Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin eventually disappear...  (Read 4226 times)
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

How could you say so? If it will eventually disappear then why until now, bitcoin is up in terms of trend? If bitcoin will be gone, they must did it in 2017, when the price bevame 19000 dollars usd. Probably, it may not. Just like as I always read when the price goes down. Many people speculate of disappearance of a coin so that many people will sell in a lowest price.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:26:19 AM

There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

obviously wrong if the amount shrinks and market demand is still large, there will be a scarcity of goods, which causes prices to rise, according to economic law, if demand is greater than existing stock, prices will rise, bitcoin will also be like that, if we see developments it is possible that crypto currencies can be an alternative currency.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:47:17 AM

Bitcoin is never disappearing any time soon. Bitcoin is harder to mine and with each day that passes by, Bitcoin mining becomes harder. There is always a small quantity of Bitcoin circulating among users. According to facts, it will take 10,000 years or more if at most 4 Bitcoin is lost within each day for Bitcoin to completely disappear.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
MonicaSteve

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:18:23 AM

There will be a fixed number if Bitcoins, and people, because of human error, will accidentally lose Bitcoins every now and then.

This must mean that Bitcoin will eventually seize to exist? Or at least shrink to minimal amounts, when it shrinks to a certain level, it will no longer be useful.

Is this correct?

theoritically, if all bitcoin holder lose their wallet, bitcoin may be disappear but the truth is that it is not easy to hack all bitcoin holder's wallet. As we already known, bitcoin wallet have so many type, if you choose the safest one, they can not hack your wallet.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:04:56 AM

For my own opinion bitcoin will not eventually disappear but rather it will continue to survive with it's unpredictable and volatility behavior. As a matter of fact from it's start of existence, it was started from the small value which was run for almost ten year's before it was increased and was survived until now. So it is far to become bitcoin will disappeared for now due with the presence of great believer's.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

Is this correct?

No its not, Bitcoin will remain circulated for the entire world there are some bitcoin doesn't recovered because of so many reason but not affecting to a volume of 21 million bitcoin everybody knows that once bitcoin lost it is no longer available anytime but it's very minimal.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Indeed. But I guess even the price is in the very low amount. Some users and investors including me, are believing that bitcoin will not die and will have a huge come back in the next few years. Bitcoin might disappear but it is 0.1% chance to us.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Is this correct?

I don’t think it will happen because if the investors stopped investing that will be the time bitcoin might disappear and we can see it in the flactuation of the market.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

Is this correct?

I think bitcoin will not disappear or pop like a bubble because as long as their are investors who are investing in crypto and there are miners who mine bitcoin, bitcoin will not disappear because as long as many are patronizing bitcoin they will continuously create more bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308

bokser

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

Is this correct?

in my opinion, no one will lose btc if it is stored in reliable wallets and make transactions on reliable sources and then no one will lose cryptocurrency)local wallet is quite diverse)

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

There are still so many people and investors that believe in bitcoin. So i think bitcoin will not disappear easily. Bitcoi n will still recover and will dominate the market again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

I never thought bitcoin would disappear, but Bitcoin would be able to survive and be able to rise from its fall. Bitcoin is the highest and there is nothing to worry about from bitcoin. Maybe you can wait a few years to prove your thinking.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

Is this correct?

I don’t think it will happen because if the investors stopped investing that will be the time bitcoin might disappear and we can see it in the flactuation of the market.
it's true because bitcoin travel depends on its users, because the more users who use bitcoin to be used as investment or trade, the better the bitcoin's journey to reach the future...

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:26:25 AM

I don't believe this because i disagree with this in the first place. How can bitcoin disappear if it is already very popular and that almost every entities from different countries around the world is starting to evolve into more powerful one as they started to embrace the blockchain technology.

primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:40:43 AM

Wrong mate, Bitcoin is not really shrinking, every now and then people are forking the same blockchain creating a total double spent hard fork to have their

Own altcoin, do I have to count them for you one by one or do you know about them already? Bitcoin is not issued by printing like fiat is, price of the coins

Correlates with the total numbers of them, one could claim to have lost access to his coins but after a few years you see the same coins being transferred

And sold, that's why the market will always account for all of the coins.
the possibility of a bitcoin that can't be accessed anymore because the owner forgets the password and maybe the owner has passed away for a long time and can be mine again? if that is possible then the number of bitcoin will not shrink or run out, but if the settling bitcoin is not normally taken anymore it is not impossible that the number of bitcoins can run out, but it will be replaced by an altcoin whose technology is taken from bitcoin, currency the future will still not run out and will continue to grow ... I think so, ...
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

The disappearance of Bitcoin? These are all fallacies that need to be refrained from especially the newbie investors in crypto. Bitcoin has already gained roots and excelling. It is the future of most payment systems of businesses, companies, institutions etc.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

Is this correct?

There is some truth, the point is that bitcoin can be lost if the user doesn't want it anymore, meaning that if there is no request, the value will continue to shrink until it is no longer worthy, in this condition the bitcoin will disappear. This is just my personal opinion, but bitcoin can still survive and maybe it can even be the currency that is much sought after in the future due to its unique technological advantages.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:59:05 AM

There is nothing like disappearance in the world of blockchain technology. Bitcoin has come to stay and the best is still yet to come. In economics, when a commodity is in short supply, the price obviously goes up and this has always been the case in every society and this can easily be applied in crypto too.
I know where the op is actually heading to. What he’s trying to say is for example in a situation where someone who owns a huge amount of money eventually dies, what will happen to those coins he owns? So in this case I believe that it is basically lost, unless someone gets access to that wallet and moves the coins. But whatever, I don’t think anyone would keep huge amount of money cryptocurrency without letting someone close to them know about it.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Disappear really? I think it will not gonna disappear, it will surely grow more because most of people know know how useful it was in the economy and the community. Just how the technology grow in the past few years in any country it will make a big difference in this era were many people are getting interested to get involved.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

I think what you are saying has a point, but before that happened and the amount of bitcoin in the market gets small, it would keep increasing its value first, and if it all was lost because of human error, people can easily make another bitcoin with the same value and same amount, so I think its not gonna be a very big of a problem.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: