Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:30:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] LoanBit - P2P lending & investment  (Read 11239 times)
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Can someone tell me.  LoanBit is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
If you are a serious investor, then of course this project is a long-term investment. I think he will give a very good income over a long distance, above the income that can be obtained for speculation.
This platform for the issuance of loans. Even if this project will be an intermediary between the crater and the borrower, we will not see the main profit of the project soon. Of course, there are suitable investments for long terms.

Why? If the token is integrated into the system, the price of the token can significantly increase in a short time.
I agree that the price of a token can grow in value right after the market, but for this all investors who bought tokens in the ISO process should keep them on hand, and not sell for pennies.
bervang

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

with today's position of the market can invest only for a long time. I'm waiting for the release of the Safinus platform, I will invest in the portfolio of an experienced investor
Of course, this is the best strategy in long time. This strategy brings the maximum income.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

Can someone tell me.  LoanBit is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
If you are a serious investor, then of course this project is a long-term investment. I think he will give a very good income over a long distance, above the income that can be obtained for speculation.
This platform for the issuance of loans. Even if this project will be an intermediary between the crater and the borrower, we will not see the main profit of the project soon. Of course, there are suitable investments for long terms.

Why? If the token is integrated into the system, the price of the token can significantly increase in a short time.
I agree that the price of a token can grow in value right after the market, but for this all investors who bought tokens in the ISO process should keep them on hand, and not sell for pennies.

In fact, investors who bought tokens during ICO often do not sell them, but wait for profits. Often, bounty members immediately sell tokens.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

Hi devs when will be the platform will be ready for beta testing? It's good if you can give us a hint when it will available or any update to the progress? Thank you.
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

If the prototype is ready before the end of ICO, this will give a significant advantage. Because people are more willing to invest in projects that are not just on paper but have some implementation.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

I also count on a fairly high profit by investing in this project. Because allocated a fairly high share for this project.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

I will be glad to be part of the project.
Hope in your success.
2chandwaney

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

The credit platform is very interesting. The site did not give any information about what is required of the borrower to obtain a loan?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

The credit platform is very interesting. The site did not give any information about what is required of the borrower to obtain a loan?
It is assumed that the creditor and the borrower will agree on the terms of the loan themselves.

dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

It is assumed that the creditor and the borrower will agree on the terms of the loan themselves.

In any case, to use the service it will be necessary to undergo the procedure of KYC.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

If the prototype is ready before the end of ICO, this will give a significant advantage. Because people are more willing to invest in projects that are not just on paper but have some implementation.
As I understand this project plans to enter the market immediately with the operating platform. This is steeper than the prototype. Developers in this way will try to bypass their competitors. Given that the project has its own characteristics it is very likely that the developers will manage to do this.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

In any case, to use the service it will be necessary to undergo the procedure of KYC.
This looks quite reasonable given that the platform will not use collateral for lending. The best guarantee of honest contracts is the full openness of the parties.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

In fact, investors who bought tokens during ICO often do not sell them, but wait for profits. Often, bounty members immediately sell tokens.
This is a common practice. That's why investors manage large sums of money, and bounty hunters continue to engage in promotion. Although, as I think, bounty hunters could keep tokens for a long time and receive much larger profits.

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

This is a common practice. That's why investors manage large sums of money, and bounty hunters continue to engage in promotion. Although, as I think, bounty hunters could keep tokens for a long time and receive much larger profits.

Certainly. But most of the participants in the campaign bounty want to have an instant profit.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

This looks quite reasonable given that the platform will not use collateral for lending. The best guarantee of honest contracts is the full openness of the parties.

Yes, but with all this, the risks are still present. We need to take very careful decisions on the issue of loans.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

As I understand this project plans to enter the market immediately with the operating platform. This is steeper than the prototype. Developers in this way will try to bypass their competitors. Given that the project has its own characteristics it is very likely that the developers will manage to do this.
I think the developers are successfully implementing their strategy. The modern market needs this approach.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

You talk about bounty hunters so unreasonably. Many investors are former bounty hunters.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

At the same time, the platform provides a guarantee of the reality of data on participants of the deal.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

Yes, but with all this, the risks are still present. We need to take very careful decisions on the issue of loans.
I think with time, a lot of trusted users will appear on the platform.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

I think with time, a lot of trusted users will appear on the platform.
I also think so and according to my observations this market where the audience is more or less constant. It turns out that over time, many connections will be established between certain people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: