Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:45:43 AM

I logged into kucoin after ages again and found I have ~350 PRL and the same amount of SHL under my assets.
But these are no longer available for trading.

Also I found a very small amount: 0.0000952 OPQ- which is live for trading.

Could someone recap the sitation for me as I havent been active for quite some time?
Is there anything I can do with the PRL and SHL tokens I have on my account?

Thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:55:12 PM

They don't look scammers because they could have gone much more earlier like during or after lats bull run. They are still working and are very active in telegram that is open truth and are delivering and improving the capacity of storage. I am not in favor of those extra token as well but what can be done if they say they need extra funds for salaries. Why there is complete silence in this thread ? has new thread been started ?

Nope, no new thread was opened and there probable won't be one. I think I heard that the team doesn't think that an own, updated thread here in BTT is necessary.

Nice project then.  Roll Eyes Always easier to silence opposition on Telegram/Discord and control, I guess.

This has nothing to do with censoring or silencing opposition. They just don't value Bitcointalk that much. And I can understand them somehow. Sure it's a nice platform for a discussion but I just think Bitcointalk isn't really that important anymore.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:26:11 PM

What if the Bruno never existed, and he was just a creation of other developers from the start to take the blame for all this? #tinfoilhat
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 05:04:56 PM

I logged into kucoin after ages again and found I have ~350 PRL and the same amount of SHL under my assets.
But these are no longer available for trading.

Also I found a very small amount: 0.0000952 OPQ- which is live for trading.

Could someone recap the sitation for me as I havent been active for quite some time?
Is there anything I can do with the PRL and SHL tokens I have on my account?

Thanks!

Bruno fucked everyone over by minting new tokens out of the contract and dumping them on exchanges. Opacity completely forked away from anything related to Bruno so PRL and SHL are pretty much worthless now. They airdropped OPQ for PRL, but decided to abandon SHL because it was Bruno's idea (Imagine that). So yeah I think that sums it up.

Bruno is supposedly working on PRL and SHL on his own.
Darkoth89

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:11:11 PM

What if the Bruno never existed, and he was just a creation of other developers from the start to take the blame for all this? #tinfoilhat

And what if he is right and the whole world is a big ponzi scheme and only proud holders of bananas will come ahead out of the inevitable coming financial crysis.

No seriously, this theory came up already a few times. Really wondering if they can disclose more information about the legal case that they have against Bruno at some point.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:46:23 PM

On that point to disclose the progress on the case and investigation about  Bruno I fully support. To make the whole situation transparent they should share information about that scammer for the good name sake of the project. He used tokens to dump and isn't hard to tack whoever he was and from he belongs too. Bruno was made with his thoughts on financial crisis to happen by the end of last year, but never happened.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:44:45 PM

And what if he is right and the whole world is a big ponzi scheme and only proud holders of bananas will come ahead out of the inevitable coming financial crysis.

No seriously, this theory came up already a few times. Really wondering if they can disclose more information about the legal case that they have against Bruno at some point.

Cheesy Yeah, the great banana-mania of the 2020. I thought that he revealed himself to the kucoin owner and have some sort of id during listing. That's when i bought more anyway.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:29:16 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 01:58:06 PM by Islapdonkey

But they are not censoring anything in their telegram. I am regularly watching what is being discussed there and everyone is free to say anything. It is clear that Opacity team isn't interested in this thread anymore. This is up to people how they can keep active this thread with cons or pros comments. No one will come here to reply for anything.

I will use your comment for the ist post. At the end, you can decide for yourselves if this seem like a team that will censor info in a moderated forum. Mind you this was done in pm, so i could only imagine what it would have taken and how soon it would have taken to be banned in public, while discussing real issues in a non docile manner.

this was the towards the end of me explaining that it  was unethical to not accept some responsibility for the loss accrued by those that purchased this token from decentralized exchanges post a snapshot that had limited announcement visibility

If we are all pushing for greater adoption of decentralized options (which it seem they might divert from, with the whole null on tangle for improved usability quip) then we have to ask ourselves, if the affair with the anon dev, the ensuing dump, the loss from shl investors (i imagine is life changing for some) would be tolerated in a regulated space. We keep yelling about adoption without been willing to the take the loss and adopt an attitude that brings so forth

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:38:56 PM

They don't look scammers because they could have gone much more earlier like during or after lats bull run. They are still working and are very active in telegram that is open truth and are delivering and improving the capacity of storage. I am not in favor of those extra token as well but what can be done if they say they need extra funds for salaries. Why there is complete silence in this thread ? has new thread been started ?

Nope, no new thread was opened and there probable won't be one. I think I heard that the team doesn't think that an own, updated thread here in BTT is necessary.

Nice project then.  Roll Eyes Always easier to silence opposition on Telegram/Discord and control, I guess.

This has nothing to do with censoring or silencing opposition. They just don't value Bitcointalk that much. And I can understand them somehow. Sure it's a nice platform for a discussion but I just think Bitcointalk isn't really that important anymore.

I will use your post for the cont post of that pm. When dealing in an unregulated (emphasis on unregulated) space with no liability claim extended to the participants, a smart investor will always find value in an uncensored forum/thread.  

Again, if we are all pushing for greater adoption of decentralized options (which it seem they might divert from, with the whole null on tangle for improved usability quip) then we have to ask ourselves, if the affair with the anon dev, the ensuing dump, the loss from shl investors (i imagine is life changing for some) would be tolerated in a regulated space.We keep yelling about adoption without been willing adopt an attitude that brings such forth.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:48:33 PM

I was banned for basically relaying what he told me to the public. keep in mind, a majority of comments in public were other members asking similar questions, but apparently i placed pressure on him by relaying in public that they have not plan to support those affected by that conversation.

One more time for the fud selectors. If we are all pushing for greater adoption of decentralized options (which it seem they might divert from, with the whole null on tangle for improved usability quip) then we have to ask ourselves, if the affair with the anon dev, the ensuing dump, the loss from shl investors (i imagine is life changing for some) would be tolerated in a regulated space. We keep yelling about adoption without been willing adopt an attitude that brings such forth.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:36:10 AM

Opacity 1.0 which is planned for this May should be breakthrough for the project to bring in light once again. There was lot of hype and expectations at start and this is second time it excited people once again. That chart of services and costs comparison among existed service providers is amazing. Let's see how this will be marketed in post launched phase.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:46:45 AM

Opacity Update – Community Speaks https://www.altcoinbuzz.io/reviews/community-speaks-reviews/opacity-update-community-speaks/
There is a website launch before month’s end, and functional product rollout date set for May.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:46:47 AM

That announcement really surprised me seeing all PRL/SHL holders will receive airdrop AKYA ERC-20 tokens today or tomorrow depending on the block height. That was claimed to be Bruno who is going ahead with new hardfork to introduce new tokens which will later be converted into native coin. Let's see how this ages this time a real thing or another joke.
Darkoth89

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:22:08 PM

That announcement really surprised me seeing all PRL/SHL holders will receive airdrop AKYA ERC-20 tokens today or tomorrow depending on the block height. That was claimed to be Bruno who is going ahead with new hardfork to introduce new tokens which will later be converted into native coin. Let's see how this ages this time a real thing or another joke.

Please don't trust Bruno anymore. These tokens that he wants to distribute now again are probably just another try of him to make some easy money.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:40:13 PM

I can't agree anymore on this opinion that Bruno once deceived so many people those were having blind faith in him. He didn't believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and this was his stance when he dumped on his supporters. He can't be trusted surely he will dump his bags on the supporters again. Receiving free token isn't bad but be careful to deal with it this time at least.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 12:57:49 PM

Bruno announced a token distribituon to token holders and in forkdelta people started buying some shl and prl.

At the end, he didn't give anything and it seems he sold some more tokens to the public. What an a**hole.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Darkoth89

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:54:48 PM

Bruno announced a token distribituon to token holders and in forkdelta people started buying some shl and prl.

At the end, he didn't give anything and it seems he sold some more tokens to the public. What an a**hole.

Are you sure that there is a trading volume for PRL on Forkdelta? But yeah, if people are really that dumb and think that Brunos new tokens will actually be worth something some day, there's no hope for them.
Accountsell

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:37:37 AM

What we should do with the PRL token? I have some prl in my wallet
apolok

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:12:35 AM

I think they already paid OPQ token.I and my friends already got OPQ tokens.you can check your wallet.I don’t know the payment still going on or finished.if you hold 100PRL you will receive 100OPQ token
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:26:17 AM

I think they already paid OPQ token.I and my friends already got OPQ tokens.you can check your wallet.I don’t know the payment still going on or finished.if you hold 100PRL you will receive 100OPQ token
so true. the ratio is 1: 1, is it true that OPQ in coinmarketcap is oysterperl?
I see in coinmarketcap OPQ, which is Opcaity, if it is really up today, it's 12%, amazing

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: