Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: BitcoinScammers.com  (Read 6387 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:00:08 AM

@BitcoinScammers:

Please stop blindly posting EVERYTHING here to bitcoinscammers. You have a site with lots of potential, but you are ruining it by adding "scam accusations" that are frivolous, trivial or just plain ignorant. It drowns out the actual scam reports.

Yes, you might not be able to determine if something is true or not. But you need to see if something already has being solved or is just silly

Also, why do you have "CREDIT RATING: AAA"? Is this a scammer list or business directory? Do NOT have both of them located together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TerryHyden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:15:05 PM

Yes, you might not be able to determine if something is true or not. But you need to see if something already has being solved or is just silly

What in the bitcoinScammers.com web page isn't true? Which sites you think shouldn't be listed there?

Huh
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:18:00 PM

@BitcoinScammers:

Please stop blindly posting EVERYTHING here to bitcoinscammers. You have a site with lots of potential, but you are ruining it by adding "scam accusations" that are frivolous, trivial or just plain ignorant. It drowns out the actual scam reports.

Also, why do you have "CREDIT RATING: AAA"? Is this a scammer list or business directory? Do NOT have both of them located together.

TradeFortress is a scammer. For real.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:22:23 PM

What in the bitcoinScammers.com web page isn't true? Which sites you think shouldn't be listed there?

Huh

Well to start, probably SealswithClubs. It'll probably stay there though because the BitcoinScammers account seem to be pimping some new poker site.

ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:59:42 PM

@BitcoinScammers:

For real he isnt a scammer.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:18:55 AM

Because his name is Bitcoin Scammer and the previous AAA dude was Patrick Harnett. Surely it makes sense now.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:15:40 AM

I'm trying different ideas with the rating. A site can be listed and not be a scam site but it may have scam members.

RATING GUIDE

AAA = PERFECT GRADE Smiley

AA = Some issues but no losses

A = Issues late refunds or BAD USERS

F = 100% Proven SCAM SITE

NOT A 100% if I'm going to keep it or not. Also I play poker at SWC and Livebitcoinpoker and it has nothing to do with bitcoin scammers. I could care less what you think as I wrote a review of the two while I was in the fish tank waiting to be approved on this site.  Webmasters, users ANYONE can post their stories. I do moderate and do my best to delete spammy comments.  We are trying new things everyday and if you have better ideas let me know or make your own site. This is a hobby site I do on the side, there is no money being made and nobody can buy reviews or better placement.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 04:16:12 AM

Unless you are prepared to insure users against losses on sites you rate AAA, your ratings are useless.  Your opinion is no more valuable than anyone else's, less even since you appear to be so easily swayed.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 04:27:06 AM

LMAO.. OK, You win I will take down my site. If the ratings are useless and have no impact on anything please be an adult and don't use them further more if you don't like the site I don't care as it wasn't made for you. The site is made for people who want to voice their opinions, facts, comments and/or questions. Clearly people do like it and the scammers don't.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:09:45 AM

LMAO.. OK, You win I will take down my site. If the ratings are useless and have no impact on anything please be an adult and don't use them further more if you don't like the site I don't care as it wasn't made for you. The site is made for people who want to voice their opinions, facts, comments and/or questions. Clearly people do like it and the scammers don't.

FYI - sarcasm is a sign of a weak mind.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:21:07 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 05:31:33 AM by Bitcoin Scammer

Did I strike a nerve?  Usually scammers and trolls don't like me but I can tell you're different.

A weak mind is normally one that can't come up with originality on it's own and therefore must rely on misquoting others ridiculous quotes from the show lost in space.

"Sarcasm is the recourse of the weak mind."
- Gary Oldman

Really.. Thanks for the entertainment.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:35:42 AM

You do realize that you are not that better from the tmbp guy, right?
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:42:05 AM

I hope you realize that there was a need for this thread  "Topic: POLL: Is TradeFortress a scammer? " https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151880.0    

I'm not trying to be better then anyone if it happens so be it. I can tell you that if you don't set yourself straight and worry about yourself your not going to be doing better then anyone according to that poll.

Is Tradefortress a SCAMMER.

Yes    - 46 (34.8%)
Other / waiting for more evidence / unsure / show the poll results / etc.    - 44 (33.3%)
   Remove Vote

Total Voters: 132

ANYONE OTHER SUSPECTED SCAMMERS HAVE AN INPUT? I USE FACTS NOT MADE UP GARBAGE FABRICATED FROM TROLL MINDS!

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:51:27 AM

LOL, "suspected scammer". That shows you have no idea what you are talking about. You do realize I have held up deals of ~800 bitcoins, no? One guy who is pissed off that he paid BTC for web development services when they were ~$10 trying to blackmail me into giving him a refund, yeah.

Forum polls are literally the worst way to get an opinion, because sockpuppets. If I had time to waste (and I'm sure some people with an agenda does) I could vote a few dozen times..
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:58:12 AM

Says the guy who is polling horribly? If your not a scammer you got a lot going against you and clearly have burned some bridges.  2nd Why are you on my ass about anything when I don't believe you're even on bitcoinscammers.com (YET)  What's your malfunction?

Listen let's talk facts based off your most recent post. (mind you I could go through all your posts on each thread and probably see the same crap)

1. "suspected scammer"  <--------- 100% true
2. I have no idea what I'm talking about <---------- 100% wrong I supplied you a link to your suspected behavior
3. Forum polls are literally the worst way to get an opinion<------------------100% Idiotic statement

You type with 0 supporting facts, it's sad and I hate to say it but you have TROLL written all over you. I can definitively see why someone would suspect you of being scammer.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:03:13 AM

"Says the guy who is polling horribly?"

Didn't I just tell you about sockpuppets?

People trust me with a significant amount of coins.

No shareholder has declined voting me as the CEO of BAKEWELL.

I'm on the default trust list of bitcointalk.

I've lent out thousands of bitcoins.

I report security vulnerabilities instead of using them myself.

Etc etc etc.

> you got a lot going against you

Yes, one guy who uses Bitcoin, and a bunch of people who use Ripple that nobody cares about cause I run ripplescam.org

> 2nd Why are you on my ass about anything when I don't believe your even on bitcoinscammers.com (YET)

Because your site is a joke. I don't have to be personally involved to make those comments.

> 1. "suspected scammer"  <--------- 100% true

I suspect everyone on this forum of being a scammer. Therefore, the statement "suspected scammer" is true for everything.

> 2. I have no idea what I'm talking about <---------- 100% wrong I supplied you a link to your suspected behavior

Just because someone said something doesn't make it true. Which is about 75% of what's on your site.

> 3. Forum polls are literally the worst way to get an opinion<------------------100% Idiotic statement

Make a poll and I'll vote 50 times in it if you want me to prove that. Also, just because you held down the - key doesn't make it true.

I'll tell you something.. what is with you?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:08:00 AM

Newspapers have editors. They have a purpose. You don't submit a tip to CNN about how there's an alive dinosaur in your backyard and see them air it without any verification.

YOU are suppose to be the one who is verifying claims and using your judgement. Hiding behind the cover of user generated content means that nobody will take you or your site seriously.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:10:53 AM

You can't possibly expect anyone to take you seriously after that last post.  I think you have failed to prove anything and I suggest you return whatever Suspected money you have stolen from anyone.  Bitcoinscammers.com is clearly a threat and your super defensive when anyone brings up anything about you but the sec you get a chance to troll someone else to take the light off you you jump right on it.  No offense but based off this thread alone I don't know why people wouldn't 2nd guess trusting you.  Do the right thing bud and just be honest (maybe start with yourself).

Here is another meaningless post by you

"YOU are suppose to be the one who is verifying claims and using your judgement. Hiding behind the cover of user generated content means that nobody will take you or your site seriously."

The same users who post on it use it bud and I see no reason and no comment that does take the site seriously. You're just mad bro   

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:12:25 AM

Perhaps because you have zero clue how business is done.

"The same users who post on it use it bud".. So, your site has like 10 visitors? Nice! Come back when you talk about how many thousands of impressions per day.

You should also be aware that some people's opinions are more important than others. Right in this thread alone, there's Atruk, MPOE-PR, mlawrence (and me). If you don't know who they are and why, come back after a lurking a few months.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:19:37 AM

I thought this was a serious site until I saw the AAA rating crap.

And yes, polls are an idiotic way to decide if someone is a scammer. I can guarantee most of the people voting are biased in some way, don't know all the facts, hit a button cause it's prettier than the others, etc. Not to mention how easy it is to game a poll. If you aren't going to take it seriously, I don't know how you can be surprised that others aren't.

And shrugging off valid criticism with 'you're such a scammer' shows how easy it is to sway your opinion with zero facts.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:21:04 AM

I'm sick of bitcoinscammers popping up in every accusation thread and acting like the governing body for scamming related incidents.
"What's that? You don't like someone? Off to file a report on bitcoinscammers.com herr derr.."
As it has been said many times before stop being a prick and actually investigate a claim before you slander someone.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:24:05 AM

Once again zero supporting facts  

10 visitors?  Lol please show me the analytics you use. TROLL!
I have zero clue how business is done?  I do not have any post calling me a scammer.  

A Simple google Search will tell you everything you need to know about yourself "TradeFortress  SCam"

You should also be aware that some people's opinions are more important than others. <--- You should take your own advice

@Unluckyduck - Really your sick?   Lmao just because I don't like  someone doesn't mean they get submitted.  I wait for the acquisition then if it looks credible and multple users have the same issue I'll post it. But I do not write the comments I just post the site it's up to them to tell their story.  

"stop being a prick and actually investigate a claim before you slander someone."   Don't be naive show me something that's not true on the site to prove I don't know what's going on.

This is like communicating with infants. It's awfully sad how low you two will go to keep w/e reputations you have left alive. I don't blame you but this is typical of troll behavior.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:38:51 AM

A good rule in most discussions is that the first person to call the other a troll automatically loses the argument.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:39:56 AM

Things TROLLS and suspected scammers SAY

"A good rule in most discussions is that the first person to call the other a troll automatically loses the argument."

Guess you threw all facts out the window for this thread.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:48:41 AM

"Guess you threw all facts out the window for this thread."

I'm not sure if you realize calling someone a troll is subjective. Sweet irony.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:56:31 AM

Sweet irony =  Having no facts to support any statement. (awesome thread bro)

If bitcoinscammers.com does not benefit you don't visit it. What's so difficult about this?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:01:49 AM

Where are your facts to support the statement of me being a troll?

There aren't any, because "trolling" is subjective and it is not based on facts but based on opinion.

Oh, and I've supported various statement with facts, for example - polls are unreliable because it is possible for one person to vote as many times as they like using sockpuppets.

/thread.

If bitcoinscammers.com does not benefit you don't visit it

I won't. I have the right to tell people what I think about it.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 07:08:17 AM

I agree with you

"I won't. I have the right to tell people what I think about it."

on that note I hope you don't get scammed for not being informed and using all resources possible and available to help prevent and discourage it. Good luck on fighting your own SCAM accusations as well. ( I really hope you didn't do the horrible things they have accused you of)

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:28:06 PM

Good luck on fighting your own SCAM accusations as well. ( I really hope you didn't do the horrible things they have accused you of)

I'd say good luck to your scam accusation as well (this thread) but you seem to have taken the standard "I'm right and everyone is wrong" attitude.  Sad

It's only a matter of time until you start charging money to innocent companies to remove baseless accusations from your site, and that is why you have been accused of being a scammer.

Maybe time to start up bitcoinscammers.net - the community choice for fraud prevention.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:35:29 PM

Ohh I see you own bitcoinscammers.net  Now this makes sense.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:35:14 PM

Ohh I see you own bitcoinscammers.net  Now this makes sense.

Yeah you spammed me a few dozen times trying to sell your domain for $99.  That's how I know this is just a quick get rich quick scheme with no to the community.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:50:33 PM

Which domain?  bitcoinscammers.com was never for sale. When did you receive e-mails? Facts Neophyte provide them or keep living up to your troll mentality!!!

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 07:04:03 PM

Which domain?  bitcoinscammers.com was never for sale. When did you receive e-mails? Facts Neophyte provide them or keep living up to your troll mentality!!!

I'll post them when I get back to Canada'. Will prove you are a liar.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 07:10:08 PM

lol until then stop trolling. You have no facts and I have never e-mailed anyone asking them to buy it. This is a side project I created because when I first used BTC I got scammed and nobody could do anything about it. Make a better site if you don't like mine!

FYI the Excuse that you can only access your e-mails in Canada is ridiculous??

pbflash

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:14:02 PM

Why?? I can't access my emails if I'm not at my computer. With the exception of my gmail account, all my emails are downloaded to my computer and deleted from the server.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 11:22:39 PM

But of course they are. :-/

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:42:39 PM

Trade;
I would just drop it, the purpose of the thread has been achieved.  You called him out, and he behaved so unprofessionally that he has lost all credibility to anyone who has read the thread.   Mlawrence hit on some great points I will await his email posts.   
Offtopic:  Mlawrence PLEASE change your avatar, it really creeps me out and makes me even more sure that I am correct and you are wrong when you post something I disagree with.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 11:45:50 PM

lol yes this makes sense since you have not said one factual thing (let the members trace through this whole thread and see that not one fact has been provided by you) . I agree it's an endless circle of why bitcoinscammers.com is not liked by scammers.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 12:07:08 AM

Hey idiot, where did i say i can only access my emails in Canada?  Have you ever tried to copy paste and make screenshots on a tablet?  This is an excellent example of your flawed thought process to get to conclusions you post on your site.

Enjoy this while you still have a scant few followers.  You sent me dozens of emails asking to sell your domain for $99 and when I get to a proper computer, mouse and keyboard you'll be exposed as the downs syndrome scammer you are.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 12:38:08 AM

Forward the e-mails to me bud. This is truly sad on your part to make allegations of me trying to sell my site (as if that would make the site bad).  I'm not selling never even thought about. Forward me the e-mail with the correct header on it and I will give you props and back down and tell the community what a wonderful guy you are. Other then that you still have not provided one thing. None of your little cyber army peons have provided any facts, your attack on a free website is hilarious STRAIGHT UP nobody knows what your issue is with it. For a suspected scammer to be upset about a website that exploits scammers is absolutely 100% what I would expect from you. But since I do not profit from the website your argument is invalid and I can see your position on this if any but to deflect that 30% of people that took the poll on this site think you are a scammer.  SEE POLL BELOW and other great facts about Tradefortress  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207841.200  (Tradefortress mentioned as scammer here)

https://109.201.133.65/index.php?topic=151880.20  (The poll they had to shut down for you)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216839.0  (mentioned Tradfortress SCAMMER)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126588.100 (Tradefortress Mentioned Scammer)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207718.0 (Tradefortress Scammer)

Too many to list so being accused by you of anything is funny and sad on your part.    WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS?  CUZ I HAVE BACKED UP EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID.  

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 05:16:54 AM

Forward the e-mails to me bud.

I fly home wed- have patience liar.  I will post all, including headers and a screenshot of my inbox full of your spam.

On a final note, sine you continue to call me a scammer when I've done more to prevent scam than you or your site ever will, i've decided you are an idiot.  I have no respect left for you whatsoever.  I feel assured most of the senior respected forum members feel the same way as well.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 05:25:31 AM

I thought I summed you up below. Are you suggesting the 30% of members who think you are a con also think  I'm never going to help anyone with a free site?? CLEVER!

SIDE NOTE What is your major deal with bitcoinscammers.com? I'm still very unclear why you and your drones are against it but yet not willing to make something better? (talk talk talk is all you do. Have you even read all the horrible things written about you on this forum? because that was a 2 sec google search that pulled the data in the previous post )

Forward the e-mails to me bud. This is truly sad on your part to make allegations of me trying to sell my site (as if that would make the site bad).  I'm not selling never even thought about. Forward me the e-mail with the correct header on it and I will give you props and back down and tell the community what a wonderful guy you are. Other then that you still have not provided one thing. None of your little cyber army peons have provided any facts, your attack on a free website is hilarious STRAIGHT UP nobody knows what your issue is with it. For a suspected scammer to be upset about a website that exploits scammers is absolutely 100% what I would expect from you. But since I do not profit from the website your argument is invalid and I can see your position on this if any but to deflect that 30% of people that took the poll on this site think you are a scammer.  SEE POLL BELOW and other great facts about Tradefortress  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207841.200  (Tradefortress mentioned as scammer here)

https://109.201.133.65/index.php?topic=151880.20  (The poll they had to shut down for you)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216839.0  (mentioned Tradfortress SCAMMER)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126588.100 (Tradefortress Mentioned Scammer)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207718.0 (Tradefortress Scammer)

Too many to list so being accused by you of anything is funny and sad on your part.    WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS?  CUZ I HAVE BACKED UP EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID.  

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 05:31:02 AM

I thought I summed you up below. Are you suggesting the 30% of members who think you are a con also think  I'm never going to help anyone with a free site?? CLEVER!

You think I'm trade fortress now?  Put that on your site idiot.   Roll Eyes

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 05:34:14 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 05:50:40 AM by Bitcoin Scammer

My bad honest mistake I get you two confused. Are you the one who owns bitcoinscammers.net?  If you are that guy it makes perfect sense now why you are trolling because bitcoinscammers.com vs bitcoinscammers.net  .NET GIVE ME A BREAK lol  SITE FAIL.   Have a little respect for yourself and the work you do. (If you do not own that site I apologize for my demeanor)

I got an Idea!! How about you build out the .NET and we both contribute to the Bitcoin world and help? Then users have multiple channels and can identify scammers any way they please and you can express it your way and step back from being forced to use  my .com.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:22:27 AM

I'm sick of bitcoinscammers popping up in every accusation thread and acting like the governing body for scamming related incidents.
"What's that? You don't like someone? Off to file a report on bitcoinscammers.com herr derr.."
As it has been said many times before stop being a prick and actually investigate a claim before you slander someone.

Fake it 'till you make it is what they call it.

Of course it's never worked in Bitcoin, in spite of no shortage of people trying.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Meekel

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:25:19 AM

I'm slightly confused by all this. From my point of view, someone running some form on site that deals with the outings or publication of possible scammers should stay as impartial as possible. If you come across as confrontational or causing some from of drama, people are going to be wary of taking your site seriously. And I think we've got to a stage where people are thinking like that.

To stay impartial would mean not personally adding people/companies to the website and taking a definitive backseat role so to speak. The issue is if you personally add a person/site that is incorrect (See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217697.msg2303699#msg2303699) then you're making a fool out of your own site.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 09:46:21 AM

I understand what you're saying and don't take this the wrong way but I truly want someone else to make a better site. This is just a side project that turned into 3 people madder then all hell that wanted to argue and complain about a site they aren't being forced to use one of which who owns the .net and his issue is someone emailed him trying to sell my site to him (bogus garbage someone is clearly spamming the guy). DO I really care what they think about my project YES and NO. Trade has an interesting reputation on here and just likes to argue I don't mind this as arguing is what I do for a living. The one that bothers me is the idiot who owns the .net and that's the only reason for not liking it.  I do not care that my site is not perfect and if it does just a little more good then evil so be it, the idea is good and I hope someone runs with it and actually tries to satisfy every members needs but for right now having 4 people less then thrilled is perfectly fine with me.  This charity in my opinion and have never heard so many idiots bitching and complaining in my life.  

FYI  Welcome to bitcointalk.org meekel I hope you find it thrilling, entertaining and informative...

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:16:13 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 10:30:40 AM by greyhawk

Good morning or afternoon. It is I.

I was asked to have a look at this load of crap.

First things first. It's completely obvious this is a typical mugshot scam site in its early stages. The idea is for the victims of these accusations to have to buy themselves indulgence.

Things the second. This thing is supposedly being run out of the same Michigan pizza place that was implicated in another "Bitcoin Justice" style scam some months ago. I'll see if I find my old data on this.

Things the third. The person running this thing has a variety of past projects, most now dead and gone. Interestingly among that was a no-fault insurance. I don't think I need to tell anyone about the crackdowns on no-fault insurance fraud in the last months.

These are my findings so far. I'll get back when I have more.

EDIT: Lot's of SEO. It's what I always say: "Kill all SEO people, instant world peace."

EDIT EDIT: Hahahahahaha, he apparently ran a phishing site vs. Bank of Hawaii

Also dude, you need to stop running these things out of pizza places and gelaterias. You're gonna get fat.

Wait. You are fat already, aren't you?
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 10:33:07 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 10:51:41 AM by Bitcoin Scammer

Your detective work is SUPERB! however you fail as the whois information would show you a retail center at the bottom of 13 story building (use google maps). Like I said this is a side project. I have made and been a part of well over 200+ sites and I'm not concerned with your opinion about justice seeing as everyone just wants to argue with the idea without actually do anything. I'm not going anywhere the site will remain up. It is true I'm involved in all sorts of projects and joint ventures online. Mainly SEO related stuff. I encourage you to build your own site the way you want it.

No-fault Insurance lol LOL really you do know in that state that's required right (there is no crack down on no fault insurance)

TROLL FAIL!

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/cis_ofis_ip202_25083_7.   (Mandatory No Fault insurance in the state of Michigan in the USA)

Edit: Phishing site vs bank of hawaii?  Have you bumped your head?

Edit: "Implicated in the past for Bitcoin Justice I'll see if I find my old data on this." Typical troll making up stuff and can't post facts  (get in line everyone on this thread has been doing that)

Controlling those domains does not make it a phishing site. I would like to see your proof as stated to everyone here that likes to argue without facts it's useless.

Edit: Kill seo ppl?  Really? Good argument

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:36:34 AM

Yes. Cute. But are you fat? Come on this is important.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 10:38:10 AM

lol valid question no I'm in shape. BEACH SEASON Smiley

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:55:23 AM

Man, with all the black hat stuff and adress buying you're involved in, you should rename that thing bitcoinspammers, dude.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 10:59:16 AM

Yawn.. troll on Hero member. bitcoinscammers.com is not an evil site your disgust for it stems from a hypothetical situation that hasn't happen. It's sad!  OHH NOO HIS SITES GONNA GET REALLY BIG AND THEN CHARGE PEOPLE..  REALLY? come on HERO MEMBER think it through before you complain about something that hasn't happen.

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:03:34 AM

I mean, really, what the fuck else do you do with 500000 resumes?

http://www.freelancer.ca/projects/Data-Processing-Web-Scraping/need-Resumes-curriculum-vitae.2621411.html

(See the question is extra funny because a year earlier you asked what the crap you should do with those 300000 linked in adresses.)
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:06:01 AM

Phil is my employer LMAO I work for him.  Stay on Topic TROLL  or at least gain better detective skills.

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:13:58 AM

I'm not investigating YOU personally. I'm investigating your hive of scam and villainy. Funny, ain't it, how things suddenly are not so funny when you're on the other side of a hastily deduced and shakily supported scammer accusation. Think about that for a minute.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:19:18 AM

Well your def not investigating me that's for sure but as for my boss I could see that as a problem. However it's good to know who you're talking to I agree with that aspect. I'm not involved in any scams this is the part that you make up as there is nothing factually here that says anyone was scammed or reported scammed. Doing Seo does not make me a scammer,  my boss does not make me a scammer, being involved in the seo community does not make me a scammer and certianly owning domains does not make me a scammer. These things are all true but NO ACTUAL SCAM has been done.  You can twist facts and do w/e you gotta do to troll me but it doesn't change a thing about bitcoinscammers.com in fact knowing what is your purpose here would help me solve whatever issue you have?

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:23:00 AM

Well your def not investigating me that's for sure but as for my boss I could see that as a problem. However it's good to know who your talking to I agree with that aspect. I'm not involved in any scams this is the part that you make up as there is nothing factually here that says anyone was scammed or reported scammed. Doing Seo does not make me a scammer,  my boss does not make me a scammer, being invloved in the seo community does not make me a scammer these things are all true but NO ACTUAL SCAM has been done.  You can twist facts and do w/e you gotta do to troll me but it doesn't change a thing about bitcoinscammers.com infact knowing what is your purpose here would help me solve whatever issue you have?

My purpose is of course to troll, spread FUD and plant and/or nurture the budding seed of distrust in the hearts and minds of true believers. In that regard this particular mission will prove to have been exceedingly successful.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:26:36 AM

Doubtful but would you care to explain why you would want to do that? because the others won't say why and it seems you don't care what people think of you.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:27:31 AM

Well your def not investigating me that's for sure but as for my boss I could see that as a problem. However it's good to know who your talking to I agree with that aspect. I'm not involved in any scams this is the part that you make up as there is nothing factually here that says anyone was scammed or reported scammed. Doing Seo does not make me a scammer,  my boss does not make me a scammer, being invloved in the seo community does not make me a scammer these things are all true but NO ACTUAL SCAM has been done.  You can twist facts and do w/e you gotta do to troll me but it doesn't change a thing about bitcoinscammers.com infact knowing what is your purpose here would help me solve whatever issue you have?

My purpose is of course to troll, spread FUD and plant and/or nurture the budding seed of distrust in the hearts and minds of true believers. In that regard this particular mission will prove to have been exceedingly successful.

Explain Why you would want to troll and add disinformation to this site?

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:28:25 AM

The government and my zionist freemason masters pay exceedingly well.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:33:10 AM

Ohh well that's kind of cool I guess anything else I should know? Besides thanking you for a very entertaining conversation?

Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:16:46 PM

Forward the e-mails to me bud.
I fly home wed- have patience liar.  I will post all, including headers and a screenshot of my inbox full of your spam.
On a final note, sine you continue to call me a scammer when I've done more to prevent scam than you or your site ever will, i've decided you are an idiot.  I have no respect left for you whatsoever.  I feel assured most of the senior respected forum members feel the same way as well.
Seconded.   Why did you not at least read some of mlawrence's posts before you attacked him?   You really dug your own grave and then when given a chance to apologize, jumped in with two more shovels.
mlawrence, you avatar is still quite disturbing.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:03:19 PM

Bitcoin Scammer, here's how Bitcoin works: to succeed you have to be either extraordinarily clever, which you are not, or else you can be muddling dumb but cater to the very particular fetishes of the bitcoiner folk.

Bear in mind that the sharpie in pooper makes all the difference between random Internet dumbass being seen as reviled scammer or lovable oaf and hurry to satisfy uncle Hawk's legitimate request.

PS. Whether you yourself are fat or not so much, use a fat marker in any case.

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:09:11 PM

Bitcoin Scammer, here's how Bitcoin works: to succeed you have to be either extraordinarily clever, which you are not, or else you can be muddling dumb but cater to the very particular fetishes of the bitcoiner folk.

Bear in mind that the sharpie in pooper makes all the difference between random Internet dumbass being seen as reviled scammer or lovable oaf and hurry to satisfy uncle Hawk's legitimate request.

PS. Whether you yourself are fat or not so much, use a fat marker in any case.

He already claimed "Beach Shape" which I highly doubt because it was missing the requisite "u jelly brah?". Clearly a scam answer.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 06:46:55 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 06:58:05 PM by Bitcoin Scammer

Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point. You regular members really know how to shine.  I'm keeping the site up to help people from becoming victims from individuals who like to scam and people like you who prey on the weak. 4 people aren't going to change my mind about the site when there are far more using it for it's purpose. If you truly want to do something positive for the bitcoin community make your own site that you think is fair. Discussing this with you guys is by far interesting but you guys are so off topic and have no idea what your actually doing for me.  You guys come off like everything bitcoin related is a scam that hasn't evolved yet and its absurd. Listen to the things you say and the way you speak to each other. It's really sad that you can't be helpful in other ways. Site STAYS you guys FAIL

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:01:09 PM

Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point. You regular members really know how to shine.  I'm keeping the site up to help people from becoming victims from individuals who like to scam and people like you who prey on the weak. 4 people aren't going to change my mind about the site when there are far more using it for it's purpose. If you truly want to do something positive for the bitcoin community make your own site that you think is fair. Discussing this with you guys is by far interesting but you guys are so off topic and have no idea what your actually doing for me. 

You will only get content to your site by copying it from here.
Been there, done that, FAILED! And you're next...
Copying doesn't give you safe harbor provisions of user generated content, especially because you're not a search engine, you just COPY stuff by hand yourself as can be easily proven by looking at your post history.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:02:53 PM

I use the information from a pool of sites. Here is just the only place people think a site like that does have value and if you haven't noticed I do ask the person who got scammed if I can use their content so there is no harm. I also do not profit it from it, so even if the search engines come down on me for duplicate content it's soul purpose is not messed with.

Kouye

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:36:11 PM

Even though I find the guy annoying too, he clearly falls into the 2nd category MP describes.
He's just a bit bold and quick on the trigger, but I really doubt he means any harm.

Just a cute clumsy (and talkative) righter of wrongs.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
WuLabsWuTecH

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:37:45 PM

great entertainment for the day guys!

But seriously, @bitcoinscammer, regardless of whether or not you think tradefortress is a scammer, is carrying on with this behaviour in a public forum really what you want to be doing?  your brand is barely off the ground but people are now already thinking that the man behind it is unprofessional and rude.  Regardless of whether you are actually unprofessional or rude, this is the brand you are building yourself!

If you think TF is a scammer, that is your opinion and you have every right to it and to defend it.  But carrying on in a manner that puts other down and calling them names is hurting your brand recognition.  If you are serious about your website, i would strongly urge you to consider rebranding yourself now and apologizing for the offensive remarks.  You can still contend that TF is a scammer, but do so in a professional way.  If you don't really care about your site and are just here to troll, well keep going!  It give me free entertainment for my breaks at work! Smiley
WuLabsWuTecH

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:38:41 PM

Dear Bitcoin Scammer,

Welcome to my ignore list.

Dear Established Users,

I would like to try an experiment just for fun and see how fast we can paint Bitcoin Scammer's ignore button.  If you are one of the first 20 users to meet the following criteria:

- You have 100+ hours of online time
- You have 100+ posts
- You registered 30+ days ago

and ignore this guy then PM me your BTC address and I will give you 0.01 BTC.

I have yet to ignore anyone here, even the trolly trolls, but if I had 100+ hours logged, I would sooooo take you up on the offer!  Hahaha
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 07:45:12 PM

First off all I didn't make this thread.

2nd Trade called my site a scamming website (it's clearly not! as everyone but 4 people here can see that)

3rd I never called him a scammer I said he was an accused scammer and that his opinion is without warrant when trying to spread disinfo about my site.

I like talking I enjoy the entertainment this thread has provided. I'm shocked however the moderator is letting the uselessness/idiocy continue as if I'm fat has anything to do with this thread or my site.  

Let me know if BurtW doesn't payout on this ignore thing, I will submit him to bitcoinscammers.com .....  (joke)

Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:53:43 PM

Dear Bitcoin Scammer,
Dear Established Users,
I would like to try an experiment just for fun and see how fast we can paint Bitcoin Scammer's ignore button.  If you are one of the first 20 users to meet the following criteria:
- You have 100+ posts
Ignored for free.

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:55:36 PM

Dear Bitcoin Scammer,

Dear Established Users,

- You have 100+ posts

Oh god, I'm so conflicted. On one hand  a font of comedy, on the other hand one whole buck. I can't decide. I'll take door number 3, Monty.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:59:39 PM

Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point.

This thread did not become hilarious, it was born hilarious. And if you have a hilarious thread you didn't build that hilarious thread.

This thread also could not have become off point in the same way your weight couldn't be "off ideal".

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:01:41 PM

Lol This thread has officially just became hilarious and off point. You regular members really know how to shine.  I'm keeping the site up to help people from becoming victims from individuals who like to scam and people like you who prey on the weak. 4 people aren't going to change my mind about the site when there are far more using it for it's purpose. If you truly want to do something positive for the bitcoin community make your own site that you think is fair. Discussing this with you guys is by far interesting but you guys are so off topic and have no idea what your actually doing for me.  You guys come off like everything bitcoin related is a scam that hasn't evolved yet and its absurd. Listen to the things you say and the way you speak to each other. It's really sad that you can't be helpful in other ways. Site STAYS you guys FAIL

There's a reason the moderators and admins on this site have largely moved away from assigning and adjudicating scammer tags, and that is because it is hard. You post blatant scams alongside sites it seems you merely don't like such as SwC and Rugatu. Then on the off chance an honest site cares about your opinion to dispute the allegations you end up assigning some nonsensical AAA+OMGWTFBBQ credit rating.

Assigning bitcoin credit ratings, if you would have read a bit more before half assing your idea into the wild, have a long history of being assigned by scams and scammers. In the best case people keep ingnoring you and you continue working on this site till you get bored or overwhelmed and then finally quit.

In worse cases you start blackmailing sites/businesses. Alternately you engage in assaulting the character of businesses that have been behaving honestly to favor less honest (having hired you) competitors and leading those with low information to trust the wrong businesses.

Your reaction and demonstrated ignorance of the communities surrounding bitcoin suggests the course of action you have with the least negative EV is just dropping this account, reading more, and starting over. You may want to reread greyhawk and MPOE-PR's posts. There may be an offer tucked away in there by which you might be able walk away while still realizing a positive EV on this venture. There may be some things tucked in their writings that are more serious than they might seem on first a impression.

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:04:02 PM

Hey, $20 is $20 (whatever the are or pretend to be).  But 0.20 BTC, now that is a lot for a stupid experiment...

I've heard of people putting their livelyhood into a stupid experiment.  Grin
WuLabsWuTecH

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:07:02 PM

The meta-irony of that statement!!!
MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:11:10 PM

Hey, $20 is $20 (whatever the are or pretend to be).  But 0.20 BTC, now that is a lot for a stupid experiment...

Yes, it's called postgraduate research.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:11:53 PM

I have nothing against SWC I play there and for the amount of traffic they have 2 reported people with issues I'd say that is pretty good.   The credit rating is only done when a website rebuttals or fixes the issue. That's why you see some with a credit rating and others without one.  I think it's a good thing to see sites respond and fix their customer issues. The site is working for its purpose.  

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:14:10 PM

Yes, it's called postgraduate research.

(N)iceburn.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:19:11 PM

Dear Bitcoin Scammer,

Dear Established Users,

I would like to try an experiment just for fun and see how fast we can paint Bitcoin Scammer's ignore button.  If you are one of the first 20 users to meet the following criteria:

- You have 100+ posts

Ignored, just for the lulz and the bitcent Tongue
Bitcoin address to send the bitcent may be found by following the OTC link in my signature. Didn't PM you, will do if you say it's mandatory, but I'm already reserving my place in the line Cheesy
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:21:21 PM

lol k maybe worst case scenario I can make you guys some money with this ignore ploy, I feel better about this thread having some purpose now..  TOOO FUNNNYY

pbflash

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:14:44 PM

psy - wasn't this originally your domain?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66712.msg787346#msg787346
Kouye

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:14:34 AM

psy - wasn't this originally your domain?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66712.msg787346#msg787346

Here's a clue.

pbflash

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:13:20 AM

Here's a clue.
I saw that but didn't know if he actually started the site. The other site in the link is still live.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 10:22:36 AM

I paid $1.99 for this off godaddy lol I don't think it belonged to anyone.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 05:04:34 PM

I paid $1.99 for this off godaddy lol I don't think it belonged to anyone.

What date did you buy this domain?

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 05:57:33 PM

What date did you receive so called SALES E-mails?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 06:11:55 PM

Yes, it did belong to me, but I let it expire. Wasn't going switch domains on a site which was a failure. Have more successful and profitable ones to keep me busy 26hrs/day
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 06:31:33 PM

PSY when you owned it before it ran out did you by any chance offer it for sale to the owner of bitcoinscammers.net?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 09:35:52 PM

Yes, it did belong to me, but I let it expire. Wasn't going switch domains on a site which was a failure. Have more successful and profitable ones to keep me busy 26hrs/day

So you are the idiot who sent me all the spam?   Angry

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 09:42:22 PM

lol Told you it wasn't me but I guess it makes sense now.

Kouye

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:47:27 PM

Pullling off random fat from my belly and licking it since 1970

FTFY.
No nipple, no boob.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 10:01:08 PM

So you are the idiot who sent me all the spam?   Angry

Nope. Never sold or even tried to sell a domain name in my whole life. When I change my mind and don't want them I let them expire, like I did with this one and a few more related ones. I'm no .com squatter lol
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 10:12:01 PM

Ohh I see. I guess we will have to wait to see the date on these e-mails he has.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 02:04:32 AM

Ohh I see. I guess we will have to wait to see the date on these e-mails he has.

Apr 7 - May 11.  Selling domain for $97.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 02:44:03 AM

Of this year?

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 02:46:20 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2013, 02:59:35 AM by Bitcoin Scammer

Apr 7 - May 11.  Selling domain for $97.

I didn't buy it until May 14th Smiley

WHOIS SEARCH PROVES IT!

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: BITCOINSCAMMERS.COM
Created on: 14-May-13
Expires on: 14-May-14
Last Updated on: 14-May-13

I think it was the other guy then as this had nothing to do with me. Looks like he was trying to sell it at all cost towards the end there. So I know I'm not getting an apology but I was never looking for one, just proof that my site was worth defending and wasn't lying.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:51:13 AM

Apr 7 - May 11.  Selling domain for $97.

After February 23 it stopped being mine, so, blame somebody else, kthxbai
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 05:37:34 PM

I would agree with you because I think that the domains sit dormant for 90 days after they expire.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 10:59:08 PM

Where did my trolls go? it's feeding time.

Meekel

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:16:26 PM

You're not helping your reputation with posts like that..
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 11:21:23 PM

That's super funny that you think that my reputation is suffering from this thread as traffic and responses have increased along with thank you e-mails for doing the right thing. I'm happy and concerned that the trolls just dropped everything. I enjoyed speaking to the trolls and it has had only a positive effect on the page. Thanks for the concern new guy I'm happy to feed you. Smiley

RedRobin2442

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:57:23 PM

That's super funny that you think that my reputation is suffering from this thread as traffic and responses have increased along with thank you e-mails for doing the right thing. I'm happy and concerned that the trolls just dropped everything. I enjoyed speaking to the trolls and it has had only a positive effect on the page. Thanks for the concern new guy I'm happy to feed you. Smiley

I cannot agree with this statement at all

Meekel

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:17:57 AM

Defend yourself yes. But at least act with some professionalism if you feel like you've won the argument. There's no need for the pompous attitude.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 01:42:01 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 02:29:05 AM by Bitcoin Scammer

I won nothing but I did gain a few things. I wouldn't worry about me I run the site for free and if someone wants to have something to talk about I'm here for it. Smiley

As for "professionalism" look at the beginning of this thread and tell me if there is any professionalism involved from anyone.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 10:38:24 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 06:59:38 AM by Bitcoin Scammer

Are there particular sites you want added to bitcoinscammers.com because I have a huge list but want to only add ones that pertain to user activity?

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 09:45:42 PM

1200 visits a day.. with 8% bounce rate.. Looks like it's working Smiley

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 05:21:15 PM

Grin

greyhawk

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:39:16 AM

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite site on the Internet.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 05:58:44 PM

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite site on the Internet.

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite popcorn supply on the Citadel.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 02:05:47 AM

lol I always use bitcoinscammers.com  (nice plug eh)  We are adding more and more sites to the list and it is growing. We have a crazy awesome return rate so we are doing something reasonable.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 06:38:27 AM

we are doing something reasonable.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:53:54 AM

I dunno. Ignoring other issues, that's got to be the ugliest & least usable wordpress theme Sad 
Consider something other than Black on dk. brown

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 05:07:41 PM

I started it to help lol. If you read this ridiculously long thread you would know that I want someone else who has "a better idea" to actually do it instead of complaining about a theme or template color.  The theme is not the purpose of the site CLEARLY. The site is not ad driven and is 100% a hobby site I work on a few minutes a day. I can tell you if someone used one of their great ideas to make a better page it would be worth it as traffic is pretty good.

Good luck on your version if you need anything from me let me know.

I dunno. Ignoring other issues, that's got to be the ugliest & least usable wordpress theme Sad 
Consider something other than Black on dk. brown

MoneypakTrader.com

Activity: 472

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:57:30 PM

I can personally say that TF scammed me out of 27 bitcoins.
There's numerous other similar complaints that have been dismissed away for slightly less (15 / 5, etc.)
Info is mostly available in the link in my sig below.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 07:26:14 PM

I would agree he has the "Method of Operation"  of a scammer down stat. He has not ripped me off but I can read through all these threads that he needs to be watched and dealt with carefully.

chipug

Activity: 165

696B6111

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:31:47 PM

I have been using this site to help me make informed decisions for awhile. I am very pleased with the service BitcoinScammers.com offers and highly recommend it as a first stop for news investors/buyers in the community.

how much did you get?!
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 05:59:49 PM

How much did who get and for what? 

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 01:27:34 PM

Doing big things today!! We are now getting 10k hits a month.. WOO HOO  that was super fast! Glad I can help out the community!  (ohh for those scammers who don't like the site.. GET REAL I'm keeping the the site up and running for it FREE)  I was offered 80 BTC to take it down and I refused it! SO VIVA BITCOIN

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 05:16:25 PM

I was offered 80 BTC to take it down and I refused it!

I was just offered 20btc to not post this and I refused it too!   Roll Eyes

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 06:59:22 PM

Awesome stuff HERO member.  Grin Keep up the good work

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 08:54:13 PM

Just as confused

CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:10:13 PM

Dear Bitcoinscammer,
Please remove information about CEX being a scam. http://bitcoinscammers.com/cex-io/
This is true slander.
I've explained the issue with the referral program ToS in the comments, which were deleted.
You are hurting our website badly.

Waiting for your reply.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 09:27:41 PM

true slander?

The guy put you change your TOS then you responded back to him saying that you did change them.  I'm not the Bitcoin police it's just an avenue people can take if they want to voice something.  I don't think the comment left was insincere and you did respond fairly explaining why the TOS changed. 

I only delete comments that are purely vulgar, racist or not associated with anything constructive for the public or private sectors.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 04:12:14 PM

Bitcoincasinopro.com  HEAD SHAKE

snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 05:24:56 PM

Hey, I submitted BitBet.us to your scammers list, details in this thread, whole story in this one.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 02:28:41 PM

Yup, they have been added. Sorry for your loss Sad

Hopefully others will find your story and can use it for the better of BTC

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: