Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:03:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

I personally have no problem with the lottery. But I've just seen similar things in another project recently, and many old investors complained that they could not participate with their investments and have to buy new tokens to participate. I have not been on the telegram channel yet, are there similar problems there?
I guess You're not right. It's just a marketing for inviting more contributors... nothing more... is that bad?

I never thought of it in that sense.. If we look at it many investors would like to join but might have exhausted all their money on early investment during the beginning stages of the token sale. We might just see this as a marketing strategy but core investors might not take this likely as they might see it as not being fair.

You know, there are always a few who complain about everything. If this is not the case, then I am pleased for the community managers of 47BK
Anyway, I have no problem with it and will invest a part tomorrow and hopefully double it :-)

Good for you then.. Hope you vet selected among the 10 investors.
As for me i am going to pass on this offer.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:41:54 PM

I keep getting impressed by Forty Seven Bank team, i just found out their website is also in Portuguese https://www.fortyseven.io/pt/home. I wounder how many languages Forty Seven Bank website is translated to.
Is this for real? wow! I think they will eventually transform it to many more languages. They really want to capture all the investors they can lay their hands on. I like their style
This sounds like a new development for the benefit of this project, Forty seven bank team keeps impressing me with there professionalism. I so glad to be part of this.

It shows a list of the total amount of languages they have translated the website to on the top right of the home page. In total there are 1 languages; English, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

Quite an interesting list!!

Wow amazing list, but I think you meant to write that there are twelve languages supported? I see you wrote 1

All these languages combined gives a pretty good global exposure of 47B

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

New contest!
Get a chance to win 2X FSBT tokens by contributing to Forty Seven starting from 12.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) till 19.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0)!
More information here:

https://goo.gl/bMDqT1

Now that's what I call brilliant marketing there Cool I am sure entering this I hope I win... Well I am quite lucky sometimes in some of this games lol

The minimum contribution to which this contest applies is not mentioned. Am i free to assume that for any amount you contribute, this rule applies?

I couldn't see any minimum contribution in regards to the raffle competition just x2 for several random people. good oppertunity and good marketing

Interesting. So if that be the case, it therefore means they open the competition for everyone to join in no matter your financial status, they are giving equal opportunities to both the larg scale and small scale investors. Really good marketing  strategy.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

I keep getting impressed by Forty Seven Bank team, i just found out their website is also in Portuguese https://www.fortyseven.io/pt/home. I wounder how many languages Forty Seven Bank website is translated to.
Is this for real? wow! I think they will eventually transform it to many more languages. They really want to capture all the investors they can lay their hands on. I like their style
This sounds like a new development for the benefit of this project, Forty seven bank team keeps impressing me with there professionalism. I so glad to be part of this.

It shows a list of the total amount of languages they have translated the website to on the top right of the home page. In total there are 1 languages; English, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Italian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

Quite an interesting list!!

Wow amazing list, but I think you meant to write that there are twelve languages supported? I see you wrote 1

All these languages combined gives a pretty good global exposure of 47B

Translation of whitepaper is extremely important these days if the ICO have to be successful. 47bank has done that precisely. Still more than 2 weeks to go ICO closure. Lets see how many more tokens they are going to sell. Fingers crossed.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

I imagine they will have various types of specials they will run to try to bolster advertising and support, they seem to be growing steadily which is a good sign for an ICO like this, as hopefully it means even after the ICO completes we will see the tokens continue to gain traction especially after the bank and the tools and integrations start to come online. It's not often a project like this is available with such good deals.

FSBT dev team is really active and developing tools/project applications with good speed. I am now confident that FSBT will be able to achieve targets on dates mentioned in roadmap.

Seems to be 17 days remaining to finished this ICO. Its enough time to reached theirs target. They already over 2,000,000 + FSBT tokens sold.

They already have their softcap, and they have indeed the chance to hit the hardcap, but for me they have already won, because the project will still go on. Of course i do hope that they reach the hardcap. That will give the coin a boost.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

I imagine they will have various types of specials they will run to try to bolster advertising and support, they seem to be growing steadily which is a good sign for an ICO like this, as hopefully it means even after the ICO completes we will see the tokens continue to gain traction especially after the bank and the tools and integrations start to come online. It's not often a project like this is available with such good deals.

FSBT dev team is really active and developing tools/project applications with good speed. I am now confident that FSBT will be able to achieve targets on dates mentioned in roadmap.

Seems to be 17 days remaining to finished this ICO. Its enough time to reached theirs target. They already over 2,000,000 + FSBT tokens sold.

They already have their softcap, and they have indeed the chance to hit the hardcap, but for me they have already won, because the project will still go on. Of course i do hope that they reach the hardcap. That will give the coin a boost.

we never know. Sometimes last minute rush will come in and they hit the hardcap. This option cannot be ignored completely. FSBT is a unique project and that too in banking sector which is always hot. All the banking based tokens are successful till today. FSBT wont change from that aspect.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

Honestly, they do have good deals, just imagine the potentials that comes with this project, the limited supply and a whole lot of features that this project intends to unleash, we'll get to see a lot of surprises springing up from this project in few months to come
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

I personally have no problem with the lottery. But I've just seen similar things in another project recently, and many old investors complained that they could not participate with their investments and have to buy new tokens to participate. I have not been on the telegram channel yet, are there similar problems there?
That really sound bad but i don't think it will be the case at this ico. Because i haven't seen any problem with the lottery so far and am participating myself.  So i hope that it will go as planned without any problems.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

Please what is the difference if we have 10 mln coins priced at 5 USD or 100 mln coins priced at 0.5 USD? What is the difference? Don't you think that the main thing is market cap, not the price of a single token?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

Please what is the difference if we have 10 mln coins priced at 5 USD or 100 mln coins priced at 0.5 USD? What is the difference? Don't you think that the main thing is market cap, not the price of a single token?

The performance of a project is indeed measured against market cap which is used to compare the percentages of total crypto market dominance of each coin/token, as you noticed tokens that are released in 100s of millions often are valued beneath 50 cents, whereas tokens released in 10s of millions between 1-10 usd, is there a link to 47B about this that I forgot to notice?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

There is also a Turkish one avalaible nice ! You can see the languages it has been translated on the top bar of the site. In total there are 13 different languages available.
This is good. More languages is better for the project.

Forty Seven Bank is proving on different ground that it is reaching for the whole world, featured in Sankei News coupled with the extensive language supported, I am very impressed

Can you avail me with link so I can go through it and catch the feels too lol.. The project will definitely achieve its milestone

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

There is also a Turkish one avalaible nice ! You can see the languages it has been translated on the top bar of the site. In total there are 13 different languages available.

Forty Seven Bank is proving on different ground that it is reaching for the whole world, featured in Sankei News coupled with the extensive language supported, I am very impressed

Can you avail me with link so I can go through it and catch the feels too lol.. The project will definitely achieve its milestone

This is the link, the website is all in Japanese and I'm not sure if you can auto google-translate: http://www.sankei.com/ great to spread word of the 47B project to as many countries as possible.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

Actually, I think the main thing I the token price. Higher priced tokens are more liquid, so it will hit the right price at faster than lower valued ones. The main thing isn't the price but the marketcap
Cnote328

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

O yeah that's great i presume this 13 language compromises of the top languages in the world very nice strategy i believe this will help reach different people from different region of the world quickly.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

Actually, I think the main thing I the token price. Higher priced tokens are more liquid, so it will hit the right price at faster than lower valued ones. The main thing isn't the price but the marketcap

People use different factors to evaluate tokens, for example I think token price is a good indicator of how well a project is doing, but like Abah said the project could value their token at any price they want before listing, its the marketcap that really counts and also 24hr volume should be taken into consideration.

Cnote328

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

People use different factors to evaluate tokens, for example I think token price is a good indicator of how well a project is doing, but like Abah said the project could value their token at any price they want before listing, its the marketcap that really counts and also 24hr volume should be taken into consideration.

To tell you the truth, in my opinion, what really matters is the market capitalization, which in both cases stays the same.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

we never know. Sometimes last minute rush will come in and they hit the hardcap. This option cannot be ignored completely. FSBT is a unique project and that too in banking sector which is always hot. All the banking based tokens are successful till today. FSBT wont change from that aspect.
Exactly. Some people always ready with theirs capital. But sometimes those are waiting to reached target 60-70% and then are entering with capitals. I previously also observed that with other ICOs.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

Hey guys I just saw the Forty Seven Bank Token 2x offer on a suggested post on Facebook, I don't know if it came up because I regularly visit the 47Bank website but if not it's cool to see that they're using Facebook advertising.

looks correct, after others have already posted the link to the blog.
Good that I have not invested yet, so a chance of double tokens should not be missed
Looks amazing to me 2 times the same amount that is crazy by doing this they will gain a lot more people and investors i find it pretty amazing and i think i will invest too now i have the chance to actually double it easily.

The double tokens is fine for sure, but how many people can win this contest ? I heard 10, but anyone can invest with a low amount so they can win easily.

I am pretty sure that Forty Seven Bank has a mechanism in how to choose the winners for the x2 tokens so that it will be fair for both parties

I guess its a random thing maybe they are going to have a system generator that's going to pick numbers, i got some FSBT and i hope i win, i am really excited you know Cool

I had done part of investment earlier as well and I got higher bonus. But I am thinking to buy more so that I can have chance to win x2 tokens.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

This is the link, the website is all in Japanese and I'm not sure if you can auto google-translate: http://www.sankei.com/ great to spread word of the 47B project to as many countries as possible.

That's good. But to be realistic, they can't translate for all the countries especially for countries where they have no strong presence. They should just concentrate on some key continents and languages that they know their investors can likely come from
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

Hey guys I just saw the Forty Seven Bank Token 2x offer on a suggested post on Facebook, I don't know if it came up because I regularly visit the 47Bank website but if not it's cool to see that they're using Facebook advertising.

looks correct, after others have already posted the link to the blog.
Good that I have not invested yet, so a chance of double tokens should not be missed
Looks amazing to me 2 times the same amount that is crazy by doing this they will gain a lot more people and investors i find it pretty amazing and i think i will invest too now i have the chance to actually double it easily.

The double tokens is fine for sure, but how many people can win this contest ? I heard 10, but anyone can invest with a low amount so they can win easily.

I am pretty sure that Forty Seven Bank has a mechanism in how to choose the winners for the x2 tokens so that it will be fair for both parties

I guess its a random thing maybe they are going to have a system generator that's going to pick numbers, i got some FSBT and i hope i win, i am really excited you know Cool

I had done part of investment earlier as well and I got higher bonus. But I am thinking to buy more so that I can have chance to win x2 tokens.

this is probably the smartest variant :-)
First, you'll benefit from the bonus, and even if you do not double your current stakes, you'll surely benefit from the token's added value
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: