Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

Forty Seven Bank ICO ends in seventeen days, make hay while the sun shines. FYI after purchase please use this tutorial:

1) Press the “Settings” button (cog icon);
2) Scroll down to the very bottom until you find ”New ETH Wallet” field;
3) Enter your ERC-20 compliant ETH wallet address into this field;
4) Press the “Update” button.
You will get tokens within 48 hours.
5) After you receive the tokens do not forget to add custom token:
Token symbol: FSBT
Decimals: 18
Token contract: 0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0

Thanks Cnote328, for the highlighting process here. As we all know about this process. But it will really helpful for new people who they are new in ICO/airdrop.

Thns for sharing this info mate; I was looking for the token contract https://etherscan.io/address/0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0 ; you can also see in the source code that  "Contract Source Code Verified"

Is this tutorial also available on the Forty Seven bank site ? If not they should definitely add it, because the new users will have then no problems with it.
I tried to find it on their website and could not find it i think it should be a great idea if they put this tutorial on their website too somewhere where everyone can see it otherwise a lot of people will question what to do.

Adding a custom token to MyEtherWallet , or in any wallet for that matter, is very common and manuals to do this can be found on plenty video platforms

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

It will be interesting to see how the multinational exposure that 47bank is getting will affect its uptake in market share and how quickly those same countries will look not only to invest in 47 bank but also to start using it in their day to day routines usage is what will eventually drive price upward on the tokens
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:04 PM

Forty Seven Bank products and services, as well as token holders will be top priority customers of the bank according to loyalty program and will get loyalty rewards on yearly basis based on performance of the bank.
This is very correct my friend. Which is absolutely why everyone needs to invest in this project to be a top priority customer. I look forward to getting yearly loyalty rewards though Cool
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Forty Seven Bank products and services, as well as token holders will be top priority customers of the bank according to loyalty program and will get loyalty rewards on yearly basis based on performance of the bank.
This is very correct my friend. Which is absolutely why everyone needs to invest in this project to be a top priority customer. I look forward to getting yearly loyalty rewards though Cool

I think for loyalty bonuses to be effective it should  be rewarded either after every  quarter or after every 6 month
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

It makes sense to reward their early investors and their initial users, they are the ones who first believed in their project and if Forty Seven is successful they will be thankful to them for their support so they need to make sure they look after them.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

I think for loyalty bonuses to be effective it should  be rewarded either after every  quarter or after every 6 month

I kind of see your reasoning but I also see a good point to push for. A year loyalty as it really pushes for people to seriously consider hodling for longer periods which is good to prevent dumpers. Basically I’m pro for anything that rewards people for being devoted to projects and not just buying and flipping tokens. I’d be ok with 6 or 12 months quarterly seems too short to me atleast
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

FSBT token holders will have the following important benefits:

They will become the first clients of Forty Seven Bank;
The rights to be the first to try and use products and services offered by Forty Seven Bank;
Top priority place in Forty Seven Bank loyalty program;
Opportunity to contribute to the development of crypto community and help in charity campaigns;
Discounts and special conditions for products and services of Forty Seven Bank;
Higher FSBL token cashback multiplier when paying with Forty Seven Bank debit or credit card;
The range of the most commonly used mobile and online banking products for free; No fee for using Multi-Asset Account;
Opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future;
Possibility for traders to speculate on token yield.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

Forty seven bank got the  privilege to be featured in The Asahi Shinbun Digital-the most prominent newspaper in Japan (370 million previews per month)! Link: https://goo.gl/aipS6Q

They seem to have a strong focus on the Japanese market. This is a very big market and the Japanese are very open to the crypto world. I think 47BK can really be very successful in Japan. I hope they will find some big investors there

I couldn't agree less with you faulerwilli 47B has been featured in Japanese agency Jiji Press, PRESIDENT Online, one of the most important business websites in Japan, and now the Asahi Shinbun Digital the most prominent newspaper in Japan keep up the good work. 

I often hear something about Crypto in Japan. I guess that they know what crypto is, and that there are a lot of users. Last time when i heard something from Japan was that a coin/exchange was hacked right ?

More than USA I think Japanese people using crypto currencies. And it's good to see FSBT is getting lot of attention in Japan

Yes this is a great news... japan will open new door for FortySeven bridge to cross another country... this is what a cryptobank do.... great job dev .....bravo

I think FSBT will be huge success in future and many more people from countries like Japan will be investing in FSBT. With regulation, institutional money is coming into crypto.
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

some devs will need a protocol that users can choose to trade their projects, and how they choose to interact with other merchants.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

Forty Seven Bank ICO ends in seventeen days, make hay while the sun shines. FYI after purchase please use this tutorial:

Thanks Cnote328, for the highlighting process here. As we all know about this process. But it will really helpful for new people who they are new in ICO/airdrop.

Thns for sharing this info mate; I was looking for the token contract https://etherscan.io/address/0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0 ; you can also see in the source code that  "Contract Source Code Verified"

Is this tutorial also available on the Forty Seven bank site ? If not they should definitely add it, because the new users will have then no problems with it.
I tried to find it on their website and could not find it i think it should be a great idea if they put this tutorial on their website too somewhere where everyone can see it otherwise a lot of people will question what to do.

I am not so sure though but I don't think this is an official post (I stand to be corrected) I think the first poster may have done this out of his own good will just to help the public with his experience.

Actually if you visit Forty Seven Bank telegram group the information i shared here is regularly updated there, i felt i should share this here because a friend of mine was having same issue and i figured someone might encounter same issue.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

There is no tutorial for this process on 47bank website. But if you can google and follow process by using 47bank contract ID, it will be helpful to you/investors.
gee777

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

I kind of see your reasoning but I also see a good point to push for. A year loyalty as it really pushes for people to seriously consider hodling for longer periods which is good to prevent dumpers. Basically I’m pro for anything that rewards people for being devoted to projects and not just buying and flipping tokens. I’d be ok with 6 or 12 months quarterly seems too short to me atleast

Yeah never thought of it from that angle. I was thinking 6 months will be better because in market situations like this it can hold the price for long without major investors getting worried about dumpers.
But this days i have come to realise that dumpers don't care about anything they do dump as they wish.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

It will be interesting to see how the multinational exposure that 47bank is getting will affect its uptake in market share and how quickly those same countries will look not only to invest in 47 bank but also to start using it in their day to day routines usage is what will eventually drive price upward on the tokens

I think it is a great challenge getting the same approvals obtained in the UK in other territories. Well surely they have thought it through and would great to shed some light on how that goes. It would be a real achievement if that happened (incorporated in various nations).

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

47BK will implement a cryptocurrency payment system. This will allow you to pay in the future in online shops with crypto currencies. Coupled with smart contracts, this gives much more security to buyers and sellers
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

47BK will implement a cryptocurrency payment system. This will allow you to pay in the future in online shops with crypto currencies. Coupled with smart contracts, this gives much more security to buyers and sellers
It is great to see that they are finally combining crypto currency and online shops together because it is way easier than cashing out and buying it then afterwards also will there be a fee because the whole exchange process would not be necessary anymore then won't it?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

You will also get rewards for using the token, there is also a good opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

This is good Ave interesting. The implementation of smart contract means it's going to be a Decentralized payment system right. That's good to know at least we can avoid huge transaction fees.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

I don't think that investors will be amused if they get it after a year. I don't think they will show any interest about it because it just takes to long. So that is why i agree with you that if they offer the loyalty bonus at a faster date then it may attract more investors then after a year.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

Hey guys I just saw the Forty Seven Bank Token 2x offer on a suggested post on Facebook, I don't know if it came up because I regularly visit the 47Bank website but if not it's cool to see that they're using Facebook advertising.

looks correct, after others have already posted the link to the blog.
Good that I have not invested yet, so a chance of double tokens should not be missed
Looks amazing to me 2 times the same amount that is crazy by doing this they will gain a lot more people and investors i find it pretty amazing and i think i will invest too now i have the chance to actually double it easily.

The double tokens is fine for sure, but how many people can win this contest ? I heard 10, but anyone can invest with a low amount so they can win easily.

I am pretty sure that Forty Seven Bank has a mechanism in how to choose the winners for the x2 tokens so that it will be fair for both parties

I guess its a random thing maybe they are going to have a system generator that's going to pick numbers, i got some FSBT and i hope i win, i am really excited you know Cool

I had done part of investment earlier as well and I got higher bonus. But I am thinking to buy more so that I can have chance to win x2 tokens.

You are giving my view here. I am also thinking about acquiring more FSBT tokens as it seems to be one of the best tokens in sales at this moment. Its worth acquiring more at this point in time. they are doing their best to promote it in best way at this moment.

You can say that again, i said earlier that i was "skeptical" but i'm really itchy of getting more of the FSBT, is worth getting more if you can based on your financial capability but is a sure thing that with all the facts and figures been in place, Forty Seven Bank will surely become a winner
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

I am not so sure though but I don't think this is an official post (I stand to be corrected) I think the first poster may have done this out of his own good will just to help the public with his experience.

Cnote328,I would email it to the team , may be they can put the tutorial into their FAQ. Maybe you'll get a bunch of tokens for this suggestion of improvement.

Yeah it's good that there is a reward system for suggestions of improvement... 47bk needs alot of marketing

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: