Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LATEST: Update on AUTHORSHIP (ATS) [NEWEST!!! OCTOBER 21, 2017]  (Read 12912 times)
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:17:35 PM

I checked my reward and receive only once.
Are there news about new exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim149x (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:30:06 PM

It's on the first page. They said it's supposed to be by next week. I hope it's going to happen.

TUs77777

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:25:54 AM

Authorship fly to the moon we believe in you fix your reputation !) Grin
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:59:08 AM

It's on the first page. They said it's supposed to be by next week. I hope it's going to happen.

Here's hoping it does.  I had so much faith in this project, don't get me wrong I still do now, but it's been seriously hit with the sudden silence after the ICO.  Hell, even just a weekly roundup email would be nice.  Anyway, hopefully we'll see Bittrex next week.
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

Here's hoping it does.  I had so much faith in this project, don't get me wrong I still do now, but it's been seriously hit with the sudden silence after the ICO.  Hell, even just a weekly roundup email would be nice.  Anyway, hopefully we'll see Bittrex next week.
We hope so too.

Have you seen it's recent price. It was at $0.3 and back at $0.02. There's absolutely something going on here. I just don't know what. Smiley

Molot86

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

We hope so too.

Have you seen it's recent price. It was at $0.3 and back at $0.02. There's absolutely something going on here. I just don't know what. Smiley

I have not seen it in $0.3. How much ATS was sold by that price??? Really interesting, after all what had happend here to see the price twice bigger than their recommended 15 cents

P.S.

Lucky one,

I checked my reward and receive nothing!

TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:27:42 PM

So has the token distribution finished now? No one else getting their bounties?

I saw the last tokens sent out was for a massive 33k in one hit. When do the 75 tokens people get their tokens I have referrals that are annoyed at wasting time on this.
metalron

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:37:15 PM

hope price at recomended

Why is it taking so long to get on an exchange and if on an exchange why is it not on coin market cap?

This is normal guys, agreed it look scammy at first but when the paid out so many other people at the end. People should just try and be a little bit more patient and stop just throwing scammy and "why is not on an exchange already". This is normal and it's on ether delta at the moment; so that is an exchange.... Maybe they don't want to get on yobit or ccex? and hoping for a more established Bittrex or maybe even cryptopia. For now nothing to be done and we just wait (This coming from a person who actually bought in their ICO and now just the bounty campaign).

Really? It is also normal that they did not send the rewards to the majority of the promoters? Is it normal that they stopped answering to must people right after the ICO's? Is it normal that they have not held any of their promises? Is it normal that they closed the ANN  thread here right after the ico?
If any of this is normal for you I have a coin that will change the world. Invest all of your time and money in my coin. I promise you I will buy all the above points too.

I was replying to "why is it taking so long for an exchange?" For your regarding sending rewards bit, I NOR you know the stats, and based on the final change / email, a lot did receive it including me. And honestly there are a lot a lot of people abusing the system and these people even shout out scam out the loudest often, check out so many airdrops, people trying to abuse the system and airdrops getting cancelled etc etc. And if you been in crypto long enough, this is the wild wild west and all this behavior is pretty NORMAL sadly; things far far far worse have happened. It's the name of the game, high risk and high rewards. And if you read any of my posts before, I actually did say their behavior is really terrible and I've even written to them. If you or anyone reading is new, leave emotions out the door and tackle this with a headstrong investor like mind and move forward, you will do better. IF this is the first scam you been in, not getting paid rewards? lol then count yourself lucky. A bunch of us lost a lot of our day job money over the years but made even more after those lessons. Hope they aren't really a scam honestly, i've just written here to let people know they need to relax or whatever and drop the pitch forks especially since it was just a giveaway...Try to get them but don't lose sleep over it. Nothing personal
Molot86

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:25:53 PM

So has the token distribution finished now?

I think Nobody knows, even DEVs! That's a pity!
Still waiting coins or information.

Enduy

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:38:52 AM

We hope so too.

where are you see that price?  Huh
fire_aries

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:40:55 AM

Grate news. Thank for the update  Grin

They did not scammed but there were lot of cheaters with fake profiles claimed coins. so they had some hard time when distributing bounty tokens.
Maybe some are just got unlucky but most got there tokens & ATS team done a grate job at the end
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:05:27 AM

Not received the bounty reward, there are many bounty hunters complain about this case. I don't know how a developer ignore bounty hunters, they made succesful ICO because suport from bounty hunters too
aleqniko

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:54:59 AM

what news about sell this tokens guys?
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:49:50 AM

what news about sell this tokens guys?

It's currently listed on Etherdelta, so you can see it there.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 12:46:59 PM

Many persons get and many persons not get ATS tokens. I got my full share as per my referrals but mine many friends who create only 1 account not get their coins. Those who got their coins are lucky and happy and those who not get their share are unhappy and asking it a scam. In my opinion. developers distribution system bug give double coins to some members and some members not even get minimum 75 ATS. It was a system glitch.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Bitforking

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:00:23 PM

when you cheat others, this is what you get bellend
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:52:24 PM

when you cheat others, this is what you get bellend

What, he didn't cheat anyone? That is his email to them lol.
Molot86

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:13:49 PM

Who can explain suspisious activity here

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

huge numbers  Shocked

Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:27:56 PM

Many persons get and many persons not get ATS tokens. I got my full share as per my referrals but mine many friends who create only 1 account not get their coins. Those who got their coins are lucky and happy and those who not get their share are unhappy and asking it a scam. In my opinion. developers distribution system bug give double coins to some members and some members not even get minimum 75 ATS. It was a system glitch.
True, that's my guess too. A system glitch, because there's no reason for them to intentionally send twice and more to other addresses.

Molot86

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:13:03 PM

True, that's my guess too. A system glitch, because there's no reason for them to intentionally send twice and more to other addresses.

Unfortunately absolutely silence is not a system glitch. Investors and bounty people extreemly need some official information from Devs! ANN thread should be unlocked too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: