Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my jalapeno shipped  (Read 4844 times)
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:37:36 AM

I got BFL's inform mail that my order was shipped. But I cannot find any tracking information on USPS's website.

There was another case of an email inadvertently sent to SgtSpike notifying him that his order had shipped. BFL later informed him the email was in error.
This was discussed about a dozen posts earlier in this thread. It may be that more than one erroneous email went out.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:44:08 AM

I got BFL's inform mail that my order was shipped. But I cannot find any tracking information on USPS's website.

There was another case of an email inadvertently sent to SgtSpike notifying him that his order had shipped. BFL later informed him the email was in error.
This was discussed about a dozen posts earlier in this thread. It may be that more than one erroneous email went out.
What a shit! I will keep tracking the status.
But my status is a little different that I asked BFL to correct my contact phone# before. And 1 day before I received the inform mail, I got mail from BFL Jody said my phone# is corrected and my order is ready to ship.
Do you think in this case they still made mistake?
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:50:35 AM

But my status is a little different that I asked BFL to correct my contact phone# before. And 1 day before I received the inform mail, I got mail from BFL Jody said my phone# is corrected and my order is ready to ship.

Hard to say.
Check the USPS again tomorrow and if they still don't have it, try contacting BFL.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Wayne_Chang

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:00:58 AM

Hard to say.
Check the USPS again tomorrow and if they still don't have it, try contacting BFL.
Got your suggestion. I will update the status in this thread.
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:12:26 AM

So, you got a USPS tracking number, but it's not showing up in the USPS system yet? As somebody who ships hundreds of packages a year through USPS, I wouldn't count on that too much. I've had orders that deliver before USPS gets around to updating the status. If you have a bonafide tracking number, it's almost certainly shipped, or at least has had a shipping label generated for it.

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
peterepeat

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:59:59 AM

Just wondering if anyone has received an upgraded 7GH Jalapeno yet?
Personally, Im waiting for 2 (early July and early Aug orders)
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:11:29 AM

Tuesday, 6/4 Shipping Update
by
BFL_Jody
, 06-05-2013 at 02:11 PM

Most every Jalapeno order through July 3 went out today. I can't say every order, because stuff happens. It is a lot more fun to ship than not.

And like the Jalapenos, I will post when the other products start shipping. If I don't mention them--they aren't shipping.

I think we fixed the bug that made your orders disappear when they went to production.

Thank you for the kind words; all others I ignore.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/

YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:36:06 AM

by
BFL_Jody

Most every Jalapeno order through July 3 went out today. I can't say every order, because stuff happens. It is a lot more fun to ship than not.

And like the Jalapenos, I will post when the other products start shipping. If I don't mention them--they aren't shipping.

I think we fixed the bug that made your orders disappear when they went to production.

Keep the good work up erk mc jerk...lol

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Wayne_Chang

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:30:59 PM

Hard to say.
I just checked USPS. The tracking information shows the package left KANSAS CITY.
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:44:36 PM

by
BFL_Jody

Just to clarify, that's orders thru June of 2012.

Which means orders through September of 2012 should ship sometime around March of 2014.

Yep, perfectly reasonable shipping schedule.   Roll Eyes

/sarcasm off
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:01:08 PM

Hard to say.
I just checked USPS. The tracking information shows the package left KANSAS CITY.

They will use USPS to ship to china? how much that costs?
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:22:59 PM

They will use USPS to ship to china? how much that costs?
About $80 so BFL will probably charge $88

http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10063&m=13&p=0&o=1&mt=24
KSV

Activity: 398

SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 06:32:10 PM

well at least they are shipping

Trade Bitcoins @ FYB-SE ---> https://www.fybse.se
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print