Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Ethereum around 300 while Bitcoin had recovered to 4400  (Read 1899 times)
Wyre08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:06:41 AM

It might just be stuck at the technical level of $300. Even hundreds need some momentum to break through.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:08:54 AM

Wait for the hardfork and the price will definitely rise.  comparing the price surge of bitcoin and eth is like comparing apples with oranges. 
Switching to PoS most likely for ETH will go up. But it's not guarantee the Bitcoin price slowly soaring, people are more interested to invest on Bitcoin than Ethereum.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
muhammad-adnanzain

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:44:29 AM

Mybe because bitcoin is major currency and etherium still not major currency and for time frame bitcoin is the coin father and etherium is after that and response of market for etherium not like bitcoin in demmand of coin.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:07:19 AM

bitcoin going back to 4400 and eth staying around 300 means that they arent directly correlated. wait for metropolis and pos and then there will be tons of people trying to buy eth. patience is the key.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:16:58 AM

I have noticing that Ethereum is stagnant between 290 - 300 . While Bitcoin had sureged 500 upwards in last 10 days.

I do not see any momentum evenethough there are so many tokens are using ethereum tokens  ERC20 platform for their ICO and listing.

due to currency waving may in the few day ethereum goes uprising the value follow to the bitcoin for my analysis sometimes the price value of bitcoin and ethereum have an a little deferrent value reason somtimes if ethereum pumpinh the value the bitcoin value ar steady but i do not think ethereum to become higher value than bitcoin because bitcoin are main source in the decentralized cryptocurrency and kbitcoin is the king among altcoins.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:43:48 AM

Mybe because bitcoin is major currency and etherium still not major currency and for time frame bitcoin is the coin father and etherium is after that and response of market for etherium not like bitcoin in demmand of coin.
Lol maybe that could also be the reason dude. in fact bitcoin has a higher demand than ethereum so when the price of bitcoin recover does not mean the price ethereum will also recover at the previous price. because I think it's about demand on ethereum against the dollar ? #IMO
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:52:22 AM

bitcoin going back to 4400 and eth staying around 300 means that they arent directly correlated. wait for metropolis and pos and then there will be tons of people trying to buy eth. patience is the key.

Well general tendency is that Eth do follow the rise along with the btc price rise. But sometimes it does not happen. I do think that there should be a upward movement of ETH unless some big institution are dumping the ETH and buying the btc. Hope so ETH too moves and reach its next target of 500$.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:00:47 AM

i think the effect of ban on the icos by china is still effecting it and that is the reason of its price not reaching too much high. all the icos are directly related to the ethereum and we all know that almost 90% of icos are directly ethereum linked that is really effective in the downfall of its price but i think soon it will recover to its previous one.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:42:31 AM

because bitcoin is a solid cryptocurrency that has been around and it has a lot of real usages. hundreds of thousnads of merchants around the world have been accepting bitcoin. many countries have adopted bitcoin as a legal currency and it has always been the safest cryptocurrency out there. that everyone knows.

eth on the other hand is a shitcoin with nothing to offer, only a place for ICOs to be born and pump the price of ETH as they only require that token to invest in it. it doesn't even have a cap! and on top of it all ehter has always been insecure with lots of bugs.
if that weren't enough people are leaving ether because they soon will not be able to mine it anymore.

Buying the dip...
Psynthax

Activity: 2310
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:28:02 AM

I believe the metropolis should become a big bet for everyone about the price of ethereum. The  hype for bitcoin doesn't mean if that was having a correlation with the bitcoin itself.
I can say that was just a recovery from the ethereum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:38:13 AM

I believe the metropolis should become a big bet for everyone about the price of ethereum. The  hype for bitcoin doesn't mean if that was having a correlation with the bitcoin itself.
I can say that was just a recovery from the ethereum.

Well there is a simple reason. When the bitcoin bull run is cooled off, interest will focus on alternative currencies that can still grow. Ethereum will be one of them.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:45:12 AM

i think while Bitcoin =$5000 , price ethereum will recover to 350 ,maybe less

a lots of ICOs scam will  effect to ethereum . not good for any Altcoins.

There were two bans of ICOs. One in South Korea few days ago. I think it will affect ETH a little. The price will stagnate for a while.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:32:59 PM

i think while Bitcoin =$5000 , price ethereum will recover to 350 ,maybe less

a lots of ICOs scam will  effect to ethereum . not good for any Altcoins.

There were two bans of ICOs. One in South Korea few days ago. I think it will affect ETH a little. The price will stagnate for a while.

South Korea bans didn't affect cryto world too much, what affect the cryptocurrency most is the Chuna bans wherein many investors really influenced the value of cryptos.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:43:02 PM

Ethereum have different speculators, Bitcoin have different. Ethereum is highly centralized, Bitcoin is not. Ethereum has more coin supply, Bitcoin is less. Bitcoin can go to the moon, Ethereum can stay in the world. If Ethereum speculators want it they can make 10.000 USD in a week, but they don't want. That sums up your question.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:46:04 PM

Because all ICO's collect money with ETH and then dump it. Big whales don't want to rise the price. They accumulate those ETH's for long term gains.

Most of these ICOs should be underwater by now, if having hodled the raised funds. There has been specualtions floating around the usual twitter places that they might want to pump ETH up again for transforming crypto into cash.
The legit ones at least who by some point in time have to pay for programing, office space and hardware. The scams might just have dumped at the first possible point in time.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

Wait for the hardfork and the price will definitely rise.  comparing the price surge of bitcoin and eth is like comparing apples with oranges. 
Switching to PoS most likely for ETH will go up. But it's not guarantee the Bitcoin price slowly soaring, people are more interested to invest on Bitcoin than Ethereum.
first, logic that when bitcoin price rises in dollar does not mean other coin like eth will also experience price increase in dollar, i think every coin has different demand and PoS, so that's why when bitcoin prices are currently strengthening, eth price has not increased significantly like bitcoin
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:21:48 PM

I think the price is being held back by the upcoming hard fork and that the price will almost definitely rise to 400 and upwards after that happens.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:34:51 PM

Maybe because ethereum was like 13 dollars not too long ago.
There are 94 million eth in circulation, maybe we're at the right price for now?

I agree with you, go back one year ago and look at bitcoin and ethereum's prices then you can understand why ethereum can't turn to $400s while bitcoin is rising to $5000 as strong.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:39:15 PM

I have noticing that Ethereum is stagnant between 290 - 300 . While Bitcoin had sureged 500 upwards in last 10 days.

I do not see any momentum evenethough there are so many tokens are using ethereum tokens  ERC20 platform for their ICO and listing.

Cause bitcoin is: more popular, has more uses, more people use it, is longer on the market and is generally more common.

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:38:58 PM

I think the price is being held back by the upcoming hard fork and that the price will almost definitely rise to 400 and upwards after that happens.
I would love that perspective. There are fundings happening right now that would get affected by a sharp rise, however. Any precise date for the fork taking place?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: