Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bela — Powering the Belacam Social Media Economy  (Read 23039 times)
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:54 PM

We will tell the date in advance. We're finishing up a commercial today that will reveal the date, although the commercial will not be released tomorrow.
This is the main point that interested me. Then you can hope for a large flow of users, and prepare for the server not to lay down overload. I expect hundreds of thousands of people to register on the platform in a short time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bored Monkey

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Hi all,
I have miss any legacy Bela swap infos due to a deep dive in a project at work... Please confirm me what I had understood: my legacy Bela are now burned? I'm right?
Carttemismins

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

Greetings, DEV's! I am review in white paper on your idea, It is really nice. Certain activity, wondrous logo, a rather interesting project.
bulcheter

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

Hi all,
I have miss any legacy Bela swap infos due to a deep dive in a project at work... Please confirm me what I had understood: my legacy Bela are now burned? I'm right?

BELA was the first project I backed up as an amateur crypto-broker. I also couldn't swap my legacy BELA for the new ERC20-compatible one. All my research led me to conclude that we were FUCKED by both Poloniex and the project, and that our hard earned money is now in someone else's pocket.

After hating them for a while, I withdrew all my crypto from Poloniex. Also not going to back-up any project by Bela group (or whatever their new name is) and hope they fail miserably in favor of other projects with better policies towards their backers.
Komosa

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

Hi all,

BELA was the first project I backed up as an amateur crypto-broker. I also couldn't swap my legacy BELA for the new ERC20-compatible one. All my research led me to conclude that we were FUCKED by both Poloniex and the project, and that our hard earned money is now in someone else's pocket.

After hating them for a while, I withdrew all my crypto from Poloniex. Also not going to back-up any project by Bela group (or whatever their new name is) and hope they fail miserably in favor of other projects with better policies towards their backers.
Many coins lost? If I am not mistaken about the swap talked for six months, and there was a lot of time to make the exchange. Take everything that happened as an invaluable experience, and be smarter in the future.
bulcheter

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

Hi all,

Many coins lost? If I am not mistaken about the swap talked for six months, and there was a lot of time to make the exchange. Take everything that happened as an invaluable experience, and be smarter in the future.

Don't have time to be reading the news of every crypto I invested in. If it was correctly advertised why are there others in the same situation as I am? Why didn't I receive a mail from Poloniex about the coin delisting? Why the shady coincidence in dates for Poloniex new verification process and delisting? You said we had "lot of time" for the swap, 2 months it's not much time if you take into account crypto is just one of my hobbies and I'm also working and studying. Also, what's the difference in letting the swap for a little longer as others project have done? You really think the best option is to give the cold shoulder to the backers and blame it on them? Well, that's why I accepted the loss and moved on to backup other projects with better policies, and to a more transparent exchange.
p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:23:32 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 07:48:18 AM by p1erce

This is your responsibility to follow projects you are invested in. Bela team was tweeting very often about the swap. Poloniex made twitter announcement of bela delistment 7 days before it. No one can take care for your money except you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

This is your responsibility to follow projects you are invested in. Bela team was tweeting very ofter about the swap. Poloniex made twitter announcement of bela delistment 7 days before. No one can take care for your money except you.
You're right, it's cryptography, and here you need to keep your finger on the pulse always. It's not an ounce of gold in your house that's not going anywhere. All responsibility is on the investor.
bit1232

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

This is a joke. I've been a part of many coin swaps and this is the first one that is scammish. Poloniex account was deactivated and couldn't swap coins. Am honorable project would've said , "Ok, we will extend the swap since so many are having problems with Poloniex or you can manually swap them out later." Screwing investors will not end well. Look at the other projects that have failed.
The Ambia Fund (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

If Poloniex froze your account so you could not withdraw, please reach out to them to see if they can offer you any remedy.

The swap was initially going to run for 3 weeks until April 24th, but Poloniex asked that we extend it to May 31st, which we did to our detriment. We lost more a month of work on Bela (processing swaps was extremely resource and time intensive), and Belacam's launch was delayed by a month. It is counterintuitive that they asked to runt the swap until May 31st, a date they provided, when they froze a bunch of accounts in the prior week. By May 31st, we had moved around enough resources and made commitments to where we financially and resource-wise could not extend the swap on our own.

On the final day of the swap, May 31st, Poloniex asked us if we could further extend the swap due to Poloniex user accounts still being locked. We laid our cards out on the table and said that we could not extend the swap if we had to fully support it on our own, but we could extend the swap with some help from them. They said no.

When comparing our swap to other coin swaps, like QTUM, please keep in mind that Bela is a single million-dollar market cap crypto. QTUM has a market cap in the billions and ran a swap for 3 months. At nearly 1/100 their size, we were able to run a swap for 2 months. They could afford to continue processing after the deadline, but we could not.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
WheelerAndy

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

I wish this plan go up well and perfect! Riveting business, able to recognize business, impeccably website!
Komosa

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

I wish this plan go up well and perfect! Riveting business, able to recognize business, impeccably website!
Soon we should know the launch date of the platform and it will be a significant date for the BELACAM. I hope the platform will capture the hearts of users, and will be able to create competition to the leading platforms in this field.
bulcheter

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

This is a joke. I've been a part of many coin swaps and this is the first one that is scammish. Poloniex account was deactivated and couldn't swap coins. Am honorable project would've said , "Ok, we will extend the swap since so many are having problems with Poloniex or you can manually swap them out later." Screwing investors will not end well. Look at the other projects that have failed.

Glad I'm not the only "crazy" person that thinks this.
The Ambia Fund (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

With Belacam launching in July, our largest-ever marketing campaign should begin in the next 7 - 14 days. Bela had its genesis block 4.5 years ago, and its main product launches next month. You guys have waited a long time for this moment!

https://twitter.com/LetsLiveBela/status/1009940795871432707

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

With Belacam launching in July, our largest-ever marketing campaign should begin in the next 7 - 14 days. Bela had its genesis block 4.5 years ago, and its main product launches next month. You guys have waited a long time for this moment!

Thank you very much for the update. But I think a big exchange is also very important for the reputation of the project. The volume, at the exchanges where bela is listing is nearly 0.
No way to trade.
Komosa

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

It is hard to believe that this moment is close, there are people who are with this project from the very beginning. I hope that the marketing campaign will be very powerful, and will be able to attract a huge number of users.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

This is your responsibility to follow projects you are invested in. Bela team was tweeting very ofter about the swap. Poloniex made twitter announcement of bela delistment 7 days before. No one can take care for your money except you.
You're right, it's cryptography, and here you need to keep your finger on the pulse always. It's not an ounce of gold in your house that's not going anywhere. All responsibility is on the investor.
I agree. The Poloniex announced the removal of bela 7 days ago as a relief for investors. Encryption market is very attractive but volatile. Can not blame anyone. There is no agency or organization that manages the cryptographic market, so investors are responsible for their investments.
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:03:03 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 02:26:58 PM by AdamW_^_^

Great project!  Smiley
Also invested in about 100 different coins with Minimum 3k $.
I didnt miss the swap. As said often use Twitter, dont wait in this forum for infos.
I also lost money in crypto, but i learned even if you complain, lie (why should an account be frozen & money left on account ifnt hacked? - in 4 years i nearly use polo never saw freezing, and now there is circle and a lot of people, dont blame polo please) the show goes on.
Take it as it is. And dont seek failure on others. That's business, no kinder garden. My english is not the yellow from the egg, but this forum is for development, and your complaining goes me on my eggs.

Bela is huge. The idea and the team is worth investing again. But stop doing all those lame ass complaining...
The staking slot working perfect, claimed first time. Now staking whole wallet. Go Tanner&Co gogogo Smiley
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

I agree. The Poloniex announced the removal of bela 7 days ago as a relief for investors. Encryption market is very attractive but volatile. Can not blame anyone. There is no agency or organization that manages the cryptographic market, so investors are responsible for their investments.
I liked how clearly said Andreas Antonopoulos, if your cryptocurrency is on the exchanger then you are not the owner, and if you own the keys or seed then own it.
The Ambia Fund (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

We've got a big announcement coming out any day now. In the name of transparency, I'm going to share some details now, but some will have to stay a secret until the press release goes out. We do have a very successful investor in The Ambia Fund (The Ambia Fund owns Live Bela LLC and Belacam, Inc., so that money flows right to Bela-related operations). Details on who it is (and more stuff like that) will have to be saved until the press release. We anticipate the press release to be picked up by Market Watch, Yahoo Finance, and other similar sites due to the strong and well-known reputation of the investor.

Our investor founded a company in the financial sector, and I would bet that quite a few of you have used his company's product / services. As the founder of that company, he brought it to an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange. His company has traded with a market cap in the billions. Like I said, most of you will be very familiar with his company and background.

Not only will this give us funding to bring Belacam to our first 100,000 users, but we also gain access to an incredible network of veterans in the financial services industry, well beyond the crypto industry. Once the documents are fully signed on his end (any day now), we will prepare a press release, and pick a day to send it out. We will need everyone's help with sharing it to get as much exposure as we can for the release!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: