Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LATEST: Update on AUTHORSHIP (ATS) [NEWEST!!! OCTOBER 21, 2017]  (Read 12915 times)
Anduin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 09:55:04 AM by Anduin

Ats not pay the bounty reward, every bounty hunters scammed.

This is not really true. I've received my reward just like the friend of mine. Maybe some cheaters didn't receive any indeed. But I'm sure that ATS is not scam.
I'm sure that they are not a scam. Some people just got unlucky even the honest ones. It's sad but it's their choice if they continue to call ATS a scam but it's better to move on to another project in my opinion.
I don't know if they scammed the investors or not but most of the bounty hunters got fucked up including me. I didn't referred anyone under my ref link but still I haven't recieved the 75 ATS. It is clearly a sign of scam or rather I would call this as selective payments. Thank God I haven't referred anyone 😁

This.

MOST people with low amount of tokens (especially 75) have not been paid yet, not just some unlucky ones. They were paying sequentially from high to low numbers, but from around 375, they just randomly sent to a few people then stopped, leaving the majority of their campaign participants unpaid.

Just another lie from them:

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

I completed that form on day 1 and have not received my tokens yet.

Those tokens may mean nothing but I don't want to be cheated. If they don't pay as promised, their bounty campaign is a SCAM. Period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:40:57 AM

This is not a scam, I was also paid, although with delays.
I hope it will be Poloniex and the cost of the coin go - to the moon ...
Anduin

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

This is not a scam, I was also paid, although with delays.

A lot of legit people haven't been paid.
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:57:42 PM

I don't believe this will come to bittrex so soon, but still it would be great.  Cheesy
TUs77777

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:53:22 PM

мнe выплaтили мoи ATS двa paзa пoxoжe пpocтo oни нe мoгyт yжe paзoбpaтcя c тeм xaocoм чтo пpoиcxoдит пo выплaтaм щeдpocти  ! TAК ЧTO ЭTO HE КAКOЙ HE CКAM!
Grim149x (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

I don't believe this will come to bittrex so soon, but still it would be great.  Cheesy
Why would that be the case?

I'm very hopeful of it to be listed on bittrex too as that's the first big exchange they contacted based on their posts. Cheesy

GaleRecoN

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:40:15 PM

Ats not pay the bounty reward, every bounty hunters scammed.

This is not really true. I've received my reward just like the friend of mine. Maybe some cheaters didn't receive any indeed. But I'm sure that ATS is not scam.
I'm sure that they are not a scam. Some people just got unlucky even the honest ones. It's sad but it's their choice if they continue to call ATS a scam but it's better to move on to another project in my opinion.
I don't know if they scammed the investors or not but most of the bounty hunters got fucked up including me. I didn't referred anyone under my ref link but still I haven't recieved the 75 ATS. It is clearly a sign of scam or rather I would call this as selective payments. Thank God I haven't referred anyone 😁

Your comment makes no sense. You need to refer people in order to get the 75 ATS. Considering you just said that you didn't refer anyone means that you shouldn't get the 75 ATS. Not sure why you're expecting free stuff for doing nothing.

But overall, people started to complain the same day the ICO was over without even giving them time to distribute the tokens. Calling this a scam is far reach and considering almost everyone already received their tokens, this is by no means a so called "scam". There are some people who haven't even participated and are complaining. Or people who didn't follow the correct procedures to participate in the ICO also complain they haven't received their tokens. Keep in mind that spreading "scam" rumors about something you invested in will hurt your investment big time.

Grab a cold beer and wait. It'll work out in the end.

EDIT: If you have problems, contact the Authorship team. Posting on bitcointalk won't help your case.

Molot86

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

мнe выплaтили мoи ATS двa paзa пoxoжe пpocтo oни нe мoгyт yжe paзoбpaтcя c тeм xaocoм чтo пpoиcxoдит пo выплaтaм щeдpocти  ! TAК ЧTO ЭTO HE КAКOЙ HE CКAM!
Hy тaк пoдeлилcя бы -вoccтaнoвил cпpaвeдливocть Smiley мoгy aдpecoк нa 75 ATS cкинyть Wink Mнe тaк и нe пpишлo ни paзy, кaк в пpoчeм и знaкoмым тoжe ... cyммы пo 75 ATS нe бyдyт выплaчeны нaвepнo никoгдa... чтo этo ecли нe cкaмHuh

Molot86

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

Are they still giving bounties to who didn't get ?

NO they DON'T!!! haven't got my 75 ATS yet.

GaleRecoN

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:35:01 PM

Have you referred someone? Did someone register and participate based on your referral link?

Molot86

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

Have you referred someone? Did someone register and participate based on your referral link?

Noone had registered on my referal link... (it is never been the rule)

BUT I have got a letter from Authorship
Welcome to Authorship Bounty Campaign

Hi

Thank you for registering.

You've been granted 75 ATS tokens for participating on our Bounty campaign.

the same situation have several friends of mine... we have registered in bounty compain but got nothing!!!

I am even ready to get coupon for free books from Authorship - but still NOTHING!!!

amacar1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

Why would that be the case?

I'm very hopeful of it to be listed on bittrex too as that's the first big exchange they contacted based on their posts. Cheesy
That is my personal opinion, but bittrex haven't add any coins lately (except cardano), so I don't believe that authorship is one of them to be added. They will first add KyberNetwork or Cindicator.
Kolique

Activity: 53
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

Even if it's not a scam it proove that team is incompetent.
I've participate to the bounty campaign done all the shit right, only one time, no VPN.
Then when it was over, can't go to check anything on the website, never receive any coin. So I email them, just to figured out, mistakes happens no problem. Never get answer, ever.
That's incompetence and i totally understand why everybody call it scam, because there are lots of legit people that didn't receive any coin.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ⍟⍟⍟ CryptoFlux.fr - Agrégateur de news crypto francophone ⍟⍟⍟ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:03:36 PM

That is my personal opinion, but bittrex haven't add any coins lately (except cardano), so I don't believe that authorship is one of them to be added. They will first add KyberNetwork or Cindicator.
It's good to hear your opinion. What of the 2 exchanges on my first post do you think will be the first to have them listed?

fire_aries

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:06:34 PM

I got my bounty tokens.
What I think now the issue is most are not added ATS using custom token so they will not see whether they received or not. even after they received they claim they did not received due to unaware about adding ATS to token list using custom token.

It would be really grate if they can add ATS in bitrex & poloniex  Grin
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:18:24 PM

I just hope it a good exchange, at least cryptopia.. Speaking of bittrex, I don't think they can get listed so fast
. but it will be good if they get listed on a good exchange, but there wipp be massive dumping
amacar1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:19:41 PM

It's good to hear your opinion. What of the 2 exchanges on my first post do you think will be the first to have them listed?
I prefer Bittrex. It always (almost) works smooth and has better reputation (there were some poloniex accusations of withdrwa problems). Anyway any of them would be big step, new coins are usually listed on smaller exchanges first.
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:35:08 PM

I prefer Bittrex. It always (almost) works smooth and has better reputation (there were some poloniex accusations of withdrwa problems). Anyway any of them would be big step, new coins are usually listed on smaller exchanges first.
There really were a lot of problems with Poloniex lately but I haven't experienced any of them. Even the funds I invested was withdrawn from Poloniex. I believe it's because there are too many traders there.

I'm excited with any good exchanges. Hope things will be settled soon.

fetka88

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

I dont care about ATS since they have not paid for bounty campaign to hundreds of people...i am among them, I didnt break the rules and still waiting for tokens worth over $1000. I am done with ATS and hope them to crash soon Smiley hopefully
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

I think I'll buy a few thousand token. it is probably no fraud and the course will rise and bring some gains
Liqiu and hitbtc would be good for the beginning.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: