Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of Firstcoin?  (Read 3907 times)
frangipani

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:06:59 PM

yes...there is someting about that... I dont know what are they waiting for... They said that all marketing is lead trough the firstcoinclub, so marketing is done by MLM and developers in MLM. You can ask all question in club..what ever you want... Most job was done on startups and contracts.. Soon they are planing to be more active in forums etc... Now is MLM only marketing for people who want to participate in coin development..
Firstcoin is jet to come... Just wait... Or do something and make some extra profit..Smiley

frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:11:20 PM

The event will take place in fabulous Phuket, Thailand at the grandiose Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa hotel.
December 02. 2017
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
333 Patak Road / Karon Beach / Muang / Phuket 83100 / Thailand

Come and be a part of the year's FirstCoin event!

You can learn about the new projects that help FirstCoin grow.
You can find out how your coin can be worth USD 100 or even more.
You can find out more information on the current state of the FirstCoin ATMs.
Gigantic ECO Sharing partners.
You can meet the greatest heads of the club.
You can get to know the management.
The introduction of our new director.
Surprise announcements that will blow your mind!
After the event you will understand why we could not make any announcements lately and why selecting the FirstCoin Club community was the best decision of your life.
Come and find out why the FirstCoin project will be the biggest whoomp of 2017 and 2018 will be even more successful!

Announcement in the club...

pimmi

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/
no Market Cap, no growth
frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:37:26 AM

there is maeketcap,but something is not working on that page...you can nicely see it on other pages (bytheway they are better to me for watching)... worldcoinindex is my favourite...look at it yourself... there youvwill find all data... and see that firstcoin is looking preety good..

pimmi

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

there is maeketcap,but something is not working on that page
LOL
frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:10:32 AM

look for other pages..marketcap is not official page. that is private page that makes profit like other pages.. I dobt know...maybe they want money for listing coins...realy dont know...but i know that data are available in all other pages...

pimmi

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:24:46 AM

look for other pages..marketcap is not official page. that is private page that makes profit like other pages.. I dobt know...maybe they want money for listing coins...realy dont know...but i know that data are available in all other pages...
the essence does not change, no growth, stopped when he disappeared MC
frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

like other coins,it has his own rise and falls.. ofcourse marketcap dissapiering did some damage..but it us still at good way and going up..

pimmi

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:33:16 AM

like other coins,it has his own rise and falls.. ofcourse marketcap dissapiering did some damage..but it us still at good way and going up..
Which one is you ?  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2228396.msg24638377#msg24638377
SteveFinland

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:55:18 PM

No Buyer No Business  Grin

Crash is coming... Days... Weeks... Months... but is coming...
frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:07:37 PM

most of the altcoins waiting for their crash.. if you watch worldcoinindex volume doesnt fall... marketcap is 102.ranked for now.. dont know.. They are doing marketing trough MLM concept. Not paid expensive comercials. And who is involved in MLM is paid by premined coins (not ponzi). That is new concept that only few are using for now. Now is "used" only about 10-15% premined coins... So it will be "live" coin for few years i think..

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:01:52 PM

It even has the same design as OneCoin
https://www.onecoin.eu/en/
https://firstcoin.club/

Same crew?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/one-coin-much-scam-onecoin-exposed-as-global-mlm-ponzi-scheme

Looking for a signature campaign.
frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:24:55 PM

here you can say some stupidity and stay alive... Onecoin is nothing simimlar to this...
When we talk about adaption of firstcoin etc, you can ask on www.friendtravelandtours.com travel agency if they accept firstcoin for payment for flights to london,dubai etc... There is more and more places that accept firstcoin.. It is slowly starting time when i can say "i told you so"... Tongue Kiss

zypa

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:10:05 PM

The biggest disappointment in FirstCoin is that since I bought it (last month) it did not grow anymore.
If instead of buying it I would have kept BTC, now I would have had + 30%.

So in maximum 15 days i will sell it and move on. Big disappointment coin.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:04:00 PM

The lack of discussion on reddit or here is worrying
Here's a review trying to analyze what little information is available: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/firstcoin-club/
The way their information is structured suggests to me that it's ponzi scheme, with all the talk about passive income and the secretiveness about any other aims.
And with 100% premine - you are just giving money straight to them, so I think they need a much more solid case to persuade people to invest, other than profit with nothing in-between.

Thanks for the info. It helps a lot to be warn not to join in that group. Anyway first heard about it.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:27:01 AM

I just now heard about Firstcoin, but roaming coins, it's there. The price is stable and has generated huge profits last week, this could be improved by the owner. Some people think having activities here adds to their credibility, but it really is not.
Oliver John

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

It sounds cool, something that supports startups.
frangipani

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

unfaithfull people.. nothing comes in one night... 2.12. are big anouncements... and time for me to say "i told you so"... for zipes: it has been rising for 9months, its not possible to rise forever with some stops...

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:32:22 AM

I think it's a scam and I am pretty sure it's the same company behind the mlm scam coin called Onecoin. So be careful I prefer to not touch it

iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:36:10 PM

here you can say some stupidity and stay alive... Onecoin is nothing simimlar to this...
When we talk about adaption of firstcoin etc, you can ask on www.friendtravelandtours.com travel agency if they accept firstcoin for payment for flights to london,dubai etc... There is more and more places that accept firstcoin.. It is slowly starting time when i can say "i told you so"... Tongue Kiss

You have 3 links to FirstCoin on your profile and all of your posts from beginning to the end are only about FirstCoin
You're a shill

On another note, what, someone accepts Firstcoin and it makes it not a scam?  Grin Grin

You realize there's a 99.9% premine
Which means you're buying the coins from the developers and essentialy they could just dump them on the market when they see there's enough demand to take them and run away

You don't know who the owners are, do you? Gee, I wonder why.

Why the hell do they need 99.9% of the coins??

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: