Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China can't bring bitcoin down!  (Read 1263 times)
p0wrnflakes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:17:36 PM

Bitcoin proves again that in dark times, as long as you HODL, bitcoin will go up again.
Luckily they didn't ban mining tho Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

Now that bitcoin is going up again, this could only mean that China, ( no matter how big you are ) could not bring bitcoin down!
Who will agree with me?Smiley
That's right, China can't bring bitcoin down, as long as bitcoin is  decentralized even how many times they will attempt to dump it, of course they wouldn't succeed against bitcoin of course.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

Bitcoin proves again that in dark times, as long as you HODL, bitcoin will go up again.
Luckily they didn't ban mining tho Smiley
It has proven that bitcoin is becoming popular and stronger. Even with the news/fud about CHINA bitcoin is still recovering its price. It cannot bring down bitcoin this means there are many users already for bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:34:18 PM

Now that bitcoin is going up again, this could only mean that China, ( no matter how big you are ) could not bring bitcoin down!

I agree with you but the issue about China is that we really don't know their intention and we cannot not say emphatically if they can stop bitcoin or not in the sense that, the recent crash that was witnessed is something attached to China but they never came with an official statement of the ban but while everything was being speculative. Until when we are sure of their intentions towards bitcoin, we can then  rightly conclude the right position to take.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

Once China able use bitcoin once again, the value will be greater more and more !
As for now more people interest on bitcoin so it's reasonable to see bitcoin keep increase all the time until it reach the limit

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:50:06 PM

First of all apparently no country whether it's China or South Korea or any other country is not against bitcoin but it's the misuse of it which almost all the countries are scared of. Secondly I don't think that news like China ico ban and South Korea planning to do the same can have any bad effect on bitcoin for long. There are many more countries which still admire and like the idea of bitcoin and hence the bitcoin community is growing daily and therefore neither China or any other country alone can cause bitcoin to disappear from the world.
recently, China has such an impact...
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Well, I agree with you. But after ban Bitcoin at China It has been little bit effecting at Bitcoin. However, Now Bitcoin Back to the previous place. So,we can say that China can't Bring down Bitcoin. Smiley
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:56:06 PM

china might take steps to re-engage, although that's just my guess.

but true china is no longer a problem for bitcoin.
MawanWawan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:05:15 PM

china is only a small fraction of bitcoin, although china has the largest bitcoin mine they can not affect the bitcoin price more deeply
omerchip

Activity: 268
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

i think bitcoin can down or on the future maybe it wont catch the other cyrpto currencies.but i am sure that;cyrpto currencies cant die after this years.

Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:11:21 PM

Of course Bitcoin is not cryptocurrency of China so Bitcoin can't die or dissappear just because of China. Beside, China only ban ICO project not Bitcoin but there are a lot of people still missunderstood that China is going to ban Bitcoin Smiley). Don't worry, although China is the country has biggest cryptocurrency trade volume but they can't affect to the market for all the time Smiley)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:19:00 PM

Well, bitcoin is all over the world. Not even a big country can bring the bitcoin down. That's the main thing about bitcoin: no governement will have enough power to control it.
Not totally agree with you, even though bitcoin isn't controlled be the government but they can still contribute in the flow of blockchain market. For example of what happen to China, they banned crypto currencies in their country but there is a huge impact to bitcoin price(decrease). But it doesn't  mean that it could affect totally into bitcoin forever, since there are many countries who are supporting bitcoin and a big chances that it will rise again.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:04:19 PM

I don't think China truly meant to bring Bitcoin down. News came out recently that China is about to come out with cruptocurrency regulations. They also clarified that they don't aim to ban cryptocurrencies, but they want to find ways to stop people from using them for money laundering.

That being said, I agree! The initial news did bring us into $3000 range, but Bitcoin weathered that storm pretty well. We're back on track for $5000.
I don’t think so, I think that China was trying to show their power to the rest of the world in the cryptocurrency but failed. I am truly happy for bitcoin being recovered and progressive once again. If china had no intentions of banning crypto then they should have disclosed it but they didn’t. This proves that China was either looking for to check the strength of bitcoin or was trying to know its own grip and hold on the bitcoin. China must have realized now that it is not 2013 and things have changed a lot in 2017. Wink
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:27:46 PM

Off course China can't bring down Bitcoin. I also do not think that any other country can take down Bitcoin. But they tried showing there power in the international scene but they actually couldn't do anything severe to bitcoin prices. Even is other countries try banning bitcoin it will only affect bitcoin prices for a short period of time. Totally my opinion.xD
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:30:50 PM

Yes China didn't have more power to bitcoin to make it down because the popularity of bitcoin now in different countries is huge and more people are supporting the bitcoin that result to a high price.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

china fighters have ended, lift the glass to celebrate ,.
china is no longer a heavy obstacle to make bitcoin value fall, as well as with korea, I think from now on the bitcoin will get bigger.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

I don't think China truly meant to bring Bitcoin down. News came out recently that China is about to come out with cruptocurrency regulations. They also clarified that they don't aim to ban cryptocurrencies, but they want to find ways to stop people from using them for money laundering.

That being said, I agree! The initial news did bring us into $3000 range, but Bitcoin weathered that storm pretty well. We're back on track for $5000.
The China can bring down most countries over around the world if they want it. But they are more smarter than you ever can imagine it. They are powerful, wise and inborn businessman. Mostly they use "soft power" and you can be sure if someday China will  want to bring bitcoin down than it can happens very very fast! So you can sleep well  at night China is incognito player and they want also to provide  1 382 494 824 of Chinese people with simple needs!
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:52:34 PM

Unfortunately, Price of mining hardware (which is) mostly from china, will rise and the impact will affect miners all over the world. Most of btc mining company held their operation in china. So they have to move their operation to outside of china.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Bastime

Activity: 519

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

They can't, of course. Even the Government of America will be banning it. Blockchain technology cannot be shutdown as long as the internet is still there. China can ban any digital currency exchange but never the blockchain itself. And that's a fact.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:57:50 PM

Btc is much bigger than china , just people reacting to news.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: