Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in your government?  (Read 7197 times)
Wigo17

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:10:20 AM

Governments always manipulate information, never tell the truth to the people, in many cases even create false news and manipulate leaders to prevent many things from coming to light

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:49:42 AM

Government is the least set of people to believe so far its run by politicians who are more concerned with how to win the next election than delivering to the populace the dividend of democracy they promised for countries that practiced that system of government. Beyond that, another is to secure the future of their children up to several generations at the expense of public office.
mari@Nnarosy19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:21:33 AM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

yeah my country's government is good for ruling.in my country rules are very strict. if split on the roads we they fine. paying tax regular, to going office very punctual. if we need any college seat it is based on our talent no recommendations are apply here. my country president are very strict his rules just assume. for that reason my country growing up in all fields. so i'm very proud of it.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:30:23 AM

I dont think so, my government has many issue, corruption and extra judicial killings, even the government official who has a a blog in internet about fake news has an issue, the government is very messy.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
arnobs07

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:52:36 AM

i believe our government  on specific thing like
1. security
2. digitization.
3.transportation facility.
4. rules and regulation.   
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:18:12 AM

I do believe in our government now. Our president did a good job to bring us a peaceful nation.

Tol9n

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:50:01 AM

The authorities constantly lie. The government of any country in the world can not tell the truth. Though a little lie, but still will be present in their words and deeds.

grixxby

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:58:51 AM

Let's not forget :

Government is a gang of thieves writ large.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:02:46 AM

Of course.Why not?Government is the most valuable part of any Country.I think 80% Government decision makes us happy.
Especially those concerning taxes and wages, right?

I don' believe in my government and I wish it was reduced to a quarter of its size. We don't really need so many MPs. A country can be run by just a few people with ease.
We also don't need so many taxes and so much paperwork. The government interferes with everything, making it hard for people to build a house on their own property or save up some money because taxes are taking away 40% of what we earn.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:53:32 PM

Of course.Why not?Government is the most valuable part of any Country.I think 80% Government decision makes us happy.
Yes it is true and I also believe in my government because I see them doing their best to be able to solve various problems. if I do not believe in the government of course I will invite the masses to demo and replace the government.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

There is no reason why a government should say the truth, and facts tell us it often wouldn't, so there is no reason to believe in it.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
grixxby

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

I see them doing their best to be able to solve various problems
Various problems they created in the first place.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:44:52 PM

Really a disheartening thought when it comes to the government of my country! They have failed the citizens and the depts of corruption as so much eaten deep into the economy that the nation nearly crumbled! Well, I did say some parts of The economy crumbled and brought the country into recession! It is really only by God that my country is still together and standing at the moment. However, if somehow the really so much bad eggs in the government can be flushed out, then, there can be changes and gradual improvements and developments. After this is done, then I think I can start believing in the government.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:32:00 AM

All you have to do is to have faith that they are doing everything for us. I mean they are in their position to do the things they promised us. And yes I believe that they are doing their very best to make our country beautiful.
valgal

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:48:48 AM

of course not. lies and lies again. not a word of truth. this is Russia today. very sad
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:52:41 AM

Its hard to put your trust in the government especially when it involves money. In my country, corruption's kind of an issue that is hard to resolve. There are still members that are kind of power hungry and will do all kinds of stuff just so they can earn a life of luxury, its pitiful and dissapointing since the citizens are the ones who have elected those kinds of people, using the money of the people for their personal benefit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
phieudu0408

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

I believe that all the government system is so corrupt on every level, that the only way to fix it is to level it and start from scratch...lol
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:17:30 AM

I believe in the government of my country, because if people do not believe in the government then the destruction of a country will happen. so I think we should trust each other between the government and the people.

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:01:31 AM

I am from India and I believe in my country's Governement....

To make huge promises before elections..

Do a small part of what they promised...

Make big scams from the rest of it and fill their party coffers..

Get booted out in the next 5 years..

Start the cycle again with another party.

Well, for real..Governement of a country can be trusted only as much as you can trust its people. We Indians are still a bit laid-back, conscientious lot (thats changing slowly due to America styled media-takeover) so I suppoze we'll survive a few more governments.
Disclaimer: I have nothing against America. Its downright the most successful country in the world but it could be so much more if not for the greed and the ruthlessness..Sad
Babebottle

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:39:03 AM

haha of course not, all of them are liars
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: