Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

Hello friends, Just looked at the website, the participants and sold tokens are building up nicely. Do you think we'll meet the hard cap with sixteen days left.
I really hope it does. i think that it will for sure hit the hard cap but anything can happen. So lets just see what happens with the ico.

The market is very hard down these days so i think that there will be not many investors looking to invest, but i hope though that they will hit the hardcap. If the market is back up there will be more investors.

It's a very sore volatile market at the moment, but I hate to say it. It's a good time to put more money in now if you truly believe in cryptos/fortyseven project.

I hope the hardcap can still be hit.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

Hello friends, Just looked at the website, the participants and sold tokens are building up nicely. Do you think we'll meet the hard cap with sixteen days left.
I really hope it does. i think that it will for sure hit the hard cap but anything can happen. So lets just see what happens with the ico.

The market is very hard down these days so i think that there will be not many investors looking to invest, but i hope though that they will hit the hardcap. If the market is back up there will be more investors.

It's a very sore volatile market at the moment, but I hate to say it. It's a good time to put more money in now if you truly believe in cryptos/fortyseven project.

I hope the hardcap can still be hit.

We all hope that "my own" bank will hit the hardcap. Despite the hard market conditions this project will be succesfull. With the latest promotion and the chance to double your FSBT, is an investment really lucrative.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

47BK will implement a cryptocurrency payment system. This will allow you to pay in the future in online shops with crypto currencies. Coupled with smart contracts, this gives much more security to buyers and sellers

This is good Ave interesting. The implementation of smart contract means it's going to be a Decentralized payment system right. That's good to know at least we can avoid huge transaction fees.

Sometimes I wonder if that is a good thing trying to do many things at once. I think things would gradually fall in place as the first MVP would be rolled out which the core of the business at the moment is to have a platform for developers to build on.

This is another great idea although i agree with you that they should slow down and take things smoothly.

I do not think they will implement everything at once. they will unlock more features step by step. The team seems to be big enough to handle these tasks. Also, a lot of other crypto companies are bought in, or partnerships are entered, so they do not have to program everything themselves
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

I think in the past days the community of forty seven bank has grown a lot and people are posting video's on YouTube and writing articles about how great this ico is i think it can easily reach their hard cap.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

I think in the past days the community of forty seven bank has grown a lot and people are posting video's on YouTube and writing articles about how great this ico is i think it can easily reach their hard cap.

In addition to the past developments forty seven bank has shown in their social media outreach, I don't think it is far fetched that there will be another incentivizing event to stimulate the investment further towards the hard cap

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Yes mate, I noticed that too. I believe that with the pace they are going, and the more awareness the project is getting, hard cap can be achieved before the end of ICO
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

How will forty seven bank give opportunities to developers with small or medium capital to create white label applications which will be able to compete with traditional banks.

Forty seven are planning to develop an App Platform that will become some sort of heaven for fintech developers, as they will be able to create fintech applications and use umbrella services of the bank.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

I am not sure about reaching hardcap. But the team and community has exploded and become very strong for sure. Fingers crossed for the remaining of the token sales. Lets see where they end up.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Thanks to principal membership in Visa and MasterCard, Forty Seven Bank will offer full spectrum of on-line acquiring services and will give opportunity to provide all types of payment solutions.

What does this exactly mean by will offer full spectrum of on-line acquiring services? I'm quite interested to know exactly what FortySeven mean by this and what impact it would have for investors

Since Forty Seven Bank will be a platform that provides services for fintech developers that tends to use their platform, then is of paramount importance to create easy payment gateways to meet the needs and preferences of clients

thanks for good explanation, I understand the fortyseven will have there own platform whereby the token will constantly be high in demand, forever increasing the value of the token. I like this idea and I hope it can be globally implemented and I don't see why the token wouldn't increase in value as the platform gets used more and more

You're welcome, is a sure thing that the value of the token will definitely increase, all we need to do is support and wait, after all, is all about protecting your investment and smile at the end, the future of Forty Seven Bank is bright
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

Forty Seven Bank ICO ends in seventeen days, make hay while the sun shines. FYI after purchase please use this tutorial:

1) Press the “Settings” button (cog icon);
2) Scroll down to the very bottom until you find ”New ETH Wallet” field;
3) Enter your ERC-20 compliant ETH wallet address into this field;
4) Press the “Update” button.
You will get tokens within 48 hours.
5) After you receive the tokens do not forget to add custom token:
Token symbol: FSBT
Decimals: 18
Token contract: 0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0

Thanks Cnote328, for the highlighting process here. As we all know about this process. But it will really helpful for new people who they are new in ICO/airdrop.

Thns for sharing this info mate; I was looking for the token contract https://etherscan.io/address/0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0 ; you can also see in the source code that  "Contract Source Code Verified"

Is this tutorial also available on the Forty Seven bank site ? If not they should definitely add it, because the new users will have then no problems with it.
There is no tutorial for this process on 47bank website. But if you can google and follow process by using 47bank contract ID, it will be helpful to you/investors.

Thank you guys for sharing all these details. This discussion saved lot of time for me. But I think FSBT should add tutorial for this process on website

Is it just me or is it just my wallet that i don't seem to ever have to manually add custom tokens to my wallet, when i recieve them they just... pop in, Perhaps its just the wallet i'm using, but i could have sworn when i used MEW, as soon as new tokens were available they showed up for me or maybe i'm mistaken. I switched to IMToken and it just poofs and my tokens show up automagically. Smiley

imtoken shows token automatically it's created for that purpose but you have to automatically add to mew before you send token save for ethereum i guess that's the way its created

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

Yes mate, I noticed that too. I believe that with the pace they are going, and the more awareness the project is getting, hard cap can be achieved before the end of ICO

I really hope that the current bearish market trend won't affect the mind set of the investors from investing. Because presently due to drop in price, they will bite very less usd value for eth invested
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

Thanks to principal membership in Visa and MasterCard, Forty Seven Bank will offer full spectrum of on-line acquiring services and will give opportunity to provide all types of payment solutions.

What does this exactly mean by will offer full spectrum of on-line acquiring services? I'm quite interested to know exactly what FortySeven mean by this and what impact it would have for investors

Since Forty Seven Bank will be a platform that provides services for fintech developers that tends to use their platform, then is of paramount importance to create easy payment gateways to meet the needs and preferences of clients

thanks for good explanation, I understand the fortyseven will have there own platform whereby the token will constantly be high in demand, forever increasing the value of the token. I like this idea and I hope it can be globally implemented and I don't see why the token wouldn't increase in value as the platform gets used more and more

You're welcome, is a sure thing that the value of the token will definitely increase, all we need to do is support and wait, after all, is all about protecting your investment and smile at the end, the future of Forty Seven Bank is bright

I have also heard that the coin will raise up in the future. It is all on the site look through the documentations, and you will see the token holder benefits document. The document is in PDF.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

I am not sure about reaching hardcap. But the team and community has exploded and become very strong for sure. Fingers crossed for the remaining of the token sales. Lets see where they end up.

I don't forsee them hitting hardcap might get close but who knows, in the end hardcap means 0, only thing that really matters is softcap, and meeting that means they are financially viable and the project will for sure continue. I don't see why people worry so much about the hardcap, it's an arbitrary number at the end of the day.
Gunny95

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

I don't forsee them hitting hardcap might get close but who knows, in the end hardcap means 0, only thing that really matters is softcap, and meeting that means they are financially viable and the project will for sure continue. I don't see why people worry so much about the hardcap, it's an arbitrary number at the end of the day.

You have a good point about the soft cap being the important factor, but it differs for each project how big the impact is on the roadmap if the hardcap is not reached

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

Greetings community!

In accordance with our ROADMAP, we are 95% integrated with the SWIFT system and will be estimating completion by March 31st, 2018.

We are offering another contest during this ICO period!

10 randomly chosen transactions made between 12.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) and 19.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) will receive X2 FSBT tokens!

Raffle process will be fully recorded on video and shared on YouTube.
It’s time to make a contribution!

In addition to this contest, we're also temporarily offering a 25% discount on ICO tokens purchased within the next 12 hours.

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

In order to capitalize on this promotion, please send your ETH to the smart contract below:

0x2da89386f23C9Ac559f9711Ee244063961685B5A

Remember, Forty Seven, Connecting
Financial Worlds, worldwide!

Hi Dev,

This ICO seems legitimate and quite the ambitious project. Any way we can get that discount if we pay in BTC? Or we have to only use ETH?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

admin is there a problem if i had updated my MEW address after i had sent eth ?

The best way to contact one of the admins is in their Telegram channel.
Klick on the pinned message and PM one of the support team members. They will help you with your problem.

Yeah I just checked out the Forty Seven Bank telegram channel and I got a response to my message within seconds, the 47B team are very active and at least one member of the team appears to be online at all times.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:06:30 PM

Greetings community!

In accordance with our ROADMAP, we are 95% integrated with the SWIFT system and will be estimating completion by March 31st, 2018.

10 randomly chosen transactions made between 12.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) and 19.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) will receive X2 FSBT tokens!

In addition to this contest, we're also temporarily offering a 25% discount on ICO tokens purchased within the next 12 hours.

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

In order to capitalize on this promotion, please send your ETH to the smart contract below:

Oh man, such a stupid fraud. Go home and let your diapers change you miserable loser.
Is there an admin here who can delete this post?
I am always angry with such fraud
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

Forty Seven team already has a successful experience of developing financial technology products and their full legal registration procedure completion in the UK regulatory framework – FCA.
Gunny95

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

Oh man, such a stupid fraud. Go home and let your diapers change you miserable loser.

Such a sad scene to see such poor attempts potentially still causing victims, we can just mark it as spam then BCT will handle it

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

Such a sad scene to see such poor attempts potentially still causing victims, we can just mark it as spam then BCT will handle it

Well done guys for spotting this, unfortunately there will always be losers like this trying to cheat people out of their ETH and BTC, you are right FaulerWilli someone from 47Bank needs to delete this post ASAP to make sure less experienced members of the community don't fall for their tricks.

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: