Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

Thanks guys.. hopefully not too serious though Wink

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Serious enough to see the project to the end.
Far too many people abandoned good projects and good ideas because of stupid reasons
SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

Far too many people abandoned good projects and good ideas because of stupid reasons

I  have no such doubt for this team
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Yes we have lots of great ideas up our sleeves, don't worry Wink Its no fun if I tell you all of them.

Once we raise the funding we need, we will be able to delve a little deeper into these other features to which we will be sure to update you all.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

What happens if ICO limit is not reached?

It is looking likely that we will surpass our limit right now Sarma Wink We have had a few private individuals reach out to us. As Jake said though, we will carry on with our project because of the supporters and our passion for the project.

You planning on any personal cap in the sale?

No we do not have a personal cap btcltcdigger  Smiley

Thanks for the info
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

So true, many good projects got cancelled after first big obstacle, but I'm sure that can't happen to TriForce
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

So true, many good projects got cancelled after first big obstacle, but I'm sure that can't happen to TriForce

You can worry about this and that,but you can be safe when it comes to TriForce and keep going on.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

Do you plan to have an age restriction on the platform?

It probably wont happen but i would really like 18+ age req :p

Same here,kids are major pain in the ass when it comes to online gaming.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

Do you plan to have an age restriction on the platform?

It probably wont happen but i would really like 18+ age req :p

Same here,kids are major pain in the ass when it comes to online gaming.

Hah,tell me about it.But no wonder,when i see my brother in law letting his 8 yo kid plays World of tanks Tongue
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

I mean no disrespect, but by now there are a hundred gaming related coins and tokens. Some of which have already partnered up with major industry players. What is different about TriForce and how will TriForce tokens survive among the competing gaming tokens?

Hi Zendalet,

It's ok, it's a fair question to raise Cheesy. Also please don't take our response as a challenge either, we just have to clarify a few points.

So there are two main areas we have to look at to answer this question. The first is, is the games industry market saturated with cryptocurrency solutions? The second is, how diverse is the games industry and how does our particular project fit into this diversification. Or in short, how is our project unique?

We have to consider that the games industry is huge. Think about how many cryptocurrency users exist, how many exchanges there are - and our crypto industry is nothing compared to the number of people playing games and revenues generated through businesses in the games industry. Just to highlight the difference in the crypto industry to the games industry - a recent benchmark study by Cambridge University suggests that there are around 5.8 million active users in crypto exchanges and up to 11.5 million active wallets.

Compare that to the games industry there is reported to be a staggering 1.2 billion people playing games globally. That means something like 1 out of every 6/7 person on the planet is a game player. Consider as well the revenues generated in this industry well exceed $106Bn and grows on average by 6.5% annually. It's just simply a massive industry with hundreds of niche areas to engage with.

Then to look at all the gaming crypto projects that are being launched - none are really in full production, none have dominated the market because it's just such a new innovative industry. You say that there are hundreds of gaming related crypto projects, but if there is really that many, how many are actually penetrating the market? We know of a small handful that are making real progress - but again they are not established. We're not saying that other crypto projects in this space are bad (as you mention some have secured partnerships) - it's just early days for this industry with massive opportunities as we all know.

So specifically where do we fit into the games industry then and how 'different' are we?

Our project is focused on developing/fostering the interactive games communities - that exist in a multitude of formats. We are creating specific solutions that doesn't just throw a product or service at gamers and developers, it has been carefully structured and crafted to create stronger unity between them. For example, one particular aspect that we are developing is addressing the issue of gamers going in breach of EULAs for games. This is lost revenue for the developers and publishers, plus is not smooth sailing for gamers that actually wish to pursue these avenues. Our solutions actually work to benefit both gamers and developers in these situations - even going so far as to improve player retention. This is just the surface, to really get into the detail it would be best to go through our white paper https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf and pitch deck https://triforcetokens.io/resources/pitch-deck-v1.4.2.pdf.

We understand the challenges faced by both sides having been involved in some external game markets myself, I can tell you there is a massive opportunity to monetise these activities, something I have yet to see other projects address.

Then comes the actual structure and ethos of the project. This is a business and we are putting things in place now that will place us in a much stronger position for future mergers and partnerships, making us more adoptable and attractive to the bigger institutions. We are advocates of positive change and are working on big challenges such as piracy and protection of players - so our vision is much more comprehensive than simple digital assets as many other projects focus on.

Hopefully this gives a little more clarity on what sets us apart? Ultimately innovation comes from those that are prepared to push the boundaries and those that have the ability to respond positively to trends - something that I know our core team has plenty of.

Thanks for your response.

I'm unfortunately not that much wiser. 

I understand your first point. That the market is big enough for multiple gaming related coins and tokens.

Your second point is... vague. For instance, finding a solution to game piracy, and counterfeit in a broader scope, is one of humanity's biggest puzzles. Please forgive my skepticism about a blockchain startup claiming to provide that which countless DRM companies could not.

It's as you say, I should dig into your white paper, as well as the white papers of other gaming coins and tokens, to get a real answer. Not exactly an elevator pitch then.

But I appreciate the gesture. Smiley

If I may add to this...

We are fully aware and understand that piracy is not simple nor will it be completely eradicated. No matter what policies, procedure, software, technology etc is put in place, people will find away around it. What we aim to do is to work closely with Coventry University to better understand that root of the problem, why people pirate games. With this knowledge we are able to build our technology to provide a solution that helps minimise piracy by making it more profitable to the pirates whilst making it profitable to the developers where possible. We want to find that balance and fine line to ensure that we provide solutions to the industry that help make an impact, especially for smaller games developers.

Yes there are plenty of other organisations out there that already conduct such research and provide such solutions. But is it working? From the research we have conducted already, punishing someone only leads to further negative behaviour. By pointing out their mistakes and offering them a chance to redeem themselves, people seem to take a more positive approach. Not to mention, we aren't targeting these large development companies, our main target market is that of indie game developers, the underdogs if you will. The developers who lose large amounts of revenue to organisations who simply provide a gateway to consumers. We want to help the underdogs, providing them with new and unexplored revenue streams whilst helping reduce revenue loss through piracy. Thats not to say we won't provide our solutions and technology to the big guys, we are just concentrating our focus and therefore market.

Regarding the white paper, what Pete meant by that was its easy to judge a book by its cover. But until you delve into it and really get into the grit of it, will you really see their true colours. The white paper will allow you to make a true judgement of a project. Websites, banners and social media channels are all designed to look good and entice you, which anyone can do with the know how or the money. But to put together a solid and sound white paper, with real solutions to industry problems, now that takes time, effort and dedication.

Lastly, I understand your scepticism. However, ask yourself this. Why would an internationally recognised institution such as Coventry University put their reputation on the line for a blockchain start up that they don't believe in, baring in mind all of the controversies around it? Our team including myself have pitched our project to and met the director of the university who seemed more than happy to agree a partnership - We must be doing something right.

I hope that has shed some more light on the matter. Please feel free to let us know if anything is unclear or you have any other questions.

Thanks for coming back to me and elaborating. I am going through the white papers now (by the way I think there is a typo on page 12 "They chose" and page 23 "a game, publisher") and my first impression is Triforce has a broader set of goals than say just replacing existing in-game currencies with a token.

I am also surprised at the artwork inside the Triforce white paper. Looks like it features AAA studio games. That is one of the benefits of being a TIGA member, correct?
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:56:58 PM

Thanks for coming back to me and elaborating. I am going through the white papers now (by the way I think there is a typo on page 12 "They chose" and page 23 "a game, publisher") and my first impression is Triforce has a broader set of goals than say just replacing existing in-game currencies with a token.

I am also surprised at the artwork inside the Triforce white paper. Looks like it features AAA studio games. That is one of the benefits of being a TIGA member, correct?

Thanks for pointing out the typo's Zendalet, will get these corrected. Can't believe we missed those as it has been audited/reviewed by a lot of people.
With regards to image usage this is confirmed fair usage by our design team as it does not include game text/content and are modified, not really because of our TIGA membership.
I will let Jake respond to the rest though since you replied to him Wink

JCBAHY

Activity: 364

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

I mean no disrespect, but by now there are a hundred gaming related coins and tokens. Some of which have already partnered up with major industry players. What is different about TriForce and how will TriForce tokens survive among the competing gaming tokens?

Hi Zendalet,

It's ok, it's a fair question to raise Cheesy. Also please don't take our response as a challenge either, we just have to clarify a few points.

So there are two main areas we have to look at to answer this question. The first is, is the games industry market saturated with cryptocurrency solutions? The second is, how diverse is the games industry and how does our particular project fit into this diversification. Or in short, how is our project unique?

We have to consider that the games industry is huge. Think about how many cryptocurrency users exist, how many exchanges there are - and our crypto industry is nothing compared to the number of people playing games and revenues generated through businesses in the games industry. Just to highlight the difference in the crypto industry to the games industry - a recent benchmark study by Cambridge University suggests that there are around 5.8 million active users in crypto exchanges and up to 11.5 million active wallets.

Compare that to the games industry there is reported to be a staggering 1.2 billion people playing games globally. That means something like 1 out of every 6/7 person on the planet is a game player. Consider as well the revenues generated in this industry well exceed $106Bn and grows on average by 6.5% annually. It's just simply a massive industry with hundreds of niche areas to engage with.

Then to look at all the gaming crypto projects that are being launched - none are really in full production, none have dominated the market because it's just such a new innovative industry. You say that there are hundreds of gaming related crypto projects, but if there is really that many, how many are actually penetrating the market? We know of a small handful that are making real progress - but again they are not established. We're not saying that other crypto projects in this space are bad (as you mention some have secured partnerships) - it's just early days for this industry with massive opportunities as we all know.

So specifically where do we fit into the games industry then and how 'different' are we?

Our project is focused on developing/fostering the interactive games communities - that exist in a multitude of formats. We are creating specific solutions that doesn't just throw a product or service at gamers and developers, it has been carefully structured and crafted to create stronger unity between them. For example, one particular aspect that we are developing is addressing the issue of gamers going in breach of EULAs for games. This is lost revenue for the developers and publishers, plus is not smooth sailing for gamers that actually wish to pursue these avenues. Our solutions actually work to benefit both gamers and developers in these situations - even going so far as to improve player retention. This is just the surface, to really get into the detail it would be best to go through our white paper https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf and pitch deck https://triforcetokens.io/resources/pitch-deck-v1.4.2.pdf.

We understand the challenges faced by both sides having been involved in some external game markets myself, I can tell you there is a massive opportunity to monetise these activities, something I have yet to see other projects address.

Then comes the actual structure and ethos of the project. This is a business and we are putting things in place now that will place us in a much stronger position for future mergers and partnerships, making us more adoptable and attractive to the bigger institutions. We are advocates of positive change and are working on big challenges such as piracy and protection of players - so our vision is much more comprehensive than simple digital assets as many other projects focus on.

Hopefully this gives a little more clarity on what sets us apart? Ultimately innovation comes from those that are prepared to push the boundaries and those that have the ability to respond positively to trends - something that I know our core team has plenty of.

Thanks for your response.

I'm unfortunately not that much wiser. 

I understand your first point. That the market is big enough for multiple gaming related coins and tokens.

Your second point is... vague. For instance, finding a solution to game piracy, and counterfeit in a broader scope, is one of humanity's biggest puzzles. Please forgive my skepticism about a blockchain startup claiming to provide that which countless DRM companies could not.

It's as you say, I should dig into your white paper, as well as the white papers of other gaming coins and tokens, to get a real answer. Not exactly an elevator pitch then.

But I appreciate the gesture. Smiley

If I may add to this...

We are fully aware and understand that piracy is not simple nor will it be completely eradicated. No matter what policies, procedure, software, technology etc is put in place, people will find away around it. What we aim to do is to work closely with Coventry University to better understand that root of the problem, why people pirate games. With this knowledge we are able to build our technology to provide a solution that helps minimise piracy by making it more profitable to the pirates whilst making it profitable to the developers where possible. We want to find that balance and fine line to ensure that we provide solutions to the industry that help make an impact, especially for smaller games developers.

Yes there are plenty of other organisations out there that already conduct such research and provide such solutions. But is it working? From the research we have conducted already, punishing someone only leads to further negative behaviour. By pointing out their mistakes and offering them a chance to redeem themselves, people seem to take a more positive approach. Not to mention, we aren't targeting these large development companies, our main target market is that of indie game developers, the underdogs if you will. The developers who lose large amounts of revenue to organisations who simply provide a gateway to consumers. We want to help the underdogs, providing them with new and unexplored revenue streams whilst helping reduce revenue loss through piracy. Thats not to say we won't provide our solutions and technology to the big guys, we are just concentrating our focus and therefore market.

Regarding the white paper, what Pete meant by that was its easy to judge a book by its cover. But until you delve into it and really get into the grit of it, will you really see their true colours. The white paper will allow you to make a true judgement of a project. Websites, banners and social media channels are all designed to look good and entice you, which anyone can do with the know how or the money. But to put together a solid and sound white paper, with real solutions to industry problems, now that takes time, effort and dedication.

Lastly, I understand your scepticism. However, ask yourself this. Why would an internationally recognised institution such as Coventry University put their reputation on the line for a blockchain start up that they don't believe in, baring in mind all of the controversies around it? Our team including myself have pitched our project to and met the director of the university who seemed more than happy to agree a partnership - We must be doing something right.

I hope that has shed some more light on the matter. Please feel free to let us know if anything is unclear or you have any other questions.

I am glad you have taken the time to read through our white paper, I hope it has shed further light on what it is we do and are about. Also, thank you for spotting those errors, we will make sure we amend them ASAP.

Regarding our goals, yes our scope is much wider. Hence why we always recommend to anyone interested in TriForce Tokens that they read through our white paper and website, to get a better understanding of the company, it's culture and it's values. May I add that we are not necessarily attempting to replace current models, but rather complement and work alongside. Our aim is to create a collaborative and profitable community for every party involved, from the player to the developer.

Please let us know if you have any further questions regarding our company, products or services, or anything else we can help you with.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to read through our white paper, I hope it was most insightful and lastly, thank you for your support of TriForce Tokens.

SiFuTheMonk

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

It's an easy read if you're a gamer and a fan.
The prospect of playing games and making money while doing it is exciting
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Thanks for pointing out the typo's Zendalet, will get these corrected. Can't believe we missed those as it has been audited/reviewed by a lot of people.
With regards to image usage this is confirmed fair usage by our design team as it does not include game text/content and are modified, not really because of our TIGA membership.

What is TIGA?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

Definately a fan. Plaing PS4 almost daily
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

Yes,and most important thing,you wont have to be pro to make some money.finally chance fo us casuals.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

Blockchain Gaming Platform TriForce Tokens is Coming Soon to Your Mobile: Next Token Sale Confirmed

Decentralized gaming firm TriForce Tokens has announced a host of new developments, including an upcoming release of its new RaidParty mobile app which will take place shortly before the next token sale scheduled for February 20th, 2018. Meanwhile it is already a prominent feature of virtual game Second Life, nestled within a new Cryptocurrency Information Center.

With development nearing completion on the RaidParty mobile app, which will be available for both iPhone and Android systems, TriForce Tokens is poised to create waves in the gaming industry. Backed by the research abilities of Coventry University and incubator Innovate UK, the tech firm is well on its way to introducing an online digital ecosystem for the gaming community, all based on blockchain technology.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-gaming-platform-triforce-tokens-coming-soon-next-token-sale-confirmed/

Fanquell

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

Yes,and most important thing,you wont have to be pro to make some money.finally chance fo us casuals.

But i guess even in TriForce,better you are,more tokens you gonna make.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:29:47 AM

Isnt that fair,the better you are,the more FORCE you make?
Xallid

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

But i think that shouldnt be the main focus,pros making even more coins from this.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

What is TIGA?

TIGA is a non-profit trade association representing the UK’s games industry. Their members include independent games developers, in house publisher-owned developers, outsourcing companies, technology businesses and universities. Here is their website if you would like to know more about them: https://tiga.org/

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

Blockchain Gaming Platform TriForce Tokens is Coming Soon to Your Mobile: Next Token Sale Confirmed

Decentralized gaming firm TriForce Tokens has announced a host of new developments, including an upcoming release of its new RaidParty mobile app which will take place shortly before the next token sale scheduled for February 20th, 2018. Meanwhile it is already a prominent feature of virtual game Second Life, nestled within a new Cryptocurrency Information Center.

With development nearing completion on the RaidParty mobile app, which will be available for both iPhone and Android systems, TriForce Tokens is poised to create waves in the gaming industry. Backed by the research abilities of Coventry University and incubator Innovate UK, the tech firm is well on its way to introducing an online digital ecosystem for the gaming community, all based on blockchain technology.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-gaming-platform-triforce-tokens-coming-soon-next-token-sale-confirmed/

Thanks for sharing!

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: