 23047 times)
gloomyz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

i think this is nice concept to use cryptocurrency in social media like instagram,because many of people at this moment very ery kive in narcism live Grin,everything that they do,will be shooted and then uploaded in social media.
so if people can earn money from their narcissm live, I think so many people will interest to use bella app.
desmotron

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

i think this is nice concept to use cryptocurrency in social media like instagram,because many of people at this moment very ery kive in narcism live Grin,everything that they do,will be shooted and then uploaded in social media.
so if people can earn money from their narcissm live, I think so many people will interest to use bella app.
great concept for sure
jeeshjeans

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

Any listings on new exchanges coming up? I think that would help growth immensely. Poloniex is such a bad exchange I think most people like me wanting to buy but waiting for a new exchange. Kucoin is growing in popularity and would be a great place to start.
urmom3

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Are all mining rewards going to miners or is there a dev fund? Why is this information not on the website or in the Whitepaper?

What about the social media site? How will coins be initially funded there? Will users have to use their own coins that they bought or mined, or will there be a fund set aside to set users up with their first coins?
The Ambia Fund (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

*Belacam Gamma is currently in Early Access*

From January 29th to February 20th, we took applications for people to be one of 100 lucky individuals selected to test out Belacam Gamma before everyone else. Around 40% of those who applied were accepted, and they're using the site now to provide final feedback before we open the site up for millions to use.

Learn more at http://BelacamG.com!

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
thislittlepiggy

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:17:29 AM

Anyone know, is the belacam.com website a scam?

EmpireMaker

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:55:50 AM

@thislittlepiggy:

I received my invitation from the Bela team tonight. While I had no time yet to dive deeper, I can confirm: Bela and Belacam is no scam! It's a real coin, a real blockchain project and Belacam is a real and working product. I will share more details with everyone after spending more time with Belacam, probably in a few days. The problem with the Bela team was their slowness and their lack of communication, I hope this will change now and forever. Recent activity in their slack is very promising.

Disclaimer: I own some Bela coins.
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

Anyone know, is the belacam.com website a scam?

Use Twitter, bela is longer in crypto than you... Officially bela is no scam,i dont know if website is from the devs but check Twitter account....
thislittlepiggy

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

I do use twitter - sadly quits on load now (known ios bug?) so havent been on for a few weeks.

My question is about the website www.belacam.com - is it someone trying to steal belacoins off people?  Its a functioning photo upload site now but doesnt seem up to standard with what I was envisioning bela to be.

Now I see there is a www.belacamg.com - which I assume is the legit site?

let me know guys Smiley
OdinYggd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

Bela mining started back in 2014 when it was originally launched as 'Bellacoin.' Belacam is in open beta right now at Belacam.com, but the site is buggy and deposits are closed. Belacam Gamma, the much better (and nearly final) version of the site will be going through a security audit before being opened up to the public, and we're extremely excited for that! The Lightning Network is Litecoin code, and we will be integrating it after our hard fork to update Bela's code to match Litecoin's.

Mine at http://Minebela.com

So is this the very same Bellacoin blockchain that used to have a Unicorn logo? In its very beginnings, I operated a pool for it. Maybe I should get back into it.
The Ambia Fund (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

Belacam.com is the current open beta site, BelacamG.com is the Gamma test site. BelacamG.com is currently in closed Gamma testing (100 people who applied early), but once we open it to everyone, we will move it to Belacam.com.

Yes, Bela was once 'Bellacoin' with the unicorn logo! Times have changed!

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
samba001

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

Guys does any one know what's happening with Bela coin, it's been increased almost 60% during last 4 days. Am I missing any positive news here, appreciate if someone can respond.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OdinYggd

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:11:46 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:24:54 PM by OdinYggd

Belacam.com is the current open beta site, BelacamG.com is the Gamma test site. BelacamG.com is currently in closed Gamma testing (100 people who applied early), but once we open it to everyone, we will move it to Belacam.com.

Yes, Bela was once 'Bellacoin' with the unicorn logo! Times have changed!

It is indeed. I just put the address of the pool I used to operate into a block explorer and sure enough there is record of it.

Okay, so I've compiled the current wallet from source just like I used to do. It doesn't seem to be finding any peers. Is there an addnode list?

Also out of respect for the original developer, you should really fix the DNS seeding functionality. In the beginning, the developer configured the wallet to automatically receive a current list of seed nodes from the website's own DNS settings. Knowledge of how to do this seems to be turning into a lost art, with many new coins being just as lacking of a feature that has been around since before 2014.

Edit: Found a node list. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bela/#!network apparently lets you retrieve the node list those wallets are using, which worked to seed my wallet and get it syncing up.
EmpireMaker

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

Guys does any one know what's happening with Bela coin, it's been increased almost 60% during last 4 days. Am I missing any positive news here, appreciate if someone can respond.

The Bela team is working on a project called Belacam, which is a kind of Instagram for the crypto people out their. In Belacam you can upload photos and get likes or like other people's photos. A like is not just a like, because with every like you earn Bela coins. Think of it like Steem(it) just for photos. The current hype is because they released a "gamma" version of Belacam to a handful of people who are testing it right now. So we obviously have a very underrated crypto project with a working product, though in an early stage.
EmpireMaker

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWwWqWKHDeE
sl-avik

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

when we see results of this closed testing and when all start work?
and when we can see hardfork that says in roadmap?

burn some bela and set counter to haradfork will good for price Cool
make Bela great again))
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:16:24 AM

Guys I have seen the Belacam website with the account of my brother. The site is so simple to use, very easy to understand (not more than 3 minutes) and the visuality is perfect. I really like it and I bought some belacoin at the price around 1830-1835 satoshi.
Stepan163

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

Pool Bela coin?
p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

Pool Bela coin?
https://twitter.com/LetsLiveBela/status/968161119218040832

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Stepan163

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

No loot now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: