Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM price discussion  (Read 2863 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:09:40 PM

No one really knows what could happen but since the team is seriously doing their job, you might be seeing your 310 SNM to be more than $1K in USD. Wait patiently and it could be one of your best buys in the world. But while you are seeing this to have a good future, why not buy more. Remember that it use to be just 0.07USD.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
cascano

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

What new features is SONM bringing to the table? Are there any new releases planned that caused this price surge? How is the supercomputer model from SONM different than the superocmputer mdoel from for instance GNT?
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

BTC on the rise (which draws all the attention) and upcoming news from SONM (both testnet and their 'surprise').  I was a hodler but now I'm buying again.  Excellent timing.  I won't be surprised if this hits 0.40$ by newyear.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

i see Sonm going to 1$ sometime in the next year
its interesting project and can be very useful in the real world
plus its actively added to other exchanges and going to conferences
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:25:00 PM

I think just by natural Bitcoin inflation it will just about hit $1. I think when they release some good news it'll hit about $500 Million market cap, so about $1.50. It definitely has the potential to reach about $4 next year.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
g4r1n1m

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:31:35 PM

I think just by natural Bitcoin inflation it will just about hit $1. I think when they release some good news it'll hit about $500 Million market cap, so about $1.50. It definitely has the potential to reach about $4 next year.

i dont know if it can really go that far to billions marketcap, unless they start to grow to other countries too or do something very big and meaningful with their platform
500 million is really respectful for project like that
obviously i hope the best because they work on one of the coolest projects
i always wish the best to projects that really see it as opportunity to make something great and not just see a good opportunity to make $
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

No one really knows what could happen but since the team is seriously doing their job, you might be seeing your 310 SNM to be more than $1K in USD. Wait patiently and it could be one of your best buys in the world. But while you are seeing this to have a good future, why not buy more. Remember that it use to be just 0.07USD.

What is your target price for SONM tokens?

I hold a few of them but I want to wait more to see at least $1 in the exchanges. I hope it gets listed on bittrex and the trade volume gets higher there.
TeamTT

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:14:57 PM

I think SONM price will slowly decrease while BTC is going up unless something major is released... which is highly unlikely atm Sad

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
g4r1n1m

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:18:32 PM

I think SONM price will slowly decrease while BTC is going up unless something major is released... which is highly unlikely atm Sad

highly unlikely?
they release MVP at 25 Dec and have some other news
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:30:37 PM

I hold a few of them but I want to wait more to see at least $1 in the exchanges. I hope it gets listed on bittrex and the trade volume gets higher there.

I think it is easy $1 coin in short term, there will be MVP testnet release on Dec 25th, I think this will be one of the biggest projects in 2018. Not a potential but a real x100 coin
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:38:03 PM

I think it is easy $1 coin in short term, there will be MVP testnet release on Dec 25th, I think this will be one of the biggest projects in 2018. Not a potential but a real x100 coin

I have been holding this for a while now and never made any big move. I think soon it may be the time indeed, would be a nice Christmas present  Cheesy
bandar

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:35:08 PM

Well, so far SONM price has been slowly INcreasing AND there's something majot coming up.   Grin
K4

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:36:34 PM

Well, so far SONM price has been slowly INcreasing AND there's something majot coming up.   Grin

Pretty much this.
Victorious5

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:32:59 PM

SONM will have a lot more value in future, but it needs few more years to develop.
Because he is based on such of technology developers can't develop it fast to get a good product.
I personally like the whole idea about SONM.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:58:00 AM

the course of sonm will now increase every week. I am looking forward to rising courses. Why ?
because many days ago I bought many sonm token at binance.com when the course was still low.
Binance is a fast and easy exchange. not complicated. You can see it in my signature
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:03:24 AM

I think you guys will be patient while the program is developing.
The price may get X100 in the future, but you have to wait. Best strategy is to buy and wait. You would better forget that you have bought.(obviously you should backup your private key of the wallet)
K4

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:55:23 PM

+30% today. It's starting  Smiley
sweerty1

Activity: 453

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

I can easily see it as $1 coin. It was looking impossible back in the day when it was released. Ah time has passed. Bull runs helped this coin. Now only thing devs should do is following roadmap.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████