Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bela — Powering the Belacam Social Media Economy  (Read 23042 times)
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

do you have apps on phones?
October-November 2018.
The application for android will appear earlier than for the iOS. In October, team plan to test the application, so we will wait for the public launch at the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepwaters17

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Disappointed that I held BelaCoin for over a year and a half and just found out I lose all of my 5900 belacoin because I did not catch the swap.  What are my options?  Thanks!

maybe not just me but also others. if you don't swap, what happens to belacoin coins? I still have belacoin tokens, I hope there is a swap loop.

Hello there,

Bela (The Ambia Fund) screwed the swap. There perhaps were over 1 million belacoins aka Legacy Bela which were not swapped in the way-too-short timeline they gave. Many BELA supporters lost money, because they never got information to be prepared of swapping in given time. Swapping is not anymore possible. It went so wrong, that it feels like a written plot. It just sounds like they planned this to happen. They must have known that not every Belacoin holder gets the information in time.

The founders and operators of BELA are young and inexperienced fellows who didn't consult experts or authorities how to proceed with this swap. They also didn't find out what are their legal responsibilities in the action. Or they knew and took a risk.
It's important to understand that management who doesn't take care of community members can't be trusted to take care of the core product either. There will be more mistakes and no-one can guarantee that there wouldn't be a new swap, and more members money to be lost. Even if the core idea is good, it's wisest to be extra careful with BELA. It already has lost member's money and haven't given any helping hand to those who need it.

Now, the best way to proceed with this topic is to group together and find legal help to start a full scale investigation of BELAs business operations, swap policy and fund handling.

Whoever lost the value of their coins, you are not alone. First we have to find out how many there are and how many coins were not swapped. Then we proceed with facts. Let's keep every new member educated about how things went. We won't forget.

How much time do you need to swap your coins and how would you prefer to be informed about swap?

Not too much time is needed for the swap itself. It's pretty straightforward process to go through. The problem lies in the very term of Cryptocurrency. If we think token as a form of currency or an asset anyway, then it just can't lose it's total value in 2 months time. Unless it happens to do so based on the normal market rules of demand / supply.

There will be always users who has bought said coin from exchanges like Poloniex and then didn't get any kind of information that they have to do changes (swapping) to maintain the value of their investment. This kind of "change your tokens in 2 months time or lose your investment" policy won't stand any kind of financial regulation for a good reason. If it's not already against a law, then it will be in near future. Think about if this would happen any top 5 cryptocurrencies.. You get the picture.

Changes like this must be done in the way that you can always swap your old coins to the new ones. Always means at least 1 year, preferably 5 years. And all forms of communication has to be used to inform about the swap - this means that when you start a co-operation with exchanges, then the agreements includes the responsibility of exchanges to inform the coin owners about swapping and other changes.

Now, BELA had no influence at all. Nothing. Pathetic, really - should take better care of the people who has believed in you.
p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

Disappointed that I held BelaCoin for over a year and a half and just found out I lose all of my 5900 belacoin because I did not catch the swap.  What are my options?  Thanks!

maybe not just me but also others. if you don't swap, what happens to belacoin coins? I still have belacoin tokens, I hope there is a swap loop.

Hello there,

Bela (The Ambia Fund) screwed the swap. There perhaps were over 1 million belacoins aka Legacy Bela which were not swapped in the way-too-short timeline they gave. Many BELA supporters lost money, because they never got information to be prepared of swapping in given time. Swapping is not anymore possible. It went so wrong, that it feels like a written plot. It just sounds like they planned this to happen. They must have known that not every Belacoin holder gets the information in time.

The founders and operators of BELA are young and inexperienced fellows who didn't consult experts or authorities how to proceed with this swap. They also didn't find out what are their legal responsibilities in the action. Or they knew and took a risk.
It's important to understand that management who doesn't take care of community members can't be trusted to take care of the core product either. There will be more mistakes and no-one can guarantee that there wouldn't be a new swap, and more members money to be lost. Even if the core idea is good, it's wisest to be extra careful with BELA. It already has lost member's money and haven't given any helping hand to those who need it.

Now, the best way to proceed with this topic is to group together and find legal help to start a full scale investigation of BELAs business operations, swap policy and fund handling.

Whoever lost the value of their coins, you are not alone. First we have to find out how many there are and how many coins were not swapped. Then we proceed with facts. Let's keep every new member educated about how things went. We won't forget.

How much time do you need to swap your coins and how would you prefer to be informed about swap?

...Changes like this must be done in the way that you can always swap your old coins to the new ones. Always means at least 1 year, preferably 5 years. And all forms of communication has to be used to inform about the swap - this means that when you start a co-operation with exchanges, then the agreements includes the responsibility of exchanges to inform the coin owners about swapping and other changes.

Now, BELA had no influence at all. Nothing. Pathetic, really - should take better care of the people who has believed in you.
At least 1 year? One big miner will mine the majority of bela and swap.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
deepwaters17

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

Hello there,

...Changes like this must be done in the way that you can always swap your old coins to the new ones. Always means at least 1 year, preferably 5 years. And all forms of communication has to be used to inform about the swap - this means that when you start a co-operation with exchanges, then the agreements includes the responsibility of exchanges to inform the coin owners about swapping and other changes.

At least 1 year? One big miner will mine the majority of bela and swap.

I see your point and you have a valid one. But if we concentrate for a moment to people whose coins are in exchanges, then there should be fallback plan for those investments. No miner can deposit their coins anymore to exchanges when it's together with trade is frozen. Those coins which are still in the exchange should be approved to be swapped much longer than 2 months, don't you agree? I don't see risk in a policy like this.
Komosa

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

Belacam.com 29,756 Total Belacam Users. Join the young community to become a mainstream, get tokens for your publications. Spend time on social networks with benefit.

Komosa

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

535 new users in past 24 hours and 30,568 total belacam users, very good result. Join our community, after a while we will have millions of users.

Komosa

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:54:05 AM

Belacam.com , the crypto social media site with 33,000+ users, needs some Beta testers for the upcoming Android app! Retweet once you've signed up :
https://twitter.com/LetsLiveBela/status/1050822462840160256
Fill Form: https://t.co/wDdfmqXlGd
aashutoff

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

@mari_moon add me to friends. I will be glad Smiley
Komosa

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

@mari_moon add me to friends. I will be glad Smiley
Welcome to friends) For Vegan very good shape, it's a matter of respect. I was Vegan for 1.5 years, and I will say that it was a positive experience.

Komosa

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Welcome to the social network of the future! Get cryptocurrency for likes yours post!

Belacam v3.10 Patch Notes
These patch notes cover the upgrades that were deployed with Belacam v3.10. This is the first time we’re doing patch notes, and we will continue to post them for future significant upgrades. Let’s welcome Belacam v3.10!
https://medium.com/@tylermarx_52825/belacam-v3-10-patch-notes-77ee38d4d0ac
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

Belacam v3.2 Patch Notes
https://medium.com/@tylermarx_52825/belacam-v3-2-patch-notes-77a7ae5ce0e7

These patch notes cover the upgrades that come with Belacam v3.2. To read the previous patch notes for Belacam v3.1, click here. Now, let’s introduce the new features and bug fixes that our team made over the past week!
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

For this Communities Information - BELA is going to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
Komosa

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

Why is BELA is rising in this bear market? Because team is one of the few to build and deliver a REAL crypto project with 37,000 users.
Belacam.com  is a site where you share photos and earn money. We're paying new users $.25 just to try it out!
Komosa

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

Last chance to register to Beta test our Belacam Android app! Apps go out to Beta testers tomorrow, sign up here: https://t.co/wDdfmqXlGd
Belacam.com, our cryptocurrency-based social media site with nearly 39,000 users, has existed only as a website for the past 3 months. We are nearing the release of the Android mobile app and need people to beta test it before the release!
Komosa

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

Our beta testers just got the app. A couple weeks of testing, and we'll have Belacam on the worldwide Android appstore!
Belacam.com is a social media site that pays users in Bela when their photos get 'likes'.
Komosa

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Completely overhauling the user onboarding for http://Belacam.com  , deployment later this week. Android app entered Beta yesterday with the worldwide launch just 2 - 4 weeks out!
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

Belacam v3.3 Patch Notes
These patch notes cover the upgrades that come with Belacam.com v3.3. To read the previous patch notes for Belacam v3.2 . Now, let’s introduce the new features and bug fixes that our team made over the past week!

https://medium.com/@tylermarx_52825/belacam-v3-3-patch-notes-a59f7beb5b93
Komosa

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:04:53 PM

Statistics since the launch of the platform Belacam.com
Belacam Growth community:

40,791 Total Belacam Users
2,957 New Users in past 7 Days
386 New Users in past 24 Hours

With the public launch of the mobile application, the number of users of the platform will increase by tens and hundreds of times.
The Ambia Fund (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:20:23 PM

Read about the 3 Design Changes we made to our landing page to increase user registration by 53%

https://medium.com/livebela/these-3-design-changes-increased-our-conversions-by-53-53953a646e1c

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
Komosa

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

We're approaching the 50,000 user milestone for http://Belacam.com , hoping to hit it before the end of the month. We need your help in promoting Belacam if we want to get there, though!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: