Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that digital currencies will replace Fiat?  (Read 5118 times)
Boriscarter1
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

Not in the near future. It'll be interesting to see a merger of fiat and crypto, but I think what's more likely is that you'll have crypto go mainstream in different verticals. Especially when you consider the way dapps on the Ethereum blockchain (for example) are going to integrate into our daily lives. So maybe you'll have a agro-based crypto like https://www.foodcoin.io/ or a retail-based one like https://nucleus.vision/

Endless possibilities, really.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

I don't think fiat will be completely gone in the future. because no matter what, there's still people that not know digital currencies. Like the one in rural area/ remote area. they will always use fiat for trading in real life  Smiley that's what i thought

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

The biggest problem is the creator's anonymity. Any architectural plan has a fulcrum and only the author knows it. I think that the crypto-currencies will become densely used, but they will hardly be able to replace the commodity exchange. In the world there are enough countries with an undeveloped system of mutual settlements in the form of crypto-deniers. The global access to the world market can be improved only due to simplified storage systems and data transmission speed. The supporters of the conspiracy theory certainly rejoice, the chips implanted in the body are not so far.

As soon as large software corporations announce that the solution is found in the form of chips, we can assume that the global system of withdrawing cash and gold has reached its peak.
It is agreed that bitcoin is better than fiat in all aspects but what you have said, bitcoin will replace fiat that will take more than a century I guess. There are hundreds and thousands of people who even don’t know about bitcoin and once they know about it then they will get into it, market will increase and then there will be legalization of bionic and then it can replace fiat.
jameskelvin1007

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:54:18 AM

In the speed digital currencies are growing and capturing the market, there are chances Fiat may get replaced in the future
MarthaEllis

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:58:16 AM

I don't think so because there will be a threat of cyber security, network issues.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:02:57 AM

I know it may not be possible right now, but do you think fiat will be gone in the future?

I don't think so because for me bitcoin and digital currencies are just for investment in which they will help us to earn for our daily expenses, without the paper money i think bitcoin is nothing so at this moment i don't think there is a possibility that bitcoin will be a world wide currency but maybe if all nations will adopt bitcoin and legalize it maybe there is a big possibility that it will make replace the fiat.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:42:16 PM

No i don't think it can be possible. First of all not everyone aware about bitcoin and most of people has less knowledge about crypto currency.Its take a lot of time. On the other hand fiat is physically and people use it more than bitcoins. So first we should viral the crypto currency in order to replace it which is maybe impossible for me.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:11:56 PM

I'm sure that the future of the transaction system is with cryptocurrency, and I think the fiat system will be replaced. and this is the beginning of the changes of the era so we deserve to follow.
I don't believe digital currency will ever replace fiat. I wouldnt believe this because the fiat of one country is also one of its remak and identity of one country. I only believe that digital currency will be also one of the currency that can be able to use a mode of payments of bills, but replace fiat I doubt.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:18:50 PM

I don't think fiat will be completely gone in the future. because no matter what, there's still people that not know digital currencies. Like the one in rural area/ remote area. they will always use fiat for trading in real life  Smiley that's what i thought
Well I guess its yes, it is possible that digital currency would replace fiat in the near future because we can already witnessed the dominance of internet to the life of people. And since bitcoincanonly be access using internet,and people nowadays are seeking for the fast way of paying bilks, shopping online that's why I think it is possible. Well, but then it was just my opinion.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:25:52 PM

Yes and No at the same time. It is possible due to level of information and knowledge people are exposed to. Fiat currency is reduced in more civilised nations and environment. And No where people are not really enlightened about the digital currencies. Some people are not even using ATM today because they are afraid of scam, so you wouldn't expect them to use a digital currency.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

My answer is no, digital currencies now is so popular so everybody think they can easily replace fiat, over so many decade we used fiat for trading it cannot be replace so easily. There's so many people still not know about cryptocurrencies and they cannot provide a smart phone or device.If digital currencies replace fiat the decantrilized form also be replace to centralized form imagine if every govertnment of the countries has control on digital currencies how can be so sure that are wallet are safe to the corrupt official.
JohnPS

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:38:42 PM

No, because the value of cryptocoins is not stable like fiats.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

I do not think so, and I will hope it will never happen. you are talking about digital currency, which means connecting to internet, local BANK also have it, such as e-banking, m-banking, credit card, and most of all is having physical (metal and paper) that can be used even though internet and the electricity is off. Then how can digital currency replace it? I would prefer if the digital currency and fiat will go side by side.
There is no doubt in this that some people are still unaware of digital currencies and they are quite reluctant to work with these currencies because according to them all these are spam but on the other hand, majority of people in developed countries are in favor of working with bitcoin and other digital currencies just because they know their worth. In short, in such countries digital currencies can replace fiat.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:22:53 PM

I do not think so, and I will hope it will never happen. you are talking about digital currency, which means connecting to internet, local BANK also have it, such as e-banking, m-banking, credit card, and most of all is having physical (metal and paper) that can be used even though internet and the electricity is off. Then how can digital currency replace it? I would prefer if the digital currency and fiat will go side by side.
There is no doubt in this that some people are still unaware of digital currencies and they are quite reluctant to work with these currencies because according to them all these are spam but on the other hand, majority of people in developed countries are in favor of working with bitcoin and other digital currencies just because they know their worth. In short, in such countries digital currencies can replace fiat.
Well i also agree on that it is really hard to change the fiat because it is traditional  and even from the past year that bitcoin has not already exist we already use fiat as a payment in all of our daily obligation ang responsibility. While in bitcoin it has really a big difference  to fiat because bitcoin is a cdyptocurrency that use to gain fiat and many people really didnt get how bitcoin exist and how dow it work maube some people will really didnt even know what is bitcoin yet.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:33:50 PM

Yes i believe in the future will come that all fiat currency will converted into virtual currency, as we i notice nowadays, most people are adapting the method of using credit cards, this may condition the mindset of people using electronic payment and in a long run bitcoin would finalize the type of payment due to its advance features as a form of currency.
tutees

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

Yes, it is possible.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

Yes i believe in the future will come that all fiat currency will converted into virtual currency, as we i notice nowadays, most people are adapting the method of using credit cards, this may condition the mindset of people using electronic payment and in a long run bitcoin would finalize the type of payment due to its advance features as a form of currency.
This is really possible but not for now, digital currencies should be solid enough before it will end the fiat. And as for the moment digital currencies are just beginning to grow it will take a couple of years before it will eventually replace fiat, by that time we should make sure that we do have fiat in our wallets so we will not leave by its success.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:18:30 PM

I know it may not be possible right now, but do you think fiat will be gone in the future?

it is quite possible, because the money of cryptocurrencies does not cost a lot in producing it, in contrast to fiat currencies that must produce paper, and metal, not to mention the very many workers

RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:35:15 PM

Maybe the digital currencies will replace fiat because of the help of the technology nothing is impossible. But it also depends on our government because if the government adopt or not. We don't have control over it. But we have the right to vote and choose.
storeofvalue

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:55:45 PM

anything is possible with crypto.  Money decentralized!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: