Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58068 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

fortyseven team are pretty active on twitter, they even host QnA session toohttps://twitter.com/47foundation nice engagement for them, it shows they indeed out for the community

Not just marketing team but Dev team is also very serious towards development of this project and that's why even after ICO extension I am still investing in this ICO.

They are really going all out to see that the project turns out to be a success. I will be disappointed if the community doesn't come out abd back them up.
It is really good to see them put in such amount of effort for the success of the project. At least investors will see and be convinced that they are ready to do everything possible to make everyone smile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

FYI Developers will need to have at least 1000 FSBT tokens to be able to launch their applications on the Forty Seven Bank platform.

Thanks for the info, didn't know that before. Only 4.x ETH for an entrance card to a crypto bank application, seems not much.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

To the new members who just finished reading the whitepaper, also do well to watch the introduction video for better understand what the project is all about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgr9YxmmnBk&t

Yeah i would ensure everyone to watch the video especially those who find it difficult reading large documents... It will be easier to understand what the project is about when watching the video.
True. It helped me a lot when I first learned about this project. I had a lot of confusion and challenges after reading through the whitepaper the first time

Cool link, the video gave a summary of what this project is all about, I urge new members to look through to get a better knowledge of what forty seven bank is all about.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

fortyseven team are pretty active on twitter, they even host QnA session toohttps://twitter.com/47foundation nice engagement for them, it shows they indeed out for the community

in particular the publications on asian news channels is what impresses me the most, seeing good twitter activity is mandatory imo

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:22:31 PM

in particular the publications on asian news channels is what impresses me the most, seeing good twitter activity is mandatory imo

Seeing marketing progress in the mainstream media especially in countries that are heavily into crypto is a huge plus . I agree that sing social media activity is kind of mandatory at this point for all I see yours but is something that a lot of my CO seem to let go by the wayside
Cnote328

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

Forty seven bank approach towards  Asia was a very active one, i saw lots of  companies featuring them mostly from Japan tho. It's a nice strategy conducting question and answer season on twitter one i think that create awareness.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

Forty seven bank approach towards  Asia was a very active one, i saw lots of  companies featuring them mostly from Japan tho. It's a nice strategy conducting question and answer season on twitter one i think that create awareness.
Definitely it did mate. That kind of activity will lead to engagement by a lot of people which is very good. It will also create a massive attention from investors on twitter.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:33:05 PM

I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 

To be honest, that surprised me too. They firmly expect an increase to $ 700-800. But they have more idea about the crypto market than me, and if they expect that then I'm optimistic too

I don't think they will be too reliant on holding back from exchanges because of the eth value especially if it seems it is taking eth too long to get to that point.

As I can see this ICO is extended for almost a month. What will happen if say by 15th April ETH comes to 800 USD ? Will they stop ICO in between and start listing procedure? Or continue with token sale ?

Apart from the fact that ETH is not rising so fast, the ICO will last until the end of April or until all tokens are sold. If ETH stands at $ 700- $ 800 by then, then the 47BK tokens will be listed on exchanges. If the value is lower, they will wait with the listing

Which is healthy for the project , the business acumen of the team is on point and i like the fact that they stood their ground on the decision they made, is really commendable and the reasons why it was done is been felt, this is just a periphery of what the team can achieve
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

I think their Asia strategy as a whole is very good. They seem to have a good eye on the market there and their services are sure to resonate. good for investors like me :-)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

Forty seven bank approach towards  Asia was a very active one, i saw lots of  companies featuring them mostly from Japan tho. It's a nice strategy conducting question and answer season on twitter one i think that create awareness.

I think their Asia strategy as a whole is very good. They seem to have a good eye on the market there and their services are sure to resonate. good for investors like me :-)
I agree if they succeed in Asia they will easily be able to spread this project through the whole world.

Where do you think they will go after they succeed in Asia?
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing.  

To be honest, that surprised me too. They firmly expect an increase to $ 700-800. But they have more idea about the crypto market than me, and if they expect that then I'm optimistic too

I don't think they will be too reliant on holding back from exchanges because of the eth value especially if it seems it is taking eth too long to get to that point.

As I can see this ICO is extended for almost a month. What will happen if say by 15th April ETH comes to 800 USD ? Will they stop ICO in between and start listing procedure? Or continue with token sale ?

I think they would continue with the token sale until the softcap/hardcap has been reached, reading ETH @ 800 USD by 15th april, that would be really nice if that happened. I can only dream haha.
Without reaching hardcap how they will stop sale in between that? We have to wait till end of sale. Then whatever ETH price is here.

What if hardcap is not reached? Do you think they will continue for years with ICO? No. They have to stop at some point. Reaching hardcap is not compulsory for any ICO, for listing or project start softcap should be reached not hardcap.
Now for ICO listing FSBT given reason that they will wait till ETH comes to 700-800 USD? So why you think ETH price not matter?
Guys, even if we dont reach the hard cap, that doesnt mean anything. Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap - www.fortyseven.io and we will hit exchanges no matter what the price will be, after 30th of April.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

Forty seven bank approach towards  Asia was a very active one, i saw lots of  companies featuring them mostly from Japan tho. It's a nice strategy conducting question and answer season on twitter one i think that create awareness.

I agree if they succeed in Asia they will easily be able to spread this project through the whole world.

Where do you think they will go after they succeed in Asia?

Asia is more advanced in cryptocurrency and especially in crypto banks than most European countries. In Germany for example hardly anyone use mobile pay.
Abah007

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

Asian countries like Japan and China are deep into cryptocurrency​, Forty seven bank approach towards the Asia market is a big one and it has created more exposure and visibility for the project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 

I'm under the impression that if Ethereum did pick up in price and returned to $750-800 before the end of the extension they would still see the token sale through until the end of April, or if they sold out their lowered hardcap.

In all honesty it would be great news if ETH did go back up in price before the end of the sale because it means Forty Seven Bank will have raised even more money in terms of fiat to spend on development and marketing.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

That's a good one for them because they really need to stamp their presence in all social medias and hope it works out positively and effectively  towards their token sales.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

Guys, even if we dont reach the hard cap, that doesnt mean anything. Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap - www.fortyseven.io and we will hit exchanges no matter what the price will be, after 30th of April.

This is what a lot of us have been trying to reiterate recently. Obviously every project would love to reach their hardcap, however markets recently haven't been kind on ICO's.

I agree with the dev, the softcap is the target that everyone should be looking at, they have achieved this (a long time ago btw) and they will definitely be listing at the end of April which is fantastic news.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

This is what a lot of us have been trying to reiterate recently. Obviously every project would love to reach their hardcap, however markets recently haven't been kind on ICO's.

I agree with the dev, the softcap is the target that everyone should be looking at, they have achieved this (a long time ago btw) and they will definitely be listing at the end of April which is fantastic news.

Soft cap is actually the big deal. If a ICO don't hits the soft cap it will probably be stopped, and will be tried again later. With Forty seven bank this is not the case, because they are already over the soft cap.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

Soft cap is actually the big deal. If a ICO don't hits the soft cap it will probably be stopped, and will be tried again later. With Forty seven bank this is not the case, because they are already over the soft cap.

Indeed softcap is what matters it seems to be something overlooked quite often everyone eyes a big hardcap number as the goal of the project but it isn’t what matters in the end is financial viability of the project and that’s what the softcap is the softcap means this project has the potential to really go places. The hardcap more just scream mama dear god stop giving us money lol
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

Indeed softcap is what matters it seems to be something overlooked quite often everyone eyes a big hardcap number as the goal of the project but it isn’t what matters in the end is financial viability of the project and that’s what the softcap is the softcap means this project has the potential to really go places. The hardcap more just scream mama dear god stop giving us money lol
Yeap, they already reached softcap before deadline. Seems to be 47B following roadmap properly. And for reaching hardcap they have enough time.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:50:43 AM

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing.  

I think they would continue with the token sale until the softcap/hardcap has been reached, reading ETH @ 800 USD by 15th april, that would be really nice if that happened. I can only dream haha.
Without reaching hardcap how they will stop sale in between that? We have to wait till end of sale. Then whatever ETH price is here.

What if hardcap is not reached? Do you think they will continue for years with ICO? No. They have to stop at some point. Reaching hardcap is not compulsory for any ICO, for listing or project start softcap should be reached not hardcap.
Now for ICO listing FSBT given reason that they will wait till ETH comes to 700-800 USD? So why you think ETH price not matter?

And there we have it. I would say i am impressed with this new development from fortyseven bank but why was the decision taken at the first instance if it wasn't going to be taken too seriously.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: