Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Low caps - which is most legit?  (Read 806 times)
SHBlizzard (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:09:23 AM

theyre probably all scam coins, but if one wasn't a scam and is a 100x - 1000x - which one would it be?

SPHR, UNIFY, COSS, DDF, ENT, TKR, DALC, Q2C

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:51:01 AM

Its cindicator is the real deal and the real t9ken which has value. You can see about it at datadash youtube. And you can googling it about the project about the roadmap about how smooth they run the ico.all is great in my opinion. Its not like other ico which promises bonus. All participant get same price.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:21:36 AM

Asking for opinion means that you will get influenced by someone else. The next gem is hidden and will remain so until the whale has completed to accumulate it. Then it will start being talked about in forms such as this and over twitter. DYOR

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:22:20 AM

Unfortunately I've heard about SPHR only. Just because it's a little bit more popular than others. According to graphs COSS is most interesting for investment I suppose. But fundamental analysis should be much more important here.
If you have such suspicion about only these coins there is the way to make profit anyway. Divide your deposit and invest same parts at each of them Wink
P.S. Check out ZEN. It has a little bigger cap, but it's very promising coin!
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:28:26 AM

"scam coins" never last long. they will always die pretty soon. having a low market cap does not make them scam, it just makes them crappy coins like others.

the same thing is true about having a high market cap. that doesn't make a coin legit, it just means the high cap coin could fool more people into investing in it than the other coins ever could.

this is why you should seriously stop looking at the market capitalization of different coins. it is very misleading.

Buying the dip...
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:17:08 AM

I had a good idea about my activity tokens but I couldn't list it on any exchanges because I really didn't try, I just PMed a few exchange admins telling about my ideas and how they could benefit from it, they never responded to me, half fledged lol. I see many of scam coins are in coinmarket, it makes me feel like useless person with no hopes for the future, I need to end my life now. another half fledged lol.
All the super low caps coins are legit if they are not ICO. if they can be mined, ask yourself why no body is mining them? you are looking for something like Bitcoin but lol seriously?
Also what is COSS? I like it already even if it's a scam, because coss means pussy in my language, let me have some please. explosion of lols.

🖤😏
SHBlizzard (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:22:40 PM

"scam coins" never last long. they will always die pretty soon. having a low market cap does not make them scam, it just makes them crappy coins like others.

the same thing is true about having a high market cap. that doesn't make a coin legit, it just means the high cap coin could fool more people into investing in it than the other coins ever could.

this is why you should seriously stop looking at the market capitalization of different coins. it is very misleading.

I was looking a low market caps because of higher potential returns. But i also eliminated coins that had premined, or very have low coin supply. these coins are the only ones with decent websites/roadmap, also have a certain amount of organic growth. A couple of them have anonymous dev teams, which does not inspire my confidence. but ultimately, these were the only coins worth having a look (i went through everysingle coin/token in the  100k-1mil cap on coinmarket) so yes i did do my own research, was looking more for consensus

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:39:04 PM

I was looking a low market caps because of higher potential returns. But i also eliminated coins that had premined, or very have low coin supply. these coins are the only ones with decent websites/roadmap, also have a certain amount of organic growth. A couple of them have anonymous dev teams, which does not inspire my confidence. but ultimately, these were the only coins worth having a look (i went through everysingle coin/token in the  100k-1mil cap on coinmarket) so yes i did do my own research, was looking more for consensus

IMHO, your approach is not that good.

Remember that you are investing and as such look for the return.  It is about percentage.

Consider all factors; market cap, coin qty, unit cost, ranking, etc. For me the most important factor is the volume.  No matter how good the dev team, the project, etc....if the people/masses don't support it, it won't go anywhere.  The best indicator of that is the daily volumes.  HOWEVER, watch for pump and dumps.  Your range is sadly the most susceptible to it.  You need to look at historical data for consistent growth/volume.  This is a general rule that may not fit all.   New coins for example may not fit well with this so adjust as needed. 

It also depends on your goal.  I have 3 categories; short, medium, and long term coins.  Each require a different approach to them.

Hope this helps.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:46:09 PM

People are talking about ebtc. The name sound so cool like a new bitcoin. The cap is super low right now. It is under 50k on coinmarketcap. The coin intend to bring smart contract to bitcoin vice- versa
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:47:00 PM

There need to be at least a reason for a new coin to rise rapidly.
Among the new coins Ethereum and monero got success and we now clearly know why that happend.
In such competition there is not much to expect from new coins.
At least you can buy them cheap and sell them getting 20-50% profit.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
SHBlizzard (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:34:02 PM

IMHO, your approach is not that good.

Remember that you are investing and as such look for the return.  It is about percentage.

Consider all factors; market cap, coin qty, unit cost, ranking, etc. For me the most important factor is the volume.  No matter how good the dev team, the project, etc....if the people/masses don't support it, it won't go anywhere.  The best indicator of that is the daily volumes.  HOWEVER, watch for pump and dumps.  Your range is sadly the most susceptible to it.  You need to look at historical data for consistent growth/volume.  This is a general rule that may not fit all.   New coins for example may not fit well with this so adjust as needed. 

It also depends on your goal.  I have 3 categories; short, medium, and long term coins.  Each require a different approach to them.

Hope this helps.

I'm more into the longterm approach, most of the coins listed are fairly new to the market (btw i listed the wrong ticker symbol for SPHR - its actually XID) - im just hunting for the next gem  Grin

geac.xraekhurcoe

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:58:40 PM

theyre probably all scam coins, but if one wasn't a scam and is a 100x - 1000x - which one would it be?

First you need to clarify what you understand for legit/scam.
For me there is no way a COIN listed in coinmarketcap to be scam because for me the definition of scam is probably different from yours. Scam for me is a project that just run away with you money and don't deliver anything almost immediately after raising funds, some of them claim they got hacked, stolen in some way.

Things I don't consider scam but just failure:
* Project deliver code but it is not working as intended by lack of technical capacity and don't go live/mainnet;
* Project lack to maintain growing interest and or user base;
* Project lack if funding / marketcap;

So for me scam is a definition pretty close to robbery and or steal like take and run and if they got listed they didn't run, at least yet !

Definition of scam:

a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation an insurance scam

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:29:16 PM

iam prefered choose TKR(trackr)
second placed choose dent, because dent price is cheap, same with NEM can potential incraese very high
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:52:59 PM

I don't know any of the listed coins. I will give a look. It is very important to chose a coin where the devs seem to be really committed. Sometimes coins die when devs just abandon them and nobody picks them up...
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:00:52 AM

Before you invest in anything.  You have to do your "own" homework. 
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:43:25 AM

I dont want to invest in these crappy coins because if they are belong in the lowest rank meaning almost no one would like to invest on these coins so it will become more risky for all traders if they adopt this coins. Soon if these coins cant be promoted then it will be disappear in the market list together with your small investment therefore before you invest you should do a deep research of that coin to avoid the risk.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:07:55 AM

Despite its promising value and rating, many are investing in its bounty
If from the start the launcher is merely a fraud, it will not survive the coin spinning on the bitcoin wheel
All is not a guarantee

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:59:03 AM

I think none. Basically noone is sure if these are gonna be legit good project. It is like betting your money over soccer matches to invest in these coins. Devs try to portray themselves as legit businessmen but how can you know?

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ox1337

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

Low caps are tricky because most of the times there isnt much info about them but 3 that I own that I know arent scams are, there is a lot of info about them, they are about to release their products and their teams are quite solid and decently known.

EQT Equitrader
MSP Mothership
FLO Florincoin
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:25:22 AM

Anyone who knows about an undiscovered gem will want to keep it undiscovered, so they won't share it until they've built as big a position as they want.
I don't think there's much point asking the question on here, a lot of posts will be from people wanting to dump their bags.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: