Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin eventually disappear...  (Read 4221 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

I doubt it will. BTC will continue to evolve as well as we may be able to see more adoption from common folks.
Same as you I think bitcoin is hard to get disappear it is getting high in value and price with time as more people are adopting it, with the passage of time, as I have noticed bitcoin has become more valuable and more profitable than before all of us should take part in making it stronger, so as time passing the popularity and the fame of bitcoin is increasing even more.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delmore

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

I think this is the wrong view. Market ups and downs are very normal. Bitcoin will land when it takes off, so there is no big prize, but it won't disappear.
in my opinion this is a wrong view of bitcoin. bitcoin won't end at any time. if bitcoin will be lost maybe other coins will be affected in investing.
I think many people are focusing on the aspect of "bitcoin may disappear but for that to happen something better must come" but they are forgetting one key thing. Bitcoin is already something new, it is not a 100 year old thing, its just 10 years (not even) since it came out, gold has been around forever, dollar has been valuable since 60's and definitely since 80's as well, here we have bitcoin that came out almost 10 years ago and you are thinking about something that could overthrown it.

It won't happen easily I can tell you that, whatever comes up that will overthrown bitcoin must be out there for a long time and needs to take its sweet time before it can even reach to its levels, it won't happen overnight at all. Considering all of this we can safely sleep at nights knowing bitcoin will be here for a long time.
I think it is totally nonsense. If somebody has a problem with bitcoin or cryptocurrency he should not put his money in it and quit this world forever. With the passage of time he would understand the importance of bitcoin and then may the price be more than $30000 and not able to buy even satoshi. I believe bitcoin the most and think that bitcoin is the future currency.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

Your reasoning is quite funny. But it is the truth. Imagine when people hide their secret keys and passwords then die accidentally. Those their coins will be stuck forever in the wallet without access. If this similar trend continues from years to years and from generation to generation, the 21 million BTC may just shrink to an unimaginable quantity and scarcity.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

Many of us experience like that and no one will be blame of that because its a human error. A holder's careless attitude. Crypto is to critical and risky in all type of market. As a lesson in that mistakes, we must all take good care of all wallets.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

This not real, because it just wont happen, most people have backups and their assets in different wallets as well thus they lose their assests extremly rarel. Also think  of that BTC could be divded quite much, the rest of btc ( not lost) will just have bigger value.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure that in the future we will see a more sophisticated wallet thathas a state of the art way of verifying users so they could access their wallets even if they lost their log ins. Besides, if BTC does dissapear, I'm pretty sure that another Crypto currency will take it's place in the market as king.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure that in the future we will see a more sophisticated wallet thathas a state of the art way of verifying users so they could access their wallets even if they lost their log ins. Besides, if BTC does dissapear, I'm pretty sure that another Crypto currency will take it's place in the market as king.
i don't think that will happen. if bitcoin is lost then the other coins will disappear too. considering bitcoin is the back of other coins. For example a bubble occurs, of course other coins will join bubble too

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

Well naturally valuable things tends to be safe guard more properly, and lesser supply of bitcoin raises its price to coupe with demand, kinda impossible if you are referring human errors that vanishes bitcoin, probably some a mega EMP that stop all telecommunication devices in the world could achieve that, i would probably safeguard my bitcoins like gold and thats an effort from me xd

Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

I don't think so. People tend to lose things but believe me when BTC limit is achieved the price will be so high the holders will treasure it more than ever.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

Well you posted this in the "Economics" section, so let's make this about economics.

People have an amount of BTC.  The higher the value of their BTC, the more likely they are to keep it in safe locations or spread it between different places.  So the chance of them losing their BTC decreases exponentially as the price rises.

If they lose BTC, the supply decreases, therefore making the remaining BTC supply (marginally) more valuable and making people less likely to lose it.  So it never reaches a point at which there's not enough left.

So basically, no.  It's impossible.

I agree. This is a simple supply and demand law. If the supply increases smaller value of the demand increases higher value. And also we can see how people become productive with the use of bitcoin, therefore we can conclude that it is efficient in a way that it is helping people big time.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:38:00 AM

The OP's topic may be what others thinking about bitcoin and that's okay because we both have different perspective regarding bitcoin and the rest of alternate cryptos. I stand on the other side as i continuously holding my bitcoin and other cryptos because i believe, bitcoin will still exists for so many years.

Same here, these are just statement coming from a bitcoin hater, and those who believe in bitcoin will never be destructed whatever happens.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

Bitcoin will only be gone if all bitcoin believers will stop using it. However the total supply of bitcoin was fixed which is your right in the matter anyway. But since the market now was not in good scenario it doesn't mean that bitcoin will be disappear in my opinion only.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

In the end, we all disappear. There is nothing eternal. I do not think that BTC will disappear in the near future.
Just because bitcoin does not disappear. There must be good reasons for this. Despite the fact that by this time, due to various reasons, more than six million bitcoins have been lost, they will be enough for everyone. It all depends on what price you want to pay for Bitcoin.
In addition, now there are a lot of promising coins and tokens, this will weaken the demand for Bitcoin, over time it will become a coin for making very large transactions.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 11:44:04 AM by randyg29

I don't think it will happened many people will still use it because they now how useful it was in our economy and our community. And I think more people will come and support the growing community of bitcoin once it get back the stable value in the market.

Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

I disagree with you on that.
Bitcoin can never disappear not any time soon.
Bitcoin is just at it's early developmental stage with lots of inconsistentences and movements, I understand your sentiment.
Be rest assured that Bitcoin has come to stay.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

it seems that it will take a very long time to be able to delete bitcoin from the earth and that is also very difficult because when in the world it still has internet and still has electricity resources, the bitcoin will still be circulating and will still be used.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

it seems that it will take a very long time to be able to delete bitcoin from the earth and that is also very difficult because when in the world it still has internet and still has electricity resources, the bitcoin will still be circulating and will still be used.
to make bitcoin die i think this is impossible things to do.bitcoin and blockchain technology already give huge benefits for developtmen technology in digital currency.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

to make bitcoin die i think this is impossible things to do.bitcoin and blockchain technology already give huge benefits for developtmen technology in digital currency.
No one can make the dead bitcoin except for a better absolute foundation born, replaced and accepted all over the world.This is impossible in the next few decades.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

Bitcoin has already made wave and noise from across the world. It has changed the lives of many and in bringing quality of life. The evolution of technology can have a very big impact in the growth and continued innovation of Bitcoin. It has already gained trust from the public and can potentially soar higher as its demand is tremendously increasing.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

Well you posted this in the "Economics" section, so let's make this about economics.

People have an amount of BTC.  The higher the value of their BTC, the more likely they are to keep it in safe locations or spread it between different places.  So the chance of them losing their BTC decreases exponentially as the price rises.

If they lose BTC, the supply decreases, therefore making the remaining BTC supply (marginally) more valuable and making people less likely to lose it.  So it never reaches a point at which there's not enough left.

So basically, no.  It's impossible.
Yes i do think bitcoin has a certain value but lets talk about development and the use of the bitcoins, do you think bitcoin still have a good project compared to others? i think XLM and ripple have a better development in terms of transactions projects and also there is a lot of new stable coins for crypto trading pairs. I do think bitcoins will remains but in terms of developments and investments there is a lot of coins that offers same project with more advantages than bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: