Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued  (Read 11726 times)
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:12:21 PM

If the infrastructure can make a solid future, it is an idea that most firms will use in the future.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:02:03 AM

For a very promising token, this thread is very small.

Unless most of the investors aren't native English speakers off course... Tongue

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:13:43 AM

Ven is just not promoting here. They focus on real businesses, like Givenchy etc...
adamov10

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

Rebranding soon! And it will announce its partners! this is going to be HUGE!
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:53:37 AM

Rebranding soon! And it will announce its partners! this is going to be HUGE!

I am holding on to my - sadly enough - small amount of tokens!

bit19801

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:17:29 AM

when is the rebranding? I wanna get in.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:48:44 AM

when is the rebranding? I wanna get in.

According to their twitterfeed it will be in 96 hours from the 1st of December - https://twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/936626236968849408/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fvechain%2F

adamov10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

Yeah this could be big with the luxury brands. Looks like they have a working product next year! Deals with BMW etc! $5 coin 2018!
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:28:09 AM

Great post I found summarizing why VeChain(VEN) is going to be massive in 2018.
 by mondaysblow

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7he1oe/great_post_i_found_summarizing_why_vechainven_is/

This post was made for the Facebook group Crypto Coin Trader (52k members) But i think it's nice to share here too. Hope you like. If you are in the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club or the Crypto Coin Trader group, please like and comment Smiley VeChain (VEN), Kurt Connolly and Revv Nissan mentioned this coin last week!

Now I got your attention, I want to share some information about VeChain (VEN). I see multiple small posts about it, without any likes because people think it’s the next ‘coin of the week’ pump coin so nobody starts doing good research. So I will share some information for you lazy #@%. Wink I would appreciate if you like the post after reading, you can also ask questions Smiley
First some basic information: The company exists since 2014, the CEO is Sunny Lu (some information about the history of Sunny Lu, see the picture (Used to be CIO Louis Vuitton China)). The VeChain tokens could be bought since august 2017. This means this company did a lot of work before they started to sell their tokens (3 years in between). They wanted to stay below the radar because of all the china FUD, but they are revealing more and more since the last month and they are listed on Binance, Liqui, Kucoin, Quoine and HitBTC.
The market cap is $89 million USD and their circulating supply 277 million VEN. The vision of VeChain is to build a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the Blockchain technology self-circulated and expanding. Watch the videos (links below) where Sunny Lu explains everything, for the busy people 3 examples below: In cooperation with one of the prestigious luxury brands in Europe, VeChain embedded its specially designed anti-counterfeiting NFC chips into the products and realized anti-counterfeiting, product tracing and lifecycle management with the blockchain technology. Consumers can learn the unique “story” behind the product by simply scanning the embedded chip with the mobile application (Partnered with Givenchy Paris). VeChain creates a digital profile for each car based on its unique ID to meet the needs for different scenarios it establishes various profile authorization based on the car ownership in different stages.
 VeChain represents car with its unique ID, sets up the digital profile with all related data of the car and operates the digital profile via smart contracts (Partnered with Renault). By installing smart sensors on the transportation vehicle, key information such as temperature, humidity and steadiness during the cold-chain logistics can be collected and recorded on the blockchain in a real-time manner.
The data would be encrypted and immutable. Brands and consumers can easily check and trace the transportation condition, and it would make the brands more creditable and significantly lower the operation cost from the third party logistic resources perspective. They use RFID, NFC and QR codes for multi-industries, such as: pharmaceutical industry, agricultural industry, clothing industry and car industry and logistics. Have patented RFID chips which can measure temperature and pressure (think about food industry), have an application in the Playstore and are already selling wine at various D.I.G shops under support of Vechain technology. Some partnerships are: (see picture for all of them) Givenchy Paris Madeforgoods Renault Microsoft Azure D.I.G. Babyghost PWC (One of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG) The 40% rise on December the 1st was caused by this tweet: VeChain An Apotheosis Commences in 96 Hours.
Meaning Apotheosis: noun, The highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. There is also a Telegram chat which is growing fast, PM me if you want a link. Link to the Reddit for all the information with links and sources: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/ Link to a video of their official launch (1 hour, 29 November 2016): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Mid9B6D0o&t=5s Link to part one of three of the Tokyo meetup video (1 November 2017): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUlQavWw7g&t=1s Their official website: https://www.vechain.com Their tokensale website: https://tokensale.vechain.com/en/ I found a nice post on the Telegram by J Rock with a kind of abstract about VeChain so I added it. Thanks Mr Rock. "I have spent the last month trying to find a coin better than VEN and I am having a damn hard time. VEN has: A leadership team with stellar corporate experience and previous success. Not: the first business project with inexperienced leaders. ($GVT, $POWR) An existing corporation that preceded them. (In other words, there was previous business momentum.) Not: "Oh let’s start a company to house this idea." ($SC, $GNT) They are a corporate developer with skin in the game. Not: community developers doing a passion project. ($PART, $BLK)
They have backing of a major business player in PwC. Not: trying to go it alone and not plugged in to how business really gets done. (Many.) 5: Running on own blockchain. Not: dependent upon community backed platform like Ethereum. (Every ERC20 token.) (They aren't doing it quite yet. But they are designing it as we speak. Set to release Q1 2018) Have a hardware component and patents to expand value. Not: "muh-blockchain will save us!" (Basically everyone else.) Have working tech. Not: "it's gonna be so cool when we build this thing." ($POWR, $GNT, $SC) Understated leadership team. Not: hyperbole and lies. ($NEO) Existing partnerships/customers with major business titans. Not: hoping the customers will show up or waiting to get them once the PoC is live. (many) 10: A demonstrated use case across multiple industries for nearly unlimited scale. Not: niche industry. ($FUN, $ENJ) Actual market need. 98% of clothing manufactures are moving to RFID. Counterfeit goods are a trillion dollar problem. Not: do we really need "blockchain for x"? Legitimate corporate player. Not: shady dark web. ($XMR, $PART) Already using the product. Not: waiting on PoC or future use case ($CVC) Hasn't yet had its first major moon, increase since launch only +38%. Not: cool coin, already mooned. ($BTC, $TRIG) Fits into a world of corporate oligarchs and capitalist hegemony. Not: P2P save the world bullshit that will get crushed by regulation and litigation."
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

Great post I found summarizing why VeChain(VEN) is going to be massive in 2018.
 by mondaysblow

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7he1oe/great_post_i_found_summarizing_why_vechainven_is/

This post was made for the Facebook group Crypto Coin Trader (52k members) But i think it's nice to share here too. Hope you like. If you are in the Cryptocurrency Collectors Club or the Crypto Coin Trader group, please like and comment Smiley VeChain (VEN), Kurt Connolly and Revv Nissan mentioned this coin last week!

Now I got your attention, I want to share some information about VeChain (VEN). I see multiple small posts about it, without any likes because people think it’s the next ‘coin of the week’ pump coin so nobody starts doing good research. So I will share some information for you lazy #@%. Wink I would appreciate if you like the post after reading, you can also ask questions Smiley
First some basic information: The company exists since 2014, the CEO is Sunny Lu (some information about the history of Sunny Lu, see the picture (Used to be CIO Louis Vuitton China)). The VeChain tokens could be bought since august 2017. This means this company did a lot of work before they started to sell their tokens (3 years in between). They wanted to stay below the radar because of all the china FUD, but they are revealing more and more since the last month and they are listed on Binance, Liqui, Kucoin, Quoine and HitBTC.
The market cap is $89 million USD and their circulating supply 277 million VEN. The vision of VeChain is to build a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem based on the Blockchain technology self-circulated and expanding. Watch the videos (links below) where Sunny Lu explains everything, for the busy people 3 examples below: In cooperation with one of the prestigious luxury brands in Europe, VeChain embedded its specially designed anti-counterfeiting NFC chips into the products and realized anti-counterfeiting, product tracing and lifecycle management with the blockchain technology. Consumers can learn the unique “story” behind the product by simply scanning the embedded chip with the mobile application (Partnered with Givenchy Paris). VeChain creates a digital profile for each car based on its unique ID to meet the needs for different scenarios it establishes various profile authorization based on the car ownership in different stages.
 VeChain represents car with its unique ID, sets up the digital profile with all related data of the car and operates the digital profile via smart contracts (Partnered with Renault). By installing smart sensors on the transportation vehicle, key information such as temperature, humidity and steadiness during the cold-chain logistics can be collected and recorded on the blockchain in a real-time manner.
The data would be encrypted and immutable. Brands and consumers can easily check and trace the transportation condition, and it would make the brands more creditable and significantly lower the operation cost from the third party logistic resources perspective. They use RFID, NFC and QR codes for multi-industries, such as: pharmaceutical industry, agricultural industry, clothing industry and car industry and logistics. Have patented RFID chips which can measure temperature and pressure (think about food industry), have an application in the Playstore and are already selling wine at various D.I.G shops under support of Vechain technology. Some partnerships are: (see picture for all of them) Givenchy Paris Madeforgoods Renault Microsoft Azure D.I.G. Babyghost PWC (One of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG) The 40% rise on December the 1st was caused by this tweet: VeChain An Apotheosis Commences in 96 Hours.
Meaning Apotheosis: noun, The highest point in the development of something; a culmination or climax. There is also a Telegram chat which is growing fast, PM me if you want a link. Link to the Reddit for all the information with links and sources: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/ Link to a video of their official launch (1 hour, 29 November 2016): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Mid9B6D0o&t=5s Link to part one of three of the Tokyo meetup video (1 November 2017): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvUlQavWw7g&t=1s Their official website: https://www.vechain.com Their tokensale website: https://tokensale.vechain.com/en/ I found a nice post on the Telegram by J Rock with a kind of abstract about VeChain so I added it. Thanks Mr Rock. "I have spent the last month trying to find a coin better than VEN and I am having a damn hard time. VEN has: A leadership team with stellar corporate experience and previous success. Not: the first business project with inexperienced leaders. ($GVT, $POWR) An existing corporation that preceded them. (In other words, there was previous business momentum.) Not: "Oh let’s start a company to house this idea." ($SC, $GNT) They are a corporate developer with skin in the game. Not: community developers doing a passion project. ($PART, $BLK)
They have backing of a major business player in PwC. Not: trying to go it alone and not plugged in to how business really gets done. (Many.) 5: Running on own blockchain. Not: dependent upon community backed platform like Ethereum. (Every ERC20 token.) (They aren't doing it quite yet. But they are designing it as we speak. Set to release Q1 2018) Have a hardware component and patents to expand value. Not: "muh-blockchain will save us!" (Basically everyone else.) Have working tech. Not: "it's gonna be so cool when we build this thing." ($POWR, $GNT, $SC) Understated leadership team. Not: hyperbole and lies. ($NEO) Existing partnerships/customers with major business titans. Not: hoping the customers will show up or waiting to get them once the PoC is live. (many) 10: A demonstrated use case across multiple industries for nearly unlimited scale. Not: niche industry. ($FUN, $ENJ) Actual market need. 98% of clothing manufactures are moving to RFID. Counterfeit goods are a trillion dollar problem. Not: do we really need "blockchain for x"? Legitimate corporate player. Not: shady dark web. ($XMR, $PART) Already using the product. Not: waiting on PoC or future use case ($CVC) Hasn't yet had its first major moon, increase since launch only +38%. Not: cool coin, already mooned. ($BTC, $TRIG) Fits into a world of corporate oligarchs and capitalist hegemony. Not: P2P save the world bullshit that will get crushed by regulation and litigation."

thanks for sharing, but this post is too long to read, i think it will be very kind of you if you can give a brief summary
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:14:25 AM

Odd no one is talking about this one.

Partnerships with PWC, Renault, Kuehne & Nagel (huge logistics company with billions in revenue), DIG China and there are more big names around the project such as Microsoft
and BMW

""Microsoft Technology Center in France and PwC Innovation Center in Shanghai invited VeChain to setup a demo center recently. Mr. Qian says Beijing and Qianhai are opening soon. “We believe this is a very good way to let more clients see, touch, and understand the blockchain application.” For now, VeChain will keep focused on transforming the supply chain today.""

Development plan here: https://cdn.vechain.com/vechain_ico_ideas_of_development_en.pdf
also more info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73ydcd/vechains_latest_announcements_aka_why_im_all_in/

How high can this one go? (right now at $100MM)
I'm thinking a minimum of $150MM-$200MM
But this does nothing remotely new. Tell me one thing this does other than extort Crypto investors out of cash with a silly new "no-need-to-trust" sales pitch? Sorry, rubbish.
Aya1

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:23:43 AM

Vechain is the right solution to analyze coin coin that is not necessarily true, vechain will be utilized to filter out false coin in circulation, this vechain solution will be in lantik its performance in 2018.
This is thread link https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
RRAINMAN9998

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

Man this will be the deal of the century in the cryptospace, full on IOTA & VEN

leave dinosaurs like btc and eth behind...
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:49:41 PM

Ven is just not promoting here. They focus on real businesses, like Givenchy etc...

look like interesting concept here,, they focus in real business ?
any proof on it ? because a crypto backed by real business will be good in the future

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
adamov10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:53:30 PM

any proof on it ? because a crypto backed by real business will be good in the future

World’s Largest Freight Company to Use Vechain- http://www.trustnodes.com/2016/09/06/worlds-largest-freight-company-use-blockchain-tech-asset-management

VeChain will soon announce a partnership with BMW and one more big exchange.

Also Kuehne & Nagel (20 billion revenue), PwC (37 billion revenue), Givenchy, Renault group have been confirmed. In talks with more yet unnamed luxury brands (watches and sunglasses, probably Ray-Ban). Rumored to be in talks with Alibaba for deploying VeChain in their food supply..
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:50:49 PM

World’s Largest Freight Company to Use Vechain- http://www.trustnodes.com/2016/09/06/worlds-largest-freight-company-use-blockchain-tech-asset-management

VeChain will soon announce a partnership with BMW and one more big exchange.

Also Kuehne & Nagel (20 billion revenue), PwC (37 billion revenue), Givenchy, Renault group have been confirmed. In talks with more yet unnamed luxury brands (watches and sunglasses, probably Ray-Ban). Rumored to be in talks with Alibaba for deploying VeChain in their food supply..
good news, if vechain really can solve some painpoints of real world, it will get widely used, which will make a dignificance of blockchain technology
adamov10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:49:32 PM

Yeah massive!
miner45678

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:49:28 PM

just heard of these guys the other day.  Seems like there is a ton of promise with this company.  In for the ride! 
Bobubil

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

VeChain is a crypto with a usefull project IRL, right now for a lot of compagnies  Grin

Like WTC  Cheesy
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:49:07 AM

The VEN-price is going up.

When logged in on my Qryptos-account though, I can't seem to find VEN.

Anybody can share the link to the trading pair? Because it also isn't available on Coinmarketcap yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: