Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Liqui - withdrawals "out of gas" + zero help from the support (FUNDS MISSING)  (Read 1383 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

Did any of you guys get your money back yet? I dont understand how they have the time to tweet about bullshit but no time to give back the thousands that they are stealing. I am in talks with a couple lawyers I dont care how much I need to spend Im gonna chase them down on principle

Keep us updated please. I don't think anyone who had the out of gas error received the funds back. This is looking like fraud more and more each day the longer they keep silent. I hope actions can be taken on them really soon.

One guy in a slack group told me he had out of gas with 20 ETH and made a ticket, he never got replied but received the ETH to the destination wallet in about 24 hours. So there’s hope I guess. Not looking good for us though so far.
This is one of the issues arising on the site but some other issues have been resolved without any further notice. Have you tried out to make some words on their official thread.? This is their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1557900.920 and try to pm https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842080 which it is somehow hard because last online was still on september but its better to pm this guy and let your issues be known.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mirb (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:27:00 PM

Did any of you guys get your money back yet? I dont understand how they have the time to tweet about bullshit but no time to give back the thousands that they are stealing. I am in talks with a couple lawyers I dont care how much I need to spend Im gonna chase them down on principle

Keep us updated please. I don't think anyone who had the out of gas error received the funds back. This is looking like fraud more and more each day the longer they keep silent. I hope actions can be taken on them really soon.

One guy in a slack group told me he had out of gas with 20 ETH and made a ticket, he never got replied but received the ETH to the destination wallet in about 24 hours. So there’s hope I guess. Not looking good for us though so far.
This is one of the issues arising on the site but some other issues have been resolved without any further notice. Have you tried out to make some words on their official thread.? This is their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1557900.920 and try to pm https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=842080 which it is somehow hard because last online was still on september but its better to pm this guy and let your issues be known.

I'm pretty sure all of us have posted there and PM'd them, at least I have.

In the same boat, support ticket processing for 14 days now.

Anyone got any update in that matter?

Nope, 16 days and counting. I went on and ranted about this ridiculousness on trollbox, even though I specifically stated I'm not calling this scam (yet), I got banned and moderator commented "contact support". Gee, thanks.
Mirb (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:32:27 PM

Any progress guys?
Mirb (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:07:05 PM

UPDATE!

After 23 days, liqui finally responded to my ticket:

"Sorry for such huge delay with response.
I'm really sorry.
We will check it."

I haven't received the ETH yet though, but they responded about an hour ago. I'll update you when I get my funds back.
Joss.

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:08:19 PM

UPDATE!

I'm really sorry.
We will check it."

I haven't received the ETH yet though, but they responded about an hour ago. I'll update you when I get my funds back.

Got the same response, let's pray now
Mirb (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

UPDATE!

I'm really sorry.
We will check it."

Got the same response, let's pray now

How long was your ticket processing?
Joss.

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:00:09 PM

How long was your ticket processing?

Around 22 days.
24 days and 7 hours now.
Still waiting for them to send my ETH back.
Masonmano

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:09:00 AM

Did you guys make multiple support tickets or just one? I wonder if they ignore you if you made multiple because its been 24 days for me and heard nothing back yet.
Joss.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:23:38 PM

Did you guys make multiple support tickets or just one? I wonder if they ignore you if you made multiple because its been 24 days for me and heard nothing back yet.

I only made one
Mirb (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:23:09 PM

Made 3, they closed the rest as duplicates though. Funny though how they said ”we will check it” and still nothing after 3 days.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:02:28 AM

UPDATE!

I'm really sorry.
We will check it."

The same response even I received a few days back and I too responded quick asking when they would credit it but after that, I didn't receive any email.Checked the liqui account to see if they credited the balance but it is still "zero".
Mirb (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:04:36 PM

UPDATE!

I'm really sorry.
We will check it."

The same response even I received a few days back and I too responded quick asking when they would credit it but after that, I didn't receive any email.Checked the liqui account to see if they credited the balance but it is still "zero".

It seems that many of us received the same reply the same time. They also solved the other tickets of mine the next day and closed them as duplicates. It really does look like they started to take a look into the tickets just now and they were just sitting there.

Also, yet we're still waiting for our funds to get refunded. It really doesn't take 4 days to rebroadcast a transaction or send them back to the original address. Just disappointing. If they really were that sorry about the delay they would take action after acknowledging the problem.
Joss.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:10:07 PM

Finally got my eth back !! After 27 days, they are back in my liqui wallet, can't believe it.
Masonmano

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:25:10 PM

I just got it back as well. But still fuck Liqui I ain't using their exchange ever again.
Mirb (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:46:10 AM

Got mine back as well. Yeah, if someone happens to read this later, just use binance as alternative and save yourself from a month of pain. Fuck liqui.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:43:53 PM

Got mine back as well. Yeah, if someone happens to read this later, just use binance as alternative and save yourself from a month of pain. Fuck liqui.

Happy to say, I received my ETH yesterday, it took almost a month.The price of ETH fell down in this period.Anyways the good thing if we all are getting our funds back.
toto79

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:41:57 AM

Ten(!) days ago I opened the following ticket:

"Hi,

I sent 1 ETH to my Liqui account.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc65a2d03ce17f8715e3ebfa6cf94389a7ca30d67686bde85ee2712d5b3cb79d9

This amount is not shown in my Liqui account. Please correct the error.

Thanks,
###"

So far I have not received any response or deposit.
The amount was already on their ETH address shortly after the initiation of the transfer. I can only warn against this exchange!

toto79

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:13:00 PM

Update:

They wrote today: "We will check it."
toto79

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:06:02 PM

Still no credit to my account or transfer back.
I'll keep you posted.
toto79

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:58:55 PM

After 18 days and many complaints, I finally got the Ethereum credited. I immediately transferred it away from this dubious exchange and will never use Liqui again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: