Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which knowledge is important for crypto trading?  (Read 5155 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:31:13 AM

the knowledge about the business is very important for the cyprto trading and the one thing that is more important is the knowledge about the market rate and value of the bitcoin. I you have sense about the market so you can predict better weather the values are going up or falling down so you can take a better decision on time and its very necessary the crypto trading.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:24:53 PM

From my experience I can tell you that you should always look for a coin which has a good enough volume that is being traded. Coins with a small volume does not potentially have that much of a buying and selling activities. Secondly, you should always look for a coin which has a good price variance. for example, price only fluctuates between 0.00028 and 0.00030. You wouldn't want to invest in that because that wont give you a good enough profit.
For someone that is not smart with trading, a coin with a low volume is not even advisable. Although, they can be a bit tempting when you look at the chart activities but one rule is never to put too much and never hold for too long without putting a top loss even if you are buying at dips. The thing is that I have been able to double some of my money with some of these coins, most especially from some of their crazy pumps.

According to me we should need historic data about particular crypto whether it is BTC,  ETH or any other crypto,  trading is all about strategy, we can also study about crytpo to gain the knowledge and also search it on google to know what are the best method to do trading.
Data will always be compulsory when trading and that is why the ability to study the charts is very necessary. You really do not need to go as far back as when the coin was launched, just some few weeks back will do. There are some analyses that can be done on some of these coins that would help a trader to know the decisions to make before entering and the perfect time to exit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:51:32 PM

you should be diligent to see the price developments in the market cap. there you can see the development of altcoin prices. and before you choose the coin like ico coin, you should learn the ico's way, like see ann them and their project purpose, if convince you can start trading there.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:34:07 PM

i suggest that u just wach market for 2 mounths and dont trade any thing , just follow the coins chart and try to learn technical analysis , the start with short amount of bitcoin and try to make it bigger! Wink

Rueduciel

Activity: 267
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:27:29 PM

If you want to know, you just need to study things about crypto trading. The important thing is to know and learn everything about trading, reading, researching and waiting patiently.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

trading required a  good strategy and analysis, you must have good planning and strategies. You must also have good knowledge about basic of trading. Being a good trader you must be a good decision tacker. Some time trading also require a good patient, you must wait for the good time take a decision, for all these qualities one must spend good time in trading to get good experience first and then put good amount of money.
Making good decisions require huge level of knowledge. It is one thing to make any decision as a trader and it is one other thing to make decisions based on strategy. So many people these days like OP have been asking questions on how to trade, which is obviously simple, just find where you can learn.

No one can sit anyone down on this forum to start teaching them how to learn as it is not a day's job. However, there are so many resources on technical analysis online that can be of great help and without that, no one can do well in trading.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:27:48 PM

oh boy ...

I wish I had some sort of "Inside trader" knowledge ... such as

.. what next altcoin will be listed on the major exchanges ...  Grin

Patent1number: ****-****
Saks92

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:50:16 PM

trading required a  good strategy and analysis, you must have good planning and strategies. You must also have good knowledge about basic of trading. Being a good trader you must be a good decision tacker. Some time trading also require a good patient, you must wait for the good time take a decision, for all these qualities one must spend good time in trading to get good experience first and then put good amount of money.
Making good decisions require huge level of knowledge. It is one thing to make any decision as a trader and it is one other thing to make decisions based on strategy. So many people these days like OP have been asking questions on how to trade, which is obviously simple, just find where you can learn.

No one can sit anyone down on this forum to start teaching them how to learn as it is not a day's job. However, there are so many resources on technical analysis online that can be of great help and without that, no one can do well in trading.

+1

We have all a different technic of trading ! Find yours and hope it will work Smiley

But the basic thing is : Read everything you can, learn everything you can and, first of all, control your stress and emotion.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:02:41 PM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...
You better stop trading if you have no idea how to trade or how to read charts, that is not enough to make you a winner but it is necessary if you are ever going to make any money, there are many videos on youtube you can watch and learn from.
There are number of things which you need to know before starting your carrier in the world of crypto trading. Almost all of them are equally important and you do need to have knowledge about them. The most important things include chart analysis, basic background knowledge about all the coins which are there in crypto market, having patience and knowing the trick of making the right decision at the right time.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

if you want to trading an altcoin, better to know the history of that coin before, altcoin can't be predicted, the price sometime get down when the btc price pumped, for now probably a matter if you want to trading altcoin.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:21:35 PM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...
You better stop trading if you have no idea how to trade or how to read charts, that is not enough to make you a winner but it is necessary if you are ever going to make any money, there are many videos on youtube you can watch and learn from.
There are number of things which you need to know before starting your carrier in the world of crypto trading. Almost all of them are equally important and you do need to have knowledge about them. The most important things include chart analysis, basic background knowledge about all the coins which are there in crypto market, having patience and knowing the trick of making the right decision at the right time.
You would really need to know atleast the basic before you would decide to jump into trading because it would really be hard for you to trade directly without any knowledge inside of your brain because all of the things you would really do would really just act as a gambling because you are trading without any proper information and knowledge about it which means higher chances of losing. Knowledge would always be weapon on anything that we do tend to do. Even on real life situations we dont know nothing on anything this is why we do really need to experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

Its important that you know the basic but these knowledge will not make you a effective trader so you have to level up and learn how to do technical analysis and fundamental analysis but most importantly before learning all of these you should learn how to control your emotion because no matter how good you are if your emotion will control you then your trade will turn out into disaster.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:07:45 AM

Where can I find these pump groups? Another newbie asks.
If you are looking for a pump group, then look no more cause you will not find any and if you do, be ready to lose all your assets.

Most of those pump groups were found on telegram back then and the followers of those calling the shots ended up realizing that these guys are only using them to make profit for themselves at the expense of gullible followers who ends up holding a bag of shit coin or even selling for losses. Learn yourself and make trading decisions on your own.
the main problem of new generations and of (humanity nowadays) is that we want all and we want it now...

to achieve results or benefits or everything else you have to:

1 study a lot
2 understand what you are studing
3 (if u understand) be able to apply what you have learned
4 start to to having results or fails
5 start again and study again
6 know more and more and start developing intuition for good deals(in life)

...and it is a never ending story (ask to veterans how many time they have failed and started again)

Study! Learn! Know every day more! Nothing is for free!

Cheers
This is true, but many people cannot wait for anything any longer, I remember that when I was waiting for something I just waited but now people are looking at their phones all the time, they are unable to be uncomfortable for any significant amount of time.
FeArZ

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

the knowledge about the business is very important for the cyprto trading and the one thing that is more important is the knowledge about the market rate and value of the bitcoin. I you have sense about the market so you can predict better weather the values are going up or falling down so you can take a better decision on time and its very necessary the crypto trading.
I would say into exchanging, anticipating the market is must and more development can be accomplished upon the exact expectations. To increase such an information client needs to keep himself dynamic with every last occasion occurring with the digital money. It can be of the forks, splitting, thealtcoins into reality, trades showcase, and so forth.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

You have to know the cryptocurrency marke, the trends and to predict the future development. I think these are very important things and you can come to that by lot of research and practical experiences. You can't become successful trader over night and there is no receipe how to do it. Probably you will learn the best on your own mistakes but it would be good that they are not to expensive. So not to many theory but lot of practice.
Trading is really not a very long process when you consider the little time of probably some weeks of dedication to learning and years you will be making good profits, then I will say it is just the best thing so ever to do. Some people however are always just too lazy or consider trading as something you can just start experiencing and learning on every mistake. One would have finished losing everything before realizing.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:37:22 AM

You have to know the cryptocurrency marke, the trends and to predict the future development. I think these are very important things and you can come to that by lot of research and practical experiences. You can't become successful trader over night and there is no receipe how to do it. Probably you will learn the best on your own mistakes but it would be good that they are not to expensive. So not to many theory but lot of practice.
Some coins are even dead because the developers never really had much interest in really letting it survive while some were just scams. This is why it is always very important to read much about the coin most especially if it is not well known and still has some low market cap.

If you can hit the right coin with a good team and a good project, it is always very hard for you not to see them give you good profit at the end.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

Most times, it is not about the potential, except if you are in the very long term trading. Most times, it is just to understand the news about the coin, the activities surrounding the coin, and the best time to get in if you can. All you need are good strategies to trade safely and we cannot always be right because market is not 100% predictable and anything can change, which is why the stop loss is very useful.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:10:33 AM

Some coins are even dead because the developers never really had much interest in really letting it survive while some were just scams. This is why it is always very important to read much about the coin most especially if it is not well known and still has some low market cap.

If you can hit the right coin with a good team and a good project, it is always very hard for you not to see them give you good profit at the end.
There are a lot of thing to know and learn about trade and I think that’s not possible to expanse in detail here but I think for trading you need some extra ordinary activities because in trading you will just buy and sell and some time you can also exchange so definitely you will buy thing with less price and will sell with high price to take profit so you must have to buy those thing which customer like most and that must be good in price for them.
Pakboy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

I think we should focus in our strategies and techniques because those two is the key for us to become successful trader. If we have good strategies and techniques, we can earn a lot of money.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:44:29 AM

The funniest part is that he mentioned all the things necessary to do to be able to trade successfully but does not have the answers to them. I wonder why people have questions and they just find it hard to use those questions to do some research and use the findings to improve their knowledge.

To become successful in crypto trading requires being successful in the learning on how to trade and just like you said, he should better not trade at all without those knowledge. Technical analysis is all that is needed to be learned and that alone can take me as far as he wants to go in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: