Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:54:37 AM

Last night new tokens landed in my wallet as well. This phase was important which went smoothly. On blockchain when snapshot is taken no address misses and by now everyone should have received his/her tokens. Who didn't receive most probably didn't had tokens at time of snapshot. If still anyone having any issues should contact team in telegram.

The main is will it be the same light to get tokens to an exchange address. For me, I had many prl on kucoin when all happened.

What about the individuals that made a purchase after the announcement to stop trading cos they were unaware of such announcement. I for one use discord and the announcement was made on telegram. They didn't even bother to post it on a public forum like bitcontalk. Are we expected to lose out on our investment cos they fucked up?

Like i already mentioned in an earlier page, i own approximately 5 eth worth of prl that was purchased pre bruno's con that will probably be severely devalued after trading commence and i bought 8 eth worth of coin from delta after the bruno con which i can't swap. So basically i lose on all end because bruno took a dump on everyone. However, bill and co gets to add an additional 27 million coin into the equation for themselves and this all seem fair. SMFH

Everyone who was trading before the official close will get the new token. If you bought prl from someone not on an exchange you will get nothing.

Well, obviously i bought the coin from delta (which is an exchange last i checked) So they need to find a way to make this right for everyone. Its not right that i lose 8 eth cos they fucked up.
I do not think they will help you. After breaking into the contract, the bidding was stopped within two hours and there were announcements on the suspension of bidding on all channels.

So we have a coin with a market cap of 44 million and we can't even tell who the founder is, then the aforementioned founder decides to exit scam AND WE ONLY HAVE A FEW HRS TO TAKE DOWN ALL OF OUR BUY ORDERS. You guys do realize that ppl have a life, work and things to attend to. So, if those of us that our orders were filled on etherdelta cos they couldn't stop trading on delta can't receive our swap, then i think it should be fair that those that were dumped on in centralized exchange should also receive no coin. This is common fucking sense cos this is hard  earned money for god sake. 8 fucking eth down the drain cos they fucked up. My buy order on etherdelta was set several weeks ago and somehow its my fault that i didn't see their post on telegram( which mind you i don't use ) immediately to cancel the buy order cos apparently my life is suppose to revolve around monitoring telegram constantly rather than attending to issues in my daily life.

The part that pisses me off the most is that we the investors that actually spent hard earned money is told that they can't do anything to resolve the problem while they create an extra 27 million coins for themselves as a consolation cos one of them fucked up. In what world is this fair. This is beyond irritating.

You have to understand, the team can't stop trading on etherdelta, idex and other exchnages. It's dex and everyone can trade there just enter a contract. There were enough official exchanges. If you prefer garbage dex it's your choice, but you will get nothing in this case.

quite surprised that a senior member does not understand the value of dex over a centralized exchange. Anyway, that is your opinion, just like its my prerogative to make sure that every medium this coin is represented in is made aware that the new devs are following a pattern that has characteristic that could align to the old dumper.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:04:00 AM

Last night new tokens landed in my wallet as well. This phase was important which went smoothly. On blockchain when snapshot is taken no address misses and by now everyone should have received his/her tokens. Who didn't receive most probably didn't had tokens at time of snapshot. If still anyone having any issues should contact team in telegram.

The main is will it be the same light to get tokens to an exchange address. For me, I had many prl on kucoin when all happened.

What about the individuals that made a purchase after the announcement to stop trading cos they were unaware of such announcement. I for one use discord and the announcement was made on telegram. They didn't even bother to post it on a public forum like bitcontalk. Are we expected to lose out on our investment cos they fucked up?

Like i already mentioned in an earlier page, i own approximately 5 eth worth of prl that was purchased pre bruno's con that will probably be severely devalued after trading commence and i bought 8 eth worth of coin from delta after the bruno con which i can't swap. So basically i lose on all end because bruno took a dump on everyone. However, bill and co gets to add an additional 27 million coin into the equation for themselves and this all seem fair. SMFH

Everyone who was trading before the official close will get the new token. If you bought prl from someone not on an exchange you will get nothing.

Well, obviously i bought the coin from delta (which is an exchange last i checked) So they need to find a way to make this right for everyone. Its not right that i lose 8 eth cos they fucked up.
I do not think they will help you. After breaking into the contract, the bidding was stopped within two hours and there were announcements on the suspension of bidding on all channels.

So we have a coin with a market cap of 44 million and we can't even tell who the founder is, then the aforementioned founder decides to exit scam AND WE ONLY HAVE A FEW HRS TO TAKE DOWN ALL OF OUR BUY ORDERS. You guys do realize that ppl have a life, work and things to attend to. So, if those of us that our orders were filled on etherdelta cos they couldn't stop trading on delta can't receive our swap, then i think it should be fair that those that were dumped on in centralized exchange should also receive no coin. This is common fucking sense cos this is hard  earned money for god sake. 8 fucking eth down the drain cos they fucked up. My buy order on etherdelta was set several weeks ago and somehow its my fault that i didn't see their post on telegram( which mind you i don't use ) immediately to cancel the buy order cos apparently my life is suppose to revolve around monitoring telegram constantly rather than attending to issues in my daily life.

The part that pisses me off the most is that we the investors that actually spent hard earned money is told that they can't do anything to resolve the problem while they create an extra 27 million coins for themselves as a consolation cos one of them fucked up. In what world is this fair. This is beyond irritating.

You have to understand, the team can't stop trading on etherdelta, idex and other exchnages. It's dex and everyone can trade there just enter a contract. There were enough official exchanges. If you prefer garbage dex it's your choice, but you will get nothing in this case.

quite surprised that a senior member does not understand the value of dex over a centralized exchange. Anyway, that is your opinion, just like its my prerogative to make sure that every medium this coin is represented in is made aware that the new devs are following a pattern that has characteristic that could align to the old dumper.

I totally understand that dex is good for the future. But there are only problems now. It's the lack of liquidity, slow working and others. If you choose dex, you have to be ready to lose all in situations like this.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

This man is really trying to make a point that I should be using centralized exchanges than dex cos its safer. Smfh. This has nothing to do with dex and all about individuals running a project with a market cap of 44 million and can't even identify the culprit that is solely responsible for the project.

You do realize that as it stands this project does not even have a technical mind guiding it. Just a bunch of guys trying to flip what's left. An extra 7 million coin for employee Grants and reserve but won't swap legit coins that was bought before the swap. In what sector except from crypto can u pull such bs and get away with it. 

Anyway,  while you champion their decision,  just realize that kucoin has yet to distribute or enable trading, so you not in the clear yet. So be easy work the smirk.

This project has lost all credibility and will be severely dumped if trading is enabled and I intend to keep future investors aware that their is an extra 27 million tokens which is not been utilized in any form to make their dex investors whole, so the purported idea of the team planning a dump as proposed by bruno might just still happen,  cos I see no reason for the money reserved for grants/reserves when fund is already allocated for operation. That all sound like some one trying to secure bags for themselves.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Anyone here who has received his OPQ tokens on Kucoin?
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

today i just found i can't trade my PRL coin.
obviously i chack the telegram and telegram is formal closed.     
Yes, unfortunately, and perhaps fortunately, the team made fork to make PRL forkens into an OPQ token. If you kept PRL tokens on the Kucoin exchange, then I think you will have no problems and you will receive tokens soon. As for the telegram group, here is a new channel t.me/OpacityStorage
yourcatsofat

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

there is no announcement yet. I am waiting for my tokens on kucoin too. Maybe this week it will happen
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

there is no announcement yet. I am waiting for my tokens on kucoin too. Maybe this week it will happen
I always see updates on Oyster Twitter if you don't want to miss it, but for Oyster itself that hasn't updated since November 1, I'm not sure OPQ will be shared on Kucoin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

Big news is out already as kucoin is going to enable the markets starting from tomorrow. They just released update that airdropped tokens to those were having on exchange, deposit and withdrawal and then finally buying/selling. How professionally these things were sorted out it is amazingly awesome. We will be able to see OPQ is action in matter of hours now.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:38:36 PM

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-completes-airdrop-distribution-and-list-opacity-opq/

Good news from tomorrow trading will be active on Kucoin. I can confirm my account get credited with new tokens. I hope all other exchanges will follow them and this token will get succeed to make comeback.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-completes-airdrop-distribution-and-list-opacity-opq/

Good news from tomorrow trading will be active on Kucoin. I can confirm my account get credited with new tokens. I hope all other exchanges will follow them and this token will get succeed to make comeback.

They just changed your PRL tokens to OPQ (Opacity) in 1/1 proportion? or you got new tokens for free? As I understand developers created same amount of new tokens? And which other exchanges will list them?
And Im interesting what happened with former founder who stolen money?  Huh
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Big news is out already as kucoin is going to enable the markets starting from tomorrow. They just released update that airdropped tokens to those were having on exchange, deposit and withdrawal and then finally buying/selling. How professionally these things were sorted out it is amazingly awesome. We will be able to see OPQ is action in matter of hours now.

Yes its quite professional that they didn't have any idea of whom they were working with. The individual that ended up dumping on every investor and since they did such a good job with that, they decided that it will be wise to add an extra 27 million coins into the total supply. 20 million for salary, 5 million for grants ( whatever that is) and an extra 2 million for storage (again whatever that might be) but they can't afford to swap tokens that were legitimately bought before the swap cos its past a snapshot which occurred several hrs after their co worker decided to dump on everyone (emphasis on a few hrs cos that quite sufficient b/c ppl don't have lives away from monitoring crypto announcement and there weren't several buy orders set on multiple exchanges)
  So, you absolutely right that this is how a company operating in the financial sector should operate. Keep in mind that the only individual with any technical ability to advance the project has dumped and quit, and the extra 7 million for grant/storage has no real indicative use but rather suggests that they might be creating extra bags for themselves to circumvent any loss they might have suffered from bruno. So yes the whole thing was handled quite professionally SMFH

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

They just changed your PRL tokens to OPQ (Opacity) in 1/1 proportion? or you got new tokens for free? As I understand developers created same amount of new tokens? And which other exchanges will list them?
And Im interesting what happened with former founder who stolen money?  Huh

They added an extra 27 million into the total supply. Apparently they need 20 million for salary, 7 million for grant (whatever that might be) and and another 2 million to be stored. And no one knows who bruno is, they don't even know who bruno is and he was one of their co-worker. For all the we the same individual crying foul about bruno might just be bruno himself. Welcome to crypto and thus the reason why mass adoption is not going to happen anytime soon till bs like this is dealt with.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
artbaron

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

Your community needs to realize that it takes much more than a good project to succeed in this industry. Great projects that experience what you are now trying to survive are always filled with loyal optimistic members and almost always end up in further Chaos,  like B3 , DMB and so on!
In reading the above discussion I am left with trying to decide if only one of the participants understands the value and function of a DEX!!!!!
Even suggesting that ANY central exchange is "safe or superior" to a DEX is bemusing to say the least and points to someone who either has a vested (financial) interest in whatever exchange they are "cough" promoting over a dex , or they simply are clueless and that's being kind!

It is unfortunate , but for any of you that take the time to look at other projects that were in extreme crisis........I employ you to understand that dishonesty undermines and destroys all projects, and if you have read the above posts and you remain silent, you will be supporting dishonesty.
I read this week that Liqui is deleting popular coins, waiting 30 days , and pilfering hundreds of thousands worth of their customers assets.
Why ? Because they made an announcement and therefor they can!
I have only been ripped off on one exchange which was Liquid (not liqui) and which at the time was called Qryptos.
Prior to having a few thousand US stolen from me, I had made the rookie mistake of sending a large amount of eth to an etc wallet. Both of which where mine, but of course Qryptos had posted the risk, and were not interested in moving them for me. I replied that since it was below $5000 "You just keep my assets"? They reminded me of the warning and happily kept my funds.
I mention this because they were the worst support I ever dealt with and despite video evidence it would not be long until they actually stole my funds due to a technical glitch....lol
To those of you that have been around....look at the above conversation and get out before the next crisis , and there will be a next !!!!!!  

It is very disappointing to read the above post!
I have been looking for another investment and because of what happened I believed this project would be worth taking a serious look at but I see now why it has had problems and my experience with other projects such as Qbic , DMB and B3 tells me that your new coin will end up exactly as this one.
Communities are the cornerstone of this industry and anyone who has been around will tell you that great projects are falling apart everyday because the community and the project was and is doomed to fail.
From reading the above conversation it is obvious that a project that is already on the verge of disaster is being led by people who are dishonest, incompetent or both. Here is a situation that is currently a circus to be polite , and apparently anyone who bought coins that should be swapped 1-1 are out of luck if they made the mistake of buying on the wrong exchange after a very poorly executed notice to say the least!
Let me be frank in saying no community should remain silent while the minority make rules that eliminate coins , which will not be counted and which only serves to cheat individual members at the expense of no one !
In my early days I made the mistake of staying around after initial disastrous and to those of you who believed in what was a great project, I suggest you look at the above conversation and heed a warning...........every project I have witnessed that continued on a path of cheating members to enrich the "new" team has seen their coins fall to below 1 cent !

larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

OPQ is being traded on Kucoin for $0.05
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

And Im interesting what happened with former founder who stolen money?  Huh
Kucoin exchange has distributed all brand new OPQ tokens instead PRL of one-to-one. As for the number of tokens, it has been increased by 30 million.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/OPQ-BTC

Anybody contact with Coinmarketcap to replace the old ticker with new one. Now trading is live so let us see when it will become visible with new ticker.
utybq3

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

What about cryptopia
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

What about cryptopia

For more information, check out what they posted on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Opacity/comments/9xdlfv/overview_distribution_exchanges/ They are in contact with Cryptopia. You have to be patient.

Now something different: Basically we are writing in the wrong forum thread. This thread is for Oyster. PRL is dead. We definitely need an Opacity thread here on BCT.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

Let me reiterate that they created 27 extra million coins. 20 million for salary, 5 million for employee grant (not sure why they need this if they already made salary allocations) and 2 million for reserves.

However, legit buy orders on dex, that were filled post their snapshot (which occurred within hrs of their co-worker dumping on everyone) was excluded from the swap.

Keep in mind bruno (whomever he might be) dumped only 3 million to create this fiasco and did state that this guys had intention to dump on the investors, prior to his act. So, this guys now have 27 extra million tokens to dump on the market at their leisure. Even if they intend to do right by the community, as it stands 20 million is well accounted but the other 7 million (again bruno dumped 3 million) seem like a bag secure for themselves to circumvent any loss they might have suffered from bruno.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

This already caused big damage to investors and brings bad reputation to project despite the fact that tokens were stolen by former co-founder not current owners. As i understand this scammer (Bruno Block) sold Oyster to other people and than stolen tokens? Im interesting to know, what happened with him? Hope this Bruno Block will seat in prison a long years?

That old token is already useless and worthless now no once can make that valuable. I see someone has expressed feeling if Bruno continue PRL that see some success in future. First of all, you need to understand, he doesn't believe in future of tokens that's why he did an act to harm the project. Let's suppose he wants to start work on PRL to deceive holders once again, he can't because he lost credibility for good.

In this article OP has tried to reconstruct and synthesize the sad and bitter history of fraud organized by the talent and insanity of Bruno Block, founder himself of Oyster Pearl.

https://hackernoon.com/rogue-founder-commits-crypto-treason-embezzles-oyster-pearl-5fd330f3f756
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: