Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any New Crypto Currencies to look into?  (Read 1030 times)
chaitanyagoa (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:34:44 AM

HI guys,

Any new crypto currencies that are worth looking at?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdamCooper

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:46:50 PM

ETBC is the Erc20 token version of bitcoin. It just had an airdrop and is trading quite low price. Could raise in value.

Everyday I'm HODLing.
Bvalkid

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:56:39 PM

Hi chaitanyagoa,

One that I'm am very excited about (and fair disclosure, heavily invested in) is Safex.  Some other coins out there claim to allow for a decentralized anonymous marketplace - but all of that is bogus.  Safex, and the Chille marketplace is (or will be) the real thing.  It's in the very late stages of development, so if you are willing to hodl for 6-12 months, you should see a huge return.   Check out the dividend calculator on their website safex.io 

Here's the first of a series of FAQs

https://www.reddit.com/r/safex/comments/736dta/safex_faq_1_general_questions/

gbosah

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

Sonm is good buy, it just did 50% and is still 0.15. The developers are active.
Florg

Activity: 99

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:06:22 PM

ETBC is the Erc20 token version of bitcoin. It just had an airdrop and is trading quite low price. Could raise in value.

I think you meant to say EBTC. LIke he said it's supposed t be an ERC20 based copy of bitcoin.  I'm not sure how much traction it will be able to gain, or what problem it solves exactly, but I'm keeping an eye on it!

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:10:24 PM

OMG I think is one you can look into I have a good feeling especially if they do what they promised.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

I heard about Kyber Network (KNC), I think it is a good project but haven't read most of the papers yet.
GoldenOne

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:14:29 AM

KIN is looking really good! The last week has been a bit confusing but things are starting to fall into place and Kin wallets are slowly being integrated into different users Kik accounts.

https://www.kik.com/kin/
https://twitter.com/melbaroudi/status/914981318538219521
https://imgur.com/a/uuhkE

Also, Kin is popular app for the red light economy, with web cam girls and such.. Kin will provide in app anonymous purchasing of cam girl shows. Check thus out: https://www.bestusernames.com/kik-girls

Kik currently has 15 million active users but has millions more registered accounts. Biggest demographic is teenagers and early 20's, and next would be cam girl performers and buyers, etc.

The ICO raised nearly $100 million but was only 80%  of there $125 million goal. This was due to restrictions to buyers in China, Canada, New York and Washington preventing them form buying as well as strict KYC policy for ICO registration.  The ICO price ended up being around  $0.000121 USD after remaining unsold ICO tokens weres distributed proportionally. Since the ICO ended a week ago, it has only entered Etherdelta exchange and Mercatox, and the price went down initially and but has bounced back up over the last day or so. People were uncertain and dissatified about the ICO not being fully sold, and not much word from Kik and Kin Foundation in the first week until today. But things are looking good.

The majority of Kik users are unaware of Kis, it is only mostly cryptocurrency enthusiasts who know about it. When those two worlds collide it can get really big. Some people are concerned about the amount of tokens there will be (10 trillion total, 1 trillion was for ICO) and the ICO ratio of tokens but I think that it is brilliant and will help develop the economy and ecosystem within Kik.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:11:14 AM

YES! Most people don't know you can make good passive income with crypto and it's amazing.

You should read this link below and look seriously into these coins. Because I think the concept changes the whole crypto game:

https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ for the background info

and

https://masternodes.pro/ for an up to date list of coins and ROI information.

My fave CRAVE is a masternode powerhouse - not only is it a double lever against fiat (via bitcoin), but there's only 1.38 Million over them around.
ClearLunatic

Activity: 139

ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:31:07 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 09:49:42 PM by ClearLunatic

I've been tracking Open Money (http://openmoney.digital), a blockchain initiative for developers to easier integrate into the blockchain and accept crypto. They are going to be issuing their token soon. From the team to product, I like everything I've seen from them so far and I would recommend looking into them - I plan to invest. As another poster mentioned Kin is also interesting, I've invested in their token as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:35:46 PM

Cindicator just finished their ICO and soon to be available on exchanges according to some updates. I had read that lots of people are into buying their token during ico but only 1 of 8 had been able to buy due high demands and sold all their token out earlier as expected.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

Powerledger (see my signature) main sale has 1 day left and is still cheaper than ICO price.  That's a good investment.

The Kim Dot Com / Bitcache ICO I believe will be the biggest ICO of 2017-2017 and its coming January 20th.

Keep an eye out for that. 

Others to look into right now:

BLOCKv
Leverj
Change-Bank

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:46:01 PM

Hey, you could look into my signature and see the one that I'm endorsing as of the moment. It's called Enjin. If you are a gamer who is involved in cryptocurrency just like me, this coin is for you. The Crowdsale phase is now live and you could already see that it is raising good amount of ICO funds with just few days when it started its sale period. If I'm not mistaken, it already has a pre-ICO sale and it was a success proving that this is coin is backed up a large community. Go check it out and see for yourself if this one is for you.  Wink
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:29:05 PM

HI guys,

You may go to the annoucement thread but it seems the new token that already listed in the coinmarketcap such a good example about the new good cryptocurrency at the moment.
Aventus seems to be a good token in this moment.

decentralizd

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:47:17 PM

https://smartcash.cc/what-is-smartcash/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/smartcash/

You are welcome.

DECENTRALIZE IT ALL!
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:49:31 PM

HI guys,

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

I believe DeepOnion is a good option to invest in a long term. The project is really good (an anonymous coin), the community is healty and I´m seeing new features created by the dev team. For example, they launched a new blockchain innovation called DeepVault. And it will come more features in the next months.

The price is really cheap, that´s why I recommend you to invest in DeepOnion. In my case I´m investing all that I can.

Good luck.
geac.xraekhurcoe

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:10:35 PM

If you are looking for early stages project where you can actually participate and have your thoughts listened We are self funding a prototype MVP platform and currency. Just check my signature. There is almost no material released currently as we are focusing on the MVP. We have planned so as a way to not get confused with a lot of scam out there. We are also planning a progressive bonus for early participation, so the early you get in more bonuses you get and a lot more profit.

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:14:38 PM

I think Centra would be something you can look into, just saw their project and who is endorsing their project is kind of really amazing. I think this currency will really be something to look forward to in the future and it has its card too which you can avail.
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:05:56 AM

Something everyone should be looking into is UnikoinGold (https://unikoingold.com/). It's a ERC20 utility token for legal betting and tournaments in esports. They started their sale last month, but it's going to end in 3 weeks.

I already bought a bunch and wish I had more money to throw in. If you have the cash, I recommend this one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: