Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which knowledge is important for crypto trading?  (Read 5155 times)
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:22:01 PM

I found many similar questions about this. Is this coincidence or is it real?
they are not looking for answers and prefer to keep asking, whereas everything related to trade is here and in some other media like youtube and google.
I can not give any answer, just an immediate suggestion of practice and learning from experience. if it fails keep trying and learning.

Skills needed for coin trading. First is the ability of analyzing price charts and price graphs. This is very important as it's the technical analysis method. The seond is following the market news about each major coin because they might cause a huge change in the market. The last, following other traders' ideas about the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

If you wanna take in to cryptocurrency world, you should have basic knowledge about crypto. The second, you have to learn about technical trading and psycology. And the last, you have to have a expert to ask.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

I found many similar questions about this. Is this coincidence or is it real?
they are not looking for answers and prefer to keep asking, whereas everything related to trade is here and in some other media like youtube and google.
I can not give any answer, just an immediate suggestion of practice and learning from experience. if it fails keep trying and learning.

Skills needed for coin trading. First is the ability of analyzing price charts and price graphs. This is very important as it's the technical analysis method. The seond is following the market news about each major coin because they might cause a huge change in the market. The last, following other traders' ideas about the market.
and also being dedicated on your work on how does you are able to be updated on some crypto news i find it important , cause your skill of having it then you have also the skill on how does you are able to analyze is a must and one of the knowledge that you have for while in trading.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:53:22 PM

It is neither easy nor hard to get involved in trading. The knowledge you should have about crypto trading is that you should keep an eye on the market. For starters, you should buy and hold for a while. Afterwards, you should sell in order to have a suitable profit.

Furthermore, trading requires patience and commitment. If you get bored of waiting the rise of the price and sell, you will regret doing so because the price is always growing. That is all I think.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:36:10 PM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...
The best knowledge for crypto trading is you must understand how you profit from trading results, how to buy coins when the price is rather cheap and sells when the price is high, nahh from the price difference you get a profit. So the best knowledge in crypto trading is that you can predict the rise in coin prices based on the present market so you will know when to buy and sell it. To find out the best coins to buy are the most popular coins and very fast and high price increases like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, dogecoin and more.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:47:19 PM

you have to make your own research for every coin before you want to invest in it. you have to know factors that affect the price of coins and after that it would be easier to trade but not certain.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:59:12 PM

The knowledge which is important for trading is the trading knowledge. The traders have knowledge about the correct time of a crypto currency when they are willing to purchase for profit. The important thing for us is the practical experience of trading because from this we can examine that is trading profitable for now or not.

The knowledge of the coin itself is most important for which you are doing the trading. Second thing is you should know how to trade, what are the fee involved and what are different trading symbols etc.  Thirdly you should have control over your emotions and feelings.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:19:33 PM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...
For me the important thing that you should know when you are in trading. It to be updated about the price of bitcoin.  Because you will rely in that information weather your going to sell or hold a little bit more. So that is a important factor in doing trading. And in addition to that you shoul also do a research on what coin you are going to buy. It should be the coin that can regain its value.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

If you want to crypto trading you should know about the technical knowledge of trading..The most thing is you have to know what the crypto you had used and updated things about coins , its price developments, how its running now..

The other thing is how to buy and sell the coins with complete knowledge. Most of the beginners do not use these things because they should eager to trading a coin and get the money but they shouldn't knowing the proper trading and coin.

Itachinho

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:42:34 PM

- blockchain technologie
- btc/alt correlation & correction
- market's law
- technical analysis
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:03:07 PM

I think reading all about the ICO projects to which the alt coin belong is the safest way to go for it. I mean the coin value will increase as the development in the projects occurs day by day. The development is safe way to get more investors into that particular project so that they will invest and will make the utility use more day by day thus the coin increases in the value. Plus beyond these technical things you should always look for the market capitalism of that coin which you gonna invest as it will bring up the price of the coin to forward front lines and you can be sure about the investment. This you can keep watching everyday from many of the sources.

A trader will always keep an eye on such things because he knows the ultimate fate of the coins depends on such technical as well as no technical things only.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

Welcome to crypto trading if you want profitable in crypto trading chose some coin and study their roadmap and whitepaper also need technical knowledge of trading the second is follow the market news about each major coin because they might cause a huge change in the market overall badly need trading knowledge
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:45:03 PM

The knowledge of crypto coin market value is the most important thing that a trader must know before trading .
All other factors comes after this . If you invest in any alt coin without knowing its market value then there are more chances of getting loss then that of profit . There are thousands of altcoins in the market ,choosing the best ones is the foremost task for trading . Other than that I would say that bitcoin is most trustworthy coin as compared to others so you must start with bitcoin .                                                                                   
Everything you have said totally depends on the trader's experience, style of trading and their strategies which they cannot know without having a good knowledge on how to go about them.

Certainly, it is a simple process, but for a trader who is not ready to leave their funds in alts for so long, I have always believed that cutting losses at a certain percentage is just the best thing to always do and look for a better alternative to trade.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

The knowledge of crypto coin market value is the most important thing that a trader must know before trading .
All other factors comes after this . If you invest in any alt coin without knowing its market value then there are more chances of getting loss then that of profit . There are thousands of altcoins in the market ,choosing the best ones is the foremost task for trading . Other than that I would say that bitcoin is most trustworthy coin as compared to others so you must start with bitcoin .                                                                                   
Everything you have said totally depends on the trader's experience, style of trading and their strategies which they cannot know without having a good knowledge on how to go about them.

Certainly, it is a simple process, but for a trader who is not ready to leave their funds in alts for so long, I have always believed that cutting losses at a certain percentage is just the best thing to always do and look for a better alternative to trade.

Yes I observed one thing the professionals in trading they will not choose a reputed coins to make a profit. They will target one shitcoin and make others invest in that coin and afterwards, suddenly they will sell and make a profit. That is why don't buy any shitcoins if the profit comes late also no problem buy only a reputed coins.
Esmeral

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

I think for newbies, not to trade in coin with low market capitalization, instead you should trade with coin in the top 20 on coinmarketcap, which will help you limit risk.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

The knowledge which is important for trading is the trading knowledge. The traders have knowledge about the correct time of a crypto currency when they are willing to purchase for profit. The important thing for us is the practical experience of trading because from this we can examine that is trading profitable for now or not.
Yes experience is the best teacher ever. To learn about trading everyday can lead us to earn more money because learning about it can also teach us not to lose again on the other strategies we did in the last time we try it.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:19:46 PM

The important thing for crypto trading is keep practice and emotion control. Practice make perfect, meaning for there you can get experience to help grow up skill and understanding about real market works. You can choose any strategy, but keep practice with real money and fix the problem will give you valuable experience. Last thing, keep calm never panic when your analyze go wrong and make loss. Do that until you find the best performance and has income from your trading. Good luck with you.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:46:18 PM

Usually most of the beginners in trading they started from small amount of capital so that if they lost in doing trade its not that hurt to accept you are loss. But if you are sure the coin you buy is pontentials you buy big amount of capital.
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

For me, researching skill is most important knowledge you have to prepare to become a good trader
Crypto Piece

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:45:56 PM

You should know when someone is about to pour in tens of millions in a certain coin before hand.

Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: