Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:27:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

Have just seen on the homepage that the price has changed for 1 FSBT = 0.00428 ETH. Does anyone know how often they change the course?
After the ETH course has fallen again, does the price per FSBT token increase?

Can't really say, the whole market is unpleasant to stare at the moment with all this happening things are bound to change in order to fit the changes at the moment but i believe the Forty Seven Bank team will be able to give a proper clarification on that aspect

I also thought ETH to FSBT price is fixed. I mean number of token per ETH is fixed. And it was not changed for last few weeks. May be since ETH corrected from approx 1000 USD to 700 so they have to adjust the price.

I’d imagine not often it’s changed but these weeks have been a rollercoaster for eth price and since were dealing with a bank I’d imagine in the end they have strict fiat requirements for what their looking to raise so they have to take into account big swings in eth price to be fair

Well their hardcap is around 10,000,000 FSBT which converted to ETH is around 43,000 which then converted to USD is $30m at the current rates $700 to 1 ETH.

The simple trick is this, when there is a fall in price the investors give more eth for less FSBT token but when there is a rise in Ethereum price, the investors give less ethereum. 0.1eth to today may get you $100 worth of token but with increase in Ethereum price, 0.1Eth may get you $300 worth of token. If all depends on the range of price increase or decrease

The disparity that occurs between eth and other currencies sometimes discourages one from doing anything with the eth currency, I have been there times and times again which is why I like that a project pegs its token around eth and not the dollar value which sucks most of the time  Embarrassed but is that even possible to come by  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

Thanks to PSD2, you can access all of your other banks' accounts from the 47BK app or the 47BK web interface in the future. A single login will suffice in the future and you have access to all accounts. It also makes transfer between accounts easier
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

Forty seven bank's twitter account was very active and busy today. Hope my followers don't unfollow me because of the number of retweets I had to make 😂

It's good to see that Forty Seven Bank have been busy on Twitter spreading word about the project. Hopefully it has reached lots of people and more people have learnt about the project.
Wow! Sounds nice to my ears Grin, Twitter is one of those social media platforms that carries news very fast. I'm glad forty bank is making more headlines and also people are getting to know more about the project.

Yes, they built up quite a big presence on Twitter, they nearly have 4500 followers and they get hundreds of likes and retweets on their tweets.

They also have a telegram channel with nearly 9500 members and their Facebook has a community of just shy of 2500!!!

Forty Seven Bank social media outlets always buzz with activities not just there Twitter account you can as well check out forty seven bank Facebook page kudos to the marketing team.

Indeed. I am also amazed by that. I am following their telegram channel also. Always filled with lots of questions and clear answers and so much discussions. Twitter account is also very heavy and also their blogs. Not to forget this thread. Its going beyond 180 pages now. Amazing work by the team.

activity on that front is crucial at this stage of the ICO since there is a high chance many would have questions and feedback and one needs to be open to all of that to incorporate what needs.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:21:24 AM

It has often been asked if 47BK will only be available in the EU. Following this tweet, they will also be launching in Japan, so you can speak of a project that will be available in many countries

https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/971326976299618310

That's a great update, I'm so glad it's not just available in the EU and hopefully we can see a mass adoption globally

I just visited the blog (medium profile) of this project and there's been off recent few posts about 47b and Japan. They seem to be concentrating in Japan presently
thats good to hear that they will also be making their presence in Asian markets. Banking sector has huge opportunities to expand in developing countries specially large ones- China, India, Brazil.

banking sector as a whole needs lots of improvement still. Forty seven bank could be in the first one to do that. I really wish that all the targets in their roadmap is achievable and also the ICO is successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

I am looking for an encrypted bank to support NFC payment by mobile applications. The only service I know is to disable NFC functionality through mobile applications. Will you provide this function? I think you have to have this function, which will attract more customers to your bank

well it has not been specifically dealt with in the whitepaper but I am sure it can be implemented in future courses if there is a strong case.
btw I would like to know your reasons for having NFC ability in payments so strongly. I mean NFC could not take off much and it was soon by passed by other mode of communications.

I like your point. Good stuffs sell them selves. It can be very easy for people to (without fear of disappointment or doubt) recommend a good product to friends. Such is the case here obviously.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

Have just seen on the homepage that the price has changed for 1 FSBT = 0.00428 ETH. Does anyone know how often they change the course?
The price per 1FSBT = 0.00428 ETH with 10% bonus included.

1 ETH = 233.64 FSBT with 10% bonus included.

Our price has changed because there was 20% Bonus.

The current bonuses:

Starting with 1st of March basic bonus for buying FSBT tokens will be 10%.

For contributions over 10 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 15%.

For contributions over 25 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 20%.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:20:35 AM

So i saw on Forty seven bank telegram that very soon they will roll out their MVP which is the API, so developers can start making their Fintech applications, this will attract more people, and will definitely drive the price up, because in order to participate You need FSBT.

That's great, things are finally coming to life, i can see the Forty Seven Bank team are not relenting to ensure that this project becomes a reality, is a thing of joy when we begin to hear success stories such as this, developers should get ready to enjoy the benefits of this great project

We are all impatiently waiting to try it out; to embark into banks quickly is a real pain with current systems I hope this happens and we will be able to give it a shot and see it in action.

Yes, is amazing just thinking about it, like having a financial empire in your finger tips, this will be one of the most biggest ICOs of 2018 and the banking market will feel the impact of this great project both for developers, entrepreneurs and the community as a whole 
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

The current bonuses:

Thanks for clarifying this up, so if one wants to purchase your token with contribution of over 25 ETH does the price for 1FSBT change?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

Thanks to PSD2, you can access all of your other banks' accounts from the 47BK app or the 47BK web interface in the future. A single login will suffice in the future and you have access to all accounts. It also makes transfer between accounts easier

That's the beauty of FSBT app. Safe n secure to all bank accounts. It's makes banking lot easier. PSD2 directive will definitely change the banking as we know it.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

That's the beauty of FSBT app. Safe n secure to all bank accounts. It's makes banking lot easier. PSD2 directive will definitely change the banking as we know it.

Talk about simplicity, trying to get all your details and keep them safe can be frustrating and the "paranoid nature" that comes with one trying not to loose them, this will be in the past because of what Forty Seven Bank intends to do, is a huge relief to just access and know everything about my financial status with just few clicks
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

It's amazing how fast this project develops. The number of followers and interest in the project is increasing. This indicates a very strong and hardworking team. Apparently, this service is necessary for many. Therefore, there are so many inspired people here.
I also think that they are doing great and because they are continuously active on their social media it attracts more people and don't let go of them.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

It's amazing how fast this project develops. The number of followers and interest in the project is increasing. This indicates a very strong and hardworking team. Apparently, this service is necessary for many. Therefore, there are so many inspired people here.
I also think that they are doing great and because they are continuously active on their social media it attracts more people and don't let go of them.

Anyone aware of any live event with the team? They are constantly answering questions which is good but I also think live event tell alot about the team. A proposition for the team if they want to consider.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

Anyone aware of any live event with the team? They are constantly answering questions which is good but I also think live event tell alot about the team. A proposition for the team if they want to consider.

As I remember development team planned for some interactive sessions with client/people. But I don't know the exact plans or how this interactive sessions would be
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

The current bonuses:

aah, the bonus is immediately included in the price. Of course that explains the different prices. Thanks for the explanation. That would not have occurred to me, but it seems logical :-)
By now I know the other bonus levels, thank you
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

I agree we live in an social media era and knowing that everyone almost uses social media it is the best to update those very fast as possible to keep their investors and supporters updated.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

That is very nice to hear. That will definitely help the project because people will keep using this if it is easy to use. Investors will probably use this a lot more.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

That is very nice to hear. That will definitely help the project because people will keep using this if it is easy to use. Investors will probably use this a lot more.

The idea of a unified access to banking that also ties to crypto is a really interesting concept and the main reason i'm watching 47bk so closely and will continue to monitor the platform into the future even after the ICO as it will be really interesting while they roll out the platform and the webapp and app, as features and integrations grow the idea will be quite impressive longterm for the crypto industry.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

So i saw on Forty seven bank telegram that very soon they will roll out their MVP which is the API, so developers can start making their Fintech applications, this will attract more people, and will definitely drive the price up, because in order to participate You need FSBT.

That's great, things are finally coming to life, i can see the Forty Seven Bank team are not relenting to ensure that this project becomes a reality, is a thing of joy when we begin to hear success stories such as this, developers should get ready to enjoy the benefits of this great project
This is superb, I think there is no doubt that we are witnessing a unique project! I would like to express my gratitude to the team for working tirelessly to ensure the growth of this project.

This is great already moving to the future of this project.. Wish i know any developer that is going to use the mvp so I can see how it works.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

This is superb, I think there is no doubt that we are witnessing a unique project! I would like to express my gratitude to the team for working tirelessly to ensure the growth of this project.

This is great already moving to the future of this project.. Wish i know any developer that is going to use the mvp so I can see how it works.

You can always this sort of questions in their telegram channel. They are very helpful and also they know what they are doing. So you will answers quickly. Still some weeks to go for completing their ICO. Lets see how things are coming up in the near future.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

Good and quality things attract people and speaks for itself my friend. All this project needs is to be exposed to people and they will surely partake in it.
Mind blowing opportunity attract great minds, forty seven bank concept is attractive to the current society. Therefore, the project is definitely a huge success! 
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: