Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: BitcoinScammers.com  (Read 6387 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:28:25 AM

The government and my zionist freemason masters pay exceedingly well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:33:10 AM

Ohh well that's kind of cool I guess anything else I should know? Besides thanking you for a very entertaining conversation?

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:16:46 PM

Forward the e-mails to me bud.
I fly home wed- have patience liar.  I will post all, including headers and a screenshot of my inbox full of your spam.
On a final note, sine you continue to call me a scammer when I've done more to prevent scam than you or your site ever will, i've decided you are an idiot.  I have no respect left for you whatsoever.  I feel assured most of the senior respected forum members feel the same way as well.
Seconded.   Why did you not at least read some of mlawrence's posts before you attacked him?   You really dug your own grave and then when given a chance to apologize, jumped in with two more shovels.
mlawrence, you avatar is still quite disturbing.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:03:19 PM

Yes. Cute. But are you fat? Come on this is important.

Bitcoin Scammer, here's how Bitcoin works: to succeed you have to be either extraordinarily clever, which you are not, or else you can be muddling dumb but cater to the very particular fetishes of the bitcoiner folk.

Bear in mind that the sharpie in pooper makes all the difference between random Internet dumbass being seen as reviled scammer or lovable oaf and hurry to satisfy uncle Hawk's legitimate request.

PS. Whether you yourself are fat or not so much, use a fat marker in any case.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:09:11 PM

Yes. Cute. But are you fat? Come on this is important.

Bitcoin Scammer, here's how Bitcoin works: to succeed you have to be either extraordinarily clever, which you are not, or else you can be muddling dumb but cater to the very particular fetishes of the bitcoiner folk.

Bear in mind that the sharpie in pooper makes all the difference between random Internet dumbass being seen as reviled scammer or lovable oaf and hurry to satisfy uncle Hawk's legitimate request.

PS. Whether you yourself are fat or not so much, use a fat marker in any case.

He already claimed "Beach Shape" which I highly doubt because it was missing the requisite "u jelly brah?". Clearly a scam answer.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 06:46:55 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 06:58:05 PM by Bitcoin Scammer

Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point. You regular members really know how to shine.  I'm keeping the site up to help people from becoming victims from individuals who like to scam and people like you who prey on the weak. 4 people aren't going to change my mind about the site when there are far more using it for it's purpose. If you truly want to do something positive for the bitcoin community make your own site that you think is fair. Discussing this with you guys is by far interesting but you guys are so off topic and have no idea what your actually doing for me.  You guys come off like everything bitcoin related is a scam that hasn't evolved yet and its absurd. Listen to the things you say and the way you speak to each other. It's really sad that you can't be helpful in other ways. Site STAYS you guys FAIL

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:01:09 PM

Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point. You regular members really know how to shine.  I'm keeping the site up to help people from becoming victims from individuals who like to scam and people like you who prey on the weak. 4 people aren't going to change my mind about the site when there are far more using it for it's purpose. If you truly want to do something positive for the bitcoin community make your own site that you think is fair. Discussing this with you guys is by far interesting but you guys are so off topic and have no idea what your actually doing for me. 

You will only get content to your site by copying it from here.
Been there, done that, FAILED! And you're next...
Copying doesn't give you safe harbor provisions of user generated content, especially because you're not a search engine, you just COPY stuff by hand yourself as can be easily proven by looking at your post history.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:02:53 PM

I use the information from a pool of sites. Here is just the only place people think a site like that does have value and if you haven't noticed I do ask the person who got scammed if I can use their content so there is no harm. I also do not profit it from it, so even if the search engines come down on me for duplicate content it's soul purpose is not messed with.

Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:36:11 PM

Even though I find the guy annoying too, he clearly falls into the 2nd category MP describes.
He's just a bit bold and quick on the trigger, but I really doubt he means any harm.

Just a cute clumsy (and talkative) righter of wrongs.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:37:45 PM

great entertainment for the day guys!

But seriously, @bitcoinscammer, regardless of whether or not you think tradefortress is a scammer, is carrying on with this behaviour in a public forum really what you want to be doing?  your brand is barely off the ground but people are now already thinking that the man behind it is unprofessional and rude.  Regardless of whether you are actually unprofessional or rude, this is the brand you are building yourself!

If you think TF is a scammer, that is your opinion and you have every right to it and to defend it.  But carrying on in a manner that puts other down and calling them names is hurting your brand recognition.  If you are serious about your website, i would strongly urge you to consider rebranding yourself now and apologizing for the offensive remarks.  You can still contend that TF is a scammer, but do so in a professional way.  If you don't really care about your site and are just here to troll, well keep going!  It give me free entertainment for my breaks at work! Smiley
WuLabsWuTecH

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:38:41 PM

Dear Bitcoin Scammer,

Welcome to my ignore list.

Dear Established Users,

I would like to try an experiment just for fun and see how fast we can paint Bitcoin Scammer's ignore button.  If you are one of the first 20 users to meet the following criteria:

- You have 100+ hours of online time
- You have 100+ posts
- You registered 30+ days ago

and ignore this guy then PM me your BTC address and I will give you 0.01 BTC.

I have yet to ignore anyone here, even the trolly trolls, but if I had 100+ hours logged, I would sooooo take you up on the offer!  Hahaha
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:45:12 PM

First off all I didn't make this thread.

2nd Trade called my site a scamming website (it's clearly not! as everyone but 4 people here can see that)

3rd I never called him a scammer I said he was an accused scammer and that his opinion is without warrant when trying to spread disinfo about my site.

I like talking I enjoy the entertainment this thread has provided. I'm shocked however the moderator is letting the uselessness/idiocy continue as if I'm fat has anything to do with this thread or my site.  

Let me know if BurtW doesn't payout on this ignore thing, I will submit him to bitcoinscammers.com .....  (joke)

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:53:43 PM

Dear Bitcoin Scammer,
Dear Established Users,
I would like to try an experiment just for fun and see how fast we can paint Bitcoin Scammer's ignore button.  If you are one of the first 20 users to meet the following criteria:
- You have 100+ posts
Ignored for free.

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:55:36 PM

Dear Bitcoin Scammer,

Dear Established Users,

- You have 100+ posts

Oh god, I'm so conflicted. On one hand  a font of comedy, on the other hand one whole buck. I can't decide. I'll take door number 3, Monty.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:59:39 PM

Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point.

This thread did not become hilarious, it was born hilarious. And if you have a hilarious thread you didn't build that hilarious thread.

This thread also could not have become off point in the same way your weight couldn't be "off ideal".

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:01:41 PM

Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point. You regular members really know how to shine.  I'm keeping the site up to help people from becoming victims from individuals who like to scam and people like you who prey on the weak. 4 people aren't going to change my mind about the site when there are far more using it for it's purpose. If you truly want to do something positive for the bitcoin community make your own site that you think is fair. Discussing this with you guys is by far interesting but you guys are so off topic and have no idea what your actually doing for me.  You guys come off like everything bitcoin related is a scam that hasn't evolved yet and its absurd. Listen to the things you say and the way you speak to each other. It's really sad that you can't be helpful in other ways. Site STAYS you guys FAIL

There's a reason the moderators and admins on this site have largely moved away from assigning and adjudicating scammer tags, and that is because it is hard. You post blatant scams alongside sites it seems you merely don't like such as SwC and Rugatu. Then on the off chance an honest site cares about your opinion to dispute the allegations you end up assigning some nonsensical AAA+OMGWTFBBQ credit rating.

Assigning bitcoin credit ratings, if you would have read a bit more before half assing your idea into the wild, have a long history of being assigned by scams and scammers. In the best case people keep ingnoring you and you continue working on this site till you get bored or overwhelmed and then finally quit.

In worse cases you start blackmailing sites/businesses. Alternately you engage in assaulting the character of businesses that have been behaving honestly to favor less honest (having hired you) competitors and leading those with low information to trust the wrong businesses.

Your reaction and demonstrated ignorance of the communities surrounding bitcoin suggests the course of action you have with the least negative EV is just dropping this account, reading more, and starting over. You may want to reread greyhawk and MPOE-PR's posts. There may be an offer tucked away in there by which you might be able walk away while still realizing a positive EV on this venture. There may be some things tucked in their writings that are more serious than they might seem on first a impression.

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:04:02 PM

Hey, $20 is $20 (whatever the are or pretend to be).  But 0.20 BTC, now that is a lot for a stupid experiment...

I've heard of people putting their livelyhood into a stupid experiment.  Grin
WuLabsWuTecH

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:07:02 PM

The meta-irony of that statement!!!
MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:11:10 PM

Hey, $20 is $20 (whatever the are or pretend to be).  But 0.20 BTC, now that is a lot for a stupid experiment...

Yes, it's called postgraduate research.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:11:53 PM

I have nothing against SWC I play there and for the amount of traffic they have 2 reported people with issues I'd say that is pretty good.   The credit rating is only done when a website rebuttals or fixes the issue. That's why you see some with a credit rating and others without one.  I think it's a good thing to see sites respond and fix their customer issues. The site is working for its purpose.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: