Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano  (Read 32804 times)
mutecoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:01:18 PM

Just went live on Binance: https://twitter.com/CryptoExNews/status/936214838254153729
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:27:47 PM

While most of the people rise hype around Bitcoin and when Korean guys make everything to let Ethereum Classic growing, a very few people pay attention at Cardano. This small crypto rose really to the Moon! It added during the day over +163%! It will show even the better dynamics, I am sure. Just need to wait when bitcoin will have correlation.
babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:53:15 AM

hellow i would like to know where was the news about the roadmap released, i am always late and see the pump too late, i would like to kknow where people get their informations to speculate... thanks
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:21:45 AM

I heard the cardano project a couple of times. We were even undecided about investing between us, with my friends. We had raised doubts about their the sudden entrance of the 15th to the market and the source amount on their hands. What time period did they collect so much money? Have the whales gathered money and entered the market through this coin? I do not think I will invest in this coin. I will continue to wait for now
goldencrowboss007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:28:44 AM

A little reading, I realized that cardano, worthwhile project so I think at the bottom to buy
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:30:29 AM

Yeah it did come out of nowhere and onto Bittrex one day. Maybe it'll hit ¢.25 soon
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:33:55 AM

I was wrong again. ADA bought for a high price. And now the price has dropped.. My greed my fault again... I want the pumps!!

CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:51:32 AM

I heard the cardano project a couple of times. We were even undecided about investing between us, with my friends. We had raised doubts about their the sudden entrance of the 15th to the market and the source amount on their hands. What time period did they collect so much money? Have the whales gathered money and entered the market through this coin? I do not think I will invest in this coin. I will continue to wait for now

maybe if you read technical papers from website, and watch youtube videos, you will lose yours doubts about it being in top 15...
they are actually older than ETC, with 67,000 code lines, written from scratch blockchain
i liked this project at the minute i see it and i think that there is much more to go when it will be added to bithump and coinone

ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

I was accumulating ada at their lowest price and got juicy profit by the recent pump. For that reason, i would say I am feeling great about this coin in terms of pure TA trading. definitely buy again when the price goes down and stable.

CrazyCreeptonaut

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:07:14 AM

I was accumulating ada at their lowest price and got juicy profit by the recent pump. For that reason, i would say I am feeling great about this coin in terms of pure TA trading. definitely buy again when the price goes down and stable.

the price has very strong support at 1000 sats.. even when all coins bleed , ADA was around 1000..

CrazyCreeptonaut

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

hellow i would like to know where was the news about the roadmap released, i am always late and see the pump too late, i would like to kknow where people get their informations to speculate... thanks

the pump wasnt because of the roadmap released hehe
the roadmap released a month ago, but they said that they will continue releasing more every month
however everyone already knew what will be in this part of the roadmap, because they talked about "Shelley" a lot almost everywhere

veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:14:46 AM

Cardano has a great potential. There are rumors that they are connected with Google. I'm waiting for the moment when they will announce the release of the road map. Until then, the price will increase.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:18:49 AM

Speaking of Cardano, my Australian friend just bought $100 worth of Cardano due to it's sudden increase from $0.03 last Feb. 26th to $0.14 3 days later. Right now, Cardano's value is at $0.11. He said that it's his last money on his bank, and bet all of it on Cardano.

To be honest, I was concerned if he has any food left in the refrigerator for his entire family since he bet all of it. He was so confident that Cardano will fly to the moon, and has nothing to worry about because of the upcoming money that will arrive in his bank and it did a few hours later.

Will keep an eye on this coin though.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:24:13 AM

It's crazy. But it's a pleasant crazy. I had some coins in ADA, which I bought cheap. I'm rich!  Grin But I'll wait for further price growth.

CrazyCreeptonaut

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

Cardano has a great potential. There are rumors that they are connected with Google. I'm waiting for the moment when they will announce the release of the road map. Until then, the price will increase.

really? i did not read that rumors, but i was thinking about the subject yesterday with my friend haha =]
i told him that if google or the whole industry start to go into blockchain, it has to be cardano because they are working on making it as safe as possible and working hard to deliver the product as its described in the white paper...  until now its the most serious project out there and a door for more important industries

Speaking of Cardano, my Australian friend just bought $100 worth of Cardano due to it's sudden increase from $0.03 last Feb. 26th to $0.14 3 days later. Right now, Cardano's value is at $0.11. He said that it's his last money on his bank, and bet all of it on Cardano.

To be honest, I was concerned if he has any food left in the refrigerator for his entire family since he bet all of it. He was so confident that Cardano will fly to the moon, and has nothing to worry about because of the upcoming money that will arrive in his bank and it did a few hours later.

Will keep an eye on this coin though.

nice fast gains Smiley
tell your friend to wait few months until cardano goes to 50% of its potential

inturist

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:36:23 AM

Looks like Pump.
What is this coin about? Like thouthands other change the World: " Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed. It is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers"  Huh Huh Huh

miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

I look at price chart and compare with ICO Confido. There is also rapid growth. But Confido was a Scam.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
CrazyCreeptonaut

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:20:24 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 11:50:35 AM by CrazyCreeptonaut

Looks like Pump.
What is this coin about? Like thouthands other change the World: " Cardano is developing a smart contract platform which seeks to deliver more advanced features than any protocol previously developed. It is the first blockchain platform to evolve out of a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. The development team consists of a large global collective of expert engineers and researchers"  Huh Huh Huh

hey my friend
you have to read the technical documentation and watch official youtube videos to understand how big it is and why it is better than other platforms..

and it does not look like a pump, it more looks like accumulation..  and twitter followers almost tripled in 3 days

ignorans

Activity: 101
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

I was wrong again. ADA bought for a high price. And now the price has dropped.. My greed my fault again... I want the pumps!!

Never buy on a pump! never... FOMO is a dangerous mate
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:23:36 PM

this project is in academic and industrial level .. i am very positive about the future and its not to late to buy in
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: