Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VeChain, still super undervalued  (Read 11726 times)
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

Yes vechain is a good project, I wondered it's on top 16 today. I need to buy this vechain, reading a lot of positive too. I want to hold this in a long term for better profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

In my opinion, it is not very profitable to join VeChain now because this project is no longer undervalued if you are looking for 1000x grown but it is a solid investment if you are looking for a medium risk and medium reward in the short term.
palermofc

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

I agree that VEN is surprisingly undervalued. Their project targets a promising business area and their partnerships are brilliant.
Topy

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:07:04 AM

In my opinion, it is not very profitable to join VeChain now because this project is no longer undervalued if you are looking for 1000x grown but it is a solid investment if you are looking for a medium risk and medium reward in the short term.
Yeah, good luck finding those 1000x's in 2018! Smiley Anyway Vechain been a big part of my portfolio for quite a while and I don't see that changing anytime soon either.

Supply chain management and product authenticity are for sure one of the best use cases for blockchain, and they already have a live working product in partnership with DNV GL.
https://www.dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-launches-my-story-the-blockchain-based-solution-to-tell-the-product-s-full-story-113549
"My Story is our first solution based on our brand new Digital Assurance concept which already goes far beyond tracking a product from the point of origin up to the consumer. The VeChain powered Blockchain application will be available on DNV GL’s data management platform Veracity.

This project is definately going to the right direction!
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

I agree that VEN is surprisingly undervalued. Their project targets a promising business area and their partnerships are brilliant.
I am planning to invest my $ 3000 in Vechain but I have not seen the good news from them. Give me good news links. I need to examine and analyze carefully before investing in them.
Thank you very much for this and hope you will help me. The news is very important to me and to those who are planning to invest in Vechain.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

I am planning to invest my $ 3000 in Vechain but I have not seen the good news from them. Give me good news links. I need to examine and analyze carefully before investing in them.
Thank you very much for this and hope you will help me. The news is very important to me and to those who are planning to invest in Vechain.

I think it would be a big mistake to wait for good news. When it comes to the news the price will already be increased. Now the price is around $ 3.5 and it will be very useful to buy from these prices Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

Hi, what kind of good news are you searching exactly? all the partnership, plus BMW (!!!) partnerships are not enough? Cheesy
Personally i would like that this bear market will continue for the next weeks, cause i really want to buy more VET but right now i don't have the money to do it! This is , apart neo and some couple other projects, the coin where i put most of my money and believe that will have a really great return in 2018
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

I think that the project нeoдoцeнeн and is very perspective, now good time to buy coins. I decided to buy for $1000, I wont sell the long time and I hope for big profit

Akses01

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

I think vechain is a project that will be successful, Maybe they are not ready for a stronger promotion yet. People think that Vechain technology is garbage and has many in other altcoins but I do not think so,
I see their team has experience, and their technology is more advanced than other technology, I am more confident vechain will be more powerful and successful.
sangwookie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

I bought into this and then BTC tanked. I think the price now is low and it will recover. I need to find a way though to buy with FIAT instead of via BTC. I want to hold onto that. The VeChain team looks well organized so I have high hopes for this coin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

A lot of benefits, in vechain project, for X Node holders and Node Holders ...

but what about Small hodler who do not have 6K VET ??

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

IIRC I've read that a DPOS-like system will be offered where lower qty holders can band together (elect a delegate) and get payout that way.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

Today Vechain's price has risen more than 25 percent and I hope it will continue to rise. I have invested a little and I really want to take this investment. I think the price of Vchain will exceed $ 1. This will happen soon.
you should have invested more,since you have a good perception on this coin,though i dont really know this one,but the way your pointing to this future is enough for me to give it a check and if possible mightput some investments too,i have been looking for another coin to put some funds and this may be the one
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

In fact, I'm not clear about vechain and do not know much about this project. If you have a good perspective on it, you can buy some of it and hold it to make good profits. As you said, I would check it later with some good pros. Maybe it would rise up and attract more people to join in.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
liuka

Activity: 813
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

In fact, I'm not clear about vechain and do not know much about this project. If you have a good perspective on it, you can buy some of it and hold it to make good profits. As you said, I would check it later with some good pros. Maybe it would rise up and attract more people to join in.

Vechain have a opportunity to get a profit, not wrong to buy some of Vechain and hold it too
if the price will be up we get a profit. I think that the future of Vechain is good enough.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

Don't worry, also people will less VET can stake tokens and receive free THOR.. Like the GAS for NEO.
Obviously people with node will earn more, but also us will have a nice free dividends.
Really like vechain and i think it has enormous potential.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Vechain is one of the best projects of blockchain available today. most people don't understand why blockchain is such a big deal because it's still vague and theoretical, but it's easily explained from a logistics or tracking perspective.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

To the people swearing $3.50-$4 range prices are a steal...maybe in the long term context, but even with this mini market pump, we're still in what looks to be a clear bear phase.

Vechain held strong up to the X node lock-in period on the 20th, but let's see how strong the price is when the market rocks back downward and everything starts to get creamed again.  I think the prices have plenty of room to get even better for Vechain...
BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

Scammers faking a partnership?
https://www.cryptoleak.io/vechain-and-carvertical-exposed-by-bmw-for-faking-partnership/

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

I have not seen such information about cooperation with such strong and rich corporations before. I am glad that the project is developing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: