Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

If it has not been mentioned here: 20% of the profit goes to the tokenholders. And if anyone has read the financial model, then he knows what that will be worth. So if someone likes ​​a really good annual dividend, then he should invest as soon as possible

What's the distribution time interval for this 20% bonus?? Is it monthly or yearly??
Bonus 20% is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.

I think he is asking about the profit and not the bonus which was already answered by faulerwilli when he said "annual dividend" which is yearly if I am not mistaken  Huh

OH yea. You are right. That's exactly my question which you answered @Nathan but now d previous posted said 20% is only for February and 10% for march and not the year like u trying to say.  Does this mean the bonus is just for two months?? Feb and March?
Bonus 20% till the end of February.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

Can you pay with fiat money on this ICO ? Or can we do it after ICO. I see on the site that you can pay currently with ETH, and Bitcoin.

I doubt you can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i think ETH and Bitcoin is the payment medium as stated on their website. If one can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i will love to know also

I think at one point Forty Seven Bank were accepting payments in fiat through the Paybis service. I wonder what happened there and why they stopped accepting Fiat.

You were able to buy with FIAT, but only with Creditcard and then Paybis. The Fees were about 10%.
On the Website was a SEPA Logo too. Don't know why they removed the the FIAT payments.

So they actually accepted FIAT ? Damn why did they remove it. It was a good payment option for those who didn't have any crypto. Maybe one of the team members can answer this ?
We don't remove it. Just at the current moment, we have several technical issues with the credit card, but we will make an announcement very soon when it start working.
That's the good. lots people having problem to buy BTC, ETH and then purchase your token. Its look like some lengthy process. Credit card option good for quick process to buy token who are facing problem with BTC, ETH.

Many own those coins and I think it is somewhat easy getting those coins; I don't think that would limit access to 47 but I agree in the fact that credit cards are faster especially in that you would not have to worry about withdrawing or confirmations.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

Can you pay with fiat money on this ICO ? Or can we do it after ICO. I see on the site that you can pay currently with ETH, and Bitcoin.

I doubt you can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i think ETH and Bitcoin is the payment medium as stated on their website. If one can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i will love to know also

I think at one point Forty Seven Bank were accepting payments in fiat through the Paybis service. I wonder what happened there and why they stopped accepting Fiat.

You were able to buy with FIAT, but only with Creditcard and then Paybis. The Fees were about 10%.
On the Website was a SEPA Logo too. Don't know why they removed the the FIAT payments.

So they actually accepted FIAT ? Damn why did they remove it. It was a good payment option for those who didn't have any crypto. Maybe one of the team members can answer this ?
We don't remove it. Just at the current moment, we have several technical issues with the credit card, but we will make an announcement very soon when it start working.
That's the good. lots people having problem to buy BTC, ETH and then purchase your token. Its look like some lengthy process. Credit card option good for quick process to buy token who are facing problem with BTC, ETH.

Never knew 47bank accepted fiat payment earlier, with the high increase of transaction fees attached to BTC, would be nice if payment with fiat becomes available again, credit card is a much easier process.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

I like how Forty Seven Bank have created all the main documents & legal documents. They have put a lot of effort into this.

I like the "Token Holders Benefits" document, this is what most investors want to see and it contains a lot of exciting information.

The loyalty program in particular looks like it will create real value for FSBT tokens.
Yeah i am not surprised actually
When you come out with an idea like 47bank have done the last thing u will want to be is being disorganise and having a team that put little effort in attracting investors.

Starting bank and providing services is not small task and also without proper security and documentation / detailed information people will not trust any bank.
FSBT focus is in right direction.

Setting up a traditional bank requires a whole lot of work like you said proper documentations, security and even meeting standards as required by the laws of the land how much more a system that seeks to combine both fiat and crypto savings and has even gone as far as meeting certain requirements like the PSD2, so you can imagine how much work have been put in the project already especially again  when it's also both innovative and pioneering...

It's a whole new game out here, glad to be an early adopter

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

That is very good news, I think it's the right move to keep the fiat option open. Many people (including me) don't always have BTC or ETH available and this way we can avoid the trouble of buying more and pay high fees and instead just pay directly with a credit card.

FIAT option is really good and I hope FSBT team will add it soon.
BTW this FSBT price is fixed in ETH? or it will change based on ETH price?
1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

A question about the DevDays conferences for independent developers. will they always be held in the same place, or will the places change, much as we know from blockchain events?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

A question about the DevDays conferences for independent developers. will they always be held in the same place, or will the places change, much as we know from blockchain events?

I cant find much information about DevDays, the one being held in May is in Lithuania Vilnius, from the list of speakers I see they are all from different countries, so I think the conferences are held in different places

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

Where did you get the info off from? can you share a link? A conference would really take the project a mile; it is the right time to get some conferences going and maybe live interviews too.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

That is very good news, I think it's the right move to keep the fiat option open. Many people (including me) don't always have BTC or ETH available and this way we can avoid the trouble of buying more and pay high fees and instead just pay directly with a credit card.

1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT.

Yep, FSBT is fixed on ETH - so when ETH rises, the value of FSBT will go up.

Hence 1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT.

Hence 1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT

The good thing for any investor, the value remains same all the time throughout the ICO. So I think while listing, they will also list according to the ETH price on that day. In that sense, it is same like holding ETH or FSBT token.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

If it has not been mentioned here: 20% of the profit goes to the tokenholders. And if anyone has read the financial model, then he knows what that will be worth. So if someone likes ​​a really good annual dividend, then he should invest as soon as possible

What's the distribution time interval for this 20% bonus?? Is it monthly or yearly??
Bonus 20% is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.

I think he is asking about the profit and not the bonus which was already answered by faulerwilli when he said "annual dividend" which is yearly if I am not mistaken  Huh

OH yea. You are right. That's exactly my question which you answered @Nathan but now d previous posted said 20% is only for February and 10% for march and not the year like u trying to say.  Does this mean the bonus is just for two months?? Feb and March?

Just a day from now, is there any other reduced bonus after this or any other form of bonus?,i'm sure the community will love to know, between, is anyone experiencing issues with ethereum network while trying to send ethereum?, i need to get this done, don't want to miss the bonus package
Gunny95

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

Where did you get the info off from? can you share a link? A conference would really take the project a mile; it is the right time to get some conferences going and maybe live interviews too.

It seems what I linked before is not related to 47B, ''DevDays'' is a common name for holding conferences like ''hackaton'', I could not find more info about the 47B's DevDay's, perhaps more info could be post by someone from the team

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

Thats really good to know you did not remove it completely. Hopefully it is back soon and most people like me try to use only FIAT option. this will reduce my ETH buying commission, gas price for sending etc..

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT.

Hence 1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT

That's great, i was thinking about this part but it continuously skipped my mind, this just buttressed my point when i mentioned earlier about the consistency of savedroid, that's one major characteristics of a god brand to keep that consistency in everything they do, nice one
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

Just a day from now, is there any other reduced bonus after this or any other form of bonus?,i'm sure the community will love to know, between, is anyone experiencing issues with ethereum network while trying to send ethereum?, i need to get this done, don't want to miss the bonus package

Hi Ace, I think after the March bonus ends their will not be any further bonuses available for investors.

If anyone is still waiting to make an investment into FSBT they should do so now to take advantage of the massive 20% on FSBT that is available until the end of this month.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

I think he is asking about the profit and not the bonus which was already answered by faulerwilli when he said "annual dividend" which is yearly if I am not mistaken  Huh

OH yea. You are right. That's exactly my question which you answered @Nathan but now d previous posted said 20% is only for February and 10% for march and not the year like u trying to say.  Does this mean the bonus is just for two months?? Feb and March?

Hi Ace, I think after the March bonus ends their will not be any further bonuses available for investors.

If anyone is still waiting to make an investment into FSBT they should do so now to take advantage of the massive 20% on FSBT that is available until the end of this month.

Here is the link how they will be distribute tokens after ICO. 90% for contribution, 5% for founders, 5% for bounties.
Bonus tokens for contributors :

20% for current ICO
10% for next round.

https://www.fortyseven.io/#documents
Gunny95

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

On page 26 of the whitepaper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view), ''direct market access'' is mentioned, does this mean you can directly place sell orders on other exchanges?

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

On page 26 of the whitepaper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view), ''direct market access'' is mentioned, does this mean you can directly place sell orders on other exchanges?

I'm not sure which markets 47 Bank are referring to on this page of the whitepaper, this section is a bit ambiguous.

I presume they mean crypto exchanges but 47 Bank also provides a FIAT currency conversion forex service or at least access to one...

Maybe we could get some more clarification from the 47 Bank team?

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

I'm not sure which markets 47 Bank are referring to on this page of the whitepaper, this section is a bit ambiguous.

I presume they mean crypto exchanges but 47 Bank also provides a FIAT currency conversion forex service or at least access to one...

Maybe we could get some more clarification from the 47 Bank team?

I honestly cannot imagine how the trade should work on external Exchanges. Unless the different exchanges are all connected in the app.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

I don't have issues with sending ethereum but with sending tokens even with the safest gwei

i think after the 20% bonus comes the 10% bonus so investors are still in gain coming in now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: