Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11234 times)
MikePerry

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:36:22 PM

Why not standard bank deposits? Huh What's the differ?
Obviously, the bank deposit is the least risky opportunity. In addition, it hardly pays any income.
Sometimes a deposit does not even generate profitability (the money is simply deposited).
I agree. Nowdays Bank are useless and a lot of them has a high fee for borrowers Smiley That is why blockhain and this project so important for the world economy Wink
Thank you Dev Kiss

Do you really believe banks? Huh.. One my friend, fell into the trap of loans because of hidden banks contracts. I believe only in future of blockchain decentralized loan system. And I think I have supporters of my opinion Wink Be part of the future dude Smiley
Yea, I agree with you. It also need for people who live far away from banks, so they can borrow money online and forget about transport troubles.
Hm... They actually can do this using simple online credit but with the higher tax. This project has a lot of advantages. I hope to see trial version!
I am also looking forward to try this product,  I hope that they will also launch a trial period for their future customers,  so we can have an idea how easy and safe to use LoanBit.
Guys, It will be better if the trial is not a 30 day period access. Much better if anyone can use LoanBit free version which is limited of service while the paid version will be the one with the full benefits and access.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:41:31 PM

Hello Dev!

As was said in white paper: "Anyone can become a participant of the LoanBit platform. The only requirement is to register using
an email or Google/Facebook account. Upon registration, the platform assigns a unique ID to each participant, after which all functionality of the
platform becomes accessible, except receiving loans." Did you have the important as for me verification process?

Thank you in advance Wink

Yes, they have.
To obtain the loan, participants must undergo a
verification process, such as to:

• enter their data according to the passport (IDcard)

• attach a scanned copy of passport (in good quality, without using graphic editors)

• provide a contact phone number

• confirm the actual address by providing an invoice for payment of utility services at the address and confirmation of the payment

• provide the place of work, salary and other income

For the initial check is quite good. However, the best indicator of the reliability of the borrower will be its credit rating.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

Tell me, do I understand the idea of the project correctly? If I have free funds, then I can lend to other users of the project and earn on it. Right?

Yes, you can be the creditor and give someone your money and earn % on it.

Interest on the loan will be set by your company or it will be formed under the market?
Thanks for your question and interest in our project.
The interest rate will be set by borrower in loan application, at first. The investors view the loan application and decide whether to invest or not. The borrower can increase interest rate if his application won't be financed. So we can safely say that the interest rate is set by the market.
Dev,  thank you to this project, because it's a big help to all company that need loans, and i know soon it will be succeed, not in this country, but whole world, thats all  Wink
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

Hello Dev!

As was said in white paper: "Anyone can become a participant of the LoanBit platform. The only requirement is to register using
an email or Google/Facebook account. Upon registration, the platform assigns a unique ID to each participant, after which all functionality of the
platform becomes accessible, except receiving loans." Did you have the important as for me verification process?

Yes, they have.

• attach a scanned copy of passport (in good quality, without using graphic editors)

• confirm the actual address by providing an invoice for payment of utility services at the address and confirmation of the payment

For the initial check is quite good. However, the best indicator of the reliability of the borrower will be its credit rating.

Yes, they also have credit rating and repayment of the amount of money in case of not paying the borrower.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

Yes, they also have credit rating and repayment of the amount of money in case of not paying the borrower.

By the way, who knows what is LoanBit platform strength comparing to other P2P platforms?
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

By the way, who knows what is LoanBit platform strength comparing to other P2P platforms?
As for me I choose four aspekts:

1. They have more transparent transaction history stored in blockchain
2. Their legal structure is clearer comparing to others P2P landing systems
3. Easy to understand with no hidden cost contract system
4. They have their own Guarantee Fund to protect our customers
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:00:17 PM

Hello Dev!

What types of tokens platform is going to issue? - I can't find this information.
It is very important for the customers will be absolutely satisfied with the products.

Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

To do this, it is necessary that the user has already taken a loan, on the basis of this, he will be credited with a credit rating. But this is not at the first stages of the project. If I understand correctly.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:08:28 PM

Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

Well, in any case, the amount will not be fully compensated, but only some part. Well, this is logical, when working with funds, it is necessary to remember the existing risks.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

Hello Dev!

What types of tokens platform is going to issue? - I can't find this information.
It is very important for the customers will be absolutely satisfied with the products.

Loanbit tokens are utility tokens. Your welcome dude Grin
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:11:35 PM

Hello Dev!

Yes, they have.

For me, as for many customers, the safety of my funds is important first and then earnings. This project provides both.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

Can borrower without credit card get a loan?
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:29:11 PM

Can borrower without credit card get a loan?

Certainly. He can receive funds both in Fiat and in crypto-currencies. Certainly. The credit card will not be needed.
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:32:33 PM

Hello Dev! Tell me please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO? Huh
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:39 PM

Hello Dev! Tell me please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO? Huh
Take a look at this screenshot
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:43:07 PM

Hi all!

I want to ask "What are the investors’ benefits?" and "What is the minimum investment?"
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

Take a look at this screenshot

This is not entirely a question of the question posed. This picture shows how the tokens will be distributed. And how will the funds be used?
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:46:09 PM

Hi all!

I want to ask "What are the investors’ benefits?" and "What is the minimum investment?"

There is no minimum. It is up to you how much you would like to invest. Wink
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:53:27 PM

I see the founders have a great deal of experience, have a question how Tokens can be used in the system?
Thanks for your question.
Tokens (LBT) will be one of the "working" currencies of the Platform. So you are able to invest or recieve the loan in LBT. All loans in LBT are free of any commission. Availability of LBT also give you access to listing of loans.

Hello! What are the functions of the platform? Can you explain it more detailed?
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:56:28 PM

I see the founders have a great deal of experience, have a question how Tokens can be used in the system?
Thanks for your question.
Tokens (LBT) will be one of the "working" currencies of the Platform. So you are able to invest or recieve the loan in LBT. All loans in LBT are free of any commission. Availability of LBT also give you access to listing of loans.

Hello! What are the functions of the platform? Can you explain it more detailed?

1. Clients scoring and verification
2. Holding clients database and representation clients to each other
3. Offered conditions database
4. Contract creation
5. Contract conditions fulfillment control
6. Guarantee fund function
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: