Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rbrunner7

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:36:49 PM

Ok, put up my latest code.
https://github.com/clintar/boolberry/tree/lmdb_scratch

i'm to the point where the blockchain syncs (pretty quickly) but if there are alternative blocks, it falls down, which makes some coretests fail. and i can't get a testnet set up to start mining from zero, or maybe even mine a block against this code. Haven't had time since I got the latest committed. should be able to just do
Code:
make -j4 build-release 
or
Code:
make -j4 build-debug
or
Code:
make -j4 build-debug-testnet
to get the thing to compile now (assuming required dev packages are installed). Please if anyone can help look at it, it would help a ton!

passing
Code:
--seed-node 88.197.53.159:10101
should get it syncing

I tried it. Worked like a charm for me, it downloaded the whole blockchain in around 90 minutes.

I did not let it run long enough to encounter a chain reorg, however.

Any tests that would be particularly valuable, beyond just running it and letting it download the blockchain?
Molenta

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:32:49 PM

bittrex is kicking this dead coin, ive sold all mine, surprised it was alive so long when devs left it in 2016

This is just ignorance and self perception over no clue for what financial currency means.
It should:  1. hold value, 2. be easyly devided, 3. easy stored, 4. transferable, 5. exchangable, 6. has limited supply

It is not about the dev all the time and pomp and press and news news coffee action.
Fiat money hasnt changed for +20 years and i personaly like it simple not changing all the time.

You have just pointed out some significant problems with Boolberry.

1. Hold Value.  It has not held it's value.  It was worth significantly more after the initial launch.  It then flat lined until the pump that started around six months ago.  It is now on a downward trend and considering the fact that it will not have any exchange to be traded on after Bittrex delists it it will have no value.

Not true. The true value is not estimated in dollars but by people. Let me explain. The nature of fiat currency is all wrong (for ordinary people). It is held in privat companies and controled by "printing" in infinite values as long as you want to pay interests, for example BOA, where banks, goverment borrow money (no limits). So if you borrow all the money from where it is printed and has to be returned with interests and they "print-make" the money, do the math. For this, i can guarantee that if you put XBB long enough in exchange it will grow in value in dollars. As for holding value it can not be "printed" in infinite numbers.
It is known from the past (Poloniex exchange), when Boolberry coin gets some fresh air and starts going to the moon they delist the coin making panic on his value, the value of this coin is the same and it is severe undervalued. Therefore it is a consperacy against this coin as someone is affraid of his true annonimity exchange POWER Wink And there are also another reasons.

4. Transferable  Boolberry is not easily transferable for many people.  It has a 4 gig .bin file that needs to load and uses over 6 gigs of ram when running.  On a typical desktop or laptop that brings the system to a crawl making it a hassle just to open the wallet.

Opening wallet in 6y old laptop, 4 GB RAM, WIN 10, and opened Edge + recording device, free was less than 3 GB RAM and internet is kinda slow WiFi, i can also paste how opening looks on a desktop 2017y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lORc1xatXig

5. Exchangeable    Once Boolberry is delisted from Bittrex it will only be exchangeable through p2p transfers that open up significant risks unless using a verified escrow which is a hassle.

Agree on that.

I am disappointed to see where Boolberry has ended up and I'll likely setup a node to at least help keep the chain alive in the case that the lmdb implementation is eventually successful because that would definitely be a game changer.

Great to hear that, will try to do the same after i learn some basics in programming, so i can contribute in any way that matters.

I'll continue to hold BBR I have and if in the end I end up with completely worthless coins then I'm willing to take that chance.   

Coins will stay with me till the end, will hodl forever Smiley

Sorry for picking every word written. Just trying to stay positive.

b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:44:04 AM

Like most of you, I’m apart of this community and an investor in the project. I noticed a lack of development in the project and decided to take proactive steps to restart it.

I reached out to Bittrex support (support@bittrex.com) on July 31st to inform them of our intentions to renew the project. I provided a link to the new block explorer that I paid Clintar to make for the community since the others have been offline for a considerable amount of time. Despite the "recommended outreach" listed on their delist guidelines, I didn’t receive any follow-up response from them. Furthermore, I joined their IRC asking for Bittrex staff with no response there either. As far as I can tell they never made any attempts to reach out to this community to voice concerns about issues they were having with the project. If they thought there was a lack of development interest they could of scrolled back a few pages where I announced my intentions and put up a bounty for a new block explorer.

Here is an excerpt from the July 31st e-mail:

I want to inform you that we have a new explorer up for the Boolberry project. The chainradar and miner's gate explorers have been offline and they don't have a support address. If you have any future questions regarding the project please direct them here. We are working hard on a new update and will keep you informed of any developments that would require hardfork.

After seeing the delisting notice Tuesday night I joined their Slack channel with the intentions of reaching out to Bittrex-Julian and Bittrex-Bill to see if they would reverse their decision, but they ignored my responses. Instead of responding to me, they created a sock puppet account “zombezi” and posted their delist guidelines on this Bitcointalk thread. I’m not 100% sure it was them but the timing was about 30 minutes after I messaged them. Bittrex-Richie then proceeded to kick me out of the support channel around the same time as the sock puppet posted on this thread. This is how they treat their customers who have been using and promoting their platform for years.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.msg21121918#msg21121918

In the past, other projects like Stealthcoin were given a delisting notice and somehow they were able to get it reversed. Maybe they paid for reversal, maybe they didn’t, we’ll never know.

What I can say is that this was completely unwarranted on their part. There are numerous coins listed on Bittrex with much less active development and some even trading with zero volume; however they are not up for delisting. Moreover, Boolberry was trading at all time high values ($.90) with considerable volume but they still decided to delist it. This is no different than Poloniex delisting Boolberry when it was approaching all time highs in both market cap and volume. There is a disturbing recurring pattern which makes me wonder if there really is some conspiracy at work here to keep Boolberry down. I can't think of any reason why a business would delist a product or service that is making them money since Boolberry has sustained consistent volume.

Based on their response and actions towards my inquiry it looks like their decision is final. We are actively looking towards other pairing options but nothing is concrete. Businesses who treat their customers like trash dont tend to last long. I surely won't be using their platform ever again after being ignored and treated like a beggar in the streets.
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

There is a disturbing recurring pattern which makes me wonder if there really is some conspiracy at work here to keep Boolberry down.

There's always been some strange stuff on the boolberry network and around its infrastructure.

The main thing for us is the database thing though, it is really a prerequisite honestly, and can kick start the discussions. We've been at this for over a year and fortunately since crypto changes at a breakneck speed, there are more exchanges now. Monero integration is happening on more exchanges, which means basic cryptonote integration.

These guys just can't have 1 blockchain taking so much RAM. They are running most of these things on 256mb docker containers, and boolberry needs a 6 gb bare metal server.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Molenta

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:15:36 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.
We would require your source code (preferably on Github) and a square logo to add your coin to Coinexchange.io
There is a 1 BTC fee for new coin additions.
Due to a backlog new coins are added within 14 days of payment.
We also require the link to a block explorer for your currency.
If you are interested and would like to proceed please let us know and we will send you a payment address.
Alternately let us know if you have any questions prior to making a decision.
Sincerely,
CoinExchange.io Support Team

https://www.coinexchange.io/

If we want to apply for this exchange we would need this 1 BTC, if you all agree we can collect this 1 BTC. Im sure if we get on exchange with payment, delisting will not be all the time on schedule.

Donate to this BTC address if you want: 1Hph5zaFngcfNo4XV9SHYx8KKKKypx1AKt (my part will be 0.05 BTC)
Or some of the devs can take the collecting part. I know its small exchange but this where we could get some ground.
Suggestions welcome.

b4h4mu7

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:52:05 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 05:27:44 PM by b4h4mu7

There is a disturbing recurring pattern which makes me wonder if there really is some conspiracy at work here to keep Boolberry down.

There's always been some strange stuff on the boolberry network and around its infrastructure.

The main thing for us is the database thing though, it is really a prerequisite honestly, and can kick start the discussions. We've been at this for over a year and fortunately since crypto changes at a breakneck speed, there are more exchanges now. Monero integration is happening on more exchanges, which means basic cryptonote integration.

These guys just can't have 1 blockchain taking so much RAM. They are running most of these things on 256mb docker containers, and boolberry needs a 6 gb bare metal server.

I find it hard to believe that an exchange doing 70,000BTC ($330M) in volume can't afford server costs, especially with the consistent volume Boolberry has received. In business you look at profits and losses. If a product or service is making thousands of dollars per month in profits and server costs don't exceed the operating costs then there is no loss. Of course there are other fixed and variable operating costs but that load is spread across the multitude of pairings they offer.

Business fundamentals aside, my point is that I followed their guidelines, reached out to them and they ignored me. After they announced delisting I reached out to them again and was ignored. On top of that they didn't attempt to reach out anyone in this community. As far as I know, your assumptions of why they are delisting Boolberry are based solely on your own conclusions.. not based on any evidence provided by Bittrex. At this point, it's all conjecture.. There is no transparency with either Bittrex or Poloniex when it comes to delisting. While I don't believe we need anymore government involvement in cryptocurrency - if they are going to impose verification standards on cryptotraders then maybe the SEC needs to enforce some type of delisting guidelines on these US-based exchanges. The actions and lack of transparency from Bittrex and Poloniex were directly responsible for the loss of millions of dollars to Boolbery investors and this isn't an isolated incident. If you look at the charts you can see a direct correlation between de-listing and the effect it has on the market cap. There is no getting around that the loss in market cap was affected by the de-listing announcement.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:00:08 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.
We would require your source code (preferably on Github) and a square logo to add your coin to Coinexchange.io
There is a 1 BTC fee for new coin additions.
Due to a backlog new coins are added within 14 days of payment.
We also require the link to a block explorer for your currency.
If you are interested and would like to proceed please let us know and we will send you a payment address.
Alternately let us know if you have any questions prior to making a decision.
Sincerely,
CoinExchange.io Support Team

https://www.coinexchange.io/

If we want to apply for this exchange we would need this 1 BTC, if you all agree we can collect this 1 BTC. Im sure if we get on exchange with payment, delisting will not be all the time on schedule.

Donate to this BTC address if you want: 1Hph5zaFngcfNo4XV9SHYx8KKKKypx1AKt (my part will be 0.05 BTC)
Or some of the devs can take the collecting part. I know its small exchange but this where we could get some ground.
Suggestions welcome.

If the community is going to pay to get on an exchange, it should be one with considerable volume and security standards. This is the first time I've heard of this exchange, so my gut tells me 1BTC is a lot of money to give to a small exchange. But don't let my advice stop you or anyone here from getting it listed there. It's a decentralized project so anyone can do as they please.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

1 BTC is over 4k USD now. That's to get listed by a 1 year old low volume exchange operated by unknown people. It can disappear any moment with all deposits. Anyway, if you have 1 BTC to spend, better give it to Bittrex so they can rent a dedicated server for BBR.
Molenta

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

I find it hard to believe that an exchange doing 70,000BTC ($330M) in volume can't afford server costs, especially with the consistent volume Boolberry has received. In business you look at profits and losses. If a product or service is making thousands of dollars per month in profits and server costs don't exceed the operating costs then there is no loss. Of course there are other fixed and variable operating costs but that load is spread across the multitude of pairings they offer.

Business fundamentals aside, my point is that I followed their guidelines, reached out to them and they ignored me. After they announced delisting I reached out to them again and was ignored. On top of that they didn't attempt to reach out anyone in this community. As far as I know, your assumptions of why they are delisting Boolberry are based solely on your own conclusions.. not based on any evidence provided by Bittrex. At this point, it's all conjecture.. There is no transparency with either Bittrex or Poloniex when it comes to delisting. While I don't believe we need anymore government involvement in cryptocurrency - if they are going to impose verification standards on cryptotraders then maybe the SEC needs to enforce some type of delisting guidelines on these US-based exchanges. The actions and lack of transparency from Bittrex and Poloniex were directly responsible for the loss of millions of dollars to Boolbery investors and this isn't an isolated incident. If you look at the charts you can see a direct correlation between de-listing and the effect it has on the market cap. There is no getting around that the loss in market cap was affected by the de-listing announcement.

Some reasons came along, right after Polniex delisted BBR, the DDOS attack came trying to destroy blockchain, why on earth would someone destroy such a small cap coin already in the dump faze when was delisted. And why on Bittrex someone is buying all the coins if its no worth. There was a buy offer for more than 10 BTC, he is a "beliber" or it could be just some "government" buying all the token, maybe dumping them later to crack the price. It is strange though. Would anyone buy BBR if it has no exchange for lets say 18 cents, i dont think so, but sure not for 45.000 dollars. So lets make to another exchange, this no one known exchange offer was just one proposal (did find it when looking where to buy HODL coin). Did try also on HITBTC and others. Cheers
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:07:29 PM

Some reasons came along, right after Polniex delisted BBR, the DDOS attack came trying to destroy blockchain, why on earth would someone destroy such a small cap coin already in the dump faze when was delisted. And why on Bittrex someone is buying all the coins if its no worth.

Exactly

Who would be using this network if it was worthless? Even in the almost two years with no progress on the coin, one known pool had 75% of the hashrate, but then there was an unknown miner and additional (or the same) entity constantly attacking the other pool

This has been going on for a long time.

so lets play a game, you could use Boolberry as a private payment rail Over The Counter. Someone is. I try to ignore them.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
b4h4mu7

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:02:23 AM

Some reasons came along, right after Polniex delisted BBR, the DDOS attack came trying to destroy blockchain, why on earth would someone destroy such a small cap coin already in the dump faze when was delisted. And why on Bittrex someone is buying all the coins if its no worth. There was a buy offer for more than 10 BTC, he is a "beliber" or it could be just some "government" buying all the token, maybe dumping them later to crack the price. It is strange though. Would anyone buy BBR if it has no exchange for lets say 18 cents, i dont think so, but sure not for 45.000 dollars. So lets make to another exchange, this no one known exchange offer was just one proposal (did find it when looking where to buy HODL coin). Did try also on HITBTC and others. Cheers

Thanks for all your efforts Molenta!
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:36:05 AM

min volume last days is about 100k, quite active community, so what the hack is Trex delisting it? I far as I know similar situation was with XST but appearently it is still there and happy trading. So let's write on their support, slack, twitter or whatever to leave XBB on Trex

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:03:29 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 04:24:35 PM by 1blockologist

Yeah, I'm buying.

Monero's mempool is full in periods of newfound interest, and no real scaling solution is available on any cryptonote roadmap just yet. Opaque transactions can flow into other cryptonote coins. Just like when litecoin was being used while bitcoin's transaction backlog grew.

Another year, another bullish case, and Monero is even further ahead in valuation showing the potential growth of the cryptonote space.

There are many people that don't want to touch bytecoin, and it is still amateur hour in XDN with very opaque development.

Boolberry? Yeah we need to get organized. We also don't need a 2 million valuation, its still the database issue.

Everything from my year-old boolberry roadmap is still relevant, but other people (clintar2) are working on the database issue first and I'm not involved. Boolberry has largely missed the growth in altcoins, but the community is able to stay involved and find liquidity, and we can do it again.

The story is here, and these current prices are from delisting news only. HitBTC and other exchanges are going to happen, we'll make our own exchange if we have to, even IOTA has their own exchange - necessary for US customers after bitfinex kicks them out - and they have a massive valuation. Boolberry hasn't traded at this few satoshis for a long time.

I wonder how much 1% of all Boolberry would cost these days.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:26:40 AM

what combined pressure can we put on bittrex to keep bbr?

can we ask them to at least relist us for 100% certain if we get the database going?

If they issue a public statement to that effect that would be very useful.

also polo has held my bbr hostage for weeks and weeks I have withdrawals ordered and they never release them.

b4h4mu7

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:05:00 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 05:27:06 AM by b4h4mu7

what combined pressure can we put on bittrex to keep bbr?

can we ask them to at least relist us for 100% certain if we get the database going?

If they issue a public statement to that effect that would be very useful.

also polo has held my bbr hostage for weeks and weeks I have withdrawals ordered and they never release them.

I reached out to Bittrex in July with no response. I reached out to them after the delisting notice and they kicked me out of the support channel. They responded by posting their guidelines here on a sockpuppet account. It's clear they don't have any intention of reversing the delist. There's no transparency with either them or Poloniex. Boolberry and Bytecoin were just delisted from Cryptopia but at least they were transparent about delisting and gave reasoning.. something Bittrex can learn from otherwise they will be losing a lot of customers. In the past, Bittrex staff were friendly and supportive of cryptocurrency communities. As soon as the volume from Poloniex started migrating over there they changed their attitudes. I believe its has gone to their heads. I also regret promoting them to my fellow traders over the years. But in the end, nothing lasts forever and exchanges come and go like the wind. They'll be no different than Mt Gox, Mintpal or Poloniex.

Besides Bittrex is a broken exchange anyways. Their charts don't work and the design looks like its from 2001. If they don't care enough to keep their site modern, their charts working or their order depths functional - how can anyone anyone expect them to care about other projects and their communities?

I also think they're a bit shady on the same lines as Poloniex. I have a strong feeling they were responsible for the flash crash that happened a week before the delisting announcement. The coin was on an upward trend and someone dumped it down to 1980 Satoshi. I was trying to figure out who would dump all the way down with no negative news about the project then it all started to make sense to me when the delisting was announced. If I remember correctly the same flash crash happened about a week before Poloniex announced they were delisting Boolberry.

As stated earlier, while I don't believe we need anymore government involvement in cryptocurrency, the actions of these U.S. exchanges really leave investors with no other recourse but to file formal complaints against them. You aren't the only one with funds stuck on Poloniex. There are others in this community that have the same problem. Between knowingly taking advantage of buy support to dump their holdings before delisting announcement, crashing markets with unwarranted delisting and freezing withdrawals for months, I bet the SEC would have a field day with these clowns.

There should be a standard enforced:

A) Reach out to a community publicly to voice their concerns
B) Give said community time to resolve any issues
C) If the community doesn't resolve said issues in allotted timeframe the coin is delisted

Instead, we have a bunch of insiders crashing markets and profiting off the ignorance of investors. These guys don't know anything about running a business. They might be great technical guys and are able to provide security for their platform but when it comes to customer support and retention these guys are literally amateurs.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:11:50 AM

I thought it was interesting that they are delisting BBR, but not delisting AEON, even though AEON wallet has been in maintenance mode for going on three months now and from intermittent checking it seemed like volume wasn't that dissimilar.

Full disclosure: I don't hold any boolberry anymore, and do have some aeons.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:17:14 AM

I thought it was interesting that they are delisting BBR, but not delisting AEON, even though AEON wallet has been in maintenance mode for going on three months now and from intermittent checking it seemed like volume wasn't that dissimilar.

Full disclosure: I don't hold any boolberry anymore, and do have some aeons.

Maybe they are waiting for their AEON sell orders to trigger. It seems that right when BBR hit 20k Satoshi it triggered the delisting announcement and immediately reversed the uptrend into a downtrend.

BTW: It's ok, if you're not holding boolberry anymore. We're all crypto enthusiasts and we have a vested interest in the general well being of the space.
teknohog

Activity: 519
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:35:03 AM

Good point, especially since Aeon has exactly the same database issue as BBR (and they are also working on a LMDB solution).

world famous math art | masternodes are bad, mmmkay?
Every sha(sha(sha(sha()))), every ho-o-o-old, still shines
Molenta

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

Some good points there b4h4mu7!

I vote for SEC interferance about the taking advantage on trades when uptrending and finishing it with delisting with no warning. Playing stupid. I wrote to the them 1 week ago, more than 3 long messages and no answer. I think its time to take action against fraud. Playing gods on exchange information, destroying others. If delisting happens we need an answer.

Made a simple thread for Freewallet Boolberry android app, if interested take a vote for it (its free and i like the freewallet app, usefull to store a buck): https://freewallet.org/vote   

1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:40:40 PM

Some good points there b4h4mu7!

I vote for SEC interferance about the taking advantage on trades when uptrending and finishing it with delisting with no warning.

Why do you two think the SEC would be involved?

The SEC isn't a "trading police", they are a securities police. Boolberry isn't a security so even if they went after Bittrex for trading and manipulating some of the projects that are securities-like, they wouldn't even be able to launch a case about what happens in the Boolberry market.

Lets nip this strange misconception in the bud right now.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Pages: « 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: