Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bela — Powering the Belacam Social Media Economy  (Read 23044 times)
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:56:28 AM

My Experience Using Belacam to Earn Crypto for Social Media Posts
https://medium.com/ethex-market/my-experience-using-belacam-to-earn-crypto-for-social-media-posts-de3eeea7e61e

What Exactly Is Belecam?
How Popular Is Belacam?
Signing Up
Free Tasks to Earn BELA
Liking Photos
Posting Photos
Things to Know About Belacam Functionality
Comments on Content Creation and Monetization
Pondering the Economics of Web 3.0
My Results with Belacam
BELA on Ethex
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:55:59 AM

You can stake your Bela and receive passive income!!!
New tokens are minted through Proof-of-Stake (POS) using the contract’s internal staking function. If you stake Bela to maturity for the required 30 days, you will receive a share of minted Bela directly proportional to the amount you staked.
Staking guide: https://medium.com/livebela/how-to-stake-bela-in-mew-and-mist-wallets-957e1749b028

Komosa

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

The crypto market is going down, but people's interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain is only increasing. The proof of that 45 thousand registered users on Belacam.com
Komosa

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

We have reached 45 + thousand users of the Belacam.com platform. The real explosive growth will be with the launch of the mobile application, the number of users will grow exponentially. Bull market is coming soon, don't miss your chance.
Komosa

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

Belacam.com is a social media site where social interactions carry real economic value. When you post a photo and someone gives it a 'like', you receive a micro-transaction of the Bela token.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

Crypto...death  1 year since last posting here....wow

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

Belacam v3.4 Patch Notes

These patch notes cover the upgrades that come with Belacam.com v3.4. Now, let’s introduce the new features and bug fixes that team made over the past week!

https://medium.com/@tylermarx_52825/belacam-v3-4-patch-notes-e7b67f206af4

ZanP

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 07:08:34 PM

So here we are, Android app is out. You can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.inc.belacam

And Belacam just hit 50.000 users yesterday  Cheesy
Komosa

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:05:43 PM

Belacam v4.0 is on the horizon: Premium accounts, site design upgrades, and a push to serverless architecture! The platform is developing very rapidly, we are waiting for a new wave of HYIP on the crypto market. Belacam will be in the top social media platforms.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:12:40 PM

Belacam v4.0 is on the horizon: Premium accounts, site design upgrades, and a push to serverless architecture! The platform is developing very rapidly, we are waiting for a new wave of HYIP on the crypto market. Belacam will be in the top social media platforms.

Bela needs better exchange than mercatox. I have bought  0.5 ETH equivalent Bela while it was listed at Polo, even me I can not sell it because of low volume. The spread between sellers and buyers is a big problem. Bela absolutely needs trade volume. On the other hand, the team working hard.
Komosa

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:12:26 PM

Bela needs better exchange than mercatox. I have bought  0.5 ETH equivalent Bela while it was listed at Polo, even me I can not sell it because of low volume. The spread between sellers and buyers is a big problem. Bela absolutely needs trade volume. On the other hand, the team working hard.
I agree with you, Bela needs good exchangers, but the team does not have much money for the listing. Therefore, the team needs to develop the project, increase the community, and then we will have more chances to trade on other exchanges.
Komosa

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:37:56 AM

Do not forget that the project has an application for Android devices. Download, install, publish content and earn real money for your publications. For bloggers, it's a gold mine.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.inc.belacam
Komosa

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:16:30 PM

Belacam just broke into the top 100,000 sites in the #USA for the first time ever. $BELA may be one of the only tokens to actually grow in adoption through the bear market! 50,000+ users
Komosa

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:53:33 PM

Belacam platform continues to enjoy popularity, and today on the platform created 53,582 user from different countries of the world. Join us and earn money for publishing your content.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:27:26 PM

Belacam Passes Steemit to Become the #1 Fastest Growing Crypto Social Media Site
https://medium.com/@tylermarx_52825/belacam-passes-steemit-to-become-the-1-fastest-growing-social-media-site-2fd4520f90f7
lininmark

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:42:05 PM

I was curious, in the near future I will join.
Komosa

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:23:08 PM

Every day platform Belacam.com is becoming more popular. To date, more than 60 thousand users have been registered on the platform. We have every chance to become a top social network.
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:18:03 PM

Is it just me or is the web interface slow as hell, I just signed up and logged in today and its pretty unusable in its current state. Hopefully its some maintenance or updates being performed and its not always this way.
p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:22:45 PM

Is it just me or is the web interface slow as hell, I just signed up and logged in today and its pretty unusable in its current state. Hopefully its some maintenance or updates being performed and its not always this way.
From telegram:

We're doing heavy server maintenance. We appreciate your patience during this. The Bela bonus hasn't ended, we have not shut down the site, everything is fine. The site will be back faster than it was before once we get the new servers online! There's a ton of data to migrate over, and it has to be done exactly right or else the site won't work on the new server. That just takes some time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

From telegram:

We're doing heavy server maintenance. We appreciate your patience during this. The Bela bonus hasn't ended, we have not shut down the site, everything is fine. The site will be back faster than it was before once we get the new servers online! There's a ton of data to migrate over, and it has to be done exactly right or else the site won't work on the new server. That just takes some time.

I figured it was something like that, glad to see things being upgraded and progressing along nicely. Thanks for the info and I look forward to trying it out once everything is back to normal hopefully in a few days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: