Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe that digital currencies will replace Fiat?  (Read 5118 times)
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:44:19 AM

No i dont believe on that. Ther are too many digital currencies are now existing. When if its come, government will have a lot to do and all markets should study all of of digital currencies that exist and a huge effect to all business. I think its imposible to replace the fiat.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:55:19 AM

I know it may not be possible right now, but do you think fiat will be gone in the future?

There is a high possibility that this could happen. We all know that technology these days is gradually evolving. Who'd have thought that we'll all be using a flat screen television, or even the fact that camera can be implemented through cell phones. The possibility of technology to do impossible things is limitless, thus eliminating fiat system as well. It is something that can be taken over by technology and the coins.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:03:18 AM

No, fiat will still exist. digital currency will develop well in the future and become an alternative payment, that's my opinion. bitcoin is very dependent on the internet and gadgets, so it takes another alternative if the internet is disturbed.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:04:47 AM

I know it may not be possible right now, but do you think fiat will be gone in the future?
yes i believe that someday bitcoin will replace fiat because bitcoin is more profitable than fiat now imagine if you have bitcoins you will get more fiat but  maybe it wont happen now maybe after 100 years because the fiat now is the mode of payment or vitual money for all.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

There is a high possibility that this could happen. We all know that technology these days is gradually evolving. Who'd have thought that we'll all be using a flat screen television, or even the fact that camera can be implemented through cell phones. The possibility of technology to do impossible things is limitless, thus eliminating fiat system as well. It is something that can be taken over by technology and the coins.
even though it has a possibility in the near future that it may happen but we all know how important is fiat in our daily living , we all know too how technology can change everyones daily living too but it was been limitless cause what if anyone cant afford i think it may become change the way on digital and fiat currency but it may be done country by country only.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:16:23 AM

Yes I'm sure, this is because the fiat system has many weaknesses and does not fit the needs and problems of an increasingly complicated and complex world. it may not take another 50 years to replace the fiat with cryptocurrency.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:25:50 AM

Fiat currency is forced by governments to be legal tender, and the amount of coins in circulation, is calculated by the economy’s strength. Bitcoin is not controlled by any government or organization and the amount of bitcoins created and the rate of creation, is in it’s algorithm. So no-one can decide to change fundamentals. For any change, all the miners have to agree, which options can be altered. I don’t think that it will be an easy task. So I expect bitcoin to follow it’s own rules (algorithm) and it’s scarce. So no, I don't think Digital currency will replace fiat. Thats my point of view.
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:56:34 PM

I am sure that sooner or later it must happen! too many problems in fiat and too breakthrough technologies are open! but there are problems and electronic currencies and we still have to face them, but the fact that the world will not be the same I give 300 cows and 20 rams)
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

Fiat is the national decree of the government which is this is the monetary money that they consider.
I think in future there is great possibility that it may happen since the company and management of bitcoin performs well in this field of industry.
Victoria Johnson

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:10:37 AM

If you consider that once we become an intergalactic species (thanks Elon) traditional Fiat currencies will have no real value in space. As they are grounded with principles and agreements that were established on - earth.

Whereas, with Cryptocurrencies, the sky is not even the limit - space just might be though. I mean, think about it - if you’re in space, how much more frictionless can you get with being able to just send “coins/tokens” or ‘Credits’ as they might be considered from other popular films made in the recent years. I truly believe that Crypto Currency in the long-term will be the future of money, but like any major shift that will disrupt our way of life mass consumer adoption BUT ALSO education will be imperative.

Because people fear things they don’t know about, or are uncertain of - they may resist this change for a while, however just as smartphones have become a part of our everyday lives, cryptocurrencies will someday become part of our everyday lives as well. That is, unless you can envision an alternative where people who are doing business in space are trying to do a Bank transfer via ACH or Wire. It’s not going to be as likely, whereas with the many benefits Crypto provides - it’s far more likely.

Needless to say however, this is all not likely to happen immediately (in the next 12-months) but certainly over a longer term where we give people time to become educated on the disruptive tech that has been created.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

Possible but not now, its a long process. Specially not all people are advance in terms of technology. If ever fiat won't be replace,other option is, they will be both use. We can use digital currency for online or electronic transaction,if incase there's a connection error they may use fiat.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
drunkcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is not even close to ordinary people. Not also because of price, but also because it's not clear how to use it. Crypto can replace fiat only in case it will accepted everywhere and easy to earn.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:24:00 PM

If you consider that once we become an intergalactic species (thanks Elon) traditional Fiat currencies will have no real value in space. As they are grounded with principles and agreements that were established on - earth.

Whereas, with Cryptocurrencies, the sky is not even the limit - space just might be though. I mean, think about it - if you’re in space, how much more frictionless can you get with being able to just send “coins/tokens” or ‘Credits’ as they might be considered from other popular films made in the recent years. I truly believe that Crypto Currency in the long-term will be the future of money, but like any major shift that will disrupt our way of life mass consumer adoption BUT ALSO education will be imperative.

Because people fear things they don’t know about, or are uncertain of - they may resist this change for a while, however just as smartphones have become a part of our everyday lives, cryptocurrencies will someday become part of our everyday lives as well. That is, unless you can envision an alternative where people who are doing business in space are trying to do a Bank transfer via ACH or Wire. It’s not going to be as likely, whereas with the many benefits Crypto provides - it’s far more likely.

Needless to say however, this is all not likely to happen immediately (in the next 12-months) but certainly over a longer term where we give people time to become educated on the disruptive tech that has been created.
No this cannot happen even in the future.Fiat currency will not be overtaken by any cryptocurrency or digital money.Fiat currency is used everywhere in the world and by every person.It is physical so it can be used anywhere and anytime unlike cryptocurrencies which require internet connection which is not possible everywhere.Fiat currency is accepted everywhere.One thing is that people also fear change so they will stick to fiat currency only.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:28:25 PM

I'm fan of the bitcoins but I am not believing that bitcoin will replace fiat in the future. One of the reason why I am not believing is because many people will not agree to use bitcoin and stop using fiat and also bitcoin doesn't have power to surpass fiat currency.

fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:32:51 PM

This is a widely accepted speculation that in a futuristic city, people will practically use digital money to easily make transactions. Cryptocurrencies can be made more secured and cheaper if widely and globally used. This innovation can and will shape our society and economy differently from our current situation. Who knows that may be the financial crises can be solved by following and using this system.
Haesslon

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:36:56 PM

I really cannot believe that governments will give up their control of their currencies and since they cannot control Bitcoin it cant see it happening. Nevertheless, some nations might come up with their own cryptos someday...
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:41:51 PM

I doubt it, there is and still will be a place for fiat. Also whats to say crypto wont be replaced by something bigger and better?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

Not totally to be gone in the future. But the production and consumption of fiat or real money will just be lessen. But I do think that even if cryptocurrencies are making its way to stand and make real money left behind, I still do think that people are still dependable on fiat or real money because they are still exchanging or cashing out their bitcoin holdings into fiat through banks who offers services of accommodating Bitcoin exchanges. Maybe cryptocurrencies will just replace fiat in terms of fiat, but on over all basis, I bet fiat is still more reliable than cryptocurrencies.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

I'm fan of the bitcoins but I am not believing that bitcoin will replace fiat in the future. One of the reason why I am not believing is because many people will not agree to use bitcoin and stop using fiat and also bitcoin doesn't have power to surpass fiat currency.
Maybe it will replace interms of transaction or transfering but not in payment in all store and also some people are dont know bitcoin so, if bitcoin replace fiat maybe it will be more year pass before it happen. Although there's many people shown interest to bitcoin is not easy to replece fiat because some government dont want to accept bitcoin to make it currency in there country.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Sera2.0

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

Boзмoжнo кoгo-нибyдь этo пpoизoйдeт ,кoгдa Кpиптa бyдeт oблaдaть бoльшoй ликвиднocтью. Ha дaнный мoмeнт oнa тoлькo вxoдит в экoнoмикy миpa и пoкa этo y нeё нe плoxo пoлyчaeтcя
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: