Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:59:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Low caps - which is most legit?  (Read 807 times)
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:27:02 PM

One of the indicators that a future coin will be a shitcoin it's the soft cap, if it's too low they're just there to try and make some quick bucks. Most of those coins look horrible
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

theyre probably all scam coins, but if one wasn't a scam and is a 100x - 1000x - which one would it be?

SPHR, UNIFY, COSS, DDF, ENT, TKR, DALC, Q2C

Why do you start with a claim that they are probably all scam coins? Have you taken up the task of looking at their objectives and how they would be setting up its implementation in reality? Have you read these projects' whitepapers at least? I believe SPHR is not a scam. I cannot tell as to the legitimacy of the others that you mentioned.
Gymshark

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:55:32 PM

"scam coins" never last long. they will always die pretty soon. having a low market cap does not make them scam, it just makes them crappy coins like others.

the same thing is true about having a high market cap. that doesn't make a coin legit, it just means the high cap coin could fool more people into investing in it than the other coins ever could.

this is why you should seriously stop looking at the market capitalization of different coins. it is very misleading.

Its threads like these with bias, uneducated responses filled with BS and zero facts to back up claims that has created the vast amount of shitcoins we see today. Seems that a majority of crypto investors today are unintelligent individuals looking to risk their own cash for high risk high reward investments. Doing so can be successful in the short term, but the truth of the matter is that ones luck won't last. And without proper research/intelligence/dudiligence most people won't end up profiting from this form of investing.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=116909Cool
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:43:31 PM

"scam coins" never last long. they will always die pretty soon. having a low market cap does not make them scam, it just makes them crappy coins like others.

the same thing is true about having a high market cap. that doesn't make a coin legit, it just means the high cap coin could fool more people into investing in it than the other coins ever could.

this is why you should seriously stop looking at the market capitalization of different coins. it is very misleading.

Its threads like these with bias, uneducated responses filled with BS and zero facts to back up claims that has created the vast amount of shitcoins we see today. Seems that a majority of crypto investors today are unintelligent individuals looking to risk their own cash for high risk high reward investments. Doing so can be successful in the short term, but the truth of the matter is that ones luck won't last. And without proper research/intelligence/dudiligence most people won't end up profiting from this form of investing.

You lost every ounce of credibility from anyone that has at least half a brain when you state something like this "Seems that a majority of crypto investors today are unintelligent individuals looking to risk their own cash for high risk high reward investments".

Every single investment in cryptocurrencies is a high risk-high reward. If you don't realize that by now, you clearly are the most delusional person here.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

I had a good idea about my activity tokens but I couldn't list it on any exchanges because I really didn't try, I just PMed a few exchange admins telling about my ideas and how they could benefit from it, they never responded to me, half fledged lol. I see many of scam coins are in coinmarket, it makes me feel like useless person with no hopes for the future, I need to end my life now. another half fledged lol.
All the super low caps coins are legit if they are not ICO. if they can be mined, ask yourself why no body is mining them? you are looking for something like Bitcoin but lol seriously?
Also what is COSS? I like it already even if it's a scam, because coss means pussy in my language, let me have some please. explosion of lols.
That your last statement really got me laughing hugely, I really needed that. I had to do some googling and I discovered it is a Farsi Language if I am correct. COSS seems to be a very good project and they have great team behind them. The project so far has been smooth and the good thing about them is that they have an exchange which I have not tried myself anyway but I believe is already trading some coins including COSS itself. I have some and I am sure going to hold for a while.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jules-jules

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:45:51 AM

theyre probably all scam coins, but if one wasn't a scam and is a 100x - 1000x - which one would it be?

Anyone who knows about an undiscovered gem will want to keep it undiscovered, so they won't share it until they've built as big a position as they want.
I don't think there's much point asking the question on here, a lot of posts will be from people wanting to dump their bags.

+1

Do your own research, research more. Ask questions in the community and to the team. If you're happy with their responses consider investing.
Also, what's the value proposition, how do token holders benefit (apart from mere price increase). Good luck!
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 6581

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:39:34 AM

There is a coin that has the following "ingredients":

- an innovative, eco-friendly consensus algorithm that competes with Proof-of-Stake
- three different consensus algorithms (so no power group can "take it over")
- an asic-unfriendly mining algorithm that is only used in that particular coin
- will provide a decentralized web soon
- no premine nor instamine
- a technically minded, decentralized community, not a corporation or "scam project" behind it
- very low market cap of about $200.000 (one coin is worth about $0.013), at rank ~650 on Coinmarketcap.
- only traded at Novaexchange

Do your own research Grin I'll not name it here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:40:40 AM

I think Riya (Ehteriya ) is auction based coin where the token is used for crypto based auction site it was looking good i got  some profit from this coin . Even its having very low market cap . May be after bitcoin fork it will rise .
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:44:25 AM

surely. The ultimate price of a coin is defined by its usability rather than its availability. If people are not using a coin, they would have no value.
So, most of the low cap coins are ponzi.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 6581

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:54:44 AM

surely. The ultimate price of a coin is defined by its usability rather than its availability. If people are not using a coin, they would have no value.
So, most of the low cap coins are ponzi.

Almost all altcoins have some characteristics of Ponzi schemes. There is even a top 15 coin that is tied to a simple HYIP (=Ponzi) scheme (I don't want to name it explicitly, but most here will know which one I mean).

Here you can see how "much" even Top 10 coins are "used" (tl;dr: Only Ethereum and Ripple have some use, the rest are basically pure speculation vehicles).

Inversely, the fact that a coin has a "low cap" doesn't make it automatically a Ponzi candidate. But you're actually right that one has to be careful. There is the well-known "Reviving Death Coins" scheme, where an old and unknown coin gets new life when some "developers" buy most of the supply for almost no cost, pump it (with one or two new releases) and dump it burning lots of "greater fools".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aladdin-Sane-83

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:10:13 AM

There is a coin that has the following "ingredients":

- an innovative, eco-friendly consensus algorithm that competes with Proof-of-Stake
- three different consensus algorithms (so no power group can "take it over")
- an asic-unfriendly mining algorithm that is only used in that particular coin
- will provide a decentralized web soon
- no premine nor instamine
- a technically minded, decentralized community, not a corporation or "scam project" behind it
- very low market cap of about $200.000 (one coin is worth about $0.013), at rank ~650 on Coinmarketcap.
- only traded at Novaexchange

Do your own research Grin I'll not name it here.

Talking about Slimcoin  Grin
charxwsm

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:16:52 AM

Hey guys, check out this relatively unknown project here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2144509.msg22885275#msg22885275
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:22:24 AM

I really cannot even stress enough how much I don’t give a dog’s poop about all the shitcoins mentioned above. It’s not that I am too busy to read further about them, it’s just that I don’t see them as something worth my time and effort. Better invest on other coins that have better potential. I ain’t gonna mention any coz i am not payed to advertise them. Just know that there are coins that are a lot more better than those.
OZZYMANDIAS

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

U will get influenced by someone else's opinion
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:27:00 PM

If it do only same like BTC - SCAM
Do test of current implemented functions, most sites, roadmaps and whitepapers is SCAM.
For example: SIACOIN have work but impossible to use it cose you need download huge amount of data before you can deposit you files.
Find something what potentially will get wide use and compare with current maket cap.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: