Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which knowledge is important for crypto trading?  (Read 5155 times)
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:01:19 PM

With so many coins available nowadays, to only check the news isn't sufficient anymore for successful trading. You need also to analyse the coin, its publisher and their marketing budget.

Yes, the higher the demand for a certain coin is, the higher will be its price, but the effort is to create the high demand and this will cost a lot of money and if the project hasn't enough budget or publicity it will likely fail.
It is crystal clear that you cannot perform great in trading until and unless you don’t have sound knowledge about the coins you want to trade with. Just reading whitepaper of the coin is not enough for knowing all about the project. You really need to work hard in order to reach the authentic and useful information of the coin. There is no doubt that great demand indicates great price.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

There are many ways for you to become better in trading you can read news, articles and blogs that has a potential you can also do a research for yourself in here https://coinmarketcap.com/ you watch the price graph, history, volume and price of the coin you want to invest.

and also you can read different types of strategies in trading one example is the most famous "Buy low and sell high" in which you're going to buy low price coins and sell it when the price starts to rise. You can read this article if you want to or search for yourself: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/trading/

Another thing is you can either choose either do a long term trading or Day trading. In Day trading is where you're going to sell your coin in a small profit, in Long term trading is where you will invest in coin for a long time and wait for it to pump and you're going to sell it when the price is at peak.
Aniik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:46:32 AM

We live in an age of modern science where impossible can be replaced by possible. So,there are thousand types of way to know about bitcoin.Because, the knowledge is important for crypto trading. Firstly, English language is needed in this respect. After buying some coin,you hold it for increasing it's demand.Then you surely gets more money.So,you have some basic knowledge about trading and that's enough in this regard.
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:24:12 PM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...

You have to search which coin are best in the market just search Google for more information.
so my opinion

Btc LTC ,Waves,LTG, MCO, eth is still best for trading
InsightCryp.to

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:07:41 PM

Wow, I thought studying about charting and basic trading is already enough. Thanks for the tips you guys posted, this thread is really helpful. I wish I could master the skills that would fit my trading style. Thanks!

:white_circle: WHIRL :white_circle:
SOCIALLY DRIVEN PAY-IT-FORWARD CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:49:58 PM

Candlestick formations is the best knowledge one should strive to have about trading. As a trader I can actually tell you how candlestick perttan contains every information one will need about any coins one needs to trade. Technical information and fundamental issues are all computed into candlestick at a particular time of trading circles . If you understand how it works you have a gold in your hands.
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:50:12 PM

If you start by number zero, you have to learn day by day. Read more and more topic in this forum. It will help you get knowledge.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:16:16 AM

This is a bad way to start trading you should educate your self first before going to trading. You might see yourself losing a lot of money if you do not know waht you are doing. Trading seems simple but it is not a game you can end up broke by doing bad trades.you should have at least tried it first in a demo account but since you are already have a live account key thing is to control your emotions sounds easy but seeing your trades going negative is not pleasant to the eyes. Also try to learn at least the basics of candles sticks and support and resistance. There are a ton of videos/tutorial in you tube that you can watch.

tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:12:27 AM

At first You have to find best coin in low rate, You may use google or bitcointalk forum site. After select coins you can now trading. You must be updated everytime for any news . Because in every minutes every seconds the coin price is changing .
you have to also understand which coins price is now low rate and when price is high.. Then Buy huge altcoins in lowrate and keep eyes when the price is high. If price is high then sale all your altcoins , you can get a good profit from it.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:28:36 AM

At first You have to find best coin in low rate, You may use google or bitcointalk forum site. After select coins you can now trading. You must be updated everytime for any news . Because in every minutes every seconds the coin price is changing .
you have to also understand which coins price is now low rate and when price is high.. Then Buy huge altcoins in lowrate and keep eyes when the price is high. If price is high then sale all your altcoins , you can get a good profit from it.
Obviously if someone wants to actually get into cryptocurrency trading market then the most important knowledge he must have is about the present rates of various digital currencies.

One of the easiest method to earn more profit in a less amount of time is to go for altcoin trading because they are among the lowest rated coin and once you buy them at low price then there comes a time when the prices face fluctuation towards the positive side at that time selling your coins would earn huge great profit indeed.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:25:08 AM

Wow, I thought studying about charting and basic trading is already enough. Thanks for the tips you guys posted, this thread is really helpful. I wish I could master the skills that would fit my trading style. Thanks!
Reading or watching tutorials is a really good start, but it's very important to get some hands on experience too.
Start trading with little amounts and pick coins that are volatile (big price swings), you'll get a feel for the market and can apply your strategies immediately.

Also don't forget to make a log of your strategies and the profits or losses it generated.
There are services that offer this automatically though Smiley

jenni161

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...

Go for the swing trading in the initial stages as it is the most easy stuff for newbie trader. It's simple bug at low and sell at high game which you can win if you find some good coins. Try to trade top most linked coins on the exchanger which will be shown on the different exchanger itself. If you mid them then just nite them die and again wait for the opportunity to buy at low. Repeat this for every coin that you think is potential coin. Not only this but you can also try copy the experts on the forum. Keep an eye on the people about what coin they are speaking about and also join the pump groups who will artificially pump the coin for getting profits. This might be confusing to understand at this point but you will get feel for everything soon.

Where can I find these pump groups? Another newbie asks.
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

The knowledge of crypto coin market value is the most important thing that a trader must know before trading .
All other factors comes after this . If you invest in any alt coin without knowing its market value then there are more chances of getting loss then that of profit . There are thousands of altcoins in the market ,choosing the best ones is the foremost task for trading . Other than that I would say that bitcoin is most trustworthy coin as compared to others so you must start with bitcoin .                                                                                   
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

If you want to pick the best coin for trading then i suggest picking major coins such as BITCOIN, MONERO, DOGE, etc but if you're looking for long term trading investment then you need to possibly read whitepaper of the token or projects that you have interest in it  Grin
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

If you want to pick the best coin for trading then i suggest picking major coins such as BITCOIN, MONERO, DOGE, etc but if you're looking for long term trading investment then you need to possibly read whitepaper of the token or projects that you have interest in it  Grin
hard research is what you need mate, its not just because most people bought some coins then you should do the same inside trading you need to use analysis
in order for you to select which coin can be profitable in long run, you need to have knowledge regarding to its plan development and what the project will offer for some useful things inside the chain.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

hard research is what you need mate, its not just because most people bought some coins then you should do the same inside trading you need to use analysis
in order for you to select which coin can be profitable in long run, you need to have knowledge regarding to its plan development and what the project will offer for some useful things inside the chain.
that way is where now some are dont want to do main reason they are lazy to make a research because they want an instant money they want an easy money that are not profitable in trading because patience is a must and on how you make a research for the coin that you are wanted to have.
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:14:24 PM

Reading is the most important skill you need to succeed in crypto trading. technical analysisl is just the theory. You have to read, read, and read. If you could have much information, you can predict the trend of coin.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:25:20 PM

You have to know the cryptocurrency marke, the trends and to predict the future development. I think these are very important things and you can come to that by lot of research and practical experiences. You can't become successful trader over night and there is no receipe how to do it. Probably you will learn the best on your own mistakes but it would be good that they are not to expensive. So not to many theory but lot of practice.

malaj
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:49:24 PM

In the terms of trading is a long way of process to learn,we have so many things alway's do's and dont's .in trading we must observe the trending and development of project of which coins must have potential in the market,second,we must  learn to predict when and where should we invest in the kind of platforms that less  service fee,thirds is to buy less and sell high,and lastly we should have a patient to hold our asset in times of some problems occur in the world of cryptocurrency,like this coming segwit2x hardfork.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:22:18 PM

You have to know the cryptocurrency marke, the trends and to predict the future development. I think these are very important things and you can come to that by lot of research and practical experiences. You can't become successful trader over night and there is no receipe how to do it. Probably you will learn the best on your own mistakes but it would be good that they are not to expensive. So not to many theory but lot of practice.
That's an awesome thoughts mate, graphical trends coming from trading sites can highly educated us with acquired skill which you can develop in terms of knowledge it will provide. We can encounter mistakes actually at first time our trading, and particular on most of the bounty earner traders that's common for them to dump coins after being distributed. But I think that's not a profitable idea because it isn't aporopriate for us to sell immediately, so as you gain that knowdge you will eventually develop how to learn emotional control and patience is important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: