Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
Calvireish

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

Anyone there? I want to ask how many usd that already collect of this project? And what is the hardcap for usd? Thanks.

We had a very early pre-sale at the start of our project to test the waters if you will. We wanted to gage whether it was worth continuing or not with the project. Our early pre-sale brought in around $75k which has also lead to further larger private investments. This had shown us that if we continue with our project, there is no reason why it couldn't be successful. With the support of our ever growing community, TriForce Tokens is becoming stronger by the day.

The hard cap is $60m. We decided to cap it there as anymore would be unnecessary. $60m is more than enough to execute our plans with room to manoeuvre. Taking anymore than $60m would just be greedy. We are already grateful for our communities support and want to give back what we can, by taking more than we need wouldn't be helping our cause.

You can find more information regarding our stats and figures on our website: https://triforcetokens.io/

If you'd like to know more about our project please feel free to check out our white paper: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Finally some modesty in this industry!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

Your second point is... vague. For instance, finding a solution to game piracy, and counterfeit in a broader scope, is one of humanity's biggest puzzles. Please forgive my skepticism about a blockchain startup claiming to provide that which countless DRM companies could not.

From what i understood about TriForce and piracy,i think they are looking a way for developers to gain income from pirated games too.But i agree about DRM thing,no protection is inpenetrable,its just matter of time.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

The hard cap is $60m. We decided to cap it there as anymore would be unnecessary. $60m is more than enough to execute our plans with room to manoeuvre. Taking anymore than $60m would just be greedy. We are already grateful for our communities support and want to give back what we can, by taking more than we need wouldn't be helping our cause.

So $60m will be enough to implement voice chat too?.I know we mentioned that earlier.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

So $60m will be enough to implement voice chat too?.I know we mentioned that earlier.

Or maybe even streaming option?That would make it even better.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Voice chat could be annoying. Don't forget the mute button
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:55:25 PM

I like how Discord became social hub,i think TriForce could pick thing or two from them too,to implement.
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:16:43 PM

It would be more than enough to implement that and many other things. We love what we do are extremely passionate about it, hence why we are pushing hard and working tirelessly to produce and provide what we have promised and more.

For us, its not about the money. I know that may sound cheesy, but we are actually more interested in and passionate about what we do and produce. I myself am an extremely avid gamer, I'm currently playing PUBG on xbox most nights and I cannot wait to be part of this amazing technology!

Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

Could be annoying, but it's a must have. Whether from the start or a bit later.

Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

Could be annoying, but it's a must have. Whether from the start or a bit later.

Yep,everyone is adding voice chat nowdays.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

Streaming?Yes please!
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

I mean no disrespect, but by now there are a hundred gaming related coins and tokens. Some of which have already partnered up with major industry players. What is different about TriForce and how will TriForce tokens survive among the competing gaming tokens?

Hi Zendalet,

It's ok, it's a fair question to raise Cheesy. Also please don't take our response as a challenge either, we just have to clarify a few points.

So there are two main areas we have to look at to answer this question. The first is, is the games industry market saturated with cryptocurrency solutions? The second is, how diverse is the games industry and how does our particular project fit into this diversification. Or in short, how is our project unique?

We have to consider that the games industry is huge. Think about how many cryptocurrency users exist, how many exchanges there are - and our crypto industry is nothing compared to the number of people playing games and revenues generated through businesses in the games industry. Just to highlight the difference in the crypto industry to the games industry - a recent benchmark study by Cambridge University suggests that there are around 5.8 million active users in crypto exchanges and up to 11.5 million active wallets.

Compare that to the games industry there is reported to be a staggering 1.2 billion people playing games globally. That means something like 1 out of every 6/7 person on the planet is a game player. Consider as well the revenues generated in this industry well exceed $106Bn and grows on average by 6.5% annually. It's just simply a massive industry with hundreds of niche areas to engage with.

Then to look at all the gaming crypto projects that are being launched - none are really in full production, none have dominated the market because it's just such a new innovative industry. You say that there are hundreds of gaming related crypto projects, but if there is really that many, how many are actually penetrating the market? We know of a small handful that are making real progress - but again they are not established. We're not saying that other crypto projects in this space are bad (as you mention some have secured partnerships) - it's just early days for this industry with massive opportunities as we all know.

So specifically where do we fit into the games industry then and how 'different' are we?

Our project is focused on developing/fostering the interactive games communities - that exist in a multitude of formats. We are creating specific solutions that doesn't just throw a product or service at gamers and developers, it has been carefully structured and crafted to create stronger unity between them. For example, one particular aspect that we are developing is addressing the issue of gamers going in breach of EULAs for games. This is lost revenue for the developers and publishers, plus is not smooth sailing for gamers that actually wish to pursue these avenues. Our solutions actually work to benefit both gamers and developers in these situations - even going so far as to improve player retention. This is just the surface, to really get into the detail it would be best to go through our white paper https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf and pitch deck https://triforcetokens.io/resources/pitch-deck-v1.4.2.pdf.

We understand the challenges faced by both sides having been involved in some external game markets myself, I can tell you there is a massive opportunity to monetise these activities, something I have yet to see other projects address.

Then comes the actual structure and ethos of the project. This is a business and we are putting things in place now that will place us in a much stronger position for future mergers and partnerships, making us more adoptable and attractive to the bigger institutions. We are advocates of positive change and are working on big challenges such as piracy and protection of players - so our vision is much more comprehensive than simple digital assets as many other projects focus on.

Hopefully this gives a little more clarity on what sets us apart? Ultimately innovation comes from those that are prepared to push the boundaries and those that have the ability to respond positively to trends - something that I know our core team has plenty of.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Thanks for your response.

I'm unfortunately not that much wiser.  

I understand your first point. That the market is big enough for multiple gaming related coins and tokens.

Your second point is... vague. For instance, finding a solution to game piracy, and counterfeit in a broader scope, is one of humanity's biggest puzzles. Please forgive my skepticism about a blockchain startup claiming to provide that which countless DRM companies could not.

It's as you say, I should dig into your white paper, as well as the white papers of other gaming coins and tokens, to get a real answer. Not exactly an elevator pitch then.

But I appreciate the gesture. Smiley

If I may add to this...

We are fully aware and understand that piracy is not simple nor will it be completely eradicated. No matter what policies, procedure, software, technology etc is put in place, people will find away around it. What we aim to do is to work closely with Coventry University to better understand that root of the problem, why people pirate games. With this knowledge we are able to build our technology to provide a solution that helps minimise piracy by making it more profitable to the pirates whilst making it profitable to the developers where possible. We want to find that balance and fine line to ensure that we provide solutions to the industry that help make an impact, especially for smaller games developers.

Yes there are plenty of other organisations out there that already conduct such research and provide such solutions. But is it working? From the research we have conducted already, punishing someone only leads to further negative behaviour. By pointing out their mistakes and offering them a chance to redeem themselves, people seem to take a more positive approach. Not to mention, we aren't targeting these large development companies, our main target market is that of indie game developers, the underdogs if you will. The developers who lose large amounts of revenue to organisations who simply provide a gateway to consumers. We want to help the underdogs, providing them with new and unexplored revenue streams whilst helping reduce revenue loss through piracy. Thats not to say we won't provide our solutions and technology to the big guys, we are just concentrating our focus and therefore market.

Regarding the white paper, what Pete meant by that was its easy to judge a book by its cover. But until you delve into it and really get into the grit of it, will you really see their true colours. The white paper will allow you to make a true judgement of a project. Websites, banners and social media channels are all designed to look good and entice you, which anyone can do with the know how or the money. But to put together a solid and sound white paper, with real solutions to industry problems, now that takes time, effort and dedication.

Lastly, I understand your scepticism. However, ask yourself this. Why would an internationally recognised institution such as Coventry University put their reputation on the line for a blockchain start up that they don't believe in, baring in mind all of the controversies around it? Our team including myself have pitched our project to and met the director of the university who seemed more than happy to agree a partnership - We must be doing something right.

I hope that has shed some more light on the matter. Please feel free to let us know if anything is unclear or you have any other questions.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

Streaming?Yes please!

Yes we have lots of great ideas up our sleeves, don't worry Wink Its no fun if I tell you all of them.

Once we raise the funding we need, we will be able to delve a little deeper into these other features to which we will be sure to update you all.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:07:49 PM

I know what you mean. I think we were to do it, it would be more along the lines of a group/party chat. Similar to how the Xbox and PS4 allow you to voice chat.

Of course, we will include mute, block/ban and kick Cheesy

Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

Streaming?Yes please!

Yes we have lots of great ideas up our sleeves, don't worry Wink Its no fun if I tell you all of them.

Once we raise the funding we need, we will be able to delve a little deeper into these other features to which we will be sure to update you all.

Ok ok,i am abit impatient i know,but im  really looking forward to TriForce going live.But incoming beta will help with that too.
vic0617

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

I don’t find better project than Triforce token one yet within the gaming ecosystem ! In term of community, communication, whitepaper and road map really enthusiast about it ! I’m really hopeful and consider take some token during the crowdsale ! Look forward to it
mrpetem

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

I mean no disrespect, but by now there are a hundred gaming related coins and tokens. Some of which have already partnered up with major industry players. What is different about TriForce and how will TriForce tokens survive among the competing gaming tokens?

Hi Zendalet,

Thanks for your response.

I'm unfortunately not that much wiser. 

I understand your first point. That the market is big enough for multiple gaming related coins and tokens.

It's as you say, I should dig into your white paper, as well as the white papers of other gaming coins and tokens, to get a real answer. Not exactly an elevator pitch then.

But I appreciate the gesture. Smiley

It's ok. At least we have clarified the first issue you had. For the second, you admit you haven't dug deep into other gaming projects, nor ours. What I would say then is, consider Vadim Bulatov who is a head at Wargaming.net (100m+ gamers worldwide). He came across us and immediately understood what challenges we are working to solve (he then joined as an adviser). He is someone that works in this industry and recognised something in us, particularly around the social aspects and fostering positive communities within gaming.

From the conversations and research we have conducted with gamers, developers and industry professionals - we have a unique proposition and a demand (two companies even reached to us to declare their support and interest). Our focus is to now deliver this technology and build the community that will support us in this endeavour, which is going very well.

Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

What happens if ICO limit is not reached?
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

It's ok. At least we have clarified the first issue you had. For the second, you admit you haven't dug deep into other gaming projects, nor ours. What I would say then is, consider Vadim Bulatov who is a head at Wargaming.net (100m+ gamers worldwide). He came across us and immediately understood what challenges we are working to solve (he then joined as an adviser). He is someone that works in this industry and recognised something in us, particularly around the social aspects and fostering positive communities within gaming.

From the conversations and research we have conducted with gamers, developers and industry professionals - we have a unique proposition and a demand (two companies even reached to us to declare their support and interest). Our focus is to now deliver this technology and build the community that will support us in this endeavour, which is going very well.

Of, so First multiplayer integration is expected to be World Of Tanks/Warships/Warplanes?
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

Of, so First multiplayer integration is expected to be World Of Tanks/Warships/Warplanes?

World Of Tanks i would definately want to see on this platform.
Being a Tank guy myself

Warplanes/Warships..... not so much
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Really? Where did you hear that?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: