Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SMSCHAIN – The First Telecom Decentralized Blockchain Platform  (Read 4828 times)
SMSCHAIN (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Decentralized A2P SMS platform

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

Do you have bounty campaign for social media? Thanks!

Yes, here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344257.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SMSCHAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:25:43 PM

I still cannot imagine how this concept is profitable to the token holders. Yes, I do understand that we can sell our unused sms, but how do we sure that we can sell our sms and to make them sold out?

SMSTO is used for mutual settlements between members of SMSCHAIN network and also plays important role in mining and Node fee distribution process.

The amount of SMSTO balance determines Miner’s priority in traffic distribution. This means that Miners with a higher amount of SMSTO will be able to sell more text messages on daily basis and gain higher financial return. Nodes with higher SMSTO balance will also earn higher fee percentage per transaction. This creates significant demand for SMSTO from the side of Miners and Nodes which are actively participating in the system.

On the other hand, there will be a demand for SMSTO from the side of companies which would like to buy delivery of text messages. They need to buy SMSTO in order for their SMS campaign to be executed.

If you put it in perspective, you will see that there is a demand for SMSTO from all members of the system. SMS miners and Nodes will want to accumulate certain amount of SMSTO on their balances in order to retain high priority in the mining process. At the same time, sending entities would also need to buy SMSTO from other members in order to execute SMS campaign. This will inevitably create a natural scarcity of tokens and therefore increasing demand while having limited supply.

SMSCHAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:26:26 PM

Do you need Filipino translation?

My previous works can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yfooURxclJnh51EqSZ3L7ubwRV-5V07MlQjO48YMxdM/edit#gid=0

Please check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344257.0

SMSCHAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:27:10 PM

Hello!
Interesting idea.
SMS, which will send a member of the SMSCHAIN-network, it is unused SMS from the mobile operator (monthly package)?

Yes, you are right

SMSCHAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:28:09 PM

in here, in this thread i just look about ICO but not complete, maybe you can add item about rule and information about the ICO will be start, so many people can prepare to join it

Thanks for the suggestion, we indeed need to update it. Our ICO starts on the 20th of November.

mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

So the min. soft cap is 16,5K ETH? Without reaching that goal the development won't start?
Birdchain

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:11:10 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 12:30:00 PM by Birdchain

What is your advantage between BIRDCHAIN A2p ico?

The idea is more or less the same for both, SMSCHAIN and BIRDCHAIN. I would say, there are 2 main differences:

1. Birdchain does not have embedded delivery quality control, at least from what we can see in their white paper. Without Proof-of-delivery the system would not work properly and SMSCHAIN has a lot of experience in this field and has already created tools which enable the system to automatically control the delivery quality, which can be faked otherwise. I am sure that Birdchain will realise this at some point and implement something similar, however, it will take much longer time as they have no experience in this field at all, while we have a working solution which is currently being used by most top SMS aggregators in the world.

2. Birdchain is quite behind in terms of development as well as conceptually. Their white paper hardly describes how the blockchain part of their platform would function, they do not provide any technical details, unlike us. We already made a lot of research and development on this subject and we already know how to implement every aspect of our system.

Overall, Birdchain just came up with the concept, however, did not have enough time to think about the technical side of implementation. In contrast, we already have working prototypes of the product and it has been live since 2016.

Hi,

Birdchain team is here. I would like to first state that we do not want to start badmouthing on other projects. Thus before you make your statements about other projects please do a thoruogh research about the project and team.

1. Our team is already 10 years in the A2P SMS market thus I can clearly state that we have all the required Know-How, Experience, Technology, Connections and Clients in place.  And you are one of our smaller clients.
2. Our whitepaper has been updated since the last version you are reffering to. In addition a new update coming soon in a few days.
3. Your product from 2016 has no relationship with what you are trying to create now.

If anyone has any questions regarding our project please ask directly and do not refer to people who are bias Smiley. Visit us at www.birdchain.io

P.s. Key difference between our solutions is that we will allow the general public to sell SMS which will have bigger global impact, adaptability of the app and appeal while SMSCHAIN will focus on few token holders.

SMSCHAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:35:03 PM

The idea is more or less the same for both, SMSCHAIN and BIRDCHAIN. I would say, there are 2 main differences:

1. Birdchain does not have embedded delivery quality control, at least from what we can see in their white paper. Without Proof-of-delivery the system would not work properly and SMSCHAIN has a lot of experience in this field and has already created tools which enable the system to automatically control the delivery quality, which can be faked otherwise. I am sure that Birdchain will realise this at some point and implement something similar, however, it will take much longer time as they have no experience in this field at all, while we have a working solution which is currently being used by most top SMS aggregators in the world.

2. Birdchain is quite behind in terms of development as well as conceptually. Their white paper hardly describes how the blockchain part of their platform would function, they do not provide any technical details, unlike us. We already made a lot of research and development on this subject and we already know how to implement every aspect of our system.

Overall, Birdchain just came up with the concept, however, did not have enough time to think about the technical side of implementation. In contrast, we already have working prototypes of the product and it has been live since 2016.

Hi,

Birdchain team is here. I would like to first state that we do not want to start badmouthing on other projects. Thus before you make your statements about other projects please do a thoruogh research about the project and team.

1. Our team is already 10 years in the A2P SMS market thus I can clearly state that we have all the required Know-How, Experience, Technology, Connections and Clients in place.  And you are one of our smaller clients.
2. Our whitepaper has been updated since the last version you are reffering to. In addition a new update coming soon in a few days.
3. Your product from 2016 has no relationship with what you are trying to create now.

If anyone has any questions regarding our project please ask directly and do not refer to people who are bias Smiley. Visit us at www.birdchain.io

P.s. Key difference between our solutions is that we will allow the general public to sell SMS which will have bigger global impact, adaptability of the app and appeal while SMSCHAIN will focus on few token holders.

Hi Birdchain. We have made our research about your project before making the post and we expressed our opinion about the advantages which we currently have in comparison to your project. Stating such advantages has nothing to do with badmouthing.

1. You definitely have significant experience on the A2P SMS market. What you don't have experience in is SMS quality testing, which is essential part of any similar project to function. If you do not have proper quality control implemented, you will constantly face issues with fake DLRs and general low quality delivery problems. We have certainly much more experience in the domain of SMS quality testing and this is a simple fact which we have stated. I am sure you will be able to figure this out yourself, however, it will definitely take more time for you since you have to do it from scratch.

2. Unfortunately, we are not monitoring your white paper on daily basis. However, we had a quick look at it now and we still see almost no technical details about how the blockchain part of your system is expected to work. You cannot compare it to our detailed explanation (ref: https://smschain.org/wp_smschain.pdf?v=1.2.6 pages 14-20 ). We dedicate at least 6 full pages of our white paper to blockchain infrastructure details and we do not see anything comparable in yours. This can mean one of 3 things: 1. You are still behind in research when it comes to the blockchain part of the system. 2. You have done the research, however, for some reason you still have not added it to your white paper. 3. There is a detailed description in your white paper, we just can't find it. The only relevant technical information we have found in your white paper was reference to Plasma + IOTA. Hence, we are inclined to believe the 1st case.

3. Our product which is live since 2016 had direct relation to what we are creating. It serves as a prototype of a testing node, which will be an essential part of SMSCHAIN network.

P.S. we haven't promoted our website on any of your channels as yet, is it ok for us to do it as you did it in our thread? Wink

P.P.S "Key difference between our solutions is that we will allow the general public to sell SMS which will have bigger global impact, adaptability of the app and appeal while SMSCHAIN will focus on few token holders." - that is not the case. SMSCHAIN will also allow general public to sell SMS and will not focus only on token holders.

sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:20:06 AM

how to work this project and what smschain will airdrop ?
Birdchain

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:07:34 PM

Hi,

Hi Birdchain. We have made our research about your project before making the post and we expressed our opinion about the advantages which we currently have in comparison to your project. Stating such advantages has nothing to do with badmouthing.

1. You definitely have significant experience on the A2P SMS market. What you don't have experience in is SMS quality testing, which is essential part of any similar project to function. If you do not have proper quality control implemented, you will constantly face issues with fake DLRs and general low quality delivery problems. We have certainly much more experience in the domain of SMS quality testing and this is a simple fact which we have stated. I am sure you will be able to figure this out yourself, however, it will definitely take more time for you since you have to do it from scratch.

2. Unfortunately, we are not monitoring your white paper on daily basis. However, we had a quick look at it now and we still see almost no technical details about how the blockchain part of your system is expected to work. You cannot compare it to our detailed explanation (ref: https://smschain.org/wp_smschain.pdf?v=1.2.6 pages 14-20 ). We dedicate at least 6 full pages of our white paper to blockchain infrastructure details and we do not see anything comparable in yours. This can mean one of 3 things: 1. You are still behind in research when it comes to the blockchain part of the system. 2. You have done the research, however, for some reason you still have not added it to your white paper. 3. There is a detailed description in your white paper, we just can't find it. The only relevant technical information we have found in your white paper was reference to Plasma + IOTA. Hence, we are inclined to believe the 1st case.

3. Our product which is live since 2016 had direct relation to what we are creating. It serves as a prototype of a testing node, which will be an essential part of SMSCHAIN network.

P.S. we haven't promoted our website on any of your channels as yet, is it ok for us to do it as you did it in our thread? Wink

P.P.S "Key difference between our solutions is that we will allow the general public to sell SMS which will have bigger global impact, adaptability of the app and appeal while SMSCHAIN will focus on few token holders." - that is not the case. SMSCHAIN will also allow general public to sell SMS and will not focus only on token holders.

We see that you will disapoint a lot of people for this we are very sorry.

NoShiteSherlock

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:26:28 AM

SMSchain, I am curious about what it looks like to sell your unused SMS. Will strangers be receiving SMS from my phone number and then I will be receiving replies back that were intended for the purchasing company? Will I (my phone number) remain anonymous to the receivers of SMS coming from my line?
covertkarst

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:34:00 AM

when is presentation?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:10:45 PM

So smschain is basically a marketplace for selling unused sms, right? I think it is a nice concept but i do not like if the sms will be sent through the number of the person selling them. I hope the buyer will have to use his own number.

MustDream

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:18:24 PM

SMSchain, I am curious about what it looks like to sell your unused SMS. Will strangers be receiving SMS from my phone number and then I will be receiving replies back that were intended for the purchasing company? Will I (my phone number) remain anonymous to the receivers of SMS coming from my line?
good question, and how about different countries, didnt get it, how it works.
hideto98

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

English - Romanian Translator, Manager

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:44:32 PM

Romanian ANN translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399045.new#new

gPvQ4yJZMfcHNdWxXYhG9q2mn
zckeles

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:28:22 AM

ico price is 0.002 eth
SMSCHAIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

Dear Community,

We have some important information concerning the ICO.

This week an agreement was settled with a strategic investor who will invest 5M USD in the project SMSCHAIN.
In result of this, our CEO has decided to call off the ICO, which was supposed to take place November 20th, 2017. With this agreement, the team has raised the sufficient funds to proceed with the development and implementations of the project according to the original road map.

Please note that,

-  All individual investments collected so far as of today will be returned back to the wallets they originaly proceeded. The funds will be returned to all  wallets between 20th and 23rd November 2017.

-  Tokens of the SMS project will be once again available for purchase once the project is developed and launched.

-  Bounty campaign tokens and those won during the Telegram channel lottery will be fully paid until December 20, 2017.

We welcome you to stay in touch. There is a lot of work ahead on the way to success.

Best regards,
SMSCHAIN Team

Birdchain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:53 PM

Dear Community,

We have some important information concerning the ICO.

This week an agreement was settled with a strategic investor who will invest 5M USD in the project SMSCHAIN.
In result of this, our CEO has decided to call off the ICO, which was supposed to take place November 20th, 2017. With this agreement, the team has raised the sufficient funds to proceed with the development and implementations of the project according to the original road map.

Please note that,

-  All individual investments collected so far as of today will be returned back to the wallets they originaly proceeded. The funds will be returned to all  wallets between 20th and 23rd November 2017.

-  Tokens of the SMS project will be once again available for purchase once the project is developed and launched.

-  Bounty campaign tokens and those won during the Telegram channel lottery will be fully paid until December 20, 2017.

We welcome you to stay in touch. There is a lot of work ahead on the way to success.

Best regards,
SMSCHAIN Team

Congratulations on raising your capital but we are very sorry to see that you have failled your community...  On the other hand we are not going to give up to the corporations and stick with the community. Thus all those who believe in projects supported by the people join us on our ICO Saturday November 18 15:00:00 GMT.

_ChucK_

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:55:44 PM

and who will be your miner now? Only an idiot will buy these tokens (if the only investor tries to sell them).
Good luck, you collected money, but destroyed your own idea.
rhkbd

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:16:42 AM

BTC wow  Smiley  Grin Real EtherGold EGD
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: