Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can bitcoin can change the lives of ordinary people?
feasible - 17 (65.4%)
impossible - 0 (0%)
neutral - 9 (34.6%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: contribution to the society of bitcoin  (Read 704 times)
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:57:39 AM

At this moment bitcoin have already gived a good contribution to the society, and he is continue to do so
Bitcoin and alternative currencies, are and is the future Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:32:57 AM

I voted for feasible am knowing lots of people’s life got changed because of bitcoin and other crypto currency now am also getting some financial stability because of bitcoin . Now I found major resource for my alternative income which may cross my regular income then I can start the work which I loved to do . Instead going office getting frustrated and coming back.
Having bitcoin activites as a regular job can really sustain our living if we have enough knowledge of trading, high rank here at forum to get paid in some weekly campaigns as well as having much superb computer for mining. If we have such skills then we are good to start crypto job.
Due to little number of bitcoin users, bitcoin  is still not as much popular and therefore the activities of bitcoins are mostly restricted to such area where the users of bitcoin are more in number. But as the number of bitcoin users are now increasing therefore we can expect that people will more engage with bitcoin and will use bitcoin practically in their life.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

Bitcoin may change the way of living for some; it still depends on the person on how will he control usage of bitcoin in his life. If he let it change by using it to trade, earn, etc. then it will have an effect to him especially of he finds it very useful and different from the way ge is living before. Some may don't have jobs and uses bitcoin to earn then it will be a big change for them.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

Bitcoin and particularly blockchain technology has already helped many people, especially in third world countries where people didn't have access to funds that fast. Also, with ICOs many entrepreneurs have found the necessary amounts of funds to start and develop many great ideas that ultimately help the lives of people.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:11:01 AM

At this moment bitcoin have already gived a good contribution to the society, and he is continue to do so
Bitcoin and alternative currencies, are and is the future Smiley
Because of lots bitcoin user, many of them made a lot of improvement and help people in financial aspect and some of them change the way of living because of using bitcoin. So the contribution of bitcoin in society is doing something successfully.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:00:16 AM

There are many factors contributing about bitcoin, the main reason is the financial aspects that needs of everybody. Each and everyone of us needs money for our daily needs, like buying foods, paying bills for electricity and many other debts. Bitcoin really gives a good contribution in the society, hoping that many people will adopt the crypto currency in order to solved different financial problems in life. Wink
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:16:41 PM

I like how everyone is very positive about the contribution of bitcoin to the society and I simply agree. Hands down! I have seen how it is slowly transforming the lives of some of the people I know because they believe in the value of bitcoins.  I have seen how, because of patience and effort, they are now reaping the rewards of bitcoins.  I have been a believer because of these concrete things that I get to see firsthand. So yeah, bitcoins, for certain, can help positively transform the lives of people.👍🏻

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
devarajdp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

There is a bitcoin craze at the moment, with prices of bitcoin skyrocketing. Bitcoin is still far from ready for prime time, but as it matures, it will change society’s fundamental operations much more than the Internet did. The net, after all, only allowed people to talk and shop more efficiently. By comparison, bitcoin eradicates the government’s ability to operate.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

The new generation is in a digital age today. In our everyday life, internet is needed for almost all of the transactions globally. The society needs bitcoin for almost real time transactions in transferring their money. Advancement in technology is relative to the advancement of society. If the technology of blockchain is utilized like the internet and smartphone, we may be able to see a brighter future.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

It can help to create a more decentralized society not controlled by governments, banks and corporations

Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Bitcoin may change the way of living for some; it still depends on the person on how will he control usage of bitcoin in his life. If he let it change by using it to trade, earn, etc. then it will have an effect to him especially of he finds it very useful and different from the way ge is living before. Some may don't have jobs and uses bitcoin to earn then it will be a big change for them.

Many people get involve and become aware about bitcoin. It serves as their extra income. The salary than can get through it is more than the salary in the industry if you are using smart strategy on how to gain profit and how it going to earn more. Bitcoin become an income to those who cannot find a job because jobs in industry needs a good qualifications of a person.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Yes in life crypto are hope by many people all around the world because if your here you will learn a lot of knowledge while you can earn by that and also good for past time,i think the conveniece that can crypto brings are we want all in life another thing here is the money that we can save in our own place and it's need in life,Moreover we can rely here but still the price of it is so volatile so for me always do hardwork now because we don't know the future here in crypto world.

keesh

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

Personally, one of the contributions of bitcoin to the society is it makes people productive while doing what they are comfortable doing -- using their smartphones. By simply clicking and typing substantial comments, they could earn bitcoins.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

Many people get involve and become aware about bitcoin. It serves as their extra income. The salary than can get through it is more than the salary in the industry if you are using smart strategy on how to gain profit and how it going to earn more. Bitcoin become an income to those who cannot find a job because jobs in industry needs a good qualifications of a person.
I don't agree with you. No one pays money for a job that is not needed. Bitcoin helps to distribute jobs around the world. People from poor countries to income-rich countries. Cryptoamnesia allows a fair distribution of income because it eliminates corruption component. May be for this reason government against cryptocurrency.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:56:46 AM

Bitcoin contribution in the society is more job to be given to the people and they earn money from it, and also big help to our economy to minimized unemployed people around the world.

simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:45:42 AM

Bitcoin is getting its popularity,by this investors will know about bitcoin and somehow they will invest to it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

As a newbie, i'm truly in the process of opening my mind to absorb all the information about bitcoin as much as I can. A lot of my friends here and abroad have been earning bitcoins for years already which I just ignored before. I've been hearing about bitcoin in the news on Tv and internet most specially, and  that is why I got so interested getting all the details, information and ways earning and utilizing it. I hope not only me will be able to get to know more about bitcoin but also those who are new here as well. Im looking forward to understanding the process completely for I know that I can be a very effective advocate of bitcoin.

The greatest legacy that bitcoin or simply the cryptocurrency as a whole can impart to the poeple of the world is being a digitized currency that people can use. Not only in terms of spending hut also something to profit on. It goves people another extra added income they can incorporate to their life which gives them more financial flexibility

madainfamous

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:27:10 AM

Bitcoin provides job to those who does not have. Bitcoin offers a lot of opportunity for those who want to earn money. Bitcoin also teaches people how to be wise with their money.

inmediate.io | The Smart Insurance Platform
Making Policies Transparent and Trustworthy
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:13:42 AM

Bitcoin changes the lives of normal people. The person that became a bitcoiner is changing its lifestyle just to be active digitally and also their social status is gradually going to be a more friendly person. That characteristic is being adopt by a normal person and it is affecting the society. The society is becoming to be filled with busy people in which the economy is drastically progressing. That helps a country to be economically competative worldwide. From just a person changing to a society adopting, bitcoin can also change the rotation of our world.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:53:06 AM

Bitcoin changes the lives of normal people. The person that became a bitcoiner is changing its lifestyle just to be active digitally and also their social status is gradually going to be a more friendly person. That characteristic is being adopt by a normal person and it is affecting the society. The society is becoming to be filled with busy people in which the economy is drastically progressing. That helps a country to be economically competative worldwide. From just a person changing to a society adopting, bitcoin can also change the rotation of our world.

Yes, I would agree that bitcoin had contributed much to the society especially for the unemployed people who do not have proper income to sustain the financial needs of the family. Many unemployed people had joined the bitcoin forum and later once become a member, they can apply for a signature campaign ad and from there, they can start earning their bounty and cash them out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: