Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued  (Read 11726 times)
Marine2k

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

I still believe WTC is the better choice right now, because WTC is ahead when it comes to the working tech behind the product and has still only half of VENs marketcap.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

Vechain partners with China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-blockchain-solutions-to-enter-chinas-tobacco-industry-in-force-c92b3729878f

VeChain’s blockchain + IoT solution to the 1st BAAS to enter China’s Tobacco industry by working with National level government body — State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation, via an exclusive partnership with NRCC.
When DNV GL committed to being strategic partners of VeChain, it didn’t do so lightly. Committing their business network and assurance services to develop solutions built on blockchain technology through VeChain to advance DNV GL’s digital solution presence is not a small task nor a small commitment. The exact scope of the partnership will be announced soon, however, work is imminent.
DNV GL, being the most trusted and professional entity for assurance, creates a global standard for the internal processes of large enterprises in terms of production procedures, production safety procedures, and quality assurance methods. A full list of DNV GL classifications and certifications can be found here. (https://rules.dnvgl.com/servicedocuments/dnv) Due to their global presence in assurance and certification standards, DNV GL’s network of companies extends over 80,000 worldwide.
Three months ago, DNV GL introduced a trusted “gateway” entity to VeChain, NRCC, or National Research Consulting Center, a top tier management, standard and IT consultant in China. (http://www.nrcc.net.cn)
We are excited to announce that under the guidance of DNV GL, VeChain has signed an exclusive strategic partnership agreement with NRCC to develop and implement blockchain related solutions across their business network.
One of the partnership’s focus is to develop solutions for China’s tobacco industry via their partnerships with the State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and the China National Tobacco Corporation.
VeChain will be providing proof of origin and anti-counterfeit technology to track Chinese produced tobacco products throughout the entire supply chain. This partnership came into place as China announced a crackdown on smuggled counterfeit cigarettes..........

vipthree

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

Vechain partners with China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation

https://medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-blockchain-solutions-to-enter-chinas-tobacco-industry-in-force-c92b3729878f

VeChain’s blockchain + IoT solution to the 1st BAAS to enter China’s Tobacco industry by working with National level government body — State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and China Central Government owned China National Tobacco Corporation, via an exclusive partnership with NRCC.
When DNV GL committed to being strategic partners of VeChain, it didn’t do so lightly. Committing their business network and assurance services to develop solutions built on blockchain technology through VeChain to advance DNV GL’s digital solution presence is not a small task nor a small commitment. The exact scope of the partnership will be announced soon, however, work is imminent.
DNV GL, being the most trusted and professional entity for assurance, creates a global standard for the internal processes of large enterprises in terms of production procedures, production safety procedures, and quality assurance methods. A full list of DNV GL classifications and certifications can be found here. (https://rules.dnvgl.com/servicedocuments/dnv) Due to their global presence in assurance and certification standards, DNV GL’s network of companies extends over 80,000 worldwide.
Three months ago, DNV GL introduced a trusted “gateway” entity to VeChain, NRCC, or National Research Consulting Center, a top tier management, standard and IT consultant in China. (http://www.nrcc.net.cn)
We are excited to announce that under the guidance of DNV GL, VeChain has signed an exclusive strategic partnership agreement with NRCC to develop and implement blockchain related solutions across their business network.
One of the partnership’s focus is to develop solutions for China’s tobacco industry via their partnerships with the State Tobacco Monopoly Administration and the China National Tobacco Corporation.
VeChain will be providing proof of origin and anti-counterfeit technology to track Chinese produced tobacco products throughout the entire supply chain. This partnership came into place as China announced a crackdown on smuggled counterfeit cigarettes..........

That is very nice! It opens doors to companies from China and China's government.

sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

Vechain is becoming one of top coins in the market. I think many people will profit like shit next year over just vechain. I see top 10 coin in vechain, I am no kidding. Its awesome coin.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:30:05 AM

There is absolutely no doubt that VeChain is not one of those coins without an working product..they have announced multiple promising partnership with Chinese govt ..this is going to be night in a year time

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

There is absolutely no doubt that VeChain is not one of those coins without an working product..they have announced multiple promising partnership with Chinese govt ..this is going to be night in a year time

Why o why did I sell half my Vechain in October?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
andybits

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

Definitely not too late. Still keep moving funds to buy more VEN. Almost thinking of going all in (saves me a bunch of time with the amount of hours I put into crypto). I think VEN has all ingredients to be a great product, with a corresponding price. I hope it will see $50 this year. Many people think this is realistic....

Agree with the above, but I believe VEN and WTC are definitely both coins to be watching and going big in China.
findgreenland

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

No matter the price it is now, you shall do more reseach about its potential.
I think Vechain will go far more than it is price now.

hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

VeChains price is really so undervalued. I think the price will rise. A few days at the same price for the price.
The influence of the market on the market, new partnership programs and interest of investors will increase Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

I have a buy on set on this coin and with BTC rising today, it might be the right time to get in. It has dropped 11% today. This is a coin that has better tech than NEO or QTUM so I am very interested in it. It's see if I can get my low buy in since I want to buy on the dip and then watch it build to resistance. It's another crazy day in the cryptoworld.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:39:01 PM

I love both VeChain and Wabi, I believe there's room for both to florish.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

Same here.  I secured my initial investment and some income a bit too early (mid-Dec and new year) in this case too.

Retaining half is enough though...still 5th in my current portfolio (of 36 coins). Smiley
kohahan

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Same here.  I secured my initial investment and some income a bit too early (mid-Dec and new year) in this case too.

Retaining half is enough though...still 5th in my current portfolio (of 36 coins). Smiley
but your portfolio is too large, in my opinion. through diversification 36..))
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

but your portfolio is too large, in my opinion. through diversification 36..))

I get this comment a lot... different strokes... Wink

Most coins got added over time.  After selling new coins to recoup my investment and taking some profit, I leave some of the earnings in that coin.   So far it works great for me.  Many of them grew so much more after actually.
Bazzy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

INFLEUM

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

This is a very good coin to hold it. Real world application will be the next big thing in crypto. This does look like a solid project with a strong team and viable product. I find that it is very promising

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

Not undervalued anymore.

It is already on the top 70, it can not grow anymore unless that a lot of whales decide to join the market at the moment.

But for me, it will stay in there for a while

Hello
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Same here  Cry Had 10000 VEN!

OMFG that's a lot!

I now only own 100 VEN  Shocked...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 11:03:36 AM by gin113

today was/still is a great chance to buy ven, price has been 4-5$
CryptoRagnar

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

Just bought a big bag of VEN today. It’s going to be a great year!!!!
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

The most undervalued coin is VeChain, I am happy about this thread, if one project to definitely make it on blockchain it should be Ven for sure, looking at the amazing partnerships and many usecases Ven is very much undervalued, the marketcap not even at 2 billion proves it can do at least 7x or 8x this year, there are many projects on top of marketcap which makes me wonder how legit they are, looking at ADA for example, that coin has gained insane amounts of marketcap in a short period of time, XRP the same im not even explaining XRP, same goes for TRX, of all these coins VEN should have at least the triple of them and I am sure it will be on top 10 in a short period of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: