Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that digital currencies will replace Fiat?  (Read 5118 times)
AltCoinProject

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:07:16 PM

Sure! It is question like that in 1980's "Do you believe that people will video chat with handle phones?"

For Sale http://www.altcoinproject.com-http://www.altcoinproject.org domain names. Price 1 BTC
FreeLance Media Manager...
TheRomanLegion_

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:10:28 PM

Not digital currencies but decentralised currencies. It's the decentralisation that is special I think.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:20:39 AM

I believe so. There are lots of movies about all-digital future and there is no doubt that this moment will come at some point.
I think that in 30-40 years people won’t be using paper money in 99% cases.
Yes surely it will replace because it is giving ease and comfort to the people and is giving a chance to earn more money and save time. People are getting obsessed with bitcoin , the more they  get into bitcoin more will its worth increase and obviously more profit to investors.

By seeing so many people will be attracted towards it and at some stage in future it will replace paper money in routine buying and selling.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:37:00 AM

I know it may not be possible right now, but do you think fiat will be gone in the future?

Maybe in the far future when everyone is educated about the crypo world and the block chain technology, and all of the countries have a high end technology specially stable internet connection speed for faster processing of transactions and faster access of your e.wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:56:23 AM

Cashless community is a good but we still have to use fiat money because not all services accept digital currency especially countries that dont legalized btc due to its potential to be used for crime.How could we get profit if fiat will be gone?Fiat money will still be remain even if digital currency will dominate in the future.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:10:00 PM

This will happen when generations completely change. Now it is very difficult to imagine, because in our world there is simply a huge number of people who do not own a computer, a smartphone and the Internet. But using only one currency in the future, in my opinion, will be very convenient. Do we live until this time, that's the question)
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

The fiat that we use at present might get digital form, but the fiat still continues its usage. Such a replacing of fiat with digital currencies or bitcoin won't take place. At present the digital currency usage is around two percentage and the rest is happening through fiat and digital transactions using fiat.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:35:03 PM

For now this is not possible, because fiat and digital will coexist for a long time. And where in the present era many people who do not understand the technology of blockchain would be difficult if all digital. It may take a long time for all payments to be digital.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:48:06 PM

I know it may not be possible right now, but do you think fiat will be gone in the future?
Actually, there is a possibility that digital currency will replace fiat and we all know that some store already start to accept digital money or currency so that there is a chance it would happen. In addition to that, I think fiat will not gone but in the future people will prefer to use digital money or currency.
hetalraj00

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:44:08 PM

Hi Guys, This digital currency may replace Fiat, but there is a risk of a technical problem or network connectivity or some people hs less knowledge about digital or technology. Therefore, it may not replace Fiat.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:57:45 AM

Well, first of all, we should differentiate between fiat currencies, digital fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies. Now coming back to your question, I don't think even digital fiat currencies will cause any trouble for the regular physical fiat currency transactions. There will be the people who will keep using fiat currency notes even after several years/decades from now so it will be a bold statement to if we are talking about *replacement*. However, no doubt that we will see the significant rise in the volume of digital monetary transactions over the years but it won't vanish the traditional transactions at all, in my opinion.
Well I think now a days it’s a world of modern technology and I think everything is possible now a days everything is possible in this world and the way bitcoin is going so fast so there is no doubt that bitcoin can replace other fiat but you are talking about any other digital currency than I don’t think so because bitcoin have a strength to do it.
Sunshine90

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:11:10 AM

I recommend to watch this series from youtube: Mike Maloney - Hidden Secrets of Money

He's a funny looking guy, but the information it contains can help you to see that the current fiat based monetary system is clearly flawed.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:13:05 AM

i don't believe that this thing will happen even in the future. Bitcoin may be more oftenly used in the future than fiat or regular currency due to the advancement of technology but still, cash can't be vanished. It has a huge role to the lives of people especially to those who are not into cryptocurrency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:15:26 AM

Fiat will never lose its weight. Fiat has a nice charming and everybody loves cash in their pocket.
But we don't like coins and too much money in our pocket so we have digital coins for both Smiley
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:27:07 AM

Not at all, different things have different uses. Cryptocurrency or Virtual money use in online transaction while Fiat money uses in Online and offline transaction. You dont need to open your data or internet to buy a piece of candy so that Fiat money is very useful too.

Exactly . actually we as citizens will see far more things and never assume that what we get online world can be used in the offline world. There are indeed some who can use, but please also note that they all have their own usability levels. Just as you say, that we must understand everything well. So the point is crytocurrency will never be able to replace the fiat, because it both has its own function.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

I don't think that will happen, even now I heard that the government already throwing accusations about bitcoin so I doubt that it will replace fiat. If they work on replacing fiat to bitcoin I know for sure that it will be hard to do.
Zorbak

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

I hope it will disappear but gouvernemts they'll do all they can to keep the monopoly... Future will be cryptocurrency , no doubt about this, so all gouvernemts will.create their own premined and unlimited shitcoin and try to convince population to use them.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:19:54 PM

I think it can not be lost and still exist, because fiat has a lot of availability, maybe fiat just become very cheap at all cost.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:24:57 PM

No and seems impossible. Because fiat made and controlled by country that has power of law and recognized internationally. Among digital currencies, whatever benefits they have, they are basically constrained about legal recognition.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:28:29 PM

yeah, kinda not possible for right now. but in the future when everyone start to accept digital currencies and the regulation is crystal clear. then maybe digital currency will replace fiat.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: