Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which knowledge is important for crypto trading?  (Read 5155 times)
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

In my opinion, technical analysis is very important in crypto trading. There are a lot of youtube videos you can watch to learn technical analysis. You should also learn about candlestick.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...
There are two theories as per what you want to achieve if you want to earn a long term return by investment then its better if you study the coin properly by understanding its utility and making out how it will achieve the desired results. Is the team capable and really working or the results are being shown merely on paper. If you want to do trading in short term then its better if you trade in the market after learning technical analysis. Apart from it also make sure that you allocate proper time to current news regarding cryptos. As news are what trigger cryptos to moon not TA.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

For beginners I reccomend to trade cryptocurrencies from Top 10. Do not mess  with little-known cryptocurrencies, if you havn't an insider information...
The points you have made is good ,you need to follow the market really well before investing and understand how things work, the main idea behind it is simple, but for beginners starting with top ten coins means those are high valuation coins that have broken the shell and had a rally, go for low valuation coin with for a small budget and have some experience dealing with it before investing heavily. Right now i would say that it is the best time to invest as the market is on a correction mode for some time.
and right now if we buy bitcoin or altcoins it could give us profits.but some time for tokens/coins with low valuation give us big profits,much people just focus on top coins/tokens.meanwhile other could give them high return.

Finding good one is very difficult in this crypto because every coin seems to be same but the thing we must go with the altcoin for more than 1 years because owners will mention their developments within the year in this way, they can lead the market.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

The technical strength of the team, the history of the members, and the idea of the project are all very important factors, but this requires you to make a thorough understanding of the cryptocurrency before you can judge. I suggest that you first learn some basic knowledge and you can buy some books.
Well, when you re going to invest in Bitcoins, you mustn’t get there without any prior knowledge. Things aren’t that much complex, just need is to make a better plan and homework before getting in the practical field. So as you have said, this is better to judge what you are going to invest and in which you are putting your investment. This can be source of amazing results at the end.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

For beginners I reccomend to trade cryptocurrencies from Top 10. Do not mess  with little-known cryptocurrencies, if you havn't an insider information...
The points you have made is good ,you need to follow the market really well before investing and understand how things work, the main idea behind it is simple, but for beginners starting with top ten coins means those are high valuation coins that have broken the shell and had a rally, go for low valuation coin with for a small budget and have some experience dealing with it before investing heavily. Right now i would say that it is the best time to invest as the market is on a correction mode for some time.
and right now if we buy bitcoin or altcoins it could give us profits.but some time for tokens/coins with low valuation give us big profits,much people just focus on top coins/tokens.meanwhile other could give them high return.

Before buying we need to learn how to analyse the coins and their development status because most of the companies are cheating people without any potential developments. So before investing, we have to keep track these things for our investments.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

I already started crypto trading. But i cannot understand how to get profitable in crypto trading. How to understand which coin is the best for buy. I don't know how to become successful in crypto trading. So guys, please tell me which knowledge is important for crypto trading. Thanks...

First and foremost, the important thing here is to choose the coins you want to focus on trading. Not every coin is the same and some of them are more suited to day trading or quick trade and release style, and some of them are better for trade and hold style, where you get a coin and wait for some time before you release them for profit. After than, check how other seasoned traders do their business, you can first copy their styles and strategies until you can apply your own style, they are not good traders for nothing. As you gain more and experience and knowledge, then it would be easier for your to device your own strategies.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

I think that market sentiment is still the biggest influence on trading results. You can see that this is a new market, and many new investors have no experience entering the market, for which reason the market becomes very unpredictable due to the psychological barriers that come from investors. If you have a plan that does not have enough psychology to do it, then you will fail.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:03:05 AM

Self inclinations and self method of which you will have to develop over time for your trading activities. These abilities are the skill that take time to perfect and it will eventually make you money. Just continue to trade and learn.
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

In trading crypto ... It is sometimes really hard hard to see which one has the biggest potential in the market where you can unvest your money... But maybe all you have to do is tathered some info and researches about tge orogress of those different crypto for you to choose which one do you preferred to used
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

There are certain knowledge one need to acquire before going into trading. But the once that i think are important are; having a general knowledge of the market - on how it works; risk management and dealing with emotions while trading.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

In my opinion, technical analysis is very important in crypto trading. There are a lot of youtube videos you can watch to learn technical analysis. You should also learn about candlestick.
it is quite true that in trading it is the most important it is to learn technical analysis so that we can avoid the name of the loss. and not only that it must be needed in trade, we also must have a great sense of patience and of course also of course
Learn every each kind of what could be some of the best what you can do for while youvare in trading this is not as a easy task to do for but this is some if the basec thing to be learned here in this trafing.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:28:06 AM

First of all, basic understanding of blockchain technology thouhg. Second, there is neccessary to keep an eye on industry and projects. IMHO it will allow you to analyze fundamentally. By the way you need to learn the ropes of technical analysis
Xerox101

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Which knowledge is important for crypto trading, for me the best knowledge are those ideas you gain from those experienced traders that alreaady encountered many tradings, thus it will helps you on your trading on how to handle it properly.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

For me experience is the best knowledge when trading cryptos because you get to learn more about the coin and you get to know which coins are best for long term and short term. To start woth, just go to coinmarketcap.com and check what are the top coins and go from there, choose which coins you want to start with trading.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

For me experience is the best knowledge when trading cryptos because you get to learn more about the coin and you get to know which coins are best for long term and short term. To start woth, just go to coinmarketcap.com and check what are the top coins and go from there, choose which coins you want to start with trading.
Its not a knowledge but it is the best teacher mistake from your trading experience. No which of the knowledge because anything that is related to trading is best for you to learn and apply, try to explore the strategies that will fit for you in what ways you're good at and practice more. Knowledge to be acceptable for all the circumstances is the best you can get.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

Which knowledge is important for crypto trading, for me the best knowledge are those ideas you gain from those experienced traders that alreaady encountered many tradings, thus it will helps you on your trading on how to handle it properly.
I would be a plus point if you have a practical experience in the crypto world along with market information about the current prices, the speculated prices and the time to sell or buy. Having the knowledge to hold for a specific time and sell again makes the difference between a mature and immature mind. Finally some knowledge about the finance and crypto models is also important.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

If you want to do well in crypto trading then you have to learn technical analysis. There are videos about technical analysis on youtube, wathch those, they would be helpful.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

To become a successful trader you must be ready to learned on how to trade professionally! What people did not no is that trading is not a job for every one and you must be ready to spend time in understanding when an asset or coins is at the buying face because what must newbies are doing is buying into coin at the selling face.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

It's not really knowledge but controlling your emotions and not getting caught on the hype of a bull run.
Actually trading deals with decision making. In short term investment or day trading simply, people start with decision making and the whole day, after every moment, they are making some decisions based on their selling and buying strategies. So better is to work out on this characteristic because if this become lose, everything would be losing and you are ending up with nothing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

You don't need to have much knowledge in other for you to start trading crypto,  all you need to know is the knowledge of how to switch between coins on exchange, how to set buy and sell orders and also how to read the trade chart in other to see if there might be a pump or a dump in the coin in which you are about to buy. I think this is the main knowledge you need to have before you involve yourself in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: