Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia and the world!  (Read 35306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:06:34 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 10:25:29 PM by Driendy

Is this a good buy at the moment?

With these prices it is a good time to invest and sit on it, to HOLD. I am investing on monthly basis and currently standing at 20000 Rupees. I know it is not much but expecting the price to be at Q1/2018 around 10 dollars as India will grow big community and put more focus around it.

I think the start and success will eventually depend on Indians!

Everybody now are on the top 10 coins especially BTC. As I always said this coin and even the BTC will be good store of value but to display them as cash payment it's a bit too optimistic even for BTC. You need to have the speed which some coins have but this is not really the case with Ruppe . The other point is that many say in Asia we have 2bln people = big potential . This is not the case. We have to check how many people have :

- sufficient investment assets ,
- know the crypto and want to take a risk.

If you take Japan , there is 250 mln but are 50% on it with huge incomes and savings, for India only maybe 0.001 are able to invest something decent in crypto which most of the time goes to the big coins hence we struggle here to progress. The other issue with the project is the ideology side of it. Why should I buy Rupee ? Because it's called Rupee and it's from Asia? If this is the business value , it is definitely not sufficient to grow like VTC let's say. The business world does not care too much about it, all that matters is trust and potential and this is why today BTC is at 17k per coin. Will see how it work in the next months and if we are still where we are now , then decide .
maagine

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

I have the following questions for the RUPEE developer.
1. What are your plans in carrying out more awareness in India?
2. Do you have any upcoming events?

I also encourage you too to get $RUP listed in Binance, Bittrex and the new exchange created in India.
$RUP is a great project for the whole world.

Hi,
Developers are active on other forums/platform. This is just an announcement. You can join telegram!
cheekyvirgin

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:46:00 PM

How can i buy RUP currency please.

Your advice would be really appreciated

Thanks
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:08:55 PM

How can i buy RUP currency please.

Your advice would be really appreciated

Thanks

You can buy them at cryptopia, or coinexchange, or novaexchange (don't go to yobit. This exchange is full of problems...). I recommend cryptopia or coinexchange. They have the biggest volume of RUP trades, and this increases your chance to get your orders filled.
After you have created an account at one of these exchanges (please enable 2FA for your security!), you can send BTC to your account and buy RUP.
If you have any more questions:
Please ask!
Smiley

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
BitcoinPeso
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:59:22 AM

We hope that everyone supports Rupee - Country and Region cryptocurrencies are the way of the future!

Please also check out the new Regional Cryptocurrency for Latin America - BitcoinPeso.

Seeing that Venezuala is running almost solely on bitocin at the moment, i could see it gain traction in areas of hyper inflation.
with the roadmap planned, and community support, we make it to a strong exchange and it could easily gain traction with the right volume and supporters. And with tapping a hungry market like latin america, esp. mexico, argentina, venezuela, and colombia right now. And mexico has some strong exchanges emerging as well.

Right now we are still in the community building with free airdrop and bounty rewards programs. Join the Community!

alxbaev

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:46:28 PM

options for mining please Smiley who and how mine this coin? some number examples?
dryeyes7

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:45:48 AM

is ur facebook page down ?
GOODCASH

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:17:25 PM

Rupee will be next Litecoin by 2019-2020. that is my prediction
India King

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:49:55 PM

Hello everyone, there was an excellent QA session on Telegram channel lasting for 2 hours with the Rupee team today. Major news released in the QA session. Ask anyone of the admins for a transcript of the QA session.
We are lucky to get Rupee at this price folks today!
Check out Telegram group for updates: https://t.me/CryptoRupee
India King

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

I have the following questions for the RUPEE developer.
1. What are your plans in carrying out more awareness in India?
2. Do you have any upcoming events?

I also encourage you too to get $RUP listed in Binance, Bittrex and the new exchange created in India.
$RUP is a great project for the whole world.

Hi check out the telegram channel for QA transcripts from 20.12.2017. Answers your queries and more! Rupee train is starting to move. price is now very affordable - but the Rupee pendulum is going to swing very fast to the other side.
rvk53

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:23:25 AM

I have been watching this coin from the very beginning, when it appeared on the YoBit.net exchange and cost less than 100 sat. In a short period it rose in price. A very serious team, and they know how to do the work. They have several pools that work fine and several exchanges without complaints. Investors have already received a lot of profit from their coins at the pumps. Now the lowest price. There will be a strong increase to $ 10.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

1 of good project. this coin very fast grow on market. good luck dev.

itsaworry

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:47:50 AM

Hello everyone, there was an excellent QA session on Telegram channel lasting for 2 hours with the Rupee team today. Major news released in the QA session. Ask anyone of the admins for a transcript of the QA session.
We are lucky to get Rupee at this price folks today!
Check out Telegram group for updates: https://t.me/CryptoRupee
Hi , that does sound encouraging . . unfortunately Google Chrome OS cannot open Telegram so i have to follow the chat on Reddit . . . i bought some RUP in early November , the price has just dropped since then . . . i've got my RUP on an exchange , has there been any talk on that virus warning on the Windows wallet . ? . . . thanks .
rvk53

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:28:40 AM

Now I am anxiously waiting for a new price increase .
Ierusalim

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:33:00 AM

Believe in RUP
haseeb_33

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:10:52 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 07:21:48 PM by haseeb_33

Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining Rupee.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3433
  • User     : YOUR_RUP_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=RUP

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3433 -u RCjQ8PDyBzgeeSUWd4zXW4f4ceUU2YCuZj -p c=RUP

Happy mining Smiley

This pool doesn't even support RUP. starting mining on given address and it will consider it as ROOFS(another coin)
azsum

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:58:32 PM

this is the first currency,  which I made an investment, it seems very reliable to me, there are only good opinions here, very good professional website, reliable and large team, normal supply,  everything looks perfect
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:36:40 AM

Is there any info on how we can mine this coin already? Smiley

miningfield

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 10:47:01 PM

RUP can be mined at https://rup.miningfield.com

desertboy10 (OP)

Activity: 99

Rupee TEAM

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:59:22 AM

RUP can be mined at https://rup.miningfield.com

Thanks miningfield.

Rupee team is thinking of moving to Equihash Algorihm so that every person in the world with a PC and GPU can mine Rupee, not the people only with ASIC.

RUPEE TEAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: