Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex's delisting list  (Read 5405 times)
FULL_TILT

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:57:51 AM

That's very sadly. None of those are in my portfolio but these kind of news can hurt the sentiment about crypto currencies. I hope they can change their mind.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:23:34 PM

Why was BTS removed Sad

According to the following tweet:

https://twitter.com/woolsim/status/915130624830201856

So it looks like Bittrex is having problems with their node. If the issues can be resolved, then they might change their minds.

That doesn't make any sense.  So what if their node needs some tweaking.  As if that would stop them from fixing it since BTS is a high volume coin and brings in decent profit in fees.

Let's wait for what move Polo makes.  If it delists BTS too then it's prolly the SEC.

Yes - what Poloniex does will be a big clue, because you can not only trade bitshares on Polo, but lend them too (one of the few coins they have approved for lending). Bitshares is currently the #2 most actively traded coin on Polo today...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
CaesarCipher

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:14:50 PM

Interesting to see Bitshares being delisted.

Could this have anything to do with the fact that Bitshares is a competitor?

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

Man, there was so much hype for Darcus when it was launched to the public a little time ago. Lol now they are doing pretty badly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

2. Bittrex has added ADA some days ago. That shitcoin from Charles Hoskinson. If I remember right he was involved in Bitshares as well and there was some bad blood with him and Dan Larimer before he left the project.

My thoughts about ADA.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:29:06 AM

Today two coins were delisted from bittrex

~snip~
Theres a difference between "were delisted" and "will be delisted" please make sure that you double check your post or else you are sending a wrong signal to others making it look like Bittrex already removed DAR and BTS while the truth is it will take effect October 13, 2017. I remember Bittrex posting the same notice to BRK (Breakout) but till now BRK is still there. But I guess the situation with DAR and BTS is different since the term used by Bittrex is "will be deleted"
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:46:03 AM

It was about the same game with Bitcoin and China recently. ( Insane drop to get price even higher before the storm )

I don't know... But I loaded up 5,000$ USD at 1225 Satoshi/BTS and will hold on these, I won't miss another boat, if there is another one, I'm taking the plunge to hodl.

Supergain03

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:28:35 PM

What's happening?

http://thecryptosyndicate.com/opinion-bittrex-anomaly/
aliborn (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 181

Trading automation for BINANCE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:31:30 PM

Continue the list

Supergain03

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

yeah, it really looks like they are manipulating the market
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:19:20 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 08:55:57 PM by b4h4mu7

On Sept 1st, Bittrex delisted Boolberry despite have over 300BTC in volume and reversal to uptrend. They refused to engage in any civil discussion about the delisting. When I joined their support channel and inquired about it, they kicked me out of the support channel and posted their delisting guidelines on our thread via a sockputppet account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.msg21121918#msg21121918

What's odd is 1 week before the delisting the market on Bittrex crashed from 15k Satoshi down to 3000 Sat then immediately recovered. Over the next week the downtrend reversed and went to breakout through 20k. As soon as buys broke through it triggered a delisting noticed in a similar fashion to a limit sell. I couldn't understand why anyone would dump all the way down to 3k Sat but when the delisting noticed came around it started to make sense it was Bittrex or an insider there dumping their holdings.

Even more odd, another Cryptonote project AEON has had its wallet in maintenance mode since May and is still listed there.

I thought it was interesting that they are delisting BBR, but not delisting AEON, even though AEON wallet has been in maintenance mode for going on three months now and from intermittent checking it seemed like volume wasn't that dissimilar.

Full disclosure: I don't hold any boolberry anymore, and do have some aeons.

My conclusion follows Occam's razor, the simplest answer is usually the correct one: Bittrex is engaging market manipulation. If it can be proved they are selling their holdings before delisting announcement it would be grounds for legal action since they knowingly took advantage of investors buy support to liquidate their holdings.

My suggestion is that someone start a class action lawsuit against them and Poloniex for unjustified market manipulation to seek damages for investors caused by their actions. The same thing would happen if NASDAQ or some other entity dumped their holdings before delisting an asset. If they want to impose KYC/AML policies like a real broker for traders then they should be forced to provide the same transparency to investors and delisting.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/poloniex-to-delist-17-altcoins-in-may-without-explanation

IMO, traders should all begin to withdraw their funds form Bittrex. They don't seem to care for the communities who got them where they are at today and therefore we as a community should refuse to give them our business.
FireBurn

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:57:20 AM

We must be more cautious before investing Cry
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:03:11 AM

Wow they are delisting a couple of coins and I was shocked Bitshare got delisted too. I thought this coin had a lot of supply or maybe this was one of China's coins they created. We really must be very careful on what coins we will be investing or else it's going to be zero by the end of this year.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
aliborn (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 181

Trading automation for BINANCE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:14:31 PM

delisting canceled

seeker56

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

I've been reading that BITTREX will be delisting around 80 altcoins. I went to their site and this is all they currently have being delisted:
STATUS   MARKET NAME   NOTICE
Normal   BTC-CLUB   The BTC-CLUB market will be removed on March 23rd, 2018.
Normal   BTC-CPC   The BTC-CPC market will be removed on March 23rd, 2018.
Normal   BTC-FAIR   The BTC-FAIR market will be removed on March 30th, 2018.
Normal   BTC-GCR   The BTC-GCR market will be removed on March 23rd, 2018.
Normal   BTC-PDC   The BTC-PDC market will be removed on March 23rd, 2018.
Normal   BTC-START   The BTC-START market will be removed on March 30th, 2018.

Anyone have a bigger list?
seeker56

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:42:25 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

I found the current list:
We will be removing the wallets included in the list below on March 30, 2018. Once these wallets are removed, we will no longer be able to recover these coins. Users must withdraw their coins before March 30, 2018, in order to keep them. The coins marked with an asterisk (*) have broken blockchains or wallets that will not allow withdrawals. In those cases, the inability to withdraw your balance is not due to the Bittrex Exchange platform, but is caused by a problem with the underlying blockchain or wallet associated with that coin.

8BIT
ADC
AM
AMS
APEX*
ARB
BITS*
BITZ*
BLC
BOB
BSTY
BTA
CCN
CRBIT*
CRYPT*
DAR
DGC
DRACO
DTC
FC2
FRK
FSC2*
GEMZ
GHC
GP
GRT
HKG
HYPER*
HZ
J
KR*
LXC*
MAX
MEC
METAL
MND
MTR*
MZC
NAUT
NET
NEU*
NTRN
OC*
ORB
PRIME*
PXI
ROOT*
SCOT
SCRT*
SFR*
SLG
SLING*
SOON
SPRTS
SSD*
STEPS*
STV
SWING
TES
TIT
TRI
TRK
U*
UFO
UNIQ*
UNIT
UNO
UTC
VIOR*
VIRAL*
VPN
WARP*
XAUR
XBB
XC
XCO
XDQ*
XPY*
XQN
XSEED*
XTC
YBC*
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

I found the current list:
We will be removing the wallets included in the list below on March 30, 2018. Once these wallets are removed, we will no longer be able to recover these coins. Users must withdraw their coins before March 30, 2018, in order to keep them. The coins marked with an asterisk (*) have broken blockchains or wallets that will not allow withdrawals. In those cases, the inability to withdraw your balance is not due to the Bittrex Exchange platform, but is caused by a problem with the underlying blockchain or wallet associated with that coin.

8BIT
ADC
AM
AMS
APEX*
ARB
BITS*
BITZ*
BLC
BOB
BSTY
BTA
CCN
CRBIT*
CRYPT*
DAR
DGC
DRACO
DTC
FC2
FRK
FSC2*
GEMZ
GHC
GP
GRT
HKG
HYPER*
HZ
J
KR*
LXC*
MAX
MEC
METAL
MND
MTR*
MZC
NAUT
NET
NEU*
NTRN
OC*
ORB
PRIME*
PXI
ROOT*
SCOT
SCRT*
SFR*
SLG
SLING*
SOON
SPRTS
SSD*
STEPS*
STV
SWING
TES
TIT
TRI
TRK
U*
UFO
UNIQ*
UNIT
UNO
UTC
VIOR*
VIRAL*
VPN
WARP*
XAUR
XBB
XC
XCO
XDQ*
XPY*
XQN
XSEED*
XTC
YBC*

That is a lot. I also found out that many of these coins only exist on bittrex so the holders of these coins are going to download seperate wallets for each of these coins that they have.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

many of these coins have broken blockchains, which means you will be unable to withdraw from bittrex.

better sell while you can for BTC.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

At least this time there was some lead time.  I've seen Bittrex delist coins with less than a week's notice although I'd appreciate it if Bittrex would do some sort of push notification.  I only found this through a news site.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

Most of the coins in this list are useless stuff. I'm not worried about any of this coins/tokens. Healthy thing is coming that they got delisted from bittrex. Time speaks for itself. ****coins are going to die.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: