Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

14 days to go and 47bank still got 10 million token to go.. Just 2million sold out

Do you guys think 47bank can pull a miracle?
I don't really think the sale is going well for the team.

To my own view there is still enough time 2 weeks is still a very good time for things to change for the better in the ethereum blockchain, I for one have stop checking every now and then to avoid getting heart break lol

Your not wrong, checking the crypto markets every morning is driving me mad when you see a sea of reds all taking hits.

I'm hoping that we're gonna see a big turn around soon and start seeing money invested in again espically now coinbase got the FCA authority approval, i was hoping this good news would kickstart the crypto markets again
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

14 days to go and 47bank still got 10 million token to go.. Just 2million sold out

it's time for 47bank to bring out the big guns, The team should come up with​ innovative and promotional ideas that will propel this project. Anyways I'm​ very convinced this project will succeed.

It is a really tight spot given the whole crypto market is facing a major drop; There isn't much movement around it is just a bad timing now. I hope things would turn to the better.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

To my own view there is still enough time 2 weeks is still a very good time for things to change for the better in the ethereum blockchain, I for one have stop checking every now and then to avoid getting heart break lol

Your not wrong, checking the crypto markets every morning is driving me mad when you see a sea of reds all taking hits.

I'm hoping that we're gonna see a big turn around soon and start seeing money invested in again espically now coinbase got the FCA authority approval, i was hoping this good news would kickstart the crypto markets again

for me it is now a good time to invest. all tokens are very cheap. and as far as 47BK is concerned, one must not forget that you get 233.2 FSBT for 1 ETH. This is really cheap with the current ETH price, a few weeks ago you would have paid twice as much.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

I think they can seeing that their community is growing and they are getting a lot of good reviews on other websites also their thread is very famous  we just need a little time maybe they will host an airdrop?

Yeah.. The community is growing hard but their sale is slow. Just about 2500 participants have purchased the tokens but the telegram community is almost 10000.

I think a massive awareness is needed here.. As reduction of price is very impossible at this stage.

I think it has to do with the quantity been bought as a result of the price, an investor can buy as much as 50000 tokens if the price were low, as oppose to when the price is high, nevertheless, what matters most is the limited supply and is market cap, not the price of a single token
I agree but the chance that 47bank will reach the cap is almost zero but maybe they will do something about it. I don't think that 47bank will just give up like that maybe they will advertise a bit more and investors will come.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

I think they can seeing that their community is growing and they are getting a lot of good reviews on other websites also their thread is very famous  we just need a little time maybe they will host an airdrop?

Yeah.. The community is growing hard but their sale is slow. Just about 2500 participants have purchased the tokens but the telegram community is almost 10000.

I think a massive awareness is needed here.. As reduction of price is very impossible at this stage.

I think it has to do with the quantity been bought as a result of the price, an investor can buy as much as 50000 tokens if the price were low, as oppose to when the price is high, nevertheless, what matters most is the limited supply and is market cap, not the price of a single token
I agree but the chance that 47bank will reach the cap is almost zero but maybe they will do something about it. I don't think that 47bank will just give up like that maybe they will advertise a bit more and investors will come.

Of course, the chance of reaching the hardcap is not big, but the 47B will do everything to sell more FSBT. The marketing Team seems to focus to Asia at the moment, maybe they will come with the next big promo to Europe.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

Since the hardcap by Forty Seven Bank is defined by the amount of ETH, I wonder if there is a point in the value of ETH at which the company will have to rethink whether 36000 ETH will be enough

The drop was massive since the start of the ICO; Many think this is the end for ETH (i don't) it will surely impact the number they had in mind; since all resources and operations are handled in fiat unless maybe they will be issuing salaries in Crypto and paying rent and the likes in the crypto.

i do not understand the people who think it's the end of eth. it's just starting. but it seems always to be, when the courses are rising, everyone is already sitting in the lambo, the courses are falling, many think it is over.
I think we'll have the worst of it soon, and it will go up again in a few days

I dont think its end of ETH, even Bitcoin have seen lot of such up and down in last 10 years. No coin can go up continuously. Current fall is huge but all currencies are witnessing the same. Market will recover soon.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

Lol, i do get the urge to check most times, lets just hope something good comes out of the G20 ministers summit tomorrow that has to do with regulation of cryptos but the funny thing is, cryptocurrency can't be stopped, is here to stay
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

Lol, i do get the urge to check most times, lets just hope something good comes out of the G20 ministers summit tomorrow that has to do with regulation of cryptos but the funny thing is, cryptocurrency can't be stopped, is here to stay

I’m pretty bullish and thing the markets will turn not sure if before the end of the ico though time will tell in the end the way I see it trying to time investments is sort of a useless practice as you never really know what will happen tomorrow so if your gonna invest u mode as well pull the trigger
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

There is a submit coming up in Argentina tomorrow don't really know about the authencity of the information but I learnt discussion on the blockchain will take CENTRE point but I don't think much will be done there... Revolution will take its full course someway somehow

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

Since the hardcap by Forty Seven Bank is defined by the amount of ETH, I wonder if there is a point in the value of ETH at which the company will have to rethink whether 36000 ETH will be enough

Yes but they should have really thought about this before, it's sad to see how far ETH has fallen over the last couple of weeks but ICO's can't bank on cryptos staying above a guaranteed level.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

The drop was massive since the start of the ICO; Many think this is the end for ETH (i don't) it will surely impact the number they had in mind; since all resources and operations are handled in fiat unless maybe they will be issuing salaries in Crypto and paying rent and the likes in the crypto.

i do not understand the people who think it's the end of eth. it's just starting. but it seems always to be, when the courses are rising, everyone is already sitting in the lambo, the courses are falling, many think it is over.
I think we'll have the worst of it soon, and it will go up again in a few days

I dont think its end of ETH, even Bitcoin have seen lot of such up and down in last 10 years. No coin can go up continuously. Current fall is huge but all currencies are witnessing the same. Market will recover soon.
I agree it happens a lot of time that i see ethereum and other coins go down and then after a while they go up again and sometimes the price goes even higher then it was before patience is needed in the crypto world.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

For the past few weeks i stopped checking my portfolio. It is really scary checking and seeing how down your holdings have gone. Hope things turn around soon.
girib1684

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

I think they can seeing that their community is growing and they are getting a lot of good reviews on other websites also their thread is very famous  we just need a little time maybe they will host an airdrop?

Where you checked participant count? I mean I did not see anything about how many members are participated here. If its very less people participated, Because of may be they scared to market fall.

You can check it on their website. All information about the ICO are displayed there, like raised FSDT, number of participants, the current bonus and so on.
https://www.fortyseven.io/
Thanks Zombie259. That time don't know why pages are not fully loading at my system. But I found that info. I hope till end of ICO they will reach their target. Because right now market is not in public favoure.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Yes but they should have really thought about this before, it's sad to see how far ETH has fallen over the last couple of weeks but ICO's can't bank on cryptos staying above a guaranteed level.

That's one major draw back most projects having their ico during a bearish market trend face. The only way l think this problem can be solved presently is  if these projects actually save their capital in usdt
Anilg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

I really hope something good comes out of G20 ministers summit for Crypto world and market starts going up. If that happens then FSBT subscription can go double.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

I really hope something good comes out of G20 ministers summit for Crypto world and market starts going up. If that happens then FSBT subscription can go double.

We hope good things would yield that man; we all need some good news now that the crypto is bleeding. On the other hand for the projects that are here to stay will surely be a good to consider I guess

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Hi there, is there a possibility for someone to change his / her ethereum address on his / her internal account?
Why would you want to do that? I have never heard of someone changing it so i guess you can't? i think that just sending your coins to another wallet would be the solution but if you have a lot of coins it would be a pain in the ass.
Trust me mate, it is really a pain in the ass, but I guess I have to do it to be on the safe side. Thanks anyway
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Hi there, is there a possibility for someone to change his / her ethereum address on his / her internal account?
Why would you want to do that? I have never heard of someone changing it so i guess you can't? i think that just sending your coins to another wallet would be the solution but if you have a lot of coins it would be a pain in the ass.
Trust me mate, it is really a pain in the ass, but I guess I have to do it to be on the safe side. Thanks anyway

Sadly it’s one of the annoying parts of ethereum theirs no way to really sweep an entire wallet tokens and all to a new wallet without a lot of hassle. But in the end being on the safe side is always what should be at the forefront of your mind considering how easy it is to get your key stolen if your not careful
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

That's one major draw back most projects having their ico during a bearish market trend face. The only way l think this problem can be solved presently is  if these projects actually save their capital in usdt

Exactly it's great to set high targets for ICO crowdfunding but when markets are bearish it means a lot of projects could end up being underfunded. Hopefully Forty Seven Bank will not fall in to this category they have a great product, but they might need to think about extending their ICO sale.

Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

Coinmarket is very bad now, what do it influence FSBT project? What do u think about btc falling down, will the matter give bad effect to this token?
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: