Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:20:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

Forty seven bank's twitter account was very active and busy today. Hope my followers don't unfollow me because of the number of retweets I had to make 😂

It's good to see that Forty Seven Bank have been busy on Twitter spreading word about the project. Hopefully it has reached lots of people and more people have learnt about the project.
Wow! Sounds nice to my ears Grin, Twitter is one of those social media platforms that carries news very fast. I'm glad forty bank is making more headlines and also people are getting to know more about the project.

Yes, they built up quite a big presence on Twitter, they nearly have 4500 followers and they get hundreds of likes and retweets on their tweets.

They also have a telegram channel with nearly 9500 members and their Facebook has a community of just shy of 2500!!!
That is great! I hope more and more people will follow them and i think that facebook has such a low number of followers because it has become less popular these days. So i think that twitter and the telegram channel will gets more attention.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

Have just seen on the homepage that the price has changed for 1 FSBT = 0.00428 ETH. Does anyone know how often they change the course?
After the ETH course has fallen again, does the price per FSBT token increase?

Can't really say, the whole market is unpleasant to stare at the moment with all this happening things are bound to change in order to fit the changes at the moment but i believe the Forty Seven Bank team will be able to give a proper clarification on that aspect

I also thought ETH to FSBT price is fixed. I mean number of token per ETH is fixed. And it was not changed for last few weeks. May be since ETH corrected from approx 1000 USD to 700 so they have to adjust the price.

I’d imagine not often it’s changed but these weeks have been a rollercoaster for eth price and since were dealing with a bank I’d imagine in the end they have strict fiat requirements for what their looking to raise so they have to take into account big swings in eth price to be fair

Well their hardcap is around 10,000,000 FSBT which converted to ETH is around 43,000 which then converted to USD is $30m at the current rates $700 to 1 ETH.

I learnt they manually update the counter I don't know if what is showing now is the current amount reached or not but it sure is growing like seriously activities are still on despite the market trends to prove the worth of the project more

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

Forty seven bank's twitter account was very active and busy today. Hope my followers don't unfollow me because of the number of retweets I had to make 😂

It's good to see that Forty Seven Bank have been busy on Twitter spreading word about the project. Hopefully it has reached lots of people and more people have learnt about the project.
Wow! Sounds nice to my ears Grin, Twitter is one of those social media platforms that carries news very fast. I'm glad forty bank is making more headlines and also people are getting to know more about the project.

Yes, they built up quite a big presence on Twitter, they nearly have 4500 followers and they get hundreds of likes and retweets on their tweets.

They also have a telegram channel with nearly 9500 members and their Facebook has a community of just shy of 2500!!!
That is great! I hope more and more people will follow them and i think that facebook has such a low number of followers because it has become less popular these days. So i think that twitter and the telegram channel will gets more attention.

Twitter today is the king. I don't use Facebook anymore, because many users are already leaving it. You are right 2Taps you need to advertise on those two, because if you don't you will miss a lot of users attention.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

I am looking for an encrypted bank to support NFC payment by mobile applications. The only service I know is to disable NFC functionality through mobile applications. Will you provide this function? I think you have to have this function, which will attract more customers to your bank

I don't know if they planned to provide NFC. In the Whitepaper on page is mentioned that they will use biometric data (fingerprint ) in combination with token to secure the system.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

I am looking for an encrypted bank to support NFC payment by mobile applications. The only service I know is to disable NFC functionality through mobile applications. Will you provide this function? I think you have to have this function, which will attract more customers to your bank

I don't know if they planned to provide NFC. In the Whitepaper on page is mentioned that they will use biometric data (fingerprint ) in combination with token to secure the system.

It would be a cool feature perhaps we will hear something about it but in the long long run I imagine something like nfc being more useful I’d say 47 can down the road integrate with say google pay or Apple pay as that would allow for some very interesting crypto usages
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

Twitter today is the king. I don't use Facebook anymore, because many users are already leaving it. You are right 2Taps you need to advertise on those two, because if you don't you will miss a lot of users attention.

Facebook is for private things. Most people don't like to use facebook for cryptos. Twitter is the best medium for cryptos or even for any business related things. But fortyseven is doing its best in both the social media sites.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

Facebook is for private things. Most people don't like to use facebook for cryptos. Twitter is the best medium for cryptos or even for any business related things. But fortyseven is doing its best in both the social media sites.
Yes you are right about facebook. Moreover, facebook has banned crypto related adverts on their platform so it won't be posible to effectively do it on facebook.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

I stopped using Facebook long time ago due to the way and manner new  people signing up use it moreover Facebook shot themselves in the leg when they banned all crypto activities which is retrogressive owing to the fact that crypto is the future of the world currency...

Well I don't care too much about them since 47BK is active on its Twitter and telegram I am Cool with it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

Have just seen on the homepage that the price has changed for 1 FSBT = 0.00428 ETH. Does anyone know how often they change the course?

Can't really say, the whole market is unpleasant to stare at the moment with all this happening things are bound to change in order to fit the changes at the moment but i believe the Forty Seven Bank team will be able to give a proper clarification on that aspect

I also thought ETH to FSBT price is fixed. I mean number of token per ETH is fixed. And it was not changed for last few weeks. May be since ETH corrected from approx 1000 USD to 700 so they have to adjust the price.

I’d imagine not often it’s changed but these weeks have been a rollercoaster for eth price and since were dealing with a bank I’d imagine in the end they have strict fiat requirements for what their looking to raise so they have to take into account big swings in eth price to be fair

well their hardcap is around 10,000,000 FSBT which converted to ETH is around 43,000 which then converted to USD is $30m at the current rates $700 to 1 ETH.

I learnt they manually update the counter I don't know if what is showing now is the current amount reached or not but it sure is growing like seriously activities are still on despite the market trends to prove the worth of the project more

ok, that explains why it's so slow with the sold tokens while there are more and more participants. I believe since I follow the project, there are 400 more participants, but the sold tokens are almost the same
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:06:42 PM

Well their hardcap is around 10,000,000 FSBT which converted to ETH is around 43,000 which then converted to USD is $30m at the current rates $700 to 1 ETH.

The simple trick is this, when there is a fall in price the investors give more eth for less FSBT token but when there is a rise in Ethereum price, the investors give less ethereum. 0.1eth to today may get you $100 worth of token but with increase in Ethereum price, 0.1Eth may get you $300 worth of token. If all depends on the range of price increase or decrease
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

Forty Seven Bank social media outlets always buzz with activities not just their Twitter account you can as well check out forty seven bank Facebook page kudos to the marketing team.

I like their twitter account, they do not only post about 47 Bank, they also post daily crypto quotes and little factoids about the markets and memes!

This makes investors more likely to interact with the team and it actually makes their page a lot more interesting to their supporters.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:33:37 PM

The simple trick is this, when there is a fall in price the investors give more eth for less FSBT token but when there is a rise in Ethereum price, the investors give less ethereum. 0.1eth to today may get you $100 worth of token but with increase in Ethereum price, 0.1Eth may get you $300 worth of token. If all depends on the range of price increase or decrease
I agree and in the crypto world nothing is stable so it will always go up and down you just need to set a goal for yourself at that moment i am going to sell them.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

Forty Seven Bank social media outlets always buzz with activities not just their Twitter account you can as well check out forty seven bank Facebook page kudos to the marketing team.

I like their twitter account, they do not only post about 47 Bank, they also post daily crypto quotes and little factoids about the markets and memes!

This makes investors more likely to interact with the team and it actually makes their page a lot more interesting to their supporters.

Your correct Cryptossi Forty seven bank make their twitter daily post interesting by using different concepts. I visit their handle daily if not for anything just to get the quote for the day and to check out the concept for the day.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Your correct Cryptossi Forty seven bank make their twitter daily post interesting by using different concepts. I visit their handle daily if not for anything just to get the quote for the day and to check out the concept for the day.

It’s a pretty good idea for getting people to come back... building repoir with your clients and investors and interested parties is a pretty solid part of developing a brand that they seem understand well so it’s good to see people taking note that their trying to implement these types of community development tools. Much better than I’ve seen being done by some other ICOs for sure
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

It is very exciting how this project is heading, I like the idea and professionalism of the team, they are building up quite a presence on social media platforms... Cudos 47bank. Grin
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:49:17 PM

It is very exciting how this project is heading, I like the idea and professionalism of the team, they are building up quite a presence on social media platforms... Cudos 47bank. Grin

I agree, great customer service performance on telegram I might add, and the overall social media exposure especially on twitter

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:38:57 AM

It's amazing how fast this project develops. The number of followers and interest in the project is increasing. This indicates a very strong and hardworking team. Apparently, this service is necessary for many. Therefore, there are so many inspired people here.
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

It has often been asked if 47BK will only be available in the EU. Following this tweet, they will also be launching in Japan, so you can speak of a project that will be available in many countries

https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/971326976299618310

That's a great update, I'm so glad it's not just available in the EU and hopefully we can see a mass adoption globally

I just visited the blog (medium profile) of this project and there's been off recent few posts about 47b and Japan. They seem to be concentrating in Japan presently
thats good to hear that they will also be making their presence in Asian markets. Banking sector has huge opportinities to expand in developing countries specially large ones- China, India, Brazil.
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

well it has not been specifically dealt with in the whitepaper but I am sure it can be implemented in future courses if there is a strong case.
btw I would like to know your reasons for having NFC ability in payments so strongly. I mean NFC could not take off much and it was soon by passed by other mode of communications.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:28:25 AM

It's amazing how fast this project develops. The number of followers and interest in the project is increasing. This indicates a very strong and hardworking team. Apparently, this service is necessary for many. Therefore, there are so many inspired people here.
Good and quality things attract people and speaks for itself my friend. All this project needs is to be exposed to people and they will surely partake in it.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: